Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There are no bases on the moon or Mars

mikebuff

There is no base on the moon or Mars. This is the stupidest conspiracy I've ever heard. If there really was a base amateur radio astronomers would have picked up the signal years ago. Case closed... End of stupid conspiracy

It takes only 1 lie..and the conspiracy spreads for years... and even ends up getting published in books. It just goes to show how stupid people are.

I have seen UFO's with my own eyes... but they are not on the moon and Neil Armstrong DID NOT see one there.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikebuff

• Stellar

• Lochness_hunter

• Mad Manfred

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree in that I dont think theres a base on the moon nor Mars... but if there was, how exactly would an amature radio astronomer pick up a base on the dark side of the moon?

I agree in that I dont think theres a base on the moon nor Mars... but if there was, how exactly would an amature radio astronomer pick up a base on the dark side of the moon?

383465[/snapback]

First of all Neil Armstrong did not Visit the dark side of the moon, and second of all if a signal was coming off anywhere from the moon.. it would get picked up anyway.

Yeah!!! you are absolutely right. Of course you are. wink2.gif ....What I wanna know is how you know this claim is absolute fact. If you make a claim...back it up...I want to how you can possibly prove this claim.... whistling2.gif

Because there is a book about the moon bases, does it mean they are there???

Because i have no eyes/equipment to see the moon bases, does it mean they are not there???

Armstrong didn't step foot on the moon. Period. No one has. Yet.

The whole fake moon landing fiasco is one of the only conspiracies I believe in.

First of all Neil Armstrong did not Visit the dark side of the moon, and second of all if a signal was coming off anywhere from the moon.. it would get picked up anyway.

383468[/snapback]

Umm, I know that... but that still doesnt change the fact that if there is a base on the dark side of the moon thats not transmitting signals, or who's signals are masked or something way higher than our level of tech, amatures wont pick it up...

The whole fake moon landing fiasco is one of the only conspiracies I believe in.

I dont believe that theres an alien base on the moon, nor that the moon landing was fake... but I wont say its impossible.

There is no base on the moon or Mars. This is the stupidest conspiracy I've ever heard. If there really was a base amateur radio astronomers would have picked up the signal years ago. Case closed... End of stupid conspiracy

It takes only 1 lie..and the conspiracy spreads for years... and even ends up getting published in books. It just goes to show how stupid people are.

I have seen UFO's with my own eyes... but they are not on the moon and Neil Armstrong DID NOT see one there.

383463[/snapback]

You have never been to the moon, have you? Nor will you ever go to the moon. It takes billions of dollars to do so, and it is regulated by the government.

What makes you think the government is going to make it's entire military prowess known to it's general public? The stealth bomber was declassified 30 years ago, and it still remains the most high tech aircraft in our air-forces. Obviously, technology has come a long way since the 70's. We surely must have very, very advanced, secret aircraft that the government keeps under wraps.

If we have secret air craft, why not secret bases? There are surely many military installation around the globe that stay in total secrecy. So why couldn't a government/military base on the moon also be kept a secret?

Logic dictates a moon base is probable.

I think you need to open your mind to things bigger than yourself. There is very well documented proof of a soviet-US joint base upon the moon. Also, since you like amateur radio astronomers, perhaps you would like to consider why NASA decides to casually slip from very plain english into cryptic codes upon discussing certain "natural geological occurences" on the moon, certain flashes of light, and certain arial objects. I'll tell you what, I'm going to start a new thread, and we'll go from there.

There is nothing to prove. All the cospiracies about the moon base and aliens there have been debunked. It has been 35 years and only 1 person has said that Neil Armstrong Saw Ufo's and a base on the Moon.. Otto Binder, and he was a science fiction writer. Come on people! you can't be that dumb?... 35 years and not 1 signal or sighting coming from the moon. Has anyone ever seen the movie Alternative 3?.. Even the Studio that made the film admited it was an April Fools Hoax. Take the time and do a little reasearch.. There is no Astronaut named Bob Grodin. He was an Actor! I even saw the Nasa secret tapes when they hung the space tether and the magnetic field it created atracted all sorts of debris. Thats all it was ..debris. You can do a simple experiment at home to prove this. Take a fat candle and light it...after the wax is melted and there is a pool of wax under the flame drop some cigarette ashes in the melted wax.. and watch as it pulls and repels the ashes floating in the wax. The internet is full of bull****..and they are beeing tricked by showman that profit from people who are lacking in intelligence. There are magicians that can make an airplane disapeer in an open field in front of a big crowd.. but that doesn't mean that magic is real. The next thing you are going to tell me is that Vampires and warewolves are real. Wake up people!

"If we have secret air craft, why not secret bases?"

We do have secret bases... on planet earth ..not on the moon

"Logic dictates a moon base is probable."

You have no logic!

There is not one legitimate paranormal investigator that will back this claim. People with no logic have a hard time distinguishing between reality and fantasy. There is no proof in 35 years that Neil Armstrong saw a Ufo's and a base on the moon therefore there is nothing to disprove but the conspiracy itself. This IS logic!

and how exactly would you "disprove/prove" that he SAW something?

exactly.

you CAN'T

it's a matter of honor and trust.

Edited by Joe013

Listen, mike... Basically: A conspiracy theory can NOT be disproven. If you disprove something, conspiracy theorists come back and say its the gov trying to hide the truth. Is it possible? Sure, it is. Is it probable? Not necessairly.

armstrong landed on the moon because why would he even talk about aliens watching theM/?? why "joke" about a serious tpic like this which shouldn't be taken lightly by the government

383492[/snapback]

Where's your information that no one has stepped on the moon? I'd like to check that out for myself.

And for those of you who think we haven't gone to the moon. Read this

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

By the way, all the answers i'm getting from you people proves one thing ..That you are all dumb, dumber, and dumbest people around.

And another point to mention. China is going to the moon in 6 years. And there are probes orbiting the moon right now and more will be sent before China goes.

And still none of these probes find any signals coming off the moon.

And the whole moon has been mapped with state of the art technology by scientists as well as private companies and none of them saw a base there.

There is a private company that has sattelites that can read the licence plate number on your car from a sattellite in orbit. Look them up and waste your money for photo proof of this base and all you are going to find is nothing but the flags that were left there to begin with.

You can also purchase a ham radio and point it at the moon and spend the rest of your life waiting for a signal.

Science lies on proof and bad science relies on heresay.

Where is the proof ? As the story goes "amateur ham radio Astronomers have picked up a conversation from Neil Armstrong saying .."those babies are Huge", but as it stands today(35 years later) not one ham radio operator has come forward admiting this or with any proof. This story was started by Otto Binder, a science fiction writer (now dead) and not 1 person has backed up his claim or even attempted to for that matter.

Well. I think that we did go to teh moon. As for a moon base i don't know, but i sure that they could do it.

And still none of these probes find any signals coming off the moon.

How do you know that there not using something else then radio to send signals? I saw on a episode of Naked Science: alein contact. That they are plans to use a high powered light, And send morse code signals. These lights couldn't be seen by the naked eye so why wouldn't the government use this technology to keep the base secert?

And the whole moon has been mapped with state of the art technology by scientists as well as private companies and none of them saw a base there.

There is a private company that has sattelites that can read the licence plate number on your car from a sattellite in orbit. Look them up and waste your money for photo proof of this base and all you are going to find is nothing but the flags that were left there to begin with.

How do you know that the base isn't under ground? That would be the best place to build one, because of cosmic radiation.

But like i said before, i really don't know if we have a moon base. If we do i think that the government(s) should tell us. I think that such a thing would be a great source of pride.

Where is the proof ? As the story goes "amateur ham radio Astronomers have picked up a conversation from Neil Armstrong saying .."those babies are Huge", but as it stands today(35 years later) not one ham radio operator has come forward admiting this or with any proof. This story was started by Otto Binder, a science fiction writer (now dead) and not 1 person has backed up his claim or even attempted to for that matter.

Actually, I dont care if he actually did say "Those babies are huge" because I see no mention of aliens and UFOs in that line...

i thought he was talking about the craters on the moon when he said that.

19 posts later and only Bewell has a brain. The rest of you stil haven't proven that Neil Armstrong saw a base on the moon or that there are bases there. 10 people have posted and 8 can't provide any proof. That would mean the 80% of people here are lacking in Intelligence and will believe almost anything stupid.

That would give good credit to mind control experiments that shows that people are like sheep and can be manipulated and controlled.... well in this case 80% of you.

It reminds me of someone I know that is a Christian but doesn't know anything about the second coming of Christ. Even at 47 years of age and he goes to church every week and he still doesn't know this.

It would apear that most of you like a good conspiracy and will go to any means to convince people of things that are not true.

Therefore I challenge anyone to go to this website and download an audio tape of Art Bell and Al Bielik. You will all enjoy this conspiracy as much as I did...Honestly it's one of the best! Go to http://www.gamerkingdom.com and go to the bottom of the main page where it says "End of Time" and click on it to download it. The tape deals with the Philadelphia Experiment, the Montauk project and time travel as well as metaphisics. It's one of the best stories I have ever heard and deserves a spot in the science fiction hall of fame.

The moon story is one of the worst and dumbest hoaxes I have ever seen and has already been debunked by the experts so there is no point in going on with it. But of course you people don't do the research and I'm surprised at how many people actually believe it. The joke is on you and I can only Laugh. Hahahaha.

The tape you download at that site is much more interesting and I'm positive you will all like it. Welcome to the next level!

So far the score for this level 1 hoax is:(out of 10)

level 1 = 8 (80% of you have fallen for it)

I was testing peoples gullibility and ability to determine fact from reality

Next level

level 2 = ???

I'm anxious to see how you all do on the level 2 tests,,yes tests..you have been tested.

The rest of you stil haven't proven that Neil Armstrong saw a base on the moon or that there are bases there.

Im not trying to. What I'm trying to show you is that, no matter how hard you try, you can not disprove a conspiracy theory. Its impossible. Im not saying that proves the cosnpiracy theory, cuz it doesnt... its just impossible to disprove one.

Take any conspiracy theory, such as, the world is flat. Astronauts went to space and saw that the earth was round? the conspiracy theorist can simply say that they were mistaken or the government is lying to us. Theres no way to disprove a conspiracy theory.

That would mean the 80% of people here are lacking in Intelligence and will believe almost anything stupid.

Oh boy, you havent seen the half of it. Take a look at the rest of the forum.

mikebuff...'ang about mate, I think you opened this thread with the large lungs saying "there are no moon bases"...Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and prove that statement.

And Stellar is right about the 'darkside'...You didn't answer him.

Vimjams

ph34r.giforiginal.gif

Mikebuff, you hva ebeen on here for a day, and your already starting to argue with people.

You do know whatever you say doesnt make it true, you could be right, but you could be wrong.

To be honest. I'm makling fun and laughing at you people. Have you ever watched the show called "Penn and Teller bull****!" They do a good job of making fun of mindless braindead people. If you have winamp you can watch the show on Internet Tv on the http://www.Saltwaterchimp.com station. They do a good job of making fun of all the loonies that claim stuff like George Bush and his father are actually reptilian aliens and the end of the world is coming and all the weirdos that claim all sorts weird things from alien abductions to you name it. I'm actually watching one of the shows right now season 1 episode 3 that shows an alien conference and all the weirdos that are there that all have crazy stories to tell.. and belive me those stories are crazy and the majority of people there are wacked out.

You see this kind of showmanship is a multimillion dollar industry and people are profiting from spreading bull****.

There is no question that ufo's do exist but the bull**** that surrounds it is big business. The problem is most people can't tell the lies from the real facts. I'm writing a book right now that I can tell you right now is full of bull**** and I can tell you from first hand experience that I will make a million from it. In the first chapter of the book I tell people that this book is true and this actually happened. Of course I won't tell you my name because I know from experience that the hoax will last for over 50 years and people will make web pages and write books based on my bull**** evidence. The fun part of is that I can provide evidence by using several other showman to back my claims and people will belive it because of all the other people I will be paying off to lie to back my claims.

Unlike most of the people here I have been doing research for years and I can tell the lies from the facts because I know this business well.

The fact is, people are like sheep and can be manipulated and people like me can make a living spreading lies. I can also tell you fist hand that I knew the person who started the moon conspiracy and was first hand in watching him him profit from it. He wrote 14 books and took the secret to his grave.

You really have to watch the show "bull****" by Penn and Teller season 1 episode 3 and 4 and maybe some of you will learn something from it. I'll try to get a copy of it and put it up for people to download.

Another big joke is that this website has a page about the moon bull**** of Neil Armstrong seeing seeing Ufo's on the moon and a base there. Neil Armstrong has been Interviewd about it by several reporters and even told the world that it's bull****.

This is soo funny and my friend is reading this forum and getting a good laugh out of this.

By the way, Goerge Bush and his Father are not reptilians.... but if you can prove to me otherwise i'll gladly look at the evidence.

I honestly dont care if you believe in the conspiracy theories, or like me, you dont... but you shouldnt be going around so aggressively about it.