Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Relationships

Sergeant

Sometimes I have dreams of having sex with demons. But I haven't encountered one while awake. On the website yourghoststories.com a lot of people have written about sexual attacks or encounters with them. Apparently these demons are very good in bed lol.

Hi s_laurel.

Thanks for the reply. I'm also a member at YGS, they have a whole category built for reports of this and I am also a member there. Some of the accounts are fabricatinos but I believe most accounts are likely true- And the ones which are fabricated are susually rooted and called out by those people who have experience with them.

One thing I find interesting and annoying at the same time is the amount and content of advice given to people - by people who haven't experienced anything at all yet seem to know everything. Some of the suggestions can get really ridiculous.

Hi s_laurel.

Thanks for the reply. I'm also a member at YGS, they have a whole category built for reports of this and I am also a member there. Some of the accounts are fabricatinos but I believe most accounts are likely true- And the ones which are fabricated are susually rooted and called out by those people who have experience with them.

One thing I find interesting and annoying at the same time is the amount and content of advice given to people - by people who haven't experienced anything at all yet seem to know everything. Some of the suggestions can get really ridiculous.

The thing that annoys me is when people talk about demon experiences there are people who tell them they should talk to a doctor and be on medication.

I guess if people don't come into contact with one it's hard for them to believe, but they are very much real.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the mods should remove this persons contact details. It is an obvious scam of some sort.

The thing that annoys me is when people talk about demon experiences there are people who tell them they should talk to a doctor and be on medication.

I guess if people don't come into contact with one it's hard for them to believe, but they are very much real.

They say these things because in the whole of human existence they have never, ever, been proven to be real.

Saying "they are very much real" doesn't cut it. It is much more likely that the person is suffering from an illness. I guess if people don't come into contact with a one it's hard for them to believe, but these types of illnesses are very much real.

I think the mods should remove this persons contact details. It is an obvious scam of some sort.

What makes you say that?

Interesting but....

I know someone who has 2 female spirits as lovers. They are destroying his family now. He doesn't love his wife anymore and those spirits are so demanding. I just hope you be safe. After all they are not human... Their needs are even stronger. I have questions for you but I will PM them.

What makes you say that?

It's not hard to see that this could easily be a person preying on vulnerable people.

I don't think any member should be allowed to make a thread about spiritual relationships(including sex) and then leave their details to be contacted.

I've seen too many people here who claim to witches, to talk to the dead who leave their details here to prey on people.

I mean, isn't that just totally ******d up?

It's not hard to see that this could easily be a person preying on vulnerable people.

I don't think any member should be allowed to make a thread about spiritual relationships(including sex) and then leave their details to be contacted.

I've seen too many people here who claim to witches, to talk to the dead who leave their details here to prey on people.

I mean, isn't that just totally ******d up?

I understand your concern regarding contact information however any member can be contacted through the UM personal messaging system. Is it that you believe personal emails should be banned from being posted at UM in general? If you click my profile you'll see the UM staff has provided a place to post personal yahooo! email information. I'm not sure what he difference is between receiving a message through the UM PM system vs. personal email except the email is checked everyday and the UM is not.

I've been contacted by several members here using both PM and email regarding experiences they've had. People with this experience have a few unique problems. Probably the biggest issue is they don't dare tell anyone for sounding insane. They keep it to themselves and continue to wonder if this is a bad thing, if it's alright to continue or even encourage this ... or if it's some malevolant harmful thing.

Once the cat is out of the bag it can never be returned, you can't unsay something which has already been said and this topic is too bizarre to be understood by most everyone who doesn't experience it. I believe keeping such important and life changing things to oneself with nobody to talk to itself is potentially harmful.

People usually seek information and the internet is full of it. There is an endless supply of scary stories passed down person to person for centuries, mostly based on outrageous religious myth such as Malleous Maleficarum. Most of them are convinced they know exactly what is going on based on this faulty and erroneous sources.

There's an endless sea of "known" remedies for those not wanting this type of relationship. Magical spells such as placing metal around the property, shaking of dried gords, pouring salt in a circle, dancing, getting angry and yelling, and praying to name a few. There's a large number of these well-meaning people supplying these spiritual repellents however none of their suggestions have ever been reported to actually work against the type of spirits I'm discussing here.

If a person is in a consentual relationship in which the spirit has already proved its existance to them beyond any reasonable doubt (such as in my case) seek information on the net, they realize they'll get their fair share of "This is not valid" type replies which is not helpful. So they don't post.

I started this thread to open such a discussion and offer a conversation mainly to these people. I offer no explanation what these spirits actually are or their history although their common motive seems consistantly clear, the topic of this thread. I've developed some reasonable theories or hypothesis based on experiences with myself and others but hard facts are few.

I'm simply a non judgemental person who will listen and likely relate to what someone else is going through who doesn't dare talk to anyone else. I try to remain neutral, remaining neither for or against this relationship based on the individual situation. If a person seeks help I'll try and direct them in any way I can. If a person wants to advance an existing spiritual relationship I would also try and help with that.

I've had some communication from people requesting information how to obtain or "get" such a relationship. I consider that question inappropriate. Even if I had that type of information I would never entertain that request.

I understand your concern regarding contact information however any member can be contacted through the UM personal messaging system. Is it that you believe personal emails should be banned from being posted at UM in general? If you click my profile you'll see the UM staff has provided a place to post personal yahooo! email information. I'm not sure what he difference is between receiving a message through the UM PM system vs. personal email except the email is checked everyday and the UM is not.

I've been contacted by several members here using both PM and email regarding experiences they've had. People with this experience have a few unique problems. Probably the biggest issue is they don't dare tell anyone for sounding insane. They keep it to themselves and continue to wonder if this is a bad thing, if it's alright to continue or even encourage this ... or if it's some malevolant harmful thing.

Once the cat is out of the bag it can never be returned, you can't unsay something which has already been said and this topic is too bizarre to be understood by most everyone who doesn't experience it. I believe keeping such important and life changing things to oneself with nobody to talk to itself is potentially harmful.

People usually seek information and the internet is full of it. There is an endless supply of scary stories passed down person to person for centuries, mostly based on outrageous religious myth such as Malleous Maleficarum. Most of them are convinced they know exactly what is going on based on this faulty and erroneous sources.

There's an endless sea of "known" remedies for those not wanting this type of relationship. Magical spells such as placing metal around the property, shaking of dried gords, pouring salt in a circle, dancing, getting angry and yelling, and praying to name a few. There's a large number of these well-meaning people supplying these spiritual repellents however none of their suggestions have ever been reported to actually work against the type of spirits I'm discussing here.

If a person is in a consentual relationship in which the spirit has already proved its existance to them beyond any reasonable doubt (such as in my case) seek information on the net, they realize they'll get their fair share of "This is not valid" type replies which is not helpful. So they don't post.

I started this thread to open such a discussion and offer a conversation mainly to these people. I offer no explanation what these spirits actually are or their history although their common motive seems consistantly clear, the topic of this thread. I've developed some reasonable theories or hypothesis based on experiences with myself and others but hard facts are few.

I'm simply a non judgemental person who will listen and likely relate to what someone else is going through who doesn't dare talk to anyone else. I try to remain neutral, remaining neither for or against this relationship based on the individual situation. If a person seeks help I'll try and direct them in any way I can. If a person wants to advance an existing spiritual relationship I would also try and help with that.

I've had some communication from people requesting information how to obtain or "get" such a relationship. I consider that question inappropriate. Even if I had that type of information I would never entertain that request.

Fair point about the messaging system.

But please don't patronize me and tell me about "what happens" concerning these "relationships". All of your posts outline what you feel you experience but you pay no attention to the implications of such things if they were reality.

If you want to try and prove your theories and hypothesis then I'd be interested in seeing the evidence. However one thing is true, many people who have been diagnosed with mental illness report "experiences" such at this. So I do not think you are warranted to provide any advice on the matter especially when the flip side has never been proven(that these ghosts and the relationship actually exists).

Hopefully you understand my problem with the lack of logic and denial of the laws of physics proposed with this notion.

Sorry mattavitch123,

I thought you must have seen something I missed. We certainly do not recommend putting personal contact details on the site. But there is no scam here that I can see. In fact I am aware that the topic of, the sexual relationship with a spirit has indeed been studied since at least the 70's. I have an old story in one of my books, about a Lady who believed she was haunted by the spirit of Ule Brenner. And that they had a wonderful relationship.

Sorry mattavitch123,

I thought you must have seen something I missed. We certainly do not recommend putting personal contact details on the site. But there is no scam here that I can see. In fact I am aware that the topic of, the sexual relationship with a spirit has indeed been studied since at least the 70's. I have an old story in one of my books, about a Lady who believed she was haunted by the spirit of Ule Brenner. And that they had a wonderful relationship.

I've seen the movie.

Just a quick thought. Are there any Peadophile ghosts you think?

I know the OP said something about consensual sex, but what if a sick rapist ghost was actually raping our children in the night in his ghost form?

I mean, if we believe all this is true, then are you not concerned about how these ghosts will be raping us in our sleep? And all the other problems ghosts would be causing if this was fact?

One last thing, how does something have a sex drive without chemicals interacting with the brain for the purposes of reproduction? Why would a ghost need a sex drive?

Lastly, I think you need to read the Bible, there are no ghost son earth, they all left for heaven after Jesus was resurrected(if you also believe in the god!).

Edited by mattavich123

I know the OP said something about consensual sex, but what if a sick rapist ghost was actually raping our children in the night in his ghost form?
I try to avoid speculation on these types of topics as it is counter productive to any real study on what is known. Most encounters like this can be categorised with Night terrors and Sleep paralysis

In fact many Alien abduction stories which involve probing and such are also linked to Sleep paralysis. That would be my input on the matter.

I try to avoid speculation on these types of topics as it is counter productive to any real study on what is known. Most encounters like this can be categorised with Night terrors and Sleep paralysis

In fact many Alien abduction stories which involve probing and such are also linked to Sleep paralysis. That would be my input on the matter.

I seriously don't want to derail the thread, I understand the thread is not about "do sexual encounters with ghosts exist", but I do get very frustrated with people's assumptions that something exists with no credible evidence and without actually taking into account the implications if it did exist.

I think sleep paralysis is a very good explanation and shows a connection between the experience.

My main problem with this thread is that I have noticed a thread similar to this where a person claimed to be a witch. They left their contact details and I also notice threads from people asking for fortune tellers and witches to help them.

Again, this is not a debate about if something exists, but I do feel that vulnerable people are being preyed on here under the nose of moderators. I don't think I have to debate the existence of psychic abilities for people to see that vulnerable people are in danger of being compromised.

It is not our job to decide who is and who isn't vulnerable. If somebody asks for help from a fortune teller or a witch then they are not being preyed on.

And spiritualism and Wicka are as valid religious choices as any. We are non-denominational at U.M. It's the nature of a forum like this one that deals in the mystic side of life.

It is not our job to decide who is and who isn't vulnerable. If somebody asks for help from a fortune teller or a witch then they are not being preyed on.

And spiritualism and Wicka are as valid religious choices as any. We are non-denominational at U.M. It's the nature of a forum like this one that deals in the mystic side of life.

That's not true. Some people become dependant on them and refuse to make a life choice without consulting. There are many cases of people handing over thousands of pounds to feed a dependency. Usually triggered by a traumatic experience in their life from what I observed. By pretending to be psychic a fortune teller is basically a making fraudulent transaction, therefore praying on people's beliefs.

The problem is, how can you regulate someone in their claims? You can't create a test for something that's not been proven to exist, so it is very difficult.

Here's a more recent article on the crackdown in the US I recently read http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11409477

Edited by mattavich123

Are there any Peadophile ghosts you think? I know the OP said something about consensual sex, but what if a sick rapist ghost was actually raping our children in the night in his ghost form?

I mean, if we believe all this is true, then are you not concerned about how these ghosts will be raping us in our sleep? And all the other problems ghosts would be causing if this was fact?

One last thing, how does something have a sex drive without chemicals interacting with the brain for the purposes of reproduction? Why would a ghost need a sex drive?

Lastly, I think you need to read the Bible, there are no ghost son earth, they all left for heaven after Jesus was resurrected(if you also believe in the god!).

I've came across a few people who report credible experiences in this who are under 18. I always discourage contact in those cases because of the seriousness in the matter. There are also a lot of adults seeking ways to stop this from happening to them for various reasons, mainly because of scary religious implications.

You are saying these are ghosts. I'm not sure what type they are or whether they've been a person or not. I do know that in every case their every thought, even their only apparent reason of existance revolves around the topic of this thread. For example they either can't or won't tell you about "their side" or secrets of the universe. Those appear to have no meaning to them what so ever. A one track mind in a singular mode of existance.

However they are quite skilled and able to effect things to facilitate things within that scope of existance. They don't seem to consist exclusively upon a primal humanly drive. They are intelligent. Why they exist seemingly within that exclusive capacity is anyones guess.

If a person requires verifiable proof of the paranormal in general they will never accept anything anyone will ever report or post. An authentic video of a moving object for example will always be disbelieved. When it comes to personal experience there can come a point when skepticism becomes denial. For example an object tossed off a shelf could be the wind. A coin tossed down a hall might have fallen off of something. A heavy book sliding across a glass table with apparent force could be rationalized as something I suppose. Bright flashes of light illuminating a cloud within a home might be some form of static discharge. The sound of heavy footsteps could be many things.

The fact that all these things witnessed my many people at the same time could still be explained individually. However the explanations begin to unravel when these events begin to react and interact with people. For me thats the line between skepticism and denial. If something unexplainable happens it should be thoroughly investigated with what ever scientific tests are available to them with reasonable logic. If all aspects surrounding the event have been investigated and no scientific or logic can be found it can be said to be unexplainable, not normal or paranormal.

If a person is simply a disbeliever of the paranormal in general they will never accept the idea of this topic. That's normal and expected. But my posts are very familiar to a few people here and the descriptions I've written about.

Sleep paralysis or night hag is a sleep disorder.

I've mentioned numerous times this does not usually happen in or around sleep. It's not dreaming. In my case interaction has occurred while walking, shopping, watching TV or at a theater, while cleaning our back yard pool, in a parked car, at my work desk and while eating to name a few. If I ignore her for too long she reacts by doing general paranormal things in my home with me and my family.

Things get tossed, things move under their own power, people get spoken to, a person shaped or cloud like shadows are seen- and more. There's no way to know what or when or where something will happen but it ends when I no longer doubt her or stop ignoring her.

The Bible- I don't believe it's the infallible word of God. I think the belief that any religious text is an infallible thing from God is highly dangerous. Wars are waged- and countless people have died/murdered over such ridgid beliefs across all ideologies.

If someone's grandmother passes away for example and she visits a distant loved one for comfort and to give her final goodbye then moves on, I believe under certain circumstances it may be her ghost and not an agent of Satan. Same goes for someone's stubborn uncle who hangs around making noise.

My theory about the vast majority of these evolve about the Tulpa and a premise that energy doesn't simply vanish into nothingness, it either retains a current status or changes into a different form.

Consider these things;

Many of us have visited couples who have grown to hate and loathe each other, quick to attack; they coexist in a bubble of underlying animosity. Although their home seems worse than hell they remain together for their own reasons. Their home is a very uncomfortable place to visit even if they're not currently fighting and if you stop by (Ring the bell etc) and nobody is there you can still feel it. The atmosphere of the home remains even if they are not presently there.

Opposite is true regarding a warm, positive home full of people who genuinely love and care for each other. The feeling of love can be contagious whether the occupants are there or not. Their positive energy remains.

Now consider this fictitious example of a Pagan or Druid in the year 200BC (Or any year in which everything unknown was considered spiritual will do).

This person picks up a shiny beautiful stone in the shape of a female. It ends up in the hands of the regional religious authority that "Blesses it" and declares it a god of fertility.

Tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people project their collective energy toward this religious artifact over several decades. Perhaps even sacrifices are done in the name of it with focused energy of an unmentionable nature.

A tulpa develops from this concentrated energy. Eventually this thought energy flowing from the people end but the tulpa energy remains. Now alone it seeks someone to reciprocates the only thing it has ever known, the thoughts which created it.

Centuries later it chooses someone it believes will be receptive to him/her but this person is naturally confused about what is happening and consults their own religious leader. This religious leader who is pressured for answers erroneously condemns the spirit as an evil demon of Satan and fabricates outrageous stories such as draining life, celestial pregnancies etc.

Malleus Maleficarum (1486) is an excellent example of such text. If anyone believes Malleus is correct I have other ridiculous and outrageous claims within it.

The Tulpa is my best theory of what has happened to me.

I believe tulpas very existence is for one certain purpose and no other, they retain the original thought forms which created them. A tulpa of love and fertility may be full of knowledge pertaining to the same subject but may not be aware of much of anything else. They may not know where they came from, how they got there etc and unaware of any "Knowledge of the ages" (So to speak). However they are extremely intelligent, able to plot and plan within our world to obtain what they seek but limited within the scope of their specific existence.

I believe tulpas are only a tiny fraction of reported paranormal interaction because of this single mode of existence. For example it won't show up to comfort a person as their Aunt Milly moments after she's passed and never seen again. It won't just stomp around and make noise because it intelligently seeks more of what created it.

I don't believe tulpas are always necessarily positive. There's plenty of negative energy around to form something opposite which is hateful. I would not want something with such a hateful reason of existence bothering me. The traditional destructive "demon".

I may be way off about this Tulpa theory but a lot of it may fit into this strange subject.

That's not true. Some people become dependant on them and refuse to make a life choice without consulting. There are many cases of people handing over thousands of pounds to feed a dependency. Usually triggered by a traumatic experience in their life from what I observed. By pretending to be psychic a fortune teller is basically a making fraudulent transaction, therefore praying on people's beliefs.

The problem is, how can you regulate someone in their claims? You can't create a test for something that's not been proven to exist, so it is very difficult.

Here's a more recent article on the crackdown in the US I recently read http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-11409477

If a poster were to come to U.M. post on here offering readings, soliciting trade and asking for cash for that reading they would be removed. If a poster asks to have a reading done, and one is given free of charge then the person giving a free reading is not soliciting trade and is there for not responsible for the actions of the person asking for a reading.

And you may wish to start a new topic, because you seem to be expressing the opinion that all psychics are deliberately fraudulent and preying on the vulnerable. And we may need to discuss this further, we are well off topic here.

Well I have spent 2 days reading this, so that I could catch all details on your's and anyone else's story... I even watched part of the entity. (I fell asleep.)

First off let me say I am being as open minded about this as I can possibly be. It all is a little over the top. But here goes... my first question... Have you ever read "The Witching Hour"?? Because your story sounds like it came out of that book. If you haven't you should.

Honestly I think you are going trough some form of sex addiction, it sounds that way.

I've mentioned numerous times this does not usually happen in or around sleep. It's not dreaming. In my case interaction has occurred while walking, shopping, watching TV or at a theater, while cleaning our back yard pool, in a parked car, at my work desk and while eating to name a few.

It is completely normal to climax without physical touch, especially for women. You must just be that in to it. Maybe it has something to do with your religion, maybe they made you feel bad about your "hobby" so you had to find a way of coping without touching yourself; Therefor you started fantasizing about someone else touching you. It gets rid of the guilt a bit.

Now if these things ARE real... I would suggest running for your life. It all sounds really creepy. What entity would want to give and give with nothing in return?? Also about your wife.. You said she is going trough sexual decline, don't you think this is when you should be more involved with her?? I mean come on... She has no sex drive so you have sex with ghosts??? That can not be helping in any way!! I believe these entities are drawing you away from your wife by being so "loving". It has to be draining her in a way as well. I also read somewhere you said it plays "malevolent pranks" on your family when you don't give it attention... Does that not scare you?? You have children.

This thing seems to have greed in regards to you, that can not be healthy in anyway. Another thing that caught my attention. You refer to it plurally, like there is more than one... That is really scary. I'm not so sure about demons existing but I did see something that I could call nothing else, for lack of better words. If demons are real, they are commonly refereed to plurally. For example I read in another thread "when Jesus asked the demon to identify itself it refers to itself as legion". Sounds very much like your "ghost". Doesn't that scare you?? Because it gave me the creeps....

Well I have spent 2 days reading this, so that I could catch all details on your's and anyone else's story... I even watched part of the entity. (I fell asleep.)

First off let me say I am being as open minded about this as I can possibly be. It all is a little over the top. But here goes... my first question... Have you ever read "The Witching Hour"?? Because your story sounds like it came out of that book. If you haven't you should.

The Entity-

There's debate whether this account is authentic or not. Either way I'd bet the hollywood version is more dramatic than reality. More, the movie depicts Doris Bither as a single mom carrying on an otherwise "normal" life. Hard working, a loving home, sober. Actual accounts show a different story. She was alcoholic and her life was chaotic, unmanageable and something started abusing her. It's not apparent the abuse occured for any reason other than to add problems in her life.

This is not the same type of spirit I'm discussing here.

Regarding The Witching Hour, there's no less than a dozen different books with the same title. I suspect it's another fictitious tale written by someone with no experience. It's not something someone should shape their life around.

It is completely normal to climax without physical touch, especially for women. You must just be that in to it.

You missed reading that climax rarely happens- at east among men experiencing this. It happens more often with women.

Now if these things ARE real... I would suggest running for your life.

Based on what? She has not shown any malevolance in +30 years. She's had ample opportunity but has only been a positive thing in my life. I've been in contact with people who've had this ranging from a short time to several decades without any real problems.

It all sounds really creepy. What entity would want to give and give with nothing in return??

Yes, it is truly bizzare however there is a return. Reciprocation of the same actions and feelings. Attention to her.

Also about your wife.. You said she is going trough sexual decline, don't you think this is when you should be more involved with her?? I mean come on... She has no sex drive so you have sex with ghosts??? That can not be helping in any way!! I believe these entities are drawing you away from your wife by being so "loving". It has to be draining her in a way as well.

I'm over 50 years old, my wife is not far behind with an unavoidable biological clock. All the attention in the world will not reverse its effects. Me and my wife's loving relationship continutes to grow as we grow together. What specifically is this draining you speak of? How would one know? What are the symptoms of it?

I also read somewhere you said it plays "malevolent pranks" on your family when you don't give it attention... Does that not scare you?? You have children.

No you've misread. They are non-malevolent pranks. Activities one would have with a "normal" haunting. Banging, knocking, voices, making other noise, objects moving etc.

This thing seems to have greed in regards to you, that can not be healthy in anyway.

Where do you see greed?

Another thing that caught my attention. You refer to it plurally, like there is more than one... That is really scary. I'm not so sure about demons existing but I did see something that I could call nothing else, for lack of better words. If demons are real, they are commonly refereed to plurally. For example I read in another thread "when Jesus asked the demon to identify itself it refers to itself as legion". Sounds very much like your "ghost". Doesn't that scare you?? Because it gave me the creeps....

You've misread again.

There was a short period of time when it seemed there were two. One was the recipient of attention while the other was more of an instructor how to interact and connect with the other more efficiently. A while later I came to realize it was just a sort of reflection or projection and it was only one all along. Since then It's only been one- the reflection no longer exists. Also I've never made any reference to a ghost.

Strange? Creepy? Bizzare? Yes I fully understand how one can have those types of feelings and thoughts about this.

However this is a very serious matter and a life changing event for anyone involved. One must consider the few actual facts along with the accounts of others who have actually experienced this (Vs. those who have not) and not make life effecting decisions based on hollywoood media and religious hear se. I believe these spirits have individual personalities based on various accounts which have been good and pleasant and those which have not been good or pleasant. Although not always the case, problems often seem to be created by the person themselves mainly because of prolonged indecision.

I've also came across some accounts which a spirit is apparently creating chaos in the life of a person and now find that "this" activity is happening to them... such as the Doris Bither case. It is not the type of spirit I am familiar with and not discussing here.

It's expected and normal for people to feel this type of relationship is wrong, bad and dangerous based exclusively on feelings. But it's important to keep personal quotes correct because the only real facts we have about this can be drawn from personal experiences. You can imagine the confusion which normally happens to a person which this happens to. They usually go on a fact finding mission only to find outrageous religious dogma and stories based purely upon myth, then try to find others who have the same thing. If the personal accounts are skewed with misquotes then any facts which can be obtained from them can be lost within it. I don't believe your misquotes were intentional. This is a very long thread.

Have a nice day :innocent:

Edited by Sergeant

You seem to attribute a lot of these happenings to ghosts and refusing to look at the distinct and likely possibility that something more grounded and realistic is at work here.

Like personal problems, acceptance, and forgive me but I don't think it would be a bad thing if in a relaxed and positive manner, you could entertain the possibility that you may have what is sometimes described as a "problem.

Don't take this a negative way, there's no need to be scared of the word I am about to use, it is perfectly fine and part of our human nature, but there is a realistic prospect that you may be deluded. I urge you to at least consider the idea that this may not be as real as the world around you and in fact, you are the one manifesting the spiritual relationship. There's no ahrm in asking the right questions. If you truly believe, then asking some questions can only help you be sure of what is happening right?

I mean, if this is real it is an amazing piece of evidence for the world. So why not try possibly gathering evidence. Not something you hear or see, but maybe actual footage or recordings. There sohuld be no harm in that right? If stuff comes out then you know it is not a delusion.

Why am I saying this? I know people who have had what would be defined as similar experiences. I've seen it with my own eyes. I also study the brain's amazing potential as well as it's closed perception of the world.

The brain can do amazing things, so amazing they are real, to you. It would not be out of the normal to consider that in your case.

I'm sorry if I miss quoted you. I did try to go back and quote the "malevolent prank" thing but it was just too long to look trough. I was not attacking you in anyway I was really interested in what you were going to answer. I didn't comment to give you a hard time.

About the book and the movie I was not taking it as fact I just wanted a little more info on this topic for I had never heard of this other than in The Witching Hour. The reason I mentioned to read that book is because the spirit in that book is loving and sweet like you describe, it cherish his person and showers her with flowers. The entity attaches itself to her and then her family.

About you wife I don't mean she is actually being drained, I should have said it will take a toll on her. If I was your wife I would be MAD, actually mad is just the word I can use on this forum. Also I know menopause has a huge effect on women, I'm sure she needs your support. She may feel like she can't satisfy you anymore so you are getting down with some spirit. I know I would be sad too, very sad. I'm just thinking about her for a second, and I think you should too.

I didn't misunderstand the part about climax, I know you said you didn't. What I meant if it's normal to climax without touch, your deal is no biggie; you are just aroused.

About the greed, I said it because it looks for you at all times, it does not have any regards for your regular daily life. It also plays pranks on people. Also if it is so loving and caring what is it trying to do?? Get your attention obviously.

I don't think I got the part of the double entities wrong, it's exactly what you said. There was two appearing as one, now there's one.

And yes you did call it a ghost at some point.

You seem to attribute a lot of these happenings to ghosts and refusing to look at the distinct and likely possibility that something more grounded and realistic is at work here.

Like personal problems, acceptance, and forgive me but I don't think it would be a bad thing if in a relaxed and positive manner, you could entertain the possibility that you may have what is sometimes described as a "problem.

Don't take this a negative way, there's no need to be scared of the word I am about to use, it is perfectly fine and part of our human nature, but there is a realistic prospect that you may be deluded. I urge you to at least consider the idea that this may not be as real as the world around you and in fact, you are the one manifesting the spiritual relationship. There's no ahrm in asking the right questions. If you truly believe, then asking some questions can only help you be sure of what is happening right?

I mean, if this is real it is an amazing piece of evidence for the world. So why not try possibly gathering evidence. Not something you hear or see, but maybe actual footage or recordings. There sohuld be no harm in that right? If stuff comes out then you know it is not a delusion.

Why am I saying this? I know people who have had what would be defined as similar experiences. I've seen it with my own eyes. I also study the brain's amazing potential as well as it's closed perception of the world.

The brain can do amazing things, so amazing they are real, to you. It would not be out of the normal to consider that in your case.

Thanks for the reply.

As far as evidence, I've done some limited EVP work with questionable results. Setting photographic equipment is not an option. There's also a fact that photographic and other evidence already exist on places such as YouTube (along with hoaxes) for the general paranormal. If a mist or other non-normal thing should appear in a camera it would likely be dismissed as the same. More, I am not out to prove existence to anyone.

Yes the mind and thoughts can be a very powerful thing. My Tulpa theory comes to mind. A mental disorder would be possible if I were the only one experiencing this, and it was my serious consideration early on. However the intelligent interaction with others erased my doubts.

Thanks Dharma D, I know you mean well.

Also I know menopause has a huge effect on women, I'm sure she needs your support. She may feel like she can't satisfy you anymore so you are getting down with some spirit. I know I would be sad too, very sad. I'm just thinking about her for a second, and I think you should too.

You are right and it's something I am dealing with daily. I had told my wife about this spirit sometime in early 2009 because someone convinced me this is wrong and they offererd a way out. I believed them and solicited the help of my wife and a close Christian friend.

My wife spent the next 6 months or so of them fighting with with my wife receving some light slaps, nail digs along with an accelerated occurance of strange general paranormal activities aimed specifically to annoy her. The efforts by this other person failed to expell her and enough was enough. I told her the spirit left and gradually, after about 9 months my home reached a sense of normalty again.

It's very rare anything happens anymore regarding the general paranormal but her and the kids consider our house haunted because of those occastional things. If there is any thing bad about this it's my deception to my wife. She believes I am also in menopause so there is no worry about providing satisfaction. But there may come a time in one's life where they have to make some hard choices. I believe I've made the right ones. Consider this:

* Me and this spirit bonded sometime in the late 1970's.

* Early 1980's I was born again Christian and spent the next 5-6 years in deep serious study walking the walk. I was told this spirit was evil by church leaders and worked the Christian faith to remove her for several years using all means available. All attempts utterly failed probably because of the bonding, and I suspect good positive forces can't or wont remove good positive forces.

* Told the wife in 2009 with horrible consequences while once again trying to rid her.

So my choices today seem pretty clear. But don't think I feel cornered into something or trapped in any way. This is an experience I wouldn't reverse.

Edited by Sergeant