Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movie dreams

White Crane Feather

So lately a couple times a week or so I have been having very vivid movie dreams. These dreams are practically full length movie/ scenerios. I actually participate as different characters and hop around. It's very interesting because if there is a car chase I felt like I was driving. A love scene i was in it ..... ( nice) a battle or shoot out. I fought it.

I don't have nightmares anymore but I have been shot and died ( I switch characters then). It's very entertaining and there is always a good ending.

The thing is I feel like theese experiences teach me things. One particular shoot out I was swithching from buck shots to slugs to acomplish diferent things. I feel like I have this experience now and if this realy happened I would be a little more prepaired ( I have no plans to be in a shoot out it's just an example)

has anyone else had experiences like this?

Edited by Seeker79

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Its Mii

• ~TheBigK~

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! I've had many like that. A few times I've been irritated that I forgot them because at the time they seemed like really good movie ideas. :P

I do... this is how I constantly dream. They are always very detailed and I sometimes switch from one person to the next as well; sometimes it jumps scene, and I know it did. They are very much like a movie, I actually described it that way in another thread. They seem to follow story lines even after it has jumped to something different, at times I go back to sleep and continue the same dream, its really weird. My dreams weren't always like this, but they have been for a long time. I had never thought of it as learning lessons, but I suppose it's true. The things that happen in those dreams are very realistic.

These are a couple of dreams that puzzle me. The first one is a reoccurring dream and it's always very long. It's always me and a group of people... my bf and a couple of friends I suppose, the other people vary in the dream as it comes. We are all dressed in white,(I'm in a dress) and we are crossing this swamp or jungle. We are headed somewhere, for some reason I know that as I'm dreaming, we are just crossing. It's a journey. There is always animals, huge trees, cliffs, water. As we are walking I always see alligators, once I used the alligator as a stepping stone to cross the river. Once there were waterfalls multiple onces that all came down to to this clear river; There was branches and roots that created natural bridges over the water, it was beautiful. The sunshine cutting trough the openings in the branches was amazing and so real. There is also always a temple which we use to stay the night, it's usually an old abandoned stone temple, but often there is things inside it like people have been there, daily comforts. But when we are going to bed we close to stone door and it is completely dark and empty inside, we go to sleep, then we are off again in the morning. I should add, that our clothes never get dirty, they are always white as snow. Also as scary as swamps sound.. I love swamps, and jungles, I want to live in Louisiana. Any idea what this dream might mean?? It happens often.

In another dream...I was with such a handsome man, I had never seen this man before. But we were walking hand in hand and he was tall and had long hair, I can remember the sun shinning trough his hair. (The sunshine is always a BIG part of these dreams.)Our walk was long I remember the scenery. I felt love in this dream, then I felt guilt, Like what am I doing... What about my partner? When I woke up, I told my partner, I felt like I had cheated. It was strange to say the least. I have had another dream similar to this.

Yup! I've had many like that. A few times I've been irritated that I forgot them because at the time they seemed like really good movie ideas. :P

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think dang I would go and watch that I should write a screen play.

These are a couple of dreams that puzzle me. The first one is a reoccurring dream and it's always very long. It's always me and a group of people... my bf and a couple of friends I suppose, the other people vary in the dream as it comes. We are all dressed in white,(I'm in a dress) and we are crossing this swamp or jungle. We are headed somewhere, for some reason I know that as I'm dreaming, we are just crossing. It's a journey. There is always animals, huge trees, cliffs, water. As we are walking I always see alligators, once I used the alligator as a stepping stone to cross the river. Once there were waterfalls multiple onces that all came down to to this clear river; There was branches and roots that created natural bridges over the water, it was beautiful. The sunshine cutting trough the openings in the branches was amazing and so real. There is also always a temple which we use to stay the night, it's usually an old abandoned stone temple, but often there is things inside it like people have been there, daily comforts. But when we are going to bed we close to stone door and it is completely dark and empty inside, we go to sleep, then we are off again in the morning. I should add, that our clothes never get dirty, they are always white as snow. Also as scary as swamps sound.. I love swamps, and jungles, I want to live in Louisiana. Any idea what this dream might mean?? It happens often.

In another dream...I was with such a handsome man, I had never seen this man before. But we were walking hand in hand and he was tall and had long hair, I can remember the sun shinning trough his hair. (The sunshine is always a BIG part of these dreams.)Our walk was long I remember the scenery. I felt love in this dream, then I felt guilt, Like what am I doing... What about my partner? When I woke up, I told my partner, I felt like I had cheated. It was strange to say the least. I have had another dream similar to this.

Those don't sound like dreams. It's a higher form of dreaming. Visions.