Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible HellHound Sighting

TheSilentasylum

@MeantForMore- Mostly what I had said. If someone died it might have been summoned. If not it could be something else. Looking at news articles and past history always helps lighten the situation usually.

Please allow me to translate.

I made it up. Now I've finally found something better to do. Bye.

Dude, respect. Give the kid a break will ya. No need to personally attack his thread.

I want two hell hound pups so I can train them as I rear them, and they will serve as my minions. When an intruder encroaches on my property I will say to my butler with quiet resignation, "Release the hounds..."

Edited by xsistor
  • Like 2

Dude, respect. Give the kid a break will ya. No need to personally attack his thread.

Not meant offensively. Just seems obvious to me that that's what happened. In his original post he said he had no clue what it was and wanted answers and yet wouldn't consider or discuss any rational explanation and only retorts with anything if some one suggested hell hound or werewolf or the like. He said he was scared and needed an answer then all of a sudden he's not bothered and just forgets about it. That just dosent happen. Fear dosent just stop.

Not meant personally and not a judgement on his character and im not saying im definately right. Just think its all a bit strange. I hope im wrong but doubt it.

I want two hell hound pups so I can train them as I rear them, and they will serve as my minions. When an intruder encroaches on my property I will say to my butler with quiet resignation, "Release the hounds..."

lol Awesome! That i want to do as well

Not meant offensively. Just seems obvious to me that that's what happened. In his original post he said he had no clue what it was and wanted answers and yet wouldn't consider or discuss any rational explanation and only retorts with anything if some one suggested hell hound or werewolf or the like. He said he was scared and needed an answer then all of a sudden he's not bothered and just forgets about it. That just dosent happen. Fear dosent just stop.Not meant personally and not a judgement on his character and im not saying im definately right. Just think its all a bit strange. I hope im wrong but doubt it.

It's just the way you worded, you're probly right though, fear doesn't just leave, not after witnessing such a being.

fear doesn't just leave, not after witnessing such a being.

Exactly the point i was trying to make but you worded it much better sir. :-)

I do agree with badger. If somebody wanted answers and "feared" what it was why would they go back and say its not happening anymore? If you feared it why the hell would you go back. Thats one reason I think its a load of bull now. The second reason is yeah he is shooting down everything because its made up or doesnt match what he "saw".

• 2 years later...

I dont care what you guys think i am lyer or not but i to have encountered my self a hellhound and as you so call it "master"....im not going into storie but a brief description my family was vacantioning in ohio when i was walking a came across a very bad smelling and arumanating odor come across me. as i thought it was just trash or a dead animal....until i heard the low pitch growl emit from behind me. horrified because i did not klnow what it is i turned around to glimpse at what was growling and what i saw was a creature straight out of a nightmare. It wasa a 7 foot tall hair covered red eyed beast that looked horrifying. of course i turned and ran for my life. i turned arround to see if my accomplise was folowing me in wich it was not. i stopped turned around and went back to where the encounter was. I dont have no idea what it was but i bielive your story :yes:

I dont care what you guys think i am lyer or not but i to have encountered my self a hellhound and as you so call it "master"....im not going into storie but a brief description my family was vacantioning in ohio when i was walking a came across a very bad smelling and arumanating odor come across me. as i thought it was just trash or a dead animal....until i heard the low pitch growl emit from behind me. horrified because i did not klnow what it is i turned around to glimpse at what was growling and what i saw was a creature straight out of a nightmare. It wasa a 7 foot tall hair covered red eyed beast that looked horrifying. of course i turned and ran for my life. i turned arround to see if my accomplise was folowing me in wich it was not. i stopped turned around and went back to where the encounter was. I dont have no idea what it was but i bielive your story :yes:

So you you looked behind to see the creature, then you looked back to where the 1st sighting started. You have been pranked

• 3 months later...

You're not crazy. I can't in full confidence explain the hounds, but I've got some pretty good guesses. My sister and I have had our fair share of supernatural experiences and almost everything you've described has happened to one or the other of us and then some. The black figure sounds a hell of a lot like something my sister saw and she said she's got zero doubt in her mind that was a demon. No reason. Just knew. As for the God being relevant thing... not only is it relevant, it's the center of that entire story. If you're interested in an explenation, I'll gladly give more detail or answer any questions (assuming I know what I'm talking about lol). Right now, though, it's 6:00am and I haven't been to bed yet so I'm afraid anything I say would come out a little sloppy. ;)

Where in intoxicated in any way? (sorry I have to ask)

Ummmm... I'm sorry kid... What the **** were you trying to write?!?!?!?!?!?

• Like 1

Well, considering that hell hounds don't exist and things like what you describe never happen, I'd say you are making this up.

Well, considering that hell hounds don't exist and things like what you describe never happen, I'd say you are making this up.

They are very real, but they can only for the most part be seen in the spirit. Those who see it with regular eyes, see it on rare occasions.

Appologies if anyone has already pointed this out, but i lost all interest on page 3 and couldn't read the drivvel anymore...

The OP says hes seen black figures before....Shadows -_-

Secondly, if it looks, smells and ****s like a dog...its a Dog. Dogs can easily scale large fences and would naturally use the hind limbs to do so and the front limbs arent strong enough to haul their bodyweight vertically, People 99.9% of the time exaggerate size, and with (the OP's own description) very limited light, it would be near impossible to estimate the dogs size, i'd bet quite positively if you got the OP to show you how long seven feet was from memory it would be way out, but Dobermans (very common guard dogs) average around 5ft in length, so an extra 2ft at a distance, in the dark is very easy to mis-identify. As for the colour, there are Blue Dobermans which are grayish in colour.

Next, he clearly states that the stadium (or whatever it is) is totally dark, yet, after reasonable questioning, he then changes the story to state he saw clear enough that it had hollowed eye sockets...

As for the Human figure...If it looks human, ...you get my drift...the dogs owner or as already mentioned, a rent-a-cop -_-

I'm sorry but in my opinion, and with the lack of stable story, this is just a load of spooked kids creating a mountain out of a dog walker

• 1 month later...

Message me @ abrakaikadabra@gmail.com, I've had a very similar experience and don't care for senseless subjection to forum crusaders' scrutiny, but can offer at least a little information about the subject, if you do indeed care to know.

... this is just a load of spooked kids creating a mountain out of a dog walker

*snip*

... you mean a monster out of a dogwalker? :P

Edited by QuiteContrary

• 6 months later...

weather the hellhounds are real or not is a matter of openion. i know ive had some scary **** happen to me. the "demons" you've seen ive seen them to i call them shadow people i used to see them all the time when i was living in ohio i dont see them much anymore which im greatful for (cause they scare the crap out of me but thats all they did). the first time i was in ohio i was living in a small town called lodi for four years then moved down to w.va and i never saw the shadow people. then last year on april 6th i moved in with my best friend kay thats when i started seeing them kay has esp too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I may have missed it. Did anyone mention mange (may have misspelled) as a possibility? That jumped out at me with the "hell hounds" description.

Edited by wolfyjdn

• 8 months later...

I can tell you right now that this was not a hellhound. And you can't see demons unless they allow you to. Same for hounds, but in a different way.

What color were the wings of the person?

• 2 months later...

I have grown up with similar experiences, ummm... Andrew right? ^_^

There are very few people who have ESP

Right.... That's why billions of people have seen weird things at least once in their life or are going to see some weird things. EVERYONE has ESP, some more than others. Anyway, I had an experience like this before. Turns out it was just a normal black Rottweiler with his owner but my friends and I had been talking about ghost stories and our minds decided to play tricks on us. The dog was really nice by the way,his name was Rocky (stereotypical if you ask me).

Somebody's been answering posts and didn't read the dates. The story's from about 5 years before, and I think most of the folks involved gave up on the discussion.

• Like 1

Black dogs, hell hounds, dog type beasts. That's one whole section of them.

Then there are the 'lake monsters' (water monsters actually, some even 'exist' in ponds that can dry out for part of the year! ) category of critters.

Men in black - men who are men but dress in black and do weird ****, but also 'them' who pretend to be men - the 'entities that pretend to be men, and the men that pretend to be other entities. Baby stealers, transformers, flying creatures. both animal or mechanical, beasties and hobgoblins and little people.

Q ?

Imagination, lies, mistaken identity of a real creature, demons, hallucinations, imagination, psycopathology, 'spontaneous spreading hallucination' ( I love that one ! ), stigmata, placebos, advanced 'secret' human technology .....

the variety of 'answers' reveal as much as the variety of experiences.

• 6 months later...

Black Shuck 7ft remains found at a dig among ruins of leiston abbey in Suffolk archaeologists believe the 7ft skeleton to be of a large 'male dog' the question is it is Black Shuck? As the bones are believed to date back to the 16th century when legendary hell hound black shuck was rumoured to roam east Anglia (UK) now all they have to discover is did black shuck only exist in folk lore or was he flesh and blood the band Darkness did a song about black shuck and the song is called Black Shuck please view newspaper article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629353/Is-skeleton-legendary-devil-dog-Black-Shuck-terrorised-16th-century-East-Anglia.html chuck means devil and is old English for shaggy hence where devil hounds originated from and shaggy hounds or black shaggy dogs, there's also a website about black shuck, devil dogs and shaggy dog sightings all sound like what could have happened here as all stated sightings are different versions of said devil hounds on numerous accounts by different people not all are bad omens but most are, I know this post was a few years ago I'm just trying to shed some light on the situation and that this is probably not a joke or haux with all the sightings in UK from 1940s and earlier hope this helps

Not gonna lie, Hell-hounds are like the one thing that i kind of want to be real >.>, not sure why, I just want us to find definitive proof of them for some reason.