Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

Doesn't sound likeley. When certain different types of human came to contact each other, even just from other continents, they spread diseases to each other that killed entire populations. With aliens coming from another planet, who knows what nast things may happen to them if they start eating things here, their immune system isn't built for it.

As far as I've seen, all of that evidence simply doesn't hold up under scrutiny mate. I couldn't possibly fit it all into one post, that is why there are multiple threads that go through the many points and refute them.

But your statement about there being all these ancient cultures talking about beings coming down from the heavens, as an example; the alien interpretation of this is a modern mythology not an ancient one. And arriving at an alien conclusion requires misrepresenting, mistranslating, or twisting ancient texts and anachronistically interpreting ancient art.

What are the most compelling pieces of evidence that have you convinced about the validity of the AA hypothesis?

Like you, I feel this is just far too big a subject to start posting about... all over again.. this is why I hoped you could giev me a few that were satisfactorily debunked...

Off the top of my head:

* Ancient incl. cave paintings haven't changed - i know they're open to interpretation but they are but a piece of a puzzle.

* The map (forget name of it) that could not have been made without access to flight (i think it was 5000ft, which on top of it's accuracy showed land mass under ice before sonar/radar(again, i forget which you use to scan land mass under ice) was invented.

* Giant drawings are for ?

* Giza and other things like an upside down pyramid or massive rocks over massive areas that were simply melted into desires steps etc were simply not made like that by us! I'm sorry but they weren't :(

People say all sorts of things but none of them really gel. I even read people here on UM saying, oh but they could melt rock... I doubt it but even if ancient man could, they certainly couldn't do it to rock faces over big areas (talking like 10 meter steps etc)....

There is FAR too much to write out here that simply does not add up - for example people hardly ever even mention that it's odd that dislocated people all come up with pyramid design all over the world (Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, and in North and South America), or sheet of Mica in the upper tiers and 400 meters down the avenue of the Pyramid - what the?!!? (Mica is no good for building but it is good for shielding electromagnetic radiation or radio waves - not to mention the Mica was traced to South America... How did they get these large sheets to Egypt?)

* Writings of the the Bible, the Koran, the Mahabharata... (again, i'm not saying they're not just stories, but that this is just another piece of a puuzzle)

* Ancient races ridiculously accurate knowlede of all sorts of astronomy - how? why?

Damn my memory sucks... I think I'm forgetting the best ones! *LOL*

I do remember a good site though; http://www.world-mysteries.com/aa_1.htm#Introduction

:Oh the pain!

Do I have to read on?

Such ignorance gives me a belly ache!

Surely even children can guess that gold has some pretty amazing properties...

It's a very good conductor for a starters...

Do I really have to read on have to read on?

Yes, you should "read on". Gold is valuable (to humans) due to its appearance, malleable nature, resistance to corrosion, and simply because humans find it to be *pretty* and it's rare. Gold is not the best metallic conductor...copper and especially silver function much better. Gold is really a cultural phenomenon. Unless ET digs jewelry and has similar artistic sensibilities I'd suspect gold would not hold the same allure for them. However, since we know 'jack' about ET I guess it's possible they could like gold...but it's certainly not a given.

Doesn't sound likeley. When certain different types of human came to contact each other, even just from other continents, they spread diseases to each other that killed entire populations. With aliens coming from another planet, who knows what nast things may happen to them if they start eating things here, their immune system isn't built for it.

The humans who did that (spread diseases that wiped out entires peoples) wcould be considered barbaric morons compared to an alien race that is so advanced that they have conquered the vast distances of the universe....

'Bug-lore' would be rather a simple science to a race thousands or millions of years ahead of us ;)

Edited by Paxus

Yes, you should "read on". Gold is valuable (to humans) due to its appearance, malleable nature, resistance to corrosion, and simply because humans find it to be *pretty* and it's rare. Gold is not the best metallic conductor...copper and especially silver function much better. Gold is really a cultural phenomenon. Unless ET digs jewelry and has similar artistic sensibilities I'd suspect gold would not hold the same allure for them. However, since we know 'jack' about ET I guess it's possible they could like gold...but it's certainly not a given.

Hi Lily,

I didn't say it was the best!!!

I didn't say it was a given!!!

I'm just saying it's ignorant to assume that aliens wouldn't have any need for it.

All I said was, 'Considering the properties of gold, aliens quite well might have some need of it'

While ET might well have some interest in gold there's certainly nothing to indicate that they'd be traveling light years to Earth to dig it up either. Ascribing human cultural values to ET is, IMO, speculative to the max. It's just as likely that ET would find little to no use for gold. Only way we'll know any of this is to ask them if/when we meet them.

While ET might well have some interest in gold there's certainly nothing to indicate that they'd be traveling light years to Earth to dig it up either. Ascribing human cultural values to ET is, IMO, speculative to the max. It's just as likely that ET would find little to no use for gold. Only way we'll know any of this is to ask them if/when we meet them.

*facepalm*

You're taking it all out of context.

I got a belly ache because that one statement made a GROSS flawed assumption, NOTHING more!

I didn't suggest aliens came here for gold!

I didn't even suggest they came here! I just said I'm having a hard time reading that thread and when I got to that HUGE assumption about why aliens wouldn't come here my stomach ached. It was a joke about an ignorant assumption, NOTHING more <_<

To be perfectly clear: I only objected to the statement that our gold would be of NO interest to aliens - period.

I'm slightly insulted that you'd think that I'm so stupid that I'd think aliens would come all this way for our gold!

</rant>

I shall now, on your advise, dutifuly slog through the rest of that thread. :unsure:

Edited by Paxus

Like you, I feel this is just far too big a subject to start posting about... all over again.. this is why I hoped you could giev me a few that were satisfactorily debunked...

Well, a few of these that you've listed have been satisfactorily explained. I wouldn't use the word debunk, because much of this so called evidence is open to a wide variety of interpretations.

Off the top of my head:

* Ancient incl. cave paintings haven't changed - i know they're open to interpretation but they are but a piece of a puzzle.

There aren't any cave paintings I've seen that can be definitively interpreted to represent alien visitation. But AA hypothesizers certainly do love the ambiguity that our ancestors left behind in scratched or painted circles and whatnot.

* The map (forget name of it) that could not have been made without access to flight (i think it was 5000ft, which on top of it's accuracy showed land mass under ice before sonar/radar(again, i forget which you use to scan land mass under ice) was invented.

You are talking about the Piri Reis map I would assume? It doesn't show Antarctica, despite the many people who claim it does. There are numerous references here on UM about this. For example.

* Giant drawings are for ?

What giant drawings are you referring to?

* Giza and other things like an upside down pyramid or massive rocks over massive areas that were simply melted into desires steps etc were simply not made like that by us! I'm sorry but they weren't :(

People say all sorts of things but none of them really gel. I even read people here on UM saying, oh but they could melt rock... I doubt it but even if ancient man could, they certainly couldn't do it to rock faces over big areas (talking like 10 meter steps etc)....

Some ancient structures are certainly intriguing, but not outside the capability of man to build. I wouldn't say that the ancients could melt stone, but just because it looks like it was melted does not mean that it was melted.

There is FAR too much to write out here that simply does not add up - for example people hardly ever even mention that it's odd that dislocated people all come up with pyramid design all over the world (Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, and in North and South America), or sheet of Mica in the upper tiers and 400 meters down the avenue of the Pyramid - what the?!!? (Mica is no good for building but it is good for shielding electromagnetic radiation or radio waves - not to mention the Mica was traced to South America... How did they get these large sheets to Egypt?)

Pyramid type structures around the world actually bear very little resemblance to each other. I haven't heard about this mica bit before, perhaps you can elaborate on that bit?

* Writings of the the Bible, the Koran, the Mahabharata... (again, i'm not saying they're not just stories, but that this is just another piece of a puuzzle)

I think we'd have to get pretty specific about particular texts to even begin discussing this part.

* Ancient races ridiculously accurate knowlede of all sorts of astronomy - how? why?

They looked at the sky. All the time. Why wouldn't they be familiar with the movements of celestial bodies? It isn't as though they had a lot of distractions after the sun went down like we do.

Damn my memory sucks... I think I'm forgetting the best ones! *LOL*

I do remember a good site though; http://www.world-mysteries.com/aa_1.htm#Introduction

No worries mate. There are many disjointed puzzle pieces that AA hypothesizers have attempted to pull together. This generates an illusion of substance where there really is none.

*facepalm*

I got a belly ache because that one statement made a GROSS flawed assumption, NOTHING more!

I didn't even suggest they came here! I just said I'm having a hard time reading that thread and when I got to that HUGE assumption about why aliens wouldn't come here my stomach ached. It was a joke about an ignorant assumption, NOTHING more <_<

To be perfectly clear: I only objected to the statement that our gold would be of NO interest to aliens - period.

I'm slightly insulted that you'd think that I'm so stupid that I'd think aliens would come all this way for our gold!

Well, just to add some contextual clarity to the whole gold thing... A big part of Sitchin's Anunnaki/Nibiru tale revolved around the notion that gold was mined for the repair of Nibiru's atmosphere. He was wrong by the way... ;)

*facepalm*

Your words here:

You have people like FurthurBB and HerNibs saying things like "Why would gold be worth anything to anyone else if they had never seen or heard of it before? It really makes no sense unless you are looking at the universe and any intelligent beings that might be in it with an egocentric bias. "

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Oh the pain!

Do I have to read on?

Such ignorance gives me a belly ache!

Surely even children can guess that gold has some pretty amazing properties...

It's a very good conductor for a starters...

Do I really have to read on have to read on?

Indicated that you considered those who were skeptical of the gold/ET hypothesis to be "ignorant".

</rant>

I never said that you supported the gold/ET hypothesis, but you did demean FurthurBB and HerNibs for not caring for the hypothesis.

When you call others "ignorant" be advised that there may well be some others who will step up and question your reasoning.

Well, a few of these that you've listed have been satisfactorily explained. I wouldn't use the word debunk, because much of this so called evidence is open to a wide variety of interpretations.

Good good - coz we'll never really know.

There aren't any cave paintings I've seen that can be definitively interpreted to represent alien visitation. But AA hypothesizers certainly do love the ambiguity that our ancestors left behind in scratched or painted circles and whatnot.

I know, I said it's open to interpretation but some are so odd in that they don't fit with the art that was typical of the time/region - e.g. the african ones

You are talking about the Piri Reis map I would assume? It doesn't show Antarctica, despite the many people who claim it does. There are numerous references here on UM about this. For example.

I'm not sure - I guess so - well if it's been debunked I'll read it on that link - thanks

[EDIT] === I'm not sure if this is the map, if it is, then wherever I read it, they made it sound as if it was clear that a land mass (like greenland or one of the poles were what was shown on the map... This Piri Reis map is not very clear at all - hell even UM'ers can't agree on what it shows! ;)

What giant drawings are you referring to?

Any and all the giant drawing on the Earth that can only be seen for what they are by flying over them at some height!

Some ancient structures are certainly intriguing, but not outside the capability of man to build. I wouldn't say that the ancients could melt stone, but just because it looks like it was melted does not mean that it was melted.

No way, no how, nu-uh - If you have read as much as I have on the topic, there can be no doubt as to the fact that we cannot explain how some of these things were done and the ETH is as good a theory as any.... It's not just that stones weighing sometimes hundreds of tonnes were moved, sometimes over continets (cannot be explained) but many other mysteries which we cannot explain that man could have done. As far as I know the stone WAs definately melted (shaped). If I get the chance, I'll find a link.

Pyramid type structures around the world actually bear very little resemblance to each other. I haven't heard about this mica bit before, perhaps you can elaborate on that bit?

Just google "Mica"+"Pyramid" or "Giza Pyramid" - it's not decorative or structural - so why did they put Mica in there? And HOW DID THEY GET IT FROM SOUTH AMERICA TO EGYPT?

I think we'd have to get pretty specific about particular texts to even begin discussing this part.

Fair enough, but it's odd the ammount of references to alien-like beings doing things which really sound like technology, some of which we nowdays already have

They looked at the sky. All the time. Why wouldn't they be familiar with the movements of celestial bodies? It isn't as though they had a lot of distractions after the sun went down like we do.

I've mentioned this before - If it were just IMAGINATION, I'd expect maybe HALF of ancient civilisations to have beings from 'above'/'heavens'/'space', the other half I'd guess earthly or why not beneith the Earth, or from Dreams.. why are they almost ALL from space/the heavens/the sky???

No worries mate. There are many disjointed puzzle pieces that AA hypothesizers have attempted to pull together. This generates an illusion of substance where there really is none.

I'll have to take your word for it - I have no idea if I've read more or if you've read more (about this topic). If you've read more, I'd bet my left nut that you are right and I'm wrong. However, where that leaves us, would still be with gaping holes in our understanding of the ancients...

Edited by Paxus

Your words here:

Indicated that you considered those who were skeptical of the gold/ET hypothesis to be "ignorant".

I never said that you supported the gold/ET hypothesis, but you did demean FurthurBB and HerNibs for not caring for the hypothesis.

When you call others "ignorant" be advised that there may well be some others who will step up and question your reasoning.

Good Lord, I think you're still not getting it...

*sighs*

The gold/Et theory is irrelevant.

I said it was ignorant to ASSUME aliens would have no interest in gold.

Which it is.

We wouldn't know and gold have several unique properties.

This is completely ASIDE of the issue of ET traveling here JUST FOR GOLD.

You're misunderstanding me.

Edited by Paxus

It appears you just don't seem to understand what I'm saying, so I'll be very clear. Do not call others "ignorant" because their opinions differ from your own.

• Like 1

It appears you just don't seem to understand what I'm saying, so I'll be very clear. Do not call others "ignorant" because their opinions differ from your own.

Dearest Lilly,

"LOL Paxus! :lol: " (By booN) was the correct response to my tongue in cheek rant, not this! *points up*

I daily see poeple calling each other's opinion's ignorant and have yet to see you tell them not to call others ignorant...

(Note: I didn't call any person ignorant, merely their statement).

Edited by Paxus

I daily see poeple calling each other's opinion's ignorant and have yet to see you tell them not to call others ignorant...

That's like saying its ok exceed the speed limit because the police haven't caught or cautioned every single speeding driver.

The point was simple enough, be courteous to others - comments like "their ignorance gives me a belly ache" are rude and unnecessary.

• Like 1

Ok, ok, I apologise!!!

I never intend to offend anyone - clearly I was calling an opinion ignorant, not any person.

In fact you can see I was fooling around with booNy the whole time.

It's only Lilly that made a mountain out of a mole-hill and 'got all serious'.

Sorry Lilly but despite what you think, I don't think HerNibs or FurthurBB are ignorant! ;)

Edited by Paxus

:wacko:

Donkey doo doo to both of you!

It's very clear that almost all ancient cultures talked about beings that came from outer space or the heavens and there is tonnes of evidence to support ancient astronaut theory and not just 'unsubstantiated and far reaching'.

Don't you donkey doo doo to me! I do not disagree that ancient cultures frequently mentioned beings from the stars and other worlds nor do i think the theory is impossible. My issue comes from the fact that they packed up their things and left without any real evidence other than cave drawings and a few statues and stories told by the people that are oftentimes quite ambiguous. In my opinion if they had us worshipping them as gods what would cause them to leave. It seems as though they had it made. I find it quite suspicious that now they suddenly creep around checking up on us. If they were indeed gods visiting us they could have done something about our technological advances so as not to be run off if that were the case.

At least this thread hasnt gotten outta Context ! Afterall Aliens Eat Humans is no different than Humans Eat Cows,Pigs Ect !

Its all in the Way you chewup the information !

Not a signal person was eattin during this post ! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Firestone66 , what a brilliant piece of logic , we have to keep an open mind , all things are possible , I think you're on to something here , but I'm not sure what ?

May be the human sacrifice was to beg for mercy not to be harvested ?

Thanks Trog, all the strange things that happen on the planet can't be explained on a single level, but on a multi~level mind set, open to all possibilities we might get some answers, and just maybe, we will be prepared.

That is something you can't confidently say, after all mankind has found ways to build its immune system, who's to say that aliens would not be masters of biology. You would think that perfecting biology for space travel would be number one before shooting out into space. Mankind is already looking for earth~like planets, who's to say that an Alien race wouldn't find our planet suitable first.

Interesting idea, but I don't find it to be even remotely likely. You are making all kinds of assumptions with this. Not only are you assuming that aliens have actually visited the earth, a point of debate which has conclusively determined that there is absolutely no conclusive evidence to confirm, but you are also assuming that alien life would even be able to metabolize human flesh despite having evolved in a completely alien environment.

The whole reason that the food chain works here on earth is because of our similar makeup biologically. There is no conclusive evidence that life exists beyond this sphere of ours, let alone life that has the same chemical properties that we are made of.

Never heard of the missing link..have you? how we evolved WAY to fast from apes to humans........hmmmm.

We are a mixed race of being left on this planet who have been experimented on for god knows how long. Would also explain the STAR CHILD bones that were found...huge heads, little bodies. (never explained)

but again we have too little evidence so it's impossible to believe such..BS, right!

Just remember ,When we do ,If we do become a Star fareing Being,We need to think about what we chase down and eat.

What might Look like a twohundred pound weiner might just be the Leader of this new worlds Government !

Ouch!! We just Cooked and Ate there Obama !

Just remember ,When we do ,If we do become a Star fareing Being,We need to think about what we chase down and eat.

What might Look like a twohundred pound weiner might just be the Leader of this new worlds Government !

Ouch!! We just Cooked and Ate there Obama !

To survive you must adapt, that's the whole case for evolution. Isn't it possible that an Alien race, see adapting to earth, as a step in their evolution. They also share the idea that water is a necessity for life. A traveling Alien race would not only be masters of science in relation to space travel, they would be superior in biology and genetics. Adapting would easy for them they would have the knowledge already, and make it happen. Just think about it, 6 billion + humans. The ultimate food source and labor force. Humans are already working on adaptability in space, if an Alien race can make it to earth, they have already considered adaptability to what they most likely consider their new home planet.

Never heard of the missing link..have you? how we evolved WAY to fast from apes to humans........hmmmm.

This displays your lack of understanding about evolution. We didnt evolve from apes, they are our contemporaries. Where do you get the idea that we evovled way too fast? Too fast for who? Compared to what?

This displays your lack of understanding about evolution. We didnt evolve from apes, they are our contemporaries. Where do you get the idea that we evovled way too fast? Too fast for who? Compared to what?

So we evolved from a Ape like creature ! That sound better aywho ! "Like"

Like tree rat,our Branch Monkey,Hairy Goofus !

I beleive we did slowly evolove in a way that led to our Place on the Food Chain. We Won afterall, For Now at Least!

Jst remember to Buy Lots of Sun screen,and ater ,Food,Maybe something to hide in !!