Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

well, it seems as though he's gotten a new avatar, and i didnt save the pic to my computer right away, so fugu, if you want the fish avatar, i need the pic again

Sorry Guys forgot all about this one still very interested in modin my Fish....

Spikes sound a great idea....

post-10571-1101500598.jpg

i use MS Gif animator, and MS paint... i found the right link this time...

http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive...wnload=1&ID=288

click the thing that says "To Start your 1.1Mb Download, Click Here." near the middle of the page

it's a very simple program... all it does is play a slideshow of the frames that you copy and paste into it.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

thread's goin' kinda sloowww (at least to me... someone who checks the forum 458675 times a day) mellow.gif

G'day universalabsurdity i was wondering if u were still able to make up avatars for people and if so i was wondering if u could whip us up one please cheers.

thread's goin' kinda sloowww (at least to me... someone who checks the forum 458675 times a day)  mellow.gif

375292[/snapback]

I do that too, but I think its going slow cause not many people want an animated avator.

G'day universalabsurdity i was wondering if u were still able to make up avatars for people and if so i was wondering if u could whip us up one please cheers.

375629[/snapback]

Well, they aren't here, not going to be for a while. State specifically what you want to happen to an image you gotta post. Jesus Freak, Jeremy Rumbolt...maybe even I can help.

i've always wanted vid of an a-bomb exploding too... i can animate a cartoonish one for ya...

EDIT: no... i can't... sorry

Edited by Jesus_Freak

Aaaah, tis' good to be back, right...erm...who's first then?

PS: I've read through the thread and there appear to be a few budding new animators which is fantastic, I'll put the link to a download site for Microsoft Gif Animator in the first post, and for those feeling a little bit more adventurous if I'm online I'll be happy to send you Ulead Gif Animator which is what I use through MSN messenger.

Barman, i asked Jeremy to send Ulead to me, but while the file was transfering, i got an error report, and the file transfer stopped... disgust.gif

SWEET i found a atom bomb avatar image, not too bad was the best i could find if ya want to check it out u can see it in under the topic alien invasion in the area for aliens.

SWEET i found a atom bomb avatar image, not too bad was the best i could find if ya want to check it out u can see it in under the topic alien invasion in the area for aliens.

378737[/snapback]

It looks a bit crazy and all over the place, if you like I can neaten it up for you...

Edit: Here you go...

post-4461-1101823748.gif

Edited by thebarman

I am thinking that with the following pic...maybe you could make acid saliva drip from the alien's mouth;and the pred's eyes can be red,and flash rapidly;and on the middle of the face of the alien,the 3 red dots(signature of predator)can flash on and off rapidly evey time the red flashes on the eyes of predator.So,whenever the preds eyes' flash red,the 3 dots can show up on the face of the alien grin2.gif It would be cool if you could do this stuff for me thumbsup.gif

The first is the pic i want done for my avatar,and the second is of the predator's target,3 red dots...

post-10180-1101970972.jpg

post-10180-1101971559.jpg

UA or Barman,

I've tried at length to get my own personal avatar (the one on the left is taken from a free avatar site) though I have a lack of talent for the job.

Could you please make one for me?

There is one particular avatar that I would LOVE to have if it's at all a possibility. Of course you will take full credit and I will be eternally grateful original.gif

Can you do movie clips? Much like halo's LOTR avatars, just a few seconds and not too fast...

If it's at all doable I will post the details of what I am after.

Thank you

Edited by Mad Manfred

I was wondering if someone could make a fire effect on my current avatar? like fire shooting up the screen. blue fire

Edited by neo cloud 8900