Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats under solomons temple?

00buckshot

So I'm assuming we are talking about gold, silver, and gem type treasures? If so, i don't see the significance in somebody sacking a temple and stealing some money.

The whole point of sacking (or looting) is to acquire goods. Gold, Silver and Gem type treasures are a good incentive to indiscriminately take goods by force (women too).

Maybe there is women under Solomons temple???

Maybe there is women under Solomons temple???

LOL Maybe that's where the priests' harem was hanging out when the temple was destroyed for the last time. Digging under there for treasure, the Templars were much more excited to find harem women...a bit dusty and wrinkled, but serviceable nonetheless. :lol:

• 2 months later...

I have no real idea what song you mean either, But al Aqusa is an alternate spelling of the Mosque of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem; which was built on the ruins of Solomons Temple, I believe..

A more correct spelling of it is al Aqsa..

actually, the dome of the rock in arabic is called Qubbet al Sakhra. al aqsa mosque is simply al aqsa mosque. both mosques are next to each other though the dome of the rock is the mosque with the golden dome, whereas al aqsa mosque has a black dome.

i don't blame you for not knowing this because for a long time the media has been disinforming people that al aqsa mosque is actually the dome of the rock so that when israel finally destroys the mosque people won't care.

• 4 weeks later...

You are right...there were no Templars...only Hospitalarians and they had a member called de Payens..... a noble from the Champagne.

The founding of the Templars has very little to do with the legend. Fact is that most of the Knight Orders split from the Hospitalarians.

Yep. I wonder how 9 knights, count them nine, were going to protect travelers in the Holy Land as the Templars were supposed to vowed to do, regardless of what they did or didn't find.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know that anything was ever found, after the Temple was destroyed two times and whatever in there of any value was taken, eventualy and I doubt anything was there at the time of the First Crusade.

• 7 months later...

Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past. And that is all religions are screwed up in one way or another... For example, Jesus was not a real person neither was st paul or the baptists. And because the illuminati and the churches dont want this knowledge to be put out there all information about our planets real hhistory is.

Illuminated,

Please show links to this information. "Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past."

Besides, common sense dictates if all that information was left with a priest's harem, and they hadn't been rescued by now, they be some p***ed with all that time and ceremonial wine on their hands, not to mention the destruction that would have occured in that chamber due to them being ignored.

Edited by StarLord

Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past. And that is all religions are screwed up in one way or another... For example, Jesus was not a real person neither was st paul or the baptists. And because the illuminati and the churches dont want this knowledge to be put out there all information about our planets real hhistory is.

Ok, like I said in another thread, please substantiate, elaborate and source your claim.

If said sources are :

a. A vision from a dream you had

b. Placed in thy head by aliens / Communicated to the by a superior being from another vibratory dimension

c. Erich Von Däniken, Z. Sitchin, etc

d. Written on the side of a box of Cheerios

e. Racist / religious / any-centric / elitist clap trap

then be prepared to have your claims scrutinized, thoroughly analyzed and quite possibly refuted.

Ok, like I said in another thread, please substantiate, elaborate and source your claim.

If said sources are :

a. A vision from a dream you had

b. Placed in thy head by aliens / Communicated to the by a superior being from another vibratory dimension

c. Erich Von Däniken, Z. Sitchin, etc

d. Written on the side of a box of Cheerios

e. Racist / religious / any-centric / elitist clap trap

then be prepared to have your claims scrutinized, thoroughly analyzed and quite possibly refuted.

Oh, yes. Very nicely said. :yes:

Of course, in saying it you might be labeled one of the Big Meanies of Orthodoxy, as well as being charged with hiding "THE TRUTH." It's fun being a "skeptic," ain't it?

Oh, yes. Very nicely said. :yes:

Of course, in saying it you might be labeled one of the Big Meanies of Orthodoxy, as well as being charged with hiding "THE TRUTH." It's fun being a "skeptic," ain't it?

Kmt, I'm a big mean metalhead, most often found in the moshpit at a concert. I don't mind being called a Big Meanie of Orthodoxy, I even see it as a badge of honor. Besides, some people wouldn't recognize "THE TRUTH" if it hit them squarely in the head, because of the fringe glasses hiding it. So there really is no need to hide it.

Aaaaah yes, I love the smell of debunked fringe in the morning.

Skeptic and proud.

Please forgive my interruption......I know it's off-topic but I can't resist it after that fine post by TheSearcher. (was tempted to also add Robert Duvall)

Edited by Eldorado

• 3 months later...

in the immortal technique song "point of no return", he says, he figured out what was buried under solomans temple, and then he said "al aqusa". im sure this has something to do with the templar knights, and masons, but i dont know much at all about solomons temple, or what al aqusa is, so could somebody fill me in?

gf

Not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but what is it you want to say here?

I was wondering that, too. It's fun to imagine all the different things "gf" could mean.

I'm not a big fan of necroposting but as lone as someone else is guilty of it, I actually have something to add to this old, old, old discussion.

Not long ago I was trying to find out information on the uses of infrared scanning of stone monuments, specifically for the "mysteries of pyramid" thread where cladking was wailing about the absence of such imaging of the Great Pyramid. I was trying to learn more about it to see if the technology would even be worth applying to the pyramid.

I couldn't find much information at all relating to the Great Pyramid, but I happened to come across a web page summarizing the use not long ago of IR scanning of the Temple Mount. This wasn't just setting up a tripod with a little IR camera like they use on Ghost Hunters, but evidently an involved and expensive experiment using advanced imaging equipment.

I just tried to find the same web page and was unable to. Ain't that always the case? <_< Anyway, this team went through an expensive and careful IR analysis of the Temple Mount and found...nothing, really.

Something to think about, perhaps. But for now, once again, what in the hell does "gf" mean? This was tbsabc's first post, but a note to tbsabc: we need more than two letters. :lol:

Anyway, this team went through an expensive and careful IR analysis of the Temple Mount and found...nothing, really.

The secret could lie therein that Salomon's temple never was on the temple mound. All we have evidence of is that there was temple there built 300 years after the "supposed" Salomon lived that was razed by Herod the Great to build a bigger one (later razed by the Romans).

To find what is under "Salomon's Temple" you first will have to find the temple.

I was wondering that, too. It's fun to imagine all the different things "gf" could mean.

I'm not a big fan of necroposting but as lone as someone else is guilty of it, I actually have something to add to this old, old, old discussion.

Not long ago I was trying to find out information on the uses of infrared scanning of stone monuments, specifically for the "mysteries of pyramid" thread where cladking was wailing about the absence of such imaging of the Great Pyramid. I was trying to learn more about it to see if the technology would even be worth applying to the pyramid.

I couldn't find much information at all relating to the Great Pyramid, but I happened to come across a web page summarizing the use not long ago of IR scanning of the Temple Mount. This wasn't just setting up a tripod with a little IR camera like they use on Ghost Hunters, but evidently an involved and expensive experiment using advanced imaging equipment.

I just tried to find the same web page and was unable to. Ain't that always the case? <_< Anyway, this team went through an expensive and careful IR analysis of the Temple Mount and found...nothing, really.

Something to think about, perhaps. But for now, once again, what in the hell does "gf" mean? This was tbsabc's first post, but a note to tbsabc: we need more than two letters. :lol:

Kmt, my friend, the fact that Gosthunters is a bad TV show, should tell you something. The equipment they use is sub par to begin with. But I think I know the experiment you talk about, sadly enough I have the same problem you have, I have lost the URL.

But QM does have a point, it's never been conclusively proven that Temple mount actually was the location of Solomon's temple, so any research done there is based on speculation and assumptions.

Here's what I could find at most in regards to the infrared imaging: http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-jerusalem-temple-mount-infrared.htm

It's a Bible site, so I'm not sure it's terribly accurate. I can't look at it to much now.. about to head off to eat turkey!

I found a few references to a Doctor Zuckerman, but couldn't find anything referencing the temple under his name.

LOL Maybe that's where the priests' harem was hanging out when the temple was destroyed for the last time. Digging under there for treasure, the Templars were much more excited to find harem women...a bit dusty and wrinkled, but serviceable nonetheless. :lol:

HAR HAR HAR TOOTHLESS OLD GIRL HAREM I REMEMBER THE MOVIE STARRED BY JIM CARREY I THINK ITS YES OR SOMETHING :)) SERVICEABLE INDEED KMT :D :D :D

whats under solomons temple?

There is a tomb under Solomons temple (Dome of the Rock).

Like the tomb of Abraham, it's a cave with a hole entrance.

therockofthedomeofthero.jpg

Entrance to Solomons tomb (cave) Jerusalem

34230f.jpg

Entrance to Abrahams tomb (cave) Hebron

The crusaders made a new entrance to the tomb (cave).

The original hole entrance is seen at the end of the video.

Edited by Ove

There is a tomb under Solomons temple (Dome of the Rock).

Like the tomb of Abraham, it's a cave with a hole entrance.

therockofthedomeofthero.jpg

Entrance to Solomons tomb (cave) Jerusalem

34230f.jpg

Entrance to Abrahams tomb (cave) Hebron

The crusaders made a new entrance to the tomb (cave).

The original hole entrance is seen at the end of the video.

True, but yet there is no evidence that Solomon's Temple ever stood there.

• 1 month later...

in the immortal technique song "point of no return", he says, he figured out what was buried under solomans temple, and then he said "al aqusa". im sure this has something to do with the templar knights, and masons, but i dont know much at all about solomons temple, or what al aqusa is, so could somebody fill me in?

i'v heard that song...and i'v always wondered what he meant.but some guys here makin comments have made some sense about it.

Technique is a top drawer mc (seen him live twice)....but his grasp of politics and religion is a little off kilter to say the least...