Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elvis Presley alive as Jon Cotner?

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

He's 76, shares a birthday with Elvis and was even sighted with Lisa Marie in a trip to Europe some years back. He doesn't claim to be Elvis except in the privacy of his message boards online with trustworthy friends, and even then he only alludes to the possibility by saying "I am not Elvis, but if I was, I wouldn't tell you".

I'm not one to dwell into celebrity death conspiracies very much, but that is just plain weird. So Lonesome sounds just like Elvis, and he looks like Elvis in the side by side comparison. Weird.

listen closely,that's john lennon on guitar,john bonham on drums,george harrison on lead guitar,and johnny cash harmonizing with elvis! lol

if la listen long enough,satchmo and miles davis will chime in on horns i rec kon!

• 2 weeks later...

He's 76, shares a birthday with Elvis and was even sighted with Lisa Marie in a trip to Europe some years back. He doesn't claim to be Elvis except in the privacy of his message boards online with trustworthy friends, and even then he only alludes to the possibility by saying "I am not Elvis, but if I was, I wouldn't tell you".

I actually wouldn't doubt it, lol

• 4 weeks later...

So...this guy believes that he's the reincarnation of Elvis Presley? O.o

Where was reincarnation mentioned? Its being implied the guy IS Elvis, like Elvis didn't die.

*sighs* "Oh Elvis" Ain't nothing like the original thing! I'll believe it when i actually see it. Elvis being a true god, I know he was real! wub.gif

Still kicking they say/.,. he's prolly a vampire!rofl.gifrofl.gif

Edited by xCrimsonx

*sighs* "Oh Elvis" Ain't nothing like the original thing! I'll believe it when i actually see it. Elvis being a true god, I know he was real! wub.gif

Still kicking they say/.,. he's prolly a vampire!rofl.gifrofl.gif

I agree about elvis being a God....as for the man in videos...no way elvis....people must be mad to say he sounds just like elvis <_<

Now, now folks... don't get all shook up about this.

He's just a mad old guy, not the devil in diguise.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

It would be nice to find pictures of this guy, (Jon Cotner), any picture from January 8, 1935 to August 16, 1977.

he aint nothing but a hound dog.

he aint never caught a rabbit and he aint no friend of mine :P

• Like 1

.,. and "thank you.,. thank you very much".,. lol devil.gif

It'd be hard to fake a celebrity's death. I think it's merely coincidence.

I feel it's safe to say that Elvis is unfortunately really most sincerely dead.

As far as faking your own death, I'm pretty sure that in the US this is considered a pretty serious fraudulent crime that can get you some hard time in the Big House.

I feel it's safe to say that Elvis is unfortunately really most sincerely dead.

As far as faking your own death, I'm pretty sure that in the US this is considered a pretty serious fraudulent crime that can get you some hard time in the Big House.

We are talking about a celebrity who made MILLIONS of dollars in his time. I am pretty sure he would have had lawyers take care of anything that needed to be taken care of.

We are talking about a celebrity who made MILLIONS of dollars in his time. I am pretty sure he would have had lawyers take care of anything that needed to be taken care of.

Very true. People go missing every day. Never to be heard from again. Elvis had perfectly good reasons to want to disappear. And the money to make it happen.

Very true. People go missing every day. Never to be heard from again. Elvis had perfectly good reasons to want to disappear. And the money to make it happen.

yet he decides to enter the limelight again via youtube?

anyway the voice alone says its not elvis so dont know what or why I am debating the above points

I have been investigating Elvis' death for years and it would seem to me that Lisa Marie could end this whole thing with a single action. The fact is she doesn't want to. She wants to keep the mystery alive so the money keeps rolling in. Think about it, if the public would know the truth the mystery would be over and the tours of Graceland and the memorabilia sales would hit bottom. Based on the evidence, I say Elvis is alive. Just too many unanswered questions.

In this day and age of readily available and relatively cheap DNA testing, there's no excuse for these types of identity theft related hoaxes. Stop being so coy, Mr Cotner; put up or shut up. :tu:

• Like 1

i spoke with joe esposito [elvis's road manager] years ago and asked him if elvis was really dead.he said yes,he's dead as you can get.that was good enough for me.it's a shame though.

• 2 months later...

I have been investigating Elvis' death for years and it would seem to me that Lisa Marie could end this whole thing with a single action. The fact is she doesn't want to. She wants to keep the mystery alive so the money keeps rolling in. Think about it, if the public would know the truth the mystery would be over and the tours of Graceland and the memorabilia sales would hit bottom. Based on the evidence, I say Elvis is alive. Just too many unanswered questions.

I truly believe you are right. Too many coincidences!

Poor Lisa Marie.....

"Open up your daddy's grave and let us see him!", cry the halfwits. Quite rightly, she replies... "Go **** yourself!"