Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZoZo Ouija Spirit

MitsuX

Okay, I know that there are lots about this 'spirit/demon' all over the internet, and probably somewhere in these forums.

However I wanted to ask how much of you actually believe in this 'ZoZo'

I only ask because I used my Ouija Board today with my little brother, and we apparently talked to 'ZoZo'

Because I had heard so much about how bad this alleged demon is, I decided to challenge it. Which I know... some of you aren't going to be happy about 'Your a 15 year old girl! you shouldn't challenge a demon!! omigosh you have to cleanse your house!! your are going to hell' blah blah blah. I just like to test things okay. Well anyway we were talking to 'zozo' and I asked it if it was going to hurt us, it said it was, so I challenged it to scratch my arm. It did nothing. So then I took it to the extreme and asked it if it would kill me, it said yes. I asked it when it would kill me, it said now. I waited a few seconds and I said to the board, 'Hey I am still alive, your a pathetic demon you know that zozo' He then told me to go to hell and that he would take me to hell, the usual zozo-ish stuff. The pointer then started making figures of 8, I knew that this meant the spirit was supposedly releasing itself, so I let it do it.

It's the end of the day now, and absolutely nothing has happened. I do believe in spirits, but seriously demons attacking you through a piece of cardboard?! Could this possibly clear up the whole 'zozo' case. Because if a little girl like me, who used no protective spells or prayers or anything when using the board, can escape unharmed from the attack of a demon then I really don't think anyone can be hurt by him.

In my opinion Ouija Boards are all just a game, and the fact that the board spelt out zozo was all just a figment of my subconscious, well at least probably. Hey and I thought my subconscious was boring! but I managed to conjure up a demonic attack XD

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MitsuX

• Pauly Dangerously

• Eldorado

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you. A lot of 15yo wouldn't have the guts to try this. You're a scientist now. Congratulations.

Good for you. A lot of 15yo wouldn't have the guts to try this. You're a scientist now. Congratulations.

Ahaa :tu: s'all guuud

ZoZo never sleeps.......

so he is just a cranky spirit cause he can't get to sleep? please elaborate (:

Okay, I know that there are lots about this 'spirit/demon' all over the internet, and probably somewhere in these forums.

I only ask because I used my Ouija Board today with my little brother, and we apparently talked to 'ZoZo'

Because I had heard so much about how bad this alleged demon is, I decided to challenge it. Which I know... some of you aren't going to be happy about 'Your a 15 year old girl! you shouldn't challenge a demon!! omigosh you have to cleanse your house!! your are going to hell' blah blah blah. I just like to test things okay. Well anyway we were talking to 'zozo' and I asked it if it was going to hurt us, it said it was, so I challenged it to scratch my arm. It did nothing. So then I took it to the extreme and asked it if it would kill me, it said yes. I asked it when it would kill me, it said now. I waited a few seconds and I said to the board, 'Hey I am still alive, your a pathetic demon you know that zozo' He then told me to go to hell and that he would take me to hell, the usual zozo-ish stuff. The pointer then started making figures of 8, I knew that this meant the spirit was supposedly releasing itself, so I let it do it.

It's the end of the day now, and absolutely nothing has happened. I do believe in spirits, but seriously demons attacking you through a piece of cardboard?! Could this possibly clear up the whole 'zozo' case. Because if a little girl like me, who used no protective spells or prayers or anything when using the board, can escape unharmed from the attack of a demon then I really don't think anyone can be hurt by him.

In my opinion Ouija Boards are all just a game, and the fact that the board spelt out zozo was all just a figment of my subconscious, well at least probably. Hey and I thought my subconscious was boring! but I managed to conjure up a demonic attack XD

I gave you my link about inviting demons before.....I am soooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!

notworthy.gifclap.gifthumbup.gif

Because I had heard so much about how bad this alleged demon is, I decided to challenge it

See , zo zo was all ready in your mind , not like you never had heard of "zo zo".....Ideomotoreffect in action gunsmilie.gif

Wow...I am stunned...a 15 year old girl that I now have mad respect for. Kudos! Ouija's are pretty much a huge bag of el crappo IMO. "ZoZo" has about as much reality to it as the flying spaghetti monster. Your mind is the only thing making it "real". It's awesome as hell that going into it you were willing to provoke even if the possibility existed (which I don't think it does) that it was a demon. Guts are a good thing to have. Since no one can ever prove that anyone was ever killed by provoking a "demon" on the ouija board, if I ever got a coherent response I would do the same thing, provoke, provoke provoke. Of course people will do exactly what you said and freak out about you trying to contact a demon and give you all this advice about spells and protection and blah blah blah, and that cause it makes them feel useful. Everyone wants to feel special and some people use that kind of stuff to do it. Keep up the good work!

i wonder why you spend so much time playing with this toy, all your posts.topics seem to be ouija based,

you seem a relatively intelligent young lady, perhaps your time would be better spent with friends outside

in the sunshine rather than playing with silly old fashioned games B)

Edited by maca 01

Hmm. I was not this brave at 15. but then again I was outside tryin' to flag down UFO's! haha good job kiddo

There is no zozo....only Zuul...

Zuul.JPG

I gave you my link about inviting demons before.....I am soooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!

notworthy.gifclap.gifthumbup.gif

See , zo zo was all ready in your mind , not like you never had heard of "zo zo".....Ideomotoreffect in action gunsmilie.gif

YES! ahaa thanks for the idea!, I had a dream where I woke up with scratches on my arm... I then woke up to be disappointed XD ahaa, and I am not dead.

i wonder why you spend so much time playing with this toy, all your posts.topics seem to be ouija based,

you seem a relatively intelligent young lady, perhaps your time would be better spent with friends outside

in the sunshine rather than playing with silly old fashioned games B)

ahaa, well I am actually grounded at the moment ): And I only played it that time because my little brother wanted to play it. Oh and well there was only one other post I had made about playing the board XD also all my friends are obsessed with the game. Ahaa but I will listen to your words of advice (: I need more vitamin D :tu:

Wow...I am stunned...a 15 year old girl that I now have mad respect for. Kudos! Ouija's are pretty much a huge bag of el crappo IMO. "ZoZo" has about as much reality to it as the flying spaghetti monster. Your mind is the only thing making it "real". It's awesome as hell that going into it you were willing to provoke even if the possibility existed (which I don't think it does) that it was a demon. Guts are a good thing to have. Since no one can ever prove that anyone was ever killed by provoking a "demon" on the ouija board, if I ever got a coherent response I would do the same thing, provoke, provoke provoke. Of course people will do exactly what you said and freak out about you trying to contact a demon and give you all this advice about spells and protection and blah blah blah, and that cause it makes them feel useful. Everyone wants to feel special and some people use that kind of stuff to do it. Keep up the good work!

(: ahaa thanks, I only had the courage to do it because I just realise it is only a game. And I thought it was probably just my subconscious, I just have to be more careful for my friend, who tells me that she knew someone who committed suicide because of this board game, I guess provoking zozo isn't a good way to do that, but I guess I just wanted to prove something for myself XD

Oh and Yeah, I am still alive too (: ahaa

Hmm. I was not this brave at 15. but then again I was outside tryin' to flag down UFO's! haha good job kiddo

:lol: Thank You! x ^_^

Edited by MitsuX

I like your threads.

They're thought provoking and enjoyable to read too.

Keep them coming.

:D

It appears I am the only one not impressed with the attempt. I don't know who zozo is, never heard of it but adolescence is a time of turmoil anyway, why try to stir anything up? I don't know whether or not I believe a ouija board is a dangerous thing other than it can become an obsession with some people. Just because you summon a demon, doesn't mean they will appear, doesn't mean they haven't just because you haven't been harmed in some way you are not aware of yet. I would just say be careful. I don't think any protection would be able to work on anything because our minds are not geared toward belief in most supernatural things again my opinion.

And if there are such things as demons, I would think (given only the legends told about them) that they would be sneaky enough or powerful enough to play mind games. Again, no proof. I have nothing against *ghost* hunting but I think stirring up any negative thing whether it be *real* or not is not conducive to mental well being. There are so many more positive things to focus on. JMO.

It appears I am the only one not impressed with the attempt. I don't know who zozo is, never heard of it but adolescence is a time of turmoil anyway, why try to stir anything up? I don't know whether or not I believe a ouija board is a dangerous thing other than it can become an obsession with some people. Just because you summon a demon, doesn't mean they will appear, doesn't mean they haven't just because you haven't been harmed in some way you are not aware of yet. I would just say be careful. I don't think any protection would be able to work on anything because our minds are not geared toward belief in most supernatural things again my opinion.

And if there are such things as demons, I would think (given only the legends told about them) that they would be sneaky enough or powerful enough to play mind games. Again, no proof. I have nothing against *ghost* hunting but I think stirring up any negative thing whether it be *real* or not is not conducive to mental well being. There are so many more positive things to focus on. JMO.

I understand your opinion (: and trust me if anything odd happens these forums will be the first to know. And it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, seeing as the board spelt out zozo I decided to play around a bit ;) and yes there are many positive things to focus on, like the fact that I am still alive XD ahaa, to be honest I will keep a clear mind, so I don't think anything would happen because I wouldn't be paranoid about it. I will keep all of you updated though like I said.

I was going to say that Sakari is gonna be so excited that you got something from the ideomotor effect! But I was too slow LOL :wacko:

I like your threads.

They're thought provoking and enjoyable to read too.

Keep them coming.

:D

Ahaa (: thank you so much ^^ I will do my best to find more interesting things to post on here. Thank you for reading and replying (:

Lots of Love,

MitsuX

I was going to say that Sakari is gonna be so excited that you got something from the ideomotor effect! But I was too slow LOL :wacko:

LOL awwh well (: xx