Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gross Jar

Helen of Annoy

Yall can have the two clear, pinky finger sized plastic tubes the doctor just pulled out of my nose, that have been living in there for the last few weeks after surgery. Well, they were clear when he put them in, anyway. You're welcome! P.S. be sweet to my babies because I swear I was giving BIRTH out my nostrils when he yanked them. "This will just be mildly uncomfortable." Really?

Edited by Manananggal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• WhiteMagicWoman

• Lcvec

• Queen in the North

I throw in some lovely smelly cat sick.

Cleaning out the birdie cage. I'm tossing in the nice little crop of poop bombs...

Throwing helen into the jar for having the sick urge to start this thread, which like a car wreck, I just can't seem to look away from! Thanks Helen!

Quick everyone, hold OverSword down and extract some blood from him.

There we go, a vial of pure evil to put in the jar :D

Throws in a large cup of iced coffee that's been there for about 4 days that I never finished drinking..there's something swimming in there I think? So you get two for the price of one! :D

Throwing helen into the jar for having the sick urge to start this thread, which like a car wreck, I just can't seem to look away from! Thanks Helen!

:lol:

But it's not my idea, look at the first post, I've given the credits to the real villains behind this slaughter of good taste and dignity :lol:

OK, I have a used band-aid, found on the bus floor.

:lol:

But it's not my idea, look at the first post, I've given the credits to the real villains behind this slaughter of good taste and dignity :lol:

OK, I have a used band-aid, found on the bus floor.

I always get blamed for shenanigans... :rofl:

I'll add the sticky thing that was on the bottom of my shoe this morning.

Edited by WhiteMagicWoman

Half a slug. Have no idea what happened to the other half. Maybe that’s what WMW found on the bottom of her shoe?

He can stay only if he promises to pee in the pool... jar.

I'm adding turkey neck, raw, slightly chewed and clawed, not interesting to pounce anymore.

He can stay only if he promises to pee in the pool... jar.

I'm adding turkey neck, raw, slightly chewed and clawed, not interesting to pounce anymore.

I'm adding the wad of old gum that I just found under this chair.

I'm throwing in an old recipe from a while ago.

HalloweenRoast.jpg

OMG, that poor woman that made herself a cup of batty coffee! Would you believe me I remembered that thread today for no reason at all...

So I’m throwing my psychic ability in because I’m psychic only when it comes to completely useless, bizarre and gross stuff.

What a bunch of sick Sots!! LOL

I'll throw in the contents of our vacuum cleaner bag, don't want it in the house!:P

throwing in the furball my cat barfed up this morning :wacko:

My nephew's underbritches, if I can pry them off the floor!:P

Thank you, you awful people with sick ideas, our gross jar is so gross it grosses me and my avatar out :D

Today, I have this:

frogfish.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Helen of Annoy

There's an unholy smell coming from our kitchen garbage, so I'll toss that into the mix also.

No one added frog eggs yet? Here's a handful, it's a shame you can't hear the sound of it splashing in the jar.