Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon type

Moogfox

Wow Paul...as a believer I didn't know I was destroying civilization! Geez. :)

I believe in the paranormal. A big part of my belief comes from reading and talking to people. I have assisted with some investigations. I have had a few experiences though nothing definitive...and certainly could be explained away with a more logical reason then a ghost. I like discussing this topic with people, though I don't normally get to worked up when people don't believe in these things. I offer no proof.

There are so many people that share this belief. So many experiences. To me, it is just so closed minded for someone to say they know there is nothing to it. Again, I have no proof, but there are certainly investigations that have shown some evidence. Although, to someone that has chosen not to believe I don't know if there is anything that could be proof enough. I know I won't change any minds here, and it is not my intent.

Ghostfinder,

It's not you at which that was aimed. You seem to admit that while you believe, you know that there is a possibility that you may be wrong, much as most skeptics while they don't believe, still admit that they could be wrong. It's the people who refuse to acknowledge any science what-so-ever and decry the loss of outdated ideas who lead some people down the road of ignorance. So far, I find you to be a well rounded and quite intelligent poster who thinks straight. I like your style. And I look forward to hearing your opinion on other topics. So long as you remain civil and don't passive aggressivly attack people under the guise of supporting someone else.

• Like 1

Thanks Paul...I appreciate that. I didn't take any offense to your post (not that you're worried about that :) ), just wanted to respond to it. Yes, I look forward to some good discussions here.

I believe in the paranormal. A big part of my belief comes from reading and talking to people. I have assisted with some investigations. I have had a few experiences though nothing definitive...and certainly could be explained away with a more logical reason then a ghost. I like discussing this topic with people, though I don't normally get to worked up when people don't believe in these things. I offer no proof.

There are so many people that share this belief. So many experiences. To me, it is just so closed minded for someone to say they know there is nothing to it. Again, I have no proof, but there are certainly investigations that have shown some evidence. Although, to someone that has chosen not to believe I don't know if there is anything that could be proof enough. I know I won't change any minds here, and it is not my intent.

Do the readings where people explain away the "sightings", or talking to people who dont accept it and give reasons why play a big part as well? Or, a somewhat small one?

Hi,

I am a clairvoyant- I can see ghosts and auras. I've been able to for a while, but I still can't figure out some things about what I see... So I was wondering if you could help me.

Once I and a friend found a ghost who we thought wa innocent but soon turned out to be evil... We exorcized the ghost and her face melted into a horses face and disappeared... My friend told me that a horse faced demon is a trickster demon. Is this true? What does the horse face mean?

Thank you :)

Hi,

I also have recently delved into the exorcism of ghosts/spirits/etc. I am curious to know how you do the exorcism? Do you work with other spirits/guides to help you?

Thanks!

Well, ok then. lol.

To the OP,

Don't let the hardcore believers mislead you into believing your own delusions and not looking into all possibilities when an abnormal situation occurs and believing only your own opinion on matters that concern others and may have a different, more rational explanation. They will try to convince you they know more than you about things which no one has any real proof of in a desperate attempt to feel important and useful by claiming to be sagely in matters that have no proof and require none because they say so. They will jump on any critical thinking you do as being "close minded" and question what you (as a non-believer) are doing on a paranormal forum, all while ignoring any request for a shred of evidence of anything they claim.

They will often ask you to do impossible feats like prove a negative concept, and to do thier work for them when making claims, asking you to "research it for yourself". They will also claim that if you can't prove something didn't happen, then you must accept that it did. These and other fallacious arguments are thier weapons. They will ignore facts, comments and evidence to the contrary if it directly refutes thier deluded theories, simply because it's inconvenient to address someone's concerns and much easier to passive aggressively attack them, all while trying to seem like thier idea of what a wise person, well versed in mysticism and areas of the occult should sound like, and speak on, based on what they have seen in movies and comic book.

They are charlatans, bent on deception and greedy for infamy as some type of closet mystic, hiding from the world for fear of persecution due to "knowing" about things "normal" people are scared of. It's teh same thing little kids do, pretending to be someone they aren't, someone more powerful and smarter than they. It's a sad way to live, but we tolerate them, for they provide shining examples of how ignorance and self centered focus on self can lead one to become a poor excuse for a person, living thier life through online fantasy and word games.

ETA: Spelling Corrections

Just as I said, they're already suggesting that you are a mentally disturbed person without giving your story a chance. Paul used the word "delusions" in his first sentence (Right on point) to make you think that, and to debunk your post. Also, do you see how they attack like a pack of wolfs (they do this for a reason), to get you stop posting because the subject matter you choose to talk about (clairvoyance) is beyond their comprehension.

Do the readings where people explain away the "sightings", or talking to people who dont accept it and give reasons why play a big part as well? Or, a somewhat small one?

I have talked to many people about the paranormal that do not believe in the paranormal. I have many people in my life that think believing in ghosts is "stupid." I have read quite a few articles from skeptics that think there is a logical rational for experiences people have. So these things have affected my beliefs. Clearly they play a smaller role than the other things I wrote about above that make me a believer though.

nice! :tu:

Just as I said, they're already suggesting that you are a mentally disturbed person without giving your story a chance. Paul used the word "delusions" in his first sentence (Right on point) to make you think that, and to debunk your post. Also, do you see how they attack like a pack of wolfs (they do this for a reason), to get you stop posting because the subject matter you choose to talk about (clairvoyance) is beyond their comprehension.

Nope, we're suggesting you're mentally disturbed. The OP has yet to respond. So we can't determine anything about them yet. I will remind you that ad hominem attacks are against forum rules.

Keep using those passive aggressive techniques, WE ALL SEE that it's your only way of communicating (you do this for a reason) to try to get others to stop posting because the subject matter we choose to talk about (rationality) is beyond your comprehension.

Nope, we're suggesting you're mentally disturbed. The OP has yet to respond. So we can't determine anything about them yet. I will remind you that ad hominem attacks are against forum rules.

Keep using those passive aggressive techniques, WE ALL SEE that it's your only way of communicating (you do this for a reason) to try to get others to stop posting because the subject matter we choose to talk about (rationality) is beyond your comprehension.

wow! I must of hit a sore spot with my last post, even though I wasn't trying to insualt you. You keep accusing me of using ad hominem attacks, but your clearing the one, who is doing it by saying I'm mentally disturbed (don't you know that's against forum rules, right). Not to mention, towards end of this post you started using more ad hominem attacks, and psychological attacks to try and justify your irrational behavior. Check the link. http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html

I'm definitely no mod here,but I think we all need to cool down and wait until the O.P. comes back to answer his replies unless someone knows exactly what a horse faced demon is.With all the arguing go on back and forth,I can see this thread getting to 20 pages and the OP's last remark was only halfway down the first page :lol: I've a pretty good hunch that the OP isn't returning,but who knows maybe I'll be surprised.

I'm definitely no mod here,but I think we all need to cool down and wait until the O.P. comes back to answer his replies unless someone knows exactly what a horse faced demon is.With all the arguing go on back and forth,I can see this thread getting to 20 pages and the OP's last remark was only halfway down the first page :lol: I've a pretty good hunch that the OP isn't returning,but who knows maybe I'll be surprised.

i'll bet ten dollars that the OP is not coming back. they usually don't after they post a tall tale.

Since I known spirits and paranormal phenomenon is real; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But us believers need more info. Can you please answer the questions below.

1)Was this the first time you saw a demon that looked like this?

2)what other types of entities do you see on the astral plane?

3)Where d0id you find this entity?

4)How do you know it was evil, what did it do.

5)Does your friend also have clairvoyant abilities?

6)How did you exorcise it, what methods did you use?

1) no. I've seen these things since I was very young (cliché, I know)

2) shadow-like apparitions (glowing white or matte black), human-like apparitions (with faces and clothing), and I'm not sure how to categorize others. Sometimes they have faces but no eyes, are animals, or grotesquely deformed human-like people.

3) in my house.

4) I saw it standing next to people and immediately they commented on how cold/ nauseous they felt or how much their head hurt, one person fainted. While laying down, it put pressure on my neck and chest and it was hard to breathe (not sure if this is an effect of sleep paralysis or not)

5) no, he can feel them though.

6) I wasn't with an experienced team so all we did was say the lords prayer and say 'in gods name leave this place' and other biblical excerpts.

I was just reading this and thinking the exact same thing, but you beat me to it!

I'm sorry that I come off as cocky. I was just asking a question.

Just simply ignore the hardcore skeptics and debunkers on this website because they are going to try and rationalize anything you have to say as mental illness, a misconception, hallucinations or drugs. Not to mention, they will take cheap shots at you based on spelling errors, the way you write or any sources you cite. Don't let them demoralize you because there are a lot of believers on this website, who will add positive light to the conversation.

Thank you :) I know that 17 seems a little young to be so sure of this and it's very believable that I'm just BSing you all, but I am just looking for advice from people who have been in the same situations as I have. Thank you for your kindness

I'm sorry that I come off as cocky. I was just asking a question.

Hey, no problem. It was good of you to come back. As you can tell from some of the other responses, a lot of new posters tend to appear on this site, post a tall tale, then never return. As for your question, I have never experienced anything such as this, nor know anyone who has, so I really can't help you there. Have you considered any possible rational causes that could be resulting in what you are considering paranormal?

Well, ok then. lol.

To the OP,

Don't let the hardcore believers mislead you into believing your own delusions and not looking into all possibilities when an abnormal situation occurs and believing only your own opinion on matters that concern others and may have a different, more rational explanation. They will try to convince you they know more than you about things which no one has any real proof of in a desperate attempt to feel important and useful by claiming to be sagely in matters that have no proof and require none because they say so. They will jump on any critical thinking you do as being "close minded" and question what you (as a non-believer) are doing on a paranormal forum, all while ignoring any request for a shred of evidence of anything they claim.

They will often ask you to do impossible feats like prove a negative concept, and to do thier work for them when making claims, asking you to "research it for yourself".....

ETA: Spelling Corrections

You make an excellent point. Your description hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately the people you described are all over forums like this (and other types as well).

Hi,

I also have recently delved into the exorcism of ghosts/spirits/etc. I am curious to know how you do the exorcism? Do you work with other spirits/guides to help you?

Thanks!

Hi!

Im not very experienced, so I'm not sure if this is the 'right' way to do it... I and three other people said the lords prayer and 'in gods name leave this place, you are not welcome here'. I have not worked with a spirit guide before, I'm sure they would be helpful though, haha :)

I hope this answered your questions :)

i'll bet ten dollars that the OP is not coming back. they usually don't after they post a tall tale.

Hello, and how are you?

Hey, no problem. It was good of you to come back. As you can tell from some of the other responses, a lot of new posters tend to appear on this site, post a tall tale, then never return. As for your question, I have never experienced anything such as this, nor know anyone who has, so I really can't help you there. Have you considered any possible rational causes that could be resulting in what you are considering paranormal?

I see.. Well I'm here, haha :) And dont worry. I appreciate that you took the time to respond to my post, and that's good enough for me.

I have definitely given a lot of thought to rational causes behind it, but I do not know why as soon as we started reciting the lords prayer her face morphed. I have no fear of horses or anything traumatic relating to them. I have never seen a persons face melt like that or anything like it in any movie.

Hey Moogfox...glad you came back to your Post. Sorry it got hijacked...which I took part in too. I hope you can find some information to help you.

I myself am a believer, however I am also skeptical. I just meet, or hear from, so many people that say they are psychic, or mediums, or the really popular one now - sensitives. Sometimes I think I am the only person that has never actually seen a ghost. Clearly, even if these experiences are possible, some of them are making things up.

Your original post seems pretty hard to believe, but it seems you do believe it happened. Anyway...try not to worry what others think (which it seems like you don't). Good luck with things and keep us posted. :)

Hey Moogfox...glad you came back to your Post. Sorry it got hijacked...which I took part in too. I hope you can find some information to help you.

I myself am a believer, however I am also skeptical. I just meet, or hear from, so many people that say they are psychic, or mediums, or the really popular one now - sensitives. Sometimes I think I am the only person that has never actually seen a ghost. Clearly, even if these experiences are possible, some of them are making things up.

Your original post seems pretty hard to believe, but it seems you do believe it happened. Anyway...try not to worry what others think (which it seems like you don't). Good luck with things and keep us posted. :)

I am a firm believer but i try to rationalize before making conclusions. I have second guessed myself on a few instances, but this one I am concrete about.

It's a bit hard to believe, I realize (I was nervous about posting in the first place haha).

Thank you, I try to wear a tough skin :)