Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Next 2012

Javril

Thanks, that's just what I was suggesting as the most likeliest scenario, when compared to most of the other tripe floating around.

I agree, solar storms only threaten our electronics. What concerns me is, how people would react after such an occurance. Worst case scenario, it could get very ugly.

That is very true. It does not matter if there is an actual threat, just the perception of a threat.

This has been an interesting exercise so far; It's nice to see the different opinions about the future.

Jav

Edited by Javril

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Javril

• TheSearcher

• SlimJim22

• Mr Meowgi

Sarah and John Connor jumping about history have messed up the time line a bit, but I think we can all agree that the next big disaster will be judgement day....

Damn you Skynet...DAMNN YOUUU

Next big panic? (Who's panicking about 2012?)

Overpopulation is kinda....meh.....a big war or a pandemic sorts that out.

I predict a Zombie Uprising. It will then be survival of the fastest.

this thing cracks me up, there is no end of the world.

the world ends when the sun dies or the earths crust just goes berserk.

if i was to want something happen, it would be like the flood from halo taking over every one then destroying the world like on halo legends(little short film), im a game nut so yeah.

Next big panic? (Who's panicking about 2012?)

Overpopulation is kinda....meh.....a big war or a pandemic sorts that out.

I predict a Zombie Uprising. It will then be survival of the fastest.

Sounds like you have no real idea how bad overpopulation can/will be. If you'd care to discuss it, PM me sometime, I have a feeling you might find it intriguing.

Thanks, that's just what I was suggesting as the most likeliest scenario, when compared to most of the other tripe floating around.

I agree, solar storms only threaten our electronics. What concerns me is, how people would react after such an occurance. Worst case scenario, it could get very ugly.

Things tend to get ugly, when people start to panic, that's a very true statement right there. This said, it's all manageable, from a purely material point of view. It might be hard for a bit, but not the doomsday that some are saying it will be.

Things tend to get ugly, when people start to panic, that's a very true statement right there. This said, it's all manageable, from a purely material point of view. It might be hard for a bit, but not the doomsday that some are saying it will be.

What is your definition of hard? Hard is relative to the person. You ask two people with two different backgrounds to do a task and one might say it's easy and one say it's impossible; it's all about perspective.

The next big panic will be the things everyone is already panicking about.

I think people are looking at the Nibiru thing the wrong way. So Satan and his host reside on Nibiru and, because of some mystical energy and incapability to change direction in space, they must wait till Nibiru and Earth are completely aligned to allow for fast travel. This is all set for 2012.

Now let's examine the purpose of Satan coming to Earth. Obviously he wants to turn Earth to a bastion of Hell. So, logic dictates, that if we are already all too depraved and constitute a bastion of Hell then there is no point for 2012 Nibiru to happen. So either Nibiru crashes into Earth and unleashes the host of Satan which overrun our world and make it into a permanent outpost of hell, or we have simply done it ourselves. No matter what the human race is doomed. DOOMED!

I think people are looking at the Nibiru thing the wrong way. So Satan and his host reside on Nibiru and, because of some mystical energy and incapability to change direction in space, they must wait till Nibiru and Earth are completely aligned to allow for fast travel. This is all set for 2012.

Now let's examine the purpose of Satan coming to Earth. Obviously he wants to turn Earth to a bastion of Hell. So, logic dictates, that if we are already all too depraved and constitute a bastion of Hell then there is no point for 2012 Nibiru to happen. So either Nibiru crashes into Earth and unleashes the host of Satan which overrun our world and make it into a permanent outpost of hell, or we have simply done it ourselves. No matter what the human race is doomed. DOOMED!

Doomed you say? That may be so but blaming it on Satan is a cop out. The human race should take responsibility for the current state of affairs. Not sure why you'd think Satan resides on Nibiru though. If anything I think the angels would be on Nibiru and the demons are already here.

Good chance that there will be panics around Stargate conspiracies like the one in the Gulf of Aden. :w00t: Lucky we've got Jack Sheppard on our side.

What is your definition of hard? Hard is relative to the person. You ask two people with two different backgrounds to do a task and one might say it's easy and one say it's impossible; it's all about perspective.

It is perspective to a degree, in the end people always adapt to new situations. And yes it will be easier on some people than on others, but as a whole, people will adapt and overcome the problems.

I so do hope you're being sarcastic here, really I do. In case you're not : Erm say what??

2012 is the changing of the Guard. A New Golden named Satya Yuga is to begin. Known as the Golden Age as written in Ancient Hindu Scriputres. Many believe the 10th and final re incarnation of Lord Vishnu is to appear in the form as Lord Kalki the destroyer of evil men who pose as kings, those whose mind are polluted by evil wickedness.... Kalki will destroy all evil in the world and usher in the New Golden Age SATYA YUGA. This next lord is also known as the Second Coming of CHRIST as written in western predictions devried from the Vishnu Puranas ( Sanskrit ) into western language. 2012 is not the end of the world yet a possible birth of a new cycle to man kind. Hindus believe the world goes through four cycles known as the Yuga's, each consisting of hundreds of thousands of years, we are currently in the 4th cycle named Kali Yuga the evil era where man's mind will be influenced by evil and negativity, greed will ruin the world, men will look at women only for sexual desires, women will be after lust instead of true love, evil men will pose as kings as brain wash the public, through media, and false messages...the earth;s resources will be depleated...the oceans will become polluted ( Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill ) false and evil prophets will pose as leaders of religions and fight amongst each other ( Christains and Islam ) other religions will mock and insult Dharma(Hinduism ) the mother of every religion. The world will shake there will be a world war 3 the Oceans will rise by 10 to 12 feet, the sky will be ablaze with fire.... this is when the Fight between Good ( Dharma) and evil ( un dharma ) will take place.... Lord Kalki the great re incarnation of Lord Vishnu the Preserver of the Universe, will appear on his White Horse Devadatta and his sword of Dharma given to him by Lord Shiva and with the Protection of Mother Durga ( the mother of the universe ) he will destroy and kill all evil and cleanse the earth of its wicked ways and re establish Dharma Righteouss Living on Mother Earth.

Edited by Kailash 108

2012 is the changing of the Guard. A New Golden named Satya Yuga is to begin. Known as the Golden Age as written in Ancient Hindu Scriputres. Many believe the 10th and final re incarnation of Lord Vishnu is to appear in the form as Lord Kalki the destroyer of evil men who pose as kings, those whose mind are polluted by evil wickedness.... Kalki will destroy all evil in the world and usher in the New Golden Age SATYA YUGA. This next lord is also known as the Second Coming of CHRIST as written in western predictions devried from the Vishnu Puranas ( Sanskrit ) into western language. 2012 is not the end of the world yet a possible birth of a new cycle to man kind. Hindus believe the world goes through four cycles known as the Yuga's, each consisting of hundreds of thousands of years, we are currently in the 4th cycle named Kali Yuga the evil era where man's mind will be influenced by evil and negativity, greed will ruin the world, men will look at women only for sexual desires, women will be after lust instead of true love, evil men will pose as kings as brain wash the public, through media, and false messages...the earth;s resources will be depleated...the oceans will become polluted ( Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill ) false and evil prophets will pose as leaders of religions and fight amongst each other ( Christains and Islam ) other religions will mock and insult Dharma(Hinduism ) the mother of every religion. The world will shake there will be a world war 3 the Oceans will rise by 10 to 12 feet, the sky will be ablaze with fire.... this is when the Fight between Good ( Dharma) and evil ( un dharma ) will take place.... Lord Kalki the great re incarnation of Lord Vishnu the Preserver of the Universe, will appear on his White Horse Devadatta and his sword of Dharma given to him by Lord Shiva and with the Protection of Mother Durga ( the mother of the universe ) he will destroy and kill all evil and cleanse the earth of its wicked ways and re establish Dharma Righteouss Living on Mother Earth.

You are completely missing the point of this thread.

You are completely missing the point of this thread.

No he is posting the exact same stuff over a few threads now. I already pointed, the futility of it, out to him.

No he is posting the exact same stuff over a few threads now. I already pointed, the futility of it, out to him.

Wonderful that's even worse.

evidence? Source?

None. I'm just guessing what the next big scare / worrying event might be.

None. I'm just guessing what the next big scare / worrying event might be.

Fair enough. I would rather go for the big grey goo scare. Where, out of control Nanobots, will replicate and consume the entire planet with us on it. The only thing that will be left is an enormous ball of grey goo, floating where our planet should be.

Seems it's a widely publicized scare too, check this. :devil:

I actually believe the world is overpopulated or is becoming overpopulated in a fast pace, so I don't think its that far fetched, judging by what I learned in my sociology class.

Maybe it will have something to do with climate change or weather because maybe things will start getting worse by then.

I remember hearing something about cows and the world methane level but it was a while ago. The just of it was that eventually if the cows keep farting we could reach a level of methane where the atmosphere could be ignitable. Some Death by cow farts.

I actually heard about that cow thing. Didn't it have to do with farms though? By then we won't even have farms.

I think it's going to be the methane gasbubble thing. With the whole Gulf Oil spill..."causing" the crack in the earth's surface...and then the methane gas bubble causing a massive explosion, just like what happened many many years ago.

I think it's going to be the methane gasbubble thing. With the whole Gulf Oil spill..."causing" the crack in the earth's surface...and then the methane gas bubble causing a massive explosion, just like what happened many many years ago.

Where do you get that the Gulf Oil Spill has caused a crack in the earth surface? Not getting you there.