Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

To survive you must adapt, that's the whole case for evolution. Isn't it possible that an Alien race, see adapting to earth, as a step in their evolution. They also share the idea that water is a necessity for life. A traveling Alien race would not only be masters of science in relation to space travel, they would be superior in biology and genetics. Adapting would easy for them they would have the knowledge already, and make it happen. Just think about it, 6 billion + humans. The ultimate food source and labor force. Humans are already working on adaptability in space, if an Alien race can make it to earth, they have already considered adaptability to what they most likely consider their new home planet.

To survive you must find a niche (environment). Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments. However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them. Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space. Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious? So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people. These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore. There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE". (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.) Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare. I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.

Edited by Mangoze

You left out V... ;)

Thanks for that Boon :yes::tu:

Judging by the monkey brains reference, I also left out Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. :wacko:

To survive you must find a niche (environment). Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments. However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them. Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space. Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious? So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people. These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore. There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE". (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.) Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare. I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.

You are discussing Aliens with me, so you are entertaining the idea of their possible existence. I am just saying that I think it would be naive to say that an Alien race would not do what we humans already do to other species on the planet. For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive. That is the same me saying that we the human race can use you as an example to represent all of us on the planet in terms of nutrietion. No scientist would use a single event as a determining factor in behaviour.

You are discussing Aliens with me, so you are entertaining the idea of their possible existence.

Correct!

But please be aware that:

An impossibility has a probabilty of zero.

A possibility has a probabilty greater than zero.

I am just saying that I think it would be naive to say that an Alien race would not do what we humans already do to other species on the planet. For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive. That is the same me saying that we the human race can use you as an example to represent all of us on the planet in terms of nutrietion. No scientist would use a single event as a determining factor in behaviour.

Your example is too ambiguous; and your conclusion may or may not be valid depending on the level of study. To investigate the digestive system of one animal and to form an hypothesis that the contents are part of the diet for that species is reasonable. It would be unethical to kill a statistically signifant number of animals for this purpose.

Do you think it is reasonable to consider one biological entity not part of a greater species?

Humans through selective breeding have produced bulkier animals that yield more food. Humans do not fall into this category. At any rate Sumo wrestlers would be the first to go.

It's naive to think human's are the best form of food on this planet.

For you to use one example in this grey that you talk about as a guideline for all aliens is naive.

Are you implying that you believe there is more then one alien species visiting us? Or that one of them shouldnt be used as a representative of their entire species?

Are you implying that you believe there is more then one alien species visiting us? Or that one of them shouldnt be used as a representative of their entire species?

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.

Arp2

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.

Arp2

Dare I ask how you have come to know about 218 races of aliens? Are you in contact with all of them?

Dare I ask how you have come to know about 218 races of aliens? Are you in contact with all of them?

As far as I know I am not in contact with all 218 races of visiting alien people. However if you check out "the project at Earth" on wiki it will explain all that.

Also there is no and has never been an alien who has ever eaten anyone. Most if not all are vegetarians. And no alien is interested in our gold. Aliens cannot live very long on Earth and have no interest or need of any of our resources.

Arp2

I'd guess he's referring to The Project at Earth...

I'll have to admit I'm not upto speed on the Galactic Racial Vilification Code of Conduct.

But apparently it's ok to refer to someone by the colour of their clothes. The Blue gets his nickname from the robes he wears. He is described as having "a mischievous sense of humor." I would've been inclined to informally refer to him as "Professor Plum" until I became aware that political correctness had escaped these Earthly bounds.

As far as I know I am not in contact with all 218 races of visiting alien people. However if you check out "the project at Earth" on wiki it will explain all that.

Also there is no and has never been an alien who has ever eaten anyone. Most if not all are vegetarians. And no alien is interested in our gold. Aliens cannot live very long on Earth and have no interest or need of any of our resources.

Arp2

That explains nothing except that apparently you believe creative writing has the same weight as facts.

maybe the "bad aliens" ate people.

What kind of "facts" would be acceptable short of meeting an alien face to face or going for a ride in a saucer?

Not sure exactly what you are looking for insofar as facts are concerned.

I can explain to you that while I was watching NASA tv several years ago, and I was watching a space shuttle and heard the astronaut claim she had a "small alien craft" outside on the left of shuttle. (This was a live broadcast).

After that she mentioned something I never heard before: "The Intergalactic Union"... immediately after she said those words the sound went into a repetative audio loop of pure static. Since I hadn't expected this I had no reason to record it and subsequent replays had that part edited out.

Years later I found a chat room called pal talk and joined it. I found The Project at Earth room there and after chatting for several weeks, Nancy (the room owner) mentioned "The Project at Earth" one day. I said WHAT DID YOU SAY? Then she explained it to me and I was floored...it was real...

I can only give you my experiences and no current empiracle evidence. But based on my life experiences and NASA tv as well, to me the project is very real.

Arp2

• Like 1

I can explain to you that while I was watching NASA tv several years ago, and I was watching a space shuttle and heard the astronaut claim she had a "small alien craft" outside on the left of shuttle. (This was a live broadcast).

After that she mentioned something I never heard before: "The Intergalactic Union"... immediately after she said those words the sound went into a repetative audio loop of pure static. Since I hadn't expected this I had no reason to record it and subsequent replays had that part edited out.

You dont find it odd that you were apparently the only person who heard the shuttle pilot say that?

I find it odd that AliensRPeople2, as a believer in the Galactic Union, did not engage Firestone66 over the conjecture of Aliens as carnivores or vegans.

Honour among the Pro-ETH?

You dont find it odd that you were apparently the only person who heard the shuttle pilot say that?

I don't find it odd that someone would hear a transmission on NASA TV and be one of the only persons to report it. I've done that once myself when I coincidentally happened to be in a discussion with James Oberg while an STS mission was in progress, I heard and transcribed Commander Pavel Vinogradov's statement reporting an Unknown Object...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread220652/pg7

...to Mission Control yesterday around 12:35 pm Central Time as the ISS/Shuttle Atlantis was passing over Africa?

He said in Russian and it was translated over the Air on NASA T.V. , " We have an unknown object. We don't know what it is ... If no one knows what it is ... then no one cares. Do you have any questions ? "

Mission Control answered , " No questions."

Jim Oberg independently confirmed that others also heard this quote from Commander Vinogradov but I was the only person that bothered to report and transcribe it. Granted this may have been nothing, but you don't know unless you bother to find out and this shows that despite all the people watching and listening to these transmissions that the interesting stuff that might involve UFO's can be ignored and or only reported by one person. My example shows that this happens sometimes and not just some possibility that someone has suggested.

How common this is would be questionable, but as my example shows it's certainly not outside the realm of what is known to happen. It's the contents that I find to be 'odd' and 'questionable'.

• Like 1

I don't find it odd that someone would hear a transmission on NASA TV and be one of the only persons to report it. I've done that once myself when I coincidentally happened to be in a discussion with James Oberg while an STS mission was in progress, I heard and transcribed Commander Pavel Vinogradov's statement reporting an Unknown Object...

Jim Oberg independently confirmed that others also heard this quote from Commander Vinogradov but I was the only person that bothered to report and transcribe it. Granted this may have been nothing, but you don't know unless you bother to find out and this shows that despite all the people watching and listening to these transmissions that the interesting stuff that might involve UFO's can be ignored and or only reported by one person. My example shows that this happens sometimes and not just some possibility that someone has suggested.

How common this is would be questionable, but as my example shows it's certainly not outside the realm of what is known to happen. It's the contents that I find to be 'odd' and 'questionable'.

My point was that given the nature of what was said and the fact that obviously other people were listening im sure it would have been reported other than here in this thread

When we start to bar code babies at birth Then we know they are harvesting us! :alien:

I would suspect that the aliens have a better barcode system, like DNA.

My point was that given the nature of what was said and the fact that obviously other people were listening im sure it would have been reported other than here in this thread

The 'nature' of what was said sounds ridiculous. What I'm pointing out is that just because other people are monitoring NASA TV does not mean they will report things that they themselves consider potentially 'UFO' related commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy7Tzx-WeWI

around the 0:30 mark.

This guy even "predicted" 9-11.

What if aliens look like those zombies that humans use in the movies. Is it possible that just maybe these so-called zombies are brain eating Aliens. They do climb out of the ground when they have a craving for flesh. Maybe the whole zombie thing is a cover for the real thing, human eating Aliens!