Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Stick-like creatures, Fresno

septic peg

Psychic Spy have you been following the bits of further info Ive been posting, like a 10 year old story, posted 5 YEARS ago, 2 years before the first vid.

Thin spindly limbs and like builds are a staple of alien descriptions from way back. One unverified story using a different spin on well-know classic UFO lore is somewhat less than concrete as evidence.

.the carved statues of the same figures?

Context please? Their actual history makes a bit of difference over speculation I would think. That said, artists can and do create strange things often simply because they can. I drew much stranger things than that when I was a kid myself. I'm aware of several artists who do bizarre tree sculptures using branches as legs so those are hardly unique in that respect.

And logic alone doesn't allow for your statement "It's so unbelievable it becomes believable"

It's exactly the logic being applied here by others. Too implausible, therefore plausible. A would-be hoaxer doesn't even have to allow for it. It happens naturally. And when somebody admits a hoax, well, the gubment got to 'em, sher 'nuff.

Like I say I have provided a stream of hints at this phenomena's potential reality, so please, do likewise, be my guest and provide a steady stream of evidences its a hoax? Then I may take you quotes of fake with more consideration and better debate!

See above. My earlier observation also speaks for itself. The video itself demonstrates he had some means and opportunity. That at least points to the potential for hoaxing if not any actual hoax, and that should give one cause to exercise caution.

Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• septic peg

• DAH1968

• Oniomancer

• quillius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The picture seems to be from slightly different angle than the security camera, but even so the limb pattern

seems out of whack comparing picture to security camera.

Maybe thats the reason why he says he lined up his cam as best he could with the position of the cctv, he doesnt say from the exact same spot as the cctv cam, in my experience, cctv cams are usually placed out of easy reach, so if the cam were higher on a wall, or in a location that he could only get near to, but not exactly line up, the shot will be slightly out of synch!!!

At 0.14 in the analysts video, his text states: "I took a picture as close to the security cam as I could get"...

He does not state from exact elevation and exact location of the cctv cam. He makes this absolutely clear!! Furthermore, he would HAVE to be using the same type of cam from the exact same location to rec it perfectly. But no doubt his digital movie cam is far superior or at least different in resolution/zoom to a CCTV cam, that should be obvious!! And a film shot at night and a similar shot by day...yawn....will HAVE to look slightly different... from the amount of light and shadow available to both the cameras lenses!!!

Edited by septic peg

It's clear that they are made from white sheets.

That clear eh? On a grainy night time cctv recording?

Thin spindly limbs and like builds are a staple of alien descriptions from way back. One unverified story using a different spin on well-know classic UFO lore is somewhat less than concrete as evidence.

One unverified story? But there are 2 vids in differing locations, one from this year, one from 2008, and a 'story' or recounted experience from 10 years ago... did you miss that?

See above. My earlier observation also speaks for itself. The video itself demonstrates he had some means and opportunity. That at least points to the potential for hoaxing if not any actual hoax, and that should give one cause to exercise caution.

Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel.

Your earlier observation speaks for yourself.

Quote: "The video itself demonstrates he had some means and opportunity"

OK clarify which 'he' you mean? The owner of the cctv?, or the guy doing the analyzing? For if you mean the cctv guy, then in a neutral view, he was just letting his cam do its job, 24/7 surveillance. Like most if not all cctv is designed for.

Yea somethin about this doesn't seem right. The image is perfectly fine and clear, but as soon as these "things" walk into frame, the camera gets all pixelated.

Never heard of a cam trying to auto-focus? Im not suggesting thats the exact reason, but do bear in mind, we are looking at a recording.. of a recording.. played on a small youtube rendering...on a PC SCREEN....and not watching HD TV and seeing the original tape footage.

Man I can watch BBC news on youtube and NOT be concerned someones doctored it coz its a bit pixelated from time to time...

Edited by septic peg

I am glad to see that MC Hammer pants are still in somewhere in the universe...

It just looks fake to me. I saw a show a while back where they tried to recreate the initial security video from California in 2009; I don't recall if it was Destination

Truth, or one of the other paranormal shows, but they tried to recreate what they saw in the guys driveway. By using a wire strung above the path, a sheet covered analogue was used to try and simulate the motion of the creature. It wasn't quite right, but it looks a bit like this particular video. My guess would be that someone was playing around trying to simulate a video they had seen...

lol! :tu:

lol! :tu:

That video is also posted here, from Fact or Faked, and they could not reproduce it, why not read the early parts of this thread again for such videos???

That video is also posted here, from Fact or Faked, and they could not reproduce it, why not read the early parts of this thread again for such videos???

Say again? I'm lost here my friend. I was saying lol to the MC Hammer pants comment. What does that have to do with your comment?

Say again? I'm lost here my friend. I was saying lol to the MC Hammer pants comment. What does that have to do with your comment?

NO worries, its this website and my mistake, your lol included his comment, but when I click to reply to your lol AND his comment, the site removes his comment and displays yours only!

So my response to your LOL didn't show the original quote I was actually intending to reply to is all... I couldn't be bothered to go back and find his original posting and reply individually..

Edited by septic peg

I would like to know how they got Darth Vader to cooperated with George Lucas. I mean Darth had such a bad temper and we know what directors can be like lol

I don't understand that. Canadian humour? :rolleyes:

I don't understand that. Canadian humour? :rolleyes:

ha baffled me too! A true (so far) Unexplained Mystery that one was!

And just to really CLARIFY a little point made by others, in the Fake or Fiction recreation...when they suspended a puppet from a wire, it was done "this side" of the tree on clear ground, the vid however, shows the 'night crawlers' walking the path, UNDER a trees branches. Surely now, tree branches will get in the way of puppetry wires?? OH well back to the drawing board for proponents of that explanation.

WHY oh WHY can't this topic just DIE?!

Isn't it weird how, often, good topics are gone in a few days while crappy resolved ones (like this... resolved I mean) often stick around day after day after day with just fun-talk keeping them on page 1 of the forum?...

By the way, I realise the irony of my post perpetuating the very thread topic that's annoying me...

So here:

obiwonbehavep1.gif

Edited by Paxus

WHY oh WHY can't this topic just DIE?!

Isn't it weird how, often, good topics are gone in a few days while crappy resolved ones (like this... resolved I mean) often stick around day after day after day with just fun-talk keeping them on page 1 of the forum?...

By the way, I realise the irony of my post perpetuating the very thread topic that's annoying me...

So here:

obiwonbehavep1.gif

Hey,

1) Why do you want this topic to die?

2) How is it 'resolved'?

3) How does its existence even impact upon your life? If you don't like it, don't post. Surely?

Pun intended there Pax? :rolleyes:

Edited by quillius

I'm more than interested in seeing how this was 'resolved' then? :mellow:

My first foray into Fact or Faked was this episode, sadly further viewings of other episodes didn't live up to this one.

I'm on the fence though with this one - there's a lot of 'non-evidence' (I suppose you could call it) to tip it either way (hoax or 'real'). But I for one cannot decide. Those statues are certainly interesting - it would indeed be interesting to find out the history behind those.

I'm more than interested in seeing how this was 'resolved' then? :mellow:

My first foray into Fact or Faked was this episode, sadly further viewings of other episodes didn't live up to this one.

I'm on the fence though with this one - there's a lot of 'non-evidence' (I suppose you could call it) to tip it either way (hoax or 'real'). But I for one cannot decide. Those statues are certainly interesting - it would indeed be interesting to find out the history behind those.

Agreed! In this case it aint over till the skinny things sing. I dont get why folk post they are not interested...nonsensical that. Why check in then!

This threads lingering as some folk are interested/curios at least!

There's plenty of other threads to read now you know the content of this one!

Well, it's really odd, but in my opinion, it kinda looks like a hoax. Like some already mentioned, it looks like someone on stilts.

While it's true the "knee" bends backward, if it's just a layer someone made on top of the original footage, then the added sequence may have just been played backwards.

Doing so will result in looking like they are walking down the road with the joint bending backwards instead.

And just to really CLARIFY a little point made by others, in the Fake or Fiction recreation...when they suspended a puppet from a wire, it was done "this side" of the tree on clear ground, the vid however, shows the 'night crawlers' walking the path, UNDER a trees branches. Surely now, tree branches will get in the way of puppetry wires?? OH well back to the drawing board for proponents of that explanation.

Certainly they can hang wires under trees without hitting branches. According to the guys analysis the stickmen aren't even as tall as a rake.

Do these people drive cars so small they won't fit under tree branches as low as a rake? Try again Peg.

Fact is: You yourself not going to let this thread die. Why?

1. Any explanation will be countered by you

2. This thread will die when we all admit it is an alien and no way possible it can be hoaxed.

3. That's not going to happen

I won't respond anymore to this thread. flame away and make fools out of us who refuse to be made fools of. Anything posted on YouTube is REAL, whatever.

Well, it's really odd, but in my opinion, it kinda looks like a hoax. Like some already mentioned, it looks like someone on stilts.

While it's true the "knee" bends backward, if it's just a layer someone made on top of the original footage, then the added sequence may have just been played backwards.

Doing so will result in looking like they are walking down the road with the joint bending backwards instead.

Yeh and thanks for sharing your opinion.. rather than try ram HOAX down my throat as others have, its refreshing!

You know I am not convinced that is a knee 'bending backwards', the image is not distinct enough with recognizable features such as a face or swinging arms that can help me, or anyone even, truly say which direction the 'thing' was traveling and whether it was a walk in a perfect straight line, it seemed to look like while the general movement is forward, there seem to be occasional swings like half turns, but I do see both sides of the coin naturally! Edit to add, did you read that womans story though, from ten years ago giving the same description? Perfect description of the way this thing walked?

Edited by septic peg

Well if you wont be checking in again you wont be reading this so I wont be getting a reply will I? Thats hurt me that has, my heart has broken and Im full of deep pity right now...NOT!

Lets take it a bit at a time eh?

YOU: Certainly they can hang wires under trees without hitting branches. According to the guys analysis the stickmen aren't even as tall as a rake.

AHA, you've not been paying much attention have you sweety, in the original video and on faked or fact, they explain the things, PASSED THRU THE METAL GATE WHICH WASN'T OPEN, so..I bet the metal gate would have buggered up the overhead wires a bit tho don't you?

YOU: Fact is: You yourself not going to let this thread die. Why?

Because out of all the folks who reads it, you plus one other are the only folk requesting that, and I do not show disrespect to other folks post, yelling hoax, let it die. I haven't followed you around other folks posts ready to pull apart you're,.... well, your theories. But I could...

YOU: 1. Any explanation will be countered by you

Not true, any comment on a thread I started I feel duty bound to read... consider.. reply to, and share my opinions in return. After all, I start a thread, and people write back to me in return. Isn't that what debate and forums are all about? Or would you rather some one posts something, it rattles YOU, so you demand it cease? Get real

YOU: 2. This thread will die when we all admit it is an alien and no way possible it can be hoaxed.

Thats only your opinion once again, your reality and not a fact now is it?. Tell me one single thread anywhere, where an alien has been 'proved' in whatever context it was being debated? This thread will die... when and if it does, for many a varied reason, and for so long as it piques peoples interest and curiosity, it wont. Get used to it please

YOU: I won't respond anymore to this thread. flame away and make fools out of us who refuse to be made fools of.

I feel a sense of intuition that you may well keep checking this thread.. But if you really wont respond to it, thankyou very much, that is sooo sweet of you! Sincerely.

Almost lastly, "flame away ".... Well I believe Ive stated many a time in this thread Im no expert on anything, just open minded and curious, Ive also openly stated belittling others for whatever their opinion is...is something I refuse to do, maybe that's got something to do with maturity, or just respect for others Im not sure, perhaps its just a combination of the two? So you wont be flamed by me ever.

Tho it can be wise to remember "that men who speak sharp words tend to cut their own throats"...

And lastly, you say "and make fools out of us who refuse to be made fools of"...

that works both ways doesn't it? Remember 'you' said that, for its the one opinion we truly can agree on! And you tube is real yes of course it is, 75% at least of vids being discussed here and other forums are from you tube. But remember the SOURCE of you tube...is from real life and real people. You tube is simply a sharing medium! Good Day Sir!

Edited by septic peg