Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

Ok.. if you want me to be crazy then so be it.. That doesn't bother me.. Who are you? (lol) If it's Not God saying it then nothing really matters..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

i wasnt calling you crazy, i made an analogy to demonstrate the absurdity of your claim.

and how can you care about nothing but god when god may not exist!?!??!

there is so much wrong with everything you're saying

So in other words anyone who is not "Spiritually Gifted" would never see these evil demon possessed black eyed people? And you are telling me that ANYONE who does not BELIEVE YOU is not spiritualy gifted? Come on now, you sound like your the only person in the universe who is spritual in any way. Don't think for one moment that you know me or any of the other people out there. You have no idea how spirtiual that I am. I think that if you are the only one seeing these people every day, maybe you should seek medical attention, sounds like you may have something going on that is not spiritual. There are many physical and mental issues that can cause one to see demon possessed people everyday and believe that they have angles following them around. I have read all the posts on this thread and I do understand. The door swings both ways you know, maybe you should start reading some of the other posts from others and maybe you will understand that maybe this is not a spiritual matter. You disregard all posts that do not agree with you and claim that they are not spiritual and there for would not understand. How can anyone exspress their opinion if you just disregard it because it is not something you want to hear? Nobody likes being chalanged on anything, but to just push them away and claim that they do not understand because they don't agree with you is kinda childish. I think that this whole subject on the black eyed people is Urban Leglend and again I will say this because I don't think you read it in my post. "There has not been one credible report of black eyed people harming, menaceing or killing ANYONE." So how can you say with TRUTH AND REALITY that there is anything wrong with someone with black eyes just because they give you the creeps? I don't think you can, because in REALITY there is nothing wrong with them. But in your reality you see demons. Scarry to think that you believe that you have that kind of power.

Rocketgirl B)

I realize when something is spiritual and when it's not....

PLEASE WITH ALL THAT I LOVE.. I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE LOOKING TO CLOSE GAPS.. I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU CALL ME EVERYTHING BUT, THE CHILD OF GOD.. OR DON'T BELIEVE ME.. IF I RESPOND TO YOUR POST THEN BE PREPARED FOR WHAT I SAY.. SORRY I DIDN'T READ THE REST OF YOUR POST BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A DEBATE.. SO NOW YOU ALL ARE SAYING I CAN'T POST ANYTHING HERE UNLESS I ALLOW YOU ALL TO CALL ME NAMES AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND CALL ME A LIAR ETC.. THAT SOUNDS CRAZY.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD FOREVER!

PLEASE WITH ALL THAT I LOVE.. I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE LOOKING TO CLOSE GAPS.. I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU CALL ME EVERYTHING BUT, THE CHILD OF GOD.. OR DON'T BELIEVE ME.. IF I RESPOND TO YOUR POST THEN BE PREPARED FOR WHAT I SAY.. SORRY I DIDN'T READ THE REST OF YOUR POST BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A DEBATE.. SO NOW YOU ALL ARE SAYING I CAN'T POST ANYTHING HERE UNLESS I ALLOW YOU ALL TO CALL ME NAMES AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND CALL ME A LIAR ETC.. THAT SOUNDS CRAZY.

we are saying that you cannot hold a belief without being able to defend it.

ITS ILLOGICAL

i wasnt calling you crazy, i made an analogy to demonstrate the absurdity of your claim.

and how can you care about nothing but god when god may not exist!?!??!

there is so much wrong with everything you're saying

You wish he didn't but, He does.. and not only does He exist you also must answer to him and many know him not so when they pass away they fear him and do not go to him and that's why they walk the earth in foolishness.. a self punishment.. Look how good God is - still give you an opportuntity to come and you self punish yourself and stay in torment.. who does that? and those walk in torture while they are alive.. Yes they won't admit it but, they do fearing the end and the truth.. deep down knowing their fate or is a fate that they caused? The Soul that we are given is Powerful.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Oh but, don't listen me because I hallucinate (lol)

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever1

we are saying that you cannot hold a belief without being able to defend it.

ITS ILLOGICAL

Ok.. whatever

You wish he didn't but, He does.. and not only does He exist you also must answer to him and many know him not so when they pass away they fear him and do not go to him and that's why they walk the earth in foolishness.. a self punishment.. Look how good God is - still give you an opportuntity to come and you self punish yourself and stay in torment.. who does that? and those walk in torture while they are alive.. Yes they won't admit it but, they do fearing the end and the truth.. deep down knowing their fate or is a fate that they caused? The Soul that we are given is Powerful.

Oh but, don't listen me because I hallucinate (lol)

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever1

again with the empty claims, without ANY proof. this is ridiculous and far beyond absurdity.

oh and LOL @ 'look how good god is'

yeah, he sends good people to hell, JUST because they refuse to believe in something without reason to. a person could spend their entire life in the service of others, but if they don't worship god they're evil and must be eternally tortured.

god sounds like an egotistical ******** to me.

anyway, this isnt a discussion about god

Edited by Squit

again with the empty claims, without ANY proof. this is ridiculous and far beyond absurdity.

yeah, he sends good people to hell, JUST because they refuse to believe in something without reason to. a person could spend their entire life in the service of others, but if they don't worship god they're evil and must be eternally tortured.

Well we will see how funny it is in the end.. (lol) Always I wish you the best though..

Got to play with you later.. I have to go.

Squit, i dont think theres a point in arguing their religious beliefs here.

Squit, i dont think theres a point in arguing their religious beliefs here.

i think you're right.

in fact, every argument i've made seems to have been a waste of time.

there's no getting through to some people

First of all, don't yell at me. When you type your whole post in CAPITAL LETTERS, that is concidered yelling, so please take note. I never called you names. As you said to me, be prepared for what I say. I am not "just looking for a debate" I am commenting on your thread because in my OPINION you have no facts for which to base your opinions on. The only thing you present is your ability to see evil because of your gifted spiritualism. That is not proof and it never will be. Just because you dont like what I have to say does not mean I am going to stop saying it. And putting up all that you love is like betting on a card game, and in a public forum it means nothing. I never said that you could not post anything because I don't believe you. Maybe you should read the entire post before commenting on it. I never called you names, I did not say that you were lieing, I did not call you crazy or say that you were crazy. Those are all your words, not mine. You have been here long enough to know that if you present something like this in an open forum, people are going to comment on your opinions and ask for facts. If you don't like the answers you get then maybe you should not make such outlandish accusations about people you really don't know anything about,(IE: Black eyed people), and you know full well that poeple are going to ask for facts and if you don't have any then their opinions are not going to be what you want to hear. If you continue to say that these black eyed people are all demon possessed then I want facts, proof, evidence. You don't have any. You seem to have a low opinion of those who don't share your "gifts" and that is not showing god in a very good light if you are his spokeswoman. You are looking for your own glory, and it is not here.

Rocketgirl B)

Yes you do..(lol)

actually, no i didn't. if you want to say something the best way is to say it directly, to avoid any misunderstandings.

so, i would appreciate if you clarified what you meant in that post.

toolite is saying that you are provoking him/her into arguing back

oh. why didn't she just say that? :mellow:

First of all, don't yell at me. When you type your whole post in CAPITAL LETTERS, that is concidered yelling, so please take note. I never called you names. As you said to me, be prepared for what I say. I am not "just looking for a debate" I am commenting on your thread because in my OPINION you have no facts for which to base your opinions on. The only thing you present is your ability to see evil because of your gifted spiritualism. That is not proof and it never will be. Just because you dont like what I have to say does not mean I am going to stop saying it. And putting up all that you love is like betting on a card game, and in a public forum it means nothing. I never said that you could not post anything because I don't believe you. Maybe you should read the entire post before commenting on it. I never called you names, I did not say that you were lieing, I did not call you crazy or say that you were crazy. Those are all your words, not mine. You have been here long enough to know that if you present something like this in an open forum, people are going to comment on your opinions and ask for facts. If you don't like the answers you get then maybe you should not make such outlandish accusations about people you really don't know anything about,(IE: Black eyed people), and you know full well that poeple are going to ask for facts and if you don't have any then their opinions are not going to be what you want to hear. If you continue to say that these black eyed people are all demon possessed then I want facts, proof, evidence. You don't have any. You seem to have a low opinion of those who don't share your "gifts" and that is not showing god in a very good light if you are his spokeswoman. You are looking for your own glory, and it is not here.

Rocketgirl B)

well said

Good job , you got em there!

Edited by Seeker79

well said

Thanks.

I doubt that she will read it though. She isn't to keen on people who disagree.

Rocketgirl B)

Thank you for everyone who voiced their opinion and was able to get things off of their chest..(lol) I did find the responses to be funny and I laughed for a long time reading rocketgirls response.. All I can say is do your will.. Do as you please.

Thanks.

I doubt that she will read it though. She isn't to keen on people who disagree.

Rocketgirl B)

apparently she did, and laughed all the way through. isn't that nice :huh:

apparently she did, and laughed all the way through. isn't that nice :huh:

I am glad to see that I havn't lost my sense of humor! :devil::devil:

I guess I couldn't exspect anything more................ :sleepy:

Rocketgirl B)

Maybe from belladonna?

"blurred vision, large pupils, or sensitivity of the eyes to bright light"

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/belladonna.html

DSCN8623.JPG

Just a thought.

Actually I think the issue is the iris expands to cover all the eye and one can only see the pupil....

nazca_owlman.jpg

Any thoughts?

Edited by Virtual Particle

Actually I think the issue is the iris expands to cover all the eye and one can only see the pupil....

nazca_owlman.jpg

Any thoughts?

Do you mean that the Space Man from the Nazca Lines could be one of the black eyed people? I think part of the argument is that the entire eye, whites and all, are black. There is a few diseases that can cause this and some people are probably born that way. I believe it is a totally natural anomaly though. I do not for one moment think that anyone with black eyes is evil or possessed in any way. That is like saying that anyone with MS is evil or demon possessed. Natural disease can take many forms, it in no way makes you evil. The Space Man from Peru is interesting with his eyes full no pupil. But, if you look at the drawings some have made of ET's the ET's do not seem to have any pupil at all. Maybe this is where the space man comes from? Worth a thought.......

Rocketgirl B)

Do you mean that the Space Man from the Nazca Lines could be one of the black eyed people? I think part of the argument is that the entire eye, whites and all, are black. There is a few diseases that can cause this and some people are probably born that way. I believe it is a totally natural anomaly though. I do not for one moment think that anyone with black eyes is evil or possessed in any way. That is like saying that anyone with MS is evil or demon possessed. Natural disease can take many forms, it in no way makes you evil. The Space Man from Peru is interesting with his eyes full no pupil. But, if you look at the drawings some have made of ET's the ET's do not seem to have any pupil at all. Maybe this is where the space man comes from? Worth a thought.......

Rocketgirl B)

Perhaps it is also part of mans natural evolution...there are accounts that present this is the case...in relation to the Judea-Christian exploration of the western hemisphere..they identified no human oddities specific to the western hemisphere...Toltec accounts present that in fact there was and it was, a favorable mutation...Given the record of history supported by Judea-Christians it would make little sense that human oddities different from those of the Eastern Hemisphere would be observed...but they reported no oddities at all..

Perhaps it is also part of mans natural evolution...there are accounts that present this is the case...in relation to the Judea-Christian exploration of the western hemisphere..they identified no human oddities specific to the western hemisphere...Toltec accounts present that in fact there was and it was, a favorable mutation...Given the record of history supported by Judea-Christians it would make little sense that human oddities different from those of the Eastern Hemisphere would be observed...but they reported no oddities at all..

What accounts exactly?

And, how would black eyes be related to evolution here? Whats their function?

Maybe from belladonna?

"blurred vision, large pupils, or sensitivity of the eyes to bright light"

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/belladonna.html

DSCN8623.JPG

Just a thought.

That is an interesting thought.. but, the whole eyeball is black. Please take in consideration that the eyeball can appear black and then a few minutes later be normal.

I've seen it three times on three different people.. On the spiritual person before we started meditation the eyes were normal but, after meditation I looked over at the person again and they were black completely so I looked away. When I left for the night the person's eyes were normal.. As for the second person their eyes are normal. And I have never saw the third person again anywhere.

That is an interesting thought.. but, the whole eyeball is black. Please take in consideration that the eyeball can appear black and then a few minutes later be normal.

I've seen it three times on three different people.. On the spiritual person before we started meditation the eyes were normal but, after meditation I looked over at the person again and they were black completely so I looked away. When I left for the night the person's eyes were normal.. As for the second person their eyes are normal. And I have never saw the third person again anywhere.

Can you just take a pic please? I mean, youre hanging out with them right, and you know them.