Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 the coming Jihad

Power Lust

I have been wondering lately what will happen in 2012 and I would like to share with you my opinions on whats about to take place.

After a lot of research it has become apparent to me that all the worlds major religions have a pattern inside them. Namely they all have a virgin birth, a messiah figure, a bright shining star to follow, 3 wise men, a sacrifice and a resurrection. This is immediately apparent in Christainity, Judism and yes Islam. However it goes much further than these 3 religions and you realise that when you begin to look a little closer. In fact it goes all the way back to Eygptian sun god worship.

You see what has happened is that in sun god worship everything from the messiah to the virgin birth represents astrogical alignments and the movements of the sun. For example the death and rebirth of Jesus are the sunset followed by sunrise of sungod worship. All that has happened as each new religion has come along is the sun and stars have been replaced with characters to follow such as Jesus. Once you begin to realise the Bible is describing solar events and you start mapping out the movements etc you realise that the second coming refers to the galactic alignment due to take place on 21/12/2012 the date the Mayans say a new age will begin.

Now that is a huge problem because the bible also tells you in revelations that the 2nd coming will take place only after New Babylon has been damaged, rebuilt and then utterly destroyed. I think this refers to New York. I also suspect as all religions want what they see as the messiah to be born again (galactic alignment in 2012) that event must occur either before or at the very latest on 21/12/2012. As such I believe New York is about to be the victim of a nuclear attack and all religions are currently playing games in the Middle East to bring about those events.

I think Holy War will take place after the nuclear attack and furthermore I think either the US or Britain are currently being setup to be the anti-christ as the Bible says he will come from the House of David.

Edited by Power Lust

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eldorado

• Power Lust

• Alladar

• keithisco

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope not!. Glad i am in australia.

cambiostierramapas04.jpg

Lets hope not!. Glad i am in australia.

cambiostierramapas04.jpg

lol now thats an interesting twist.

Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand are all House of David as well. The serpant that rises out of the sea with mulitple heads may refer to the CommonWealth but equally to the US as they are still British even if they dont accept it. Funny enough it could refer to us the US, UK and the rest of the Commonwealth.

7 headed serpant -

1. England

2. Wales

3. Scotland

4. Northern Ireland

5. Austrailia

6. Canada

7. New Zealand

Mmmmm.

Edited by Power Lust

I have been wondering lately what will happen in 2012 and I would like to share with you my opinions on whats about to take place.

you realise that the second coming refers to the galactic alignment due to take place on 21/12/2012 the date the Mayans say a new age will begin.

There is NO "Galactic Alignment" due then... why dont you research a bit. We have covered this topic many times on UM. I mean, do YOU even understand the term "Galactic Alignment", please give it a rest :sleepy:

There is NO "Galactic Alignment" due then... why dont you research a bit. We have covered this topic many times on UM. I mean, do YOU even understand the term "Galactic Alignment", please give it a rest :sleepy:

I am sure there was a planetary alignment for 2012.

Astronomers are giving various suggestions about the planetary alignment 2012. They are speculating the planets to be in a row close to each other. If you look down on the solar system you can see the heavenly bodies in a straight line.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/technology-articles/planetary-alignment-2012-a-threat-to-human-life-1241338.html#ixzz0u2LIwydq

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Astronomers are giving various suggestions about the planetary alignment 2012. They are speculating the planets to be in a row close to each other. If you look down on the solar system you can see the heavenly bodies in a straight line.

Read more: http://www.articlesb...l#ixzz0u2LIwydq

You need to decide on whether you are talking about a planetary alignment within the Solar System, happens aevery year by the way, usually more than once,jhow many plaents are involved etc. Or, whether you are talking about a Galactic alignment (of course our sun is in alignment with Galactic centre continuously) and just what this is meant to mean. ANY 2 points are always in alignment, what else is this alignment meant to mean?? Do you mean when the Solar system crosses the Galactic Plane (as it did 17 (or 33) thousand years ago), or alignment in some other fashion?

The major planetary alignment in the solar system happened on June 13th 2010. It's been, it had it's day and look, the Mayans never predicted That!! There is no alignment due in 2012. nada, nothing. NO astronomers are suggesting any such nonsense, unless you mean Astrologers. That is complñetely different.

You need to decide on whether you are talking about a planetary alignment within the Solar System, happens aevery year by the way, usually more than once,jhow many plaents are involved etc. Or, whether you are talking about a Galactic alignment (of course our sun is in alignment with Galactic centre continuously) and just what this is meant to mean. ANY 2 points are always in alignment, what else is this alignment meant to mean?? Do you mean when the Solar system crosses the Galactic Plane (as it did 17 (or 33) thousand years ago), or alignment in some other fashion?

The major planetary alignment in the solar system happened on June 13th 2010. It's been, it had it's day and look, the Mayans never predicted That!! There is no alignment due in 2012. nada, nothing. NO astronomers are suggesting any such nonsense, unless you mean Astrologers. That is complñetely different.

Yeh! Powerlust. Do you even know what Galactic Alignment means?! Give it a rest. make sure you watch what you say next time and choose your words very carefully. And before posting in here again i suggest you do some research, hey Keithisco!

I wish peole could talk to each other in a nice and polite way without tearing into every incorrect post they come across. I wish this was a forum that peple could express themselves and ask questions that are in their heads without fear of being abused even if their way of thinking is incorrect. All i am saying, is that wasn't there a better way to respond to Powerlust then the way you did?

Yeh! Powerlust. Do you even know what Galactic Alignment means?! Give it a rest. make sure you watch what you say next time and choose your words very carefully. And before posting in here again i suggest you do some research, hey Keithisco!

I wish peole could talk to each other in a nice and polite way without tearing into every incorrect post they come across. I wish this was a forum that peple could express themselves and ask questions that are in their heads without fear of being abused even if their way of thinking is incorrect. All i am saying, is that wasn't there a better way to respond to Powerlust then the way you did?

There is no alignment as such but at the appointed time the Sun is said to rise touching the 'dark rift' thought of as the galactic equator and it will pass through it over the next twenty years apparently. Not got NASA to confirm this yet but I suspect it to be true. One could think of it as a conjunction of sorts. Here is a link that explains it fairly well.

The winter solstice of 2012 will occur at 11:11 GMT on of course 21-12-2012 the same day the Long Count flips over. On that morning the sun will appear to rise into the patch of sky we refer to as the galactic centre or nuclear bulge. It is the location of the super-massive black hole at the centre of rotation for the Milky Way galaxy.

In itself the appearance of the sun rising here is not a particularly unique event. The phenomena can be observed for winter solstice dates of numerous years either side of 2012. The only interesting new aspect of this year will be the sun appearing to just touch one part of the Dark Rift (Great Rift) that snakes its way along the Galactic Equator. This is an area of the night sky considered important to Maya cosmology most notably with respect to spiritual rebirth mythologies. It will however take some two decades or so to travel completely through this dark region of the sky.

Although commonly known as the ‘Galactic Alignment’ the correct term for the event should really be the ‘Galactic Conjunction’. Astronomical alignments refer to three celestial objects in shared orientation. Astronomical Conjunction is an alignment of two cosmic objects or bodies as seen from the Earths perspective.

For a simple example we can imagine three planets in alignment. The factuality of this event would not be effected by your location in the solar system. Whether you are stood on the Moon or on the Earth the three planets would still be aligned. When an alignment, such as that of the Sun and the Dark Rift, is only happening from the perspective of the Earth then it is a Conjunction. This is clearly the case for 2012 calendar end-date.

It is true that this will be the first time in almost 26,000 years that the Sun will appear to connect with part of the Dark Rift. It is also fair to say that this lacks the excitement of some of the false theories regarding 2012 astronomy events. We can not say that the Sun will be perfectly aligned with the galactic centre or with the middle of the Dark rift. It is rather just somewhere between the two regions of the sky. Interesting yes, but not what I would exactly call dramatic or exciting to see.

http://2012rising.com/article/the-galactic-alignment-in-2012-part-1

The dark rift must surely be quite an important piece of sky for mythological reasons but mybe for cosmological reasons aswell. Exciting time for astronomy and science to discover whether this will result in any noticeable changes. Does that help you to understand any better?

lol now thats an interesting twist.

Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand are all House of David as well. The serpant that rises out of the sea with mulitple heads may refer to the CommonWealth but equally to the US as they are still British even if they dont accept it. Funny enough it could refer to us the US, UK and the rest of the Commonwealth.

7 headed serpant -

1. England

2. Wales

3. Scotland

4. Northern Ireland

5. Austrailia

6. Canada

7. New Zealand

Mmmmm.

England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland are one country...the UK.

Even if you add the US, that's only a 5-headed serpent.....lol

After a lot of research it has become apparent to me that all the worlds major religions have a pattern inside them. Namely they all have a virgin birth, a messiah figure, a bright shining star to follow, 3 wise men, a sacrifice and a resurrection. This is immediately apparent in Christainity, Judism and yes Islam. However it goes much further than these 3 religions and you realise that when you begin to look a little closer. In fact it goes all the way back to Eygptian sun god worship.

You see what has happened is that in sun god worship everything from the messiah to the virgin birth represents astrogical alignments and the movements of the sun. For example the death and rebirth of Jesus are the sunset followed by sunrise of sungod worship. All that has happened as each new religion has come along is the sun and stars have been replaced with characters to follow such as Jesus. Once you begin to realise the Bible is describing solar events and you start mapping out the movements etc you realise that the second coming refers to the galactic alignment due to take place on 21/12/2012 the date the Mayans say a new age will begin.

Now that is a huge problem because the bible also tells you in revelations that the 2nd coming will take place only after New Babylon has been damaged, rebuilt and then utterly destroyed. I think this refers to New York. I also suspect as all religions want what they see as the messiah to be born again (galactic alignment in 2012) that event must occur either before or at the very latest on 21/12/2012. As such I believe New York is about to be the victim of a nuclear attack and all religions are currently playing games in the Middle East to bring about those events.

I think Holy War will take place after the nuclear attack and furthermore I think either the US or Britain are currently being setup to be the anti-christ as the Bible says he will come from the House of David.

no offense Powerlust but Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaism so naturally they would have many of the same beliefs like a virgin birth, a messiah, etc. essentially (and I'm gonna offend some here) they are the same religion seen though the eyes of different prophets.

you seem to be in my opinion inputting your views, seeing things that aren't there, into Egyptian sun god worship to validate your argument, Humans tend to seek out familiarities in things inadvertently pasting over the unknown with something they are more comfortable with it is very common.

I won't go into the 2012 thing as it has been beaten to death on other threads.

there's my two cents now I'm two cents short for a coffee. :)

Really? I never knew that. :geek:

We are not one country and never have been.

Really? I never knew that. :geek:

I am as surprised as you are that a person living in one of the home nations (Scotland) thinks Scotland isnt a country. lol.

no offense Powerlust but Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaism so naturally they would have many of the same beliefs like a virgin birth, a messiah, etc. essentially (and I'm gonna offend some here) they are the same religion seen though the eyes of different prophets.

you seem to be in my opinion inputting your views, seeing things that aren't there, into Egyptian sun god worship to validate your argument, Humans tend to seek out familiarities in things inadvertently pasting over the unknown with something they are more comfortable with it is very common.

I won't go into the 2012 thing as it has been beaten to death on other threads.

there's my two cents now I'm two cents short for a coffee. :)

You are wrong and have no understanding of where religions come from.

Your ancestors used to worship the sun. They celebrated summer solistice, winter solistice and numerous other ceremonies. When Christ came along the Romans merged their version of these beliefs with the Christ cult but, and this is important, the traditions remain.

Modern religion isnt as real as you think it is you are worshipping the sun and stars. All thats happened is we have taken the latest round of religious figures and used their characters instead of the sun and stars.

England and Scotland are nations, Wales is a principality and Northern Ireland is a province. But...we all belong to the Sovereign State of the UK and apart from in some sports do not act as independant countries.

Back on topic...where do Athiests, Hindus and Buddhists etc come into your scenario? They make up a fair proportion of the worlds population.

I also don't see how even united muslim countries can be world nuclear threat. They don't have the hardware to threaten the US, China and Russia.

England and Scotland are nations, Wales is a principality and Northern Ireland is a province. But...we all belong to the Sovereign State of the UK and apart from in some sports do not act as independant countries.

The Kingdom of England, The Kingdom of Scotland, Principality of Wales and Province Of N.Ireland. i like the use of the word Kingdom of Scotland. sends a shiver up ye kilt all the way up to your porridge oats vest. .

but on topic, Jihad is on its way no doubt about it, but fear not ladies, Christendom wins. how do i know, well there is no Moslems in star trek.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/technology-articles/planetary-alignment-2012-a-threat-to-human-life-1241338.html#ixzz0u2LIwydq

Below is a link to an image from the JPL online solar system simulator for December 21 2012

http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/

As you can see the outer planets are no where near alignment

http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/wspace?tbody=1000&vbody=1001&month=12&day=21&year=2012&hour=00&minute=00&fovmul=1&rfov=60&bfov=30&porbs=1&showsc=1

Edited by digitalartist

I don't know about others but I don't worship the sun and stars. Think I'd notice if I was.

Also are there enough hardcore Jews and Christians to have a big religious war? Right now if a call was made for a Crusade the vast majority of Christians would laugh it off.

Edited by Corp

I don't know about others but I don't worship the sun and stars. Think I'd notice if I was.

Also are there enough hardcore Jews and Christians to have a big religious war? Right now if a call was made for a Crusade the vast majority of Christians would laugh it off.

Very true!

Personally, I don't think that anything is going to happen on 21 December 2012. It's going to be a great big nothing just like the turning of the millennium.

And, as a New Yorker, 9/11 was bad enough thank you very much. Please don't add to our grief.

P.S. Sadam Hussein was busy rebuilding Bablyon before Gulf War II. What does that mean for your theory? Perhaps the Bablyon mentioned in Revelations really is the Babylon in Iraq - not just a figurative Bablyon.

We are not one country and never have been.

I am as surprised as you are that a person living in one of the home nations (Scotland) thinks Scotland isnt a country. lol.

LOL I was thinking of the UK in the way of it being Scotland, England, Ireland etc and how they compete against each other in the Commonwealth Games. :lol:

Oh dear, here we go again for another round of facts and fiction. I can tell everybody got the fiction, here come the facts.

Planetary alignments (in astronomy called 'conjunctions') excite the public, and raise inevitable questions in their minds. Believers in various mystical systems use alignments as evidence for their own beliefs, so many astronomers are at a loss to explain why the mystics are wrong.

Remember the Harmonic Convergence in 1987? That was supposed to be a Mayan/Planetary Alignment too and promoted by Jose Arguelles. There was a spectacular alignment in May of 2000, which raised all kinds of weird end of the world theories. "The Great Shift" it was called at the time.

First of all, alignments where the five naked-eye planets cluster together in the sky within a circle 25 degrees or less in diameter once every 57 years, on average. There was one in in 1962, there was another in 2000. They are fairly common. The next time it will happen is September 8, 2040. The 2040 grouping will include Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and the crescent Moon.

There aren’t any ‘alignments’, except for the normal conjunctions that happen every year, in 2012. For a good page on what exactly is meant by alignments, take a look at this page by Dr. Donald Luttermoser at East Tennessee State University.

You want to know a particular date and what the sky looks like? Go here and take a good hard look, on Nasa's own simulator.

The "Dark Rift" or "Great Rift" or "Milky Way Rift" is not actually a 'rift' at all. It is a series of overlapping dust and molecular gas clouds that are positioned between our solar system and the nuclear bulge of the galaxy. These clouds block the light from that portion of the milky way, and cause it to appear as if the Milky Way is divided into two roughly equal sections above and below them. These clouds (or 'dark nebulae') are several thousand light years distant, and almost completely obscure the central portion of the galaxy from our view.

Our view of the area behind the Dark Rift is only blocked in certain wavelengths. In other wavelengths (e.g., infrared or X-Ray) of light we can actually see through the clouds to the other side. This is how astronomers were able to plot the motions of the stars in the galactic core, and deduce the existence of a 4-Million solar mass black hole in that region. So the region beyond the dark rift is not unknown to science at all. In fact, science has a pretty good idea of what is on the other side of the dark rift.

A perfect alignment with the center of the galaxy is not possible. In the case of the black hole, this is even more significant since the claims of a perfect alignment are central to the various claims made about this event. The point in the sky at which the galactic latitude and longitude are both zero is 17h 45m 37.224s −28° 56′ 10.23″ (J2000). This is offset slightly from the radio source Sagittarius A*, which is the best physical marker of the true galactic center. Sagittarius A* is located at 17h 45m 40.04s −29° 00′ 28.1″ (J2000), or galactic longitude 359° 56′ 39.5″, galactic latitude −0° 2′ 46.3″. On 12/21/2012 at 11:11 UT, the sun will be centered on 18h 00m 00s -23° 26′ 09″. Therefore, the sun will not occlude the galactic black hole.

And it is not proven that the Maya had any particular significance given to the "dark Rift" at all, actually whether the dark rift was or not significant to the ancient Maya remains a topic of contention between John Major Jenkins (who originated the idea) and the rest of the Mayanist scholars.

Your ancestors used to worship the sun. They celebrated summer solistice, winter solistice and numerous other ceremonies. When Christ came along the Romans merged their version of these beliefs with the Christ cult but, and this is important, the traditions remain.

Modern religion isnt as real as you think it is you are worshipping the sun and stars. All thats happened is we have taken the latest round of religious figures and used their characters instead of the sun and stars.

PowerLust, solar deities and sun worship can be found throughout most of recorded history in various forms. Hence, many beliefs have formed around this worship, such as the "missing sun" found in many cultures. But saying that "when Christ came along they just merged", shows exactly who does not have an understanding of where religion comes from and how it evolved.

Traditions of cults that were absorbed, by Judaism, Christianity or Islam, were either rooted out, or vilified. Some rare ones, actually remained under a different guise. In essence though, no Abrahamic faith is in fact a sun worship. That view is a naive and simplistic one at best.

Your ancestors used to worship the sun. They celebrated summer solistice, winter solistice and numerous other ceremonies. When Christ came along the Romans merged their version o

I have a degree in theology I think I have a very good understanding.

Actually Christianity moved certain dates to coincide with pagan holidays in order to assimilate them easily into there religion.... try doing some research.

I don't worship the sun or the moon I actually follow no modern religion, religions were created by man...faith comes from God.

Edited by daavin