Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Last night I had a dream that I had a stuffy nose. Went to the doctor and he had one of his "assistants" (which happened to be a person i know) shove blood up through my nose with something like a push syringe. I could feel the blood go through my nose, out my ears, and down my throat. After that though my stuffy nose was cleared up and I could breathe easily. Very strange

Wow that's creepy!

Recently I had a dream of a world flood. I was inside a two story house in the mountains with a bunch of other people. We knew there was a flood coming and we were bracing ourselves for catastrophe. We observed the water rushing towards us, bringing everything (debris etc) that stood in its path along with it. We watched in horror. Im going to die. I'm sure the others were thinking the same. The water quickly filled the house. I saw my body floating lifeless, in the water. I died. Scary dream! End of the world stuff.

OK this is serious now. I had a dream I was allied with Joan of Arc and fighting to take a dark forboding castle. The battle scenes were graphic and I knew it was Joan as everyone called her that.

After the battle we went into a tent where she stripped off her armor as well as mine and we made love. When I woke up in the dream, the whole army and Joan had vanished. Any thoughts?

My dream last night appeared to initially begin in a courthouse. There was commotion because apparently someone had a gun & was planning to shoot the place up. Several people scattered & ran for cover, many of us running outside into the courtyard, including myself. Turns out that 1 of the people running pretending to be a scared victim was actually the shooter. I realized just before he revealed it by brandishing his gun. I ran as he turned the gun on me & shot at me. For some reason while running away from him I still saw him aiming at me & shooting. He missed but I dropped down as if I was shot, & I pretended to be dead. I tried to be very still but it was difficult

He walked around trying to shoot all the remaining people he could find. When he was done, he returned to where I was pretending to be dead at & he stared at my body contemplating whether he thought I was really dead or not because he saw no blood. He stood above my body as I continued playing dead & then he aimed the gun directly at me & shot again at very close range. I'm uncertain it the bullet hit me or not, I kind of think it did but the intensity of the moment, my adrenaline, fear, & fight for my life caused me not to feel it as I rushed for the gun. The gun fell to the ground, I grappled for it, grabbed it & shot him; I'm uncertain how many times. He was still alive & I then started kicking the crap out of him & hitting him with the gun, & telling him to say outloud what he did to all of us there. I screamed at him to admit his wrongdoings.

Everything settled down, help arrived to tend to the scene, I sat on a stair or stoop while someone was talking to me a little but they did not say much because they were more so just trying to be a consoling presence. I then began to wonder if I was shot & I wondered if I was feeling pain. Then suddenly I broke down into a gut wrenching uncontrollable sob; not because of physical pain, but because of everything that had happened. That was the end of the dream.

OK this is serious now. I had a dream I was allied with Joan of Arc and fighting to take a dark forboding castle. The battle scenes were graphic and I knew it was Joan as everyone called her that.

After the battle we went into a tent where she stripped off her armor as well as mine and we made love. When I woke up in the dream, the whole army and Joan had vanished. Any thoughts?

Awesome..... I'm jealouse.

Awesome..... I'm jealouse.

Yeah she was pretty hot for a Saint and all. :rofl:

I had a weird lucid dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in a shop and a ghost lady who had the legs/body of a large snake was with me. Another lady was hunting her and so I think I helped the snake lady to escape. She managed to get normal legs and was going to walk out the door which the hunter lady was guarding, so I walked with her as if we were together. Then the hunter lady looked at her as if she knew who she was but winked as if ok I will let you go.

Anyway then I dreamt I was near where I used to live and many houses were there near the old creek. I suddenly knew I was dreaming so I flew up alittle in the wind and landed by the creek. I saw a guy with a chainsaw tied to his arm and he was tied to the branch of this large tree. So I tried to help him and I grabbed a swing that was under him and tried to swing up to untie him. When I did this the wind blew and I couldnt control the swing and I spun around heaps and fell to the ground. When I stood up the guy was sitting on the ground so it was as if I had helped him anyway. In the back of my mind I thought that this was maybe a test because of that.

Then I felt alittle sad and I told him I missed my Father(God)and then I asked him if he was God. He knew I meant what I was saying and I was alittle emotional. His eyes sparkled and he didnt answer but looked at me as if he was but wasnt going to tell me. I asked him if God was inside us all, to see what he would say because he was infront of me, I was curious on his answer but he gave the same look. So I asked him more directly where is God. I dont think he spoke but I saw an image of a word written down. The word was something like Tsucalti(I forget now)and I was thinking to myself that I really wanted to remember this word when I wake up. So I was trying to memorize it.

Then I left that area and I was near a small outside barn kind of thing. There was two others in there and they were saying that the sky is turning red and that we must stay inside. So I went inside and was looking at the sky which was red and clowdy. Fire was falling from the sky and at first I went behind some brick to take cover from the fire but then for some reason I walked outside. I was still lucid but I'm not sure why I did it.

Anyway I went outside and flew up into the sky and proclaimed that I was the red dragon in a very loud booming voice. I think I half shifted because I could feel the way my wings moved and I was swooshing them to gain height. I was only small though, like human size. I was flying around the trees and roaring which was more of a very loud bird like squawk looking down at the people. Then I landed and I went inside the cafe which I think was the same as the first shop with the snake lady. I sat down and was using a pen to write down the place where God was so I wouldnt forget and while I was doing that the waiter came up to me and took away my pen. For some reason he didnt want me to write anything down and I was very annoyed at this because I really wanted to remember the word for when I wake up.

So I stood up and punched him in the stomach and knocked him to the floor and then I grabbed a small fruit skinning knife and I cut his head off with it. I knew I was dreaming so I knew I could do whatever I wanted. It was very gory and I had to saw through it and blood was going everywhere. After I cut his head off I picked up his head and threw it out the door so he would not reform. Sometimes when you kill in dreams they come back to life and I didnt want that to happen.

Straight after that someone yelled out in fear that the green dragon was here and I looked out the window to see a green dragon with a yellow belly flying around outside. It was angry and everyone was hiding and an old friend of mine was sitting outside across the road under the trees. He and everyone was telling me to hide because its angry and going to kill but I flew outside again. I then was flying in the sky trying to gain height but it came for me very quickly.

I was flying only a few meters from the ground and it came behind me and was looking like it was going to eat me. It's head was huge and like a t-rex and I was flying backwards so I could see it. People were saying its going to eat you but I said to them, all it needs is a cuddle. So when it got close enough I placed both my hands out and started to rub under its jaw as if like rubbing a cat. It was kinda scary because I did think for a moment if it didnt want this it would eat my hands first. lol. But it loved this and straight away it gave this look like 'ahhhhhhh'.. which was pretty funny to see. So it loved the cuddle very much and was almost hypnotized by this. And then I was just flying with it until I woke up.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a weird dream last night. Well it started off I was in high school again for some reason. Anyways, was in swim class doing some exercise. But then school got out, and someone else and me ran to catch a bus, and we were going to go to the zoo. We got on, I was talking to the driver, and we saw people on the side of the road so we stopped. The driver and I got out, and this guy was telling us about how the birds in the area, they were white doves, were all acting strange, and then dying out of nowhere. And he pointed, and there was a pile of dead birds. Then he took us down the path, and showed us how the squirrels are dying too. There was also a pile of dead squirrels. I was so sad I started crying. Then we went and got back on the bus, and we were driving again, and one of the other buses passed and we were making faces at him. Then the road we were on ended, and we drove into a huge container of water, along with 3 other buses that were behind us. We opened the fire escapes on the top, and I was swimming around saving all the kids. ((Everyone else on the buses were a lot younger than me)) I get to the last bus, and when I drop down there was a big rottweiler growling at me and wouldn't let me save this little girl. So I went back through the top and told one of the drivers, he told me he would come help me. He goes through the front, and I drop back down the back, and now the dog has turned into a little fur ball puppy. So I put the kid up top and go back and save the puppy too. Then I'm walking around the top carrying the puppy and that's when I woke up.

I've been having a lot of dreams about dead animals, and saving animals lately. I've never really dreamed about that before, so it's kind of weird. A couple nights ago I dreamed I was driving down the road and there was 4 baby polar bears dead, and one alive sitting there crying. So I got out and called wildlife rescue and kept him company until they showed up. I also had the same dream later on the same night, except it was about black bears instead of polar bears. Kinda crazy.

In general, the animals in your dreams represent your more primal instincts that is repressed in your waking life.

To see animals in your dream, represent your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

To dream that animals can talk, represent superior knowledge. Its message is often some form of wisdom. Alternatively, a talking animal denotes your potential to be all that you can be.

To dream that you are saving the life of an animal, suggests that you are successfully acknowledging certain emotions and characteristics represented by the animal. The dream may also stem from feelings of inadequacy or being overwhelmed. If you are setting an animal free, then it indicates an expression and release of your own primal desires.

From dreammoods.com

In general, the animals in your dreams represent your more primal instincts that is repressed in your waking life.

To see animals in your dream, represent your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

To dream that animals can talk, represent superior knowledge. Its message is often some form of wisdom. Alternatively, a talking animal denotes your potential to be all that you can be.

To dream that you are saving the life of an animal, suggests that you are successfully acknowledging certain emotions and characteristics represented by the animal. The dream may also stem from feelings of inadequacy or being overwhelmed. If you are setting an animal free, then it indicates an expression and release of your own primal desires.

From dreammoods.com

Thanks. ^_^ I haven't had any dreams of fighting with animals or talking animals lately, though I have before. Also, the night in between the two dreams I listed, I dreamed that my boyfriend had a pet lion and I was playing with him and laying with him and talking to him, but he didn't talk back. My boyfriends spirit animal is a lion, so I think maybe he came to visit. :P

Thanks. ^_^ I haven't had any dreams of fighting with animals or talking animals lately, though I have before. Also, the night in between the two dreams I listed, I dreamed that my boyfriend had a pet lion and I was playing with him and laying with him and talking to him, but he didn't talk back. My boyfriends spirit animal is a lion, so I think maybe he came to visit. :P

What is a spirit animal? I have a connection to lions as a child that was my first love. I guess maybe they are my spirit animal?

What is a spirit animal? I have a connection to lions as a child that was my first love. I guess maybe they are my spirit animal?

A spirit animal is like your spirit guide/animal guide. That's what I believe anyways. I've always had a connection with tigers. :P

Your spirit animal will often come to you in dreams, maybe even talk to you in your dreams, or you some people even see them out the corner of their eye. It depends on how deep your connection to them runs.

Edited by Echo J.

Thanks. I think that even though I don't dream of lions very often, I tend to admire their persona so to speak. I like all the big cats.

So do I ^_^ You don't necessarily have to dream about a certain animal a lot for it to be your spirit animal. Do you meditate at all? Maybe do a little meditation before bed and ask your spirit animal to come to you in your dreams that night because you would like to meet him/her. If you are interested in doing that anyways.

I had a weird lucid dream the other night.

I dreamt I was in an area with nazi's and I had to hide from them. I jumped into a large bush to hide and I waited but a nazi soldier came to check it. He came inside and I grabbed him and I shoved mud into his mouth and made him eat it. I did this to keep him quiet so he would not make a sound and alert the others. So I had him in a head lock and I was trying to kill him by making him choke on the mud. Eventually I just decided to snap his neck so I grabbed his chin and twisted his head quickly and killed him.

I didnt want to do that but I had no choice(it always grosses me out). Then an orange cat came into the bush and I was afraid it would make noise. I thought about killing it by breaking its neck the same way but I didnt have the heart to. So I let it live and when the officers had left a tank to do a search on the ground I made a run for the tank and jumped inside. So I started driving the tank but I then found myself on top of the tank. It was a tank which didnt have a top turret how they do, so it was more of a world war 1 style tank.

Anyway after I was on top of it I was controlling it with a cord like how you control a horse. It was funny because I was standing up holding this cord and moving the tank around to crush nazi's.

Then I went lucid because I knew what I was doing and I thought how it was weird. So I kept doing what I was doing but I started to sing the song "To Tame a Land" by Iron Maiden while I was doing it(it just popped into my head). I think it did this because it reminded me of the scene where the guy is riding the big sand worm thingy in Dune. So I was singing the lyrics which I forget now exactly which ones but while I was singing I forgot the last few lines of the lyrics. So I was thinking what it was but coundnt remember. Then someone next to me yelled out and sang out the last lines for me. So they reminded me of the last lines and then I remembered it and sung it.

This was really weird because I was lucid and coundnt remember the lines(so consciously)but my subconscious(or other dream character)could.

And yeah after that I just drove around singing the song while riding on a tank over the sand.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a dream last night that a big Mongol warrior type guy, a bunch of hot woman wareing furs, and a little Japanese guy challenged my best friend and I to a battle. After unsuccessfully trying to talk the little Japanese guy who aparently was the leader down we ended up in a martial arts movie style battle in this little town.

I felt really bad about hitting the women, but they were mean as hell. Some fought like martial artists but others were nuts. Clawing and bitting. I remember tossing one off my back and pausing just a second at the though of kicking a woman on the ground. MISTAKE! She ended up wrapped around my leg biteing. I then lost all of my chivalry.

Edited by Seeker79

I had a weird dream the other night. So weird that I actually decided to venture to this section of UM and post it.

It's not really a reoccurring dream, but elements within it are. First of all, every time I have this type of dream, it is extremely lucid. I mean, they don't seem like dreams at all, but somehow I know I'm dreaming. In this particular one I had decided to test some things (being the logical person I am). I decided to take particular note of all the colors I saw, all of the sensations (taste, smell, feel) that I could. I was standing outside of what seemed to be an old run down farm house. I ran my hands over the porch railing and could feel the wood and the splinters pricking my fingers. I tried to fly once and fell and it hurt like nothing I could ever imagine (yet, I didn't wake up). The colors were all the same I would experience while awake. . .the only strange thing was the sky. It was sort of overcast, but the way it looked just made it seem like an oil painting rather than actual clouds or anything.

Anyways, since I was dreaming, I decided that I should try to see someone/something that I missed a lot. I immediately thought of a cat I had when I was a teenager named Salem. I walked into the house and eventually made my way to one of the bathrooms. When I opened the door, there was Salem sitting on the sink. Sitting next to him was one of my current cats Puss In Boots. I was so happy to see Salem again, I was petting him and crying. Then, suddenly, Puss In Boots started talking. This is the reoccurring element. Every time I have a dream that is extremely lucid, Puss In Boots shows up and starts talking.

I jumped back and said "Oh my gosh, you can talk?!"

And he gave me this sort of sarcastic look (anyone who owns a cat knows the look I'm talking about) and said "Of course I can talk, this is a dream."

Then he said "Do you see what you did just now? You wanted Salem here, and you made him come to you in your dream."

This part, I think, is a continuance of the last dream Puss showed up in where he was trying to teach me how to call people or animals to my dreams. In that dream he told me his *real* name and told me that if I ever wanted him to come to a dream, I should call him by that name. The name, of course, I forget every time I wake up. I asked him again in this dream, he told me again and I was like "Oh yeah, how could I forget that?". . .yet, again, I forgot it when I woke up.

Anyways, the dream continued with Puss in Boots teaching me how to manipulate my dreams and change things. . .something which I've always had difficulty with. Especially things like, as pointed out earlier, flying. I always feel like I have a weight attached to me. I asked him, at one point, why he could talk and Salem couldn't, and he said it was because Salem was a memory, while he was not.

After a while Puss said he was going to test me to see if I'd learned anything. The dream suddenly changed and I was outside by a small lake, and I saw my niece walking into it. I started yelling at her, and she turned around. But when she turned around, she changed into this semi-human monster thing with a big mouth and huge teeth, and started chasing me. The whole time Puss was there telling me to use what he taught me. I didn't do a very good job, because I couldn't make anything different. The scene faded and we were in sort of this blank area, sort of like some neutral space that always appears during my Puss-In-Boots dreams. He then told me that I was going to start waking up. . .and I could feel myself slipping away, and I was protesting. But I continued slipping until I was fully awake.

I find these dreams very strange. Definitely not my typical dream. . .even my typical lucid dreams, because, even though they are lucid, they still are not quite this concrete and real feeling. . .they still feel like a dream. These do not. If, for some reason, I didn't have the knowledge of it being a dream, I would think that it was very much reality.

I started having the Puss in Boots dreams shortly after another extremely lucid dream I had that turned extremely bad. In that dream my cat Sahar tried to lead me out of it, and when I wouldn't follow her, she slapped me and scratched my face (I actually woke up the next morning with scratches on my face, probably fingernails, but still weird). Sahar wasn't part of that dream at all, she just appeared and was very out of place there. About a month after that experience I started having the dreams with Puss In Boots in them. And they happen about once every couple of months since then. Every time he's teaching me something about dream manipulation. ..and not just normal dream manipulation, but lucid dream manipulation. In the last dream he told me the latter was more difficult because they seemed more real, so the logical part of the brain makes it more difficult to do things that seem impossible.

So, that's my weird dream/s contribution. Anyone know what could be going on? Could it be since the first lucid dream experience was so horrible and terrifying that my subconscious started giving me lessons on how to control them?

So, that's my weird dream/s contribution. Anyone know what could be going on? Could it be since the first lucid dream experience was so horrible and terrifying that my subconscious started giving me lessons on how to control them?

I dont try to interpret others dreams but that sounded like a pretty cool dream, especially the answers Puss in Boots gave you.

I had a weird one last night. I dreamt I was drunk and I wanted to drive to a place near the beach where I used to live. It was like I hadnt been there for a few years and the last time I was there they were building a pyramid hotel/shop or something. Then I found myself inside a huge shopping center mall that was at least 6 or so stories high. Everything was very bright and it was very crowded.

I'm not sure if I was lucid first but I placed my hands down to run through the shops and after that I was lucid. So I ran through the shops like an animal on all fours and I went up to different girls and ummmm.. checked them out.. I spent quiet a while doing this and then I met two girls who were like demons. They had sharp teeth and looked pretty freaky and I said to them that I know you are demons but I dont care. I said I wont hold that against you but I'm not getting my.... too close to your teeth.

Then I kept running around and I was really aware of how I was running. I would run two different ways. One way was like a gallop so like how you run normally but with my hands going left right left. Then I did another style which was of two hands going forward at the same time. I found the first way best but the 2nd way was better for leaping. So I would run and then leap on and off the escalator hand rails.

Then I met someone who I forget but they said something to me which made me answer "well what else is there to do?"

Straight after that I decided to try summon, so I started to vibrate the tetragrammaton for a change. I said it really long and loud and it sounded alittle like how the tibetans do there om chant. I started to float like a crucifix and everything went dark and I was floating in black space above a large brown pentagram. I started to feel myself waking up so I stopped and I focused on staying lucid.

Then I landed and I was back in the shops but this time the shops were not bright and everything was more white and grey. So before the walls might of been coloured but now they were not. The shops were also completely empty and not a soul was there. I ran around looking for others but couldnt find anyone anywhere. So I thought it would be quicker to float through the roof of each level and see if others were on any other levels. So I floated through the roof and couldnt find anyone and then through the next and at one time I floated through a moving fan which I thought wouldnt hurt me but it made me ripple inside and it felt not that pleasent. When I realised I was completely alone I got bored and felt slightly afraid because I was trapped in this maze of shops and couldnt see anything natural. So I decided to summon Ariel.

I vibrated the name Ariel and I did it in more of an air sounding manner. Straight away I saw a large crystal heart that was hanging up and it sparkled which meant to me that it had caught the sunlight and that I was close to the exit. So I went that direction and found some small objects that were on a shelf. They were all of jade and some were of chinese style dragons and other things but I was interested in this funny one I hadnt seen before. It was of a bird which had long legs to wade in the water with and it had a long straight beak and on its back was a weird creature that was standing on all fours to ride it. I studied it for a while because I thought it was important and I wanted to remember it when I woke up.

Then I saw the sunlight and I went outside and was quite relieved. Russell Crowe road up next to me on a bicycle and I greeted him knowing that Ariel was using this form in my dream and that it was really an Angel. He said to me something like "I like you because you use humans but you know if there are too many of them they can get in your way". And then I started to run on all fours again while he was riding and he asked me "why are you running?" I said to him that I like to run while at the same time thinking that it also helps me to stay lucid because I'm using my body to move and not just my mind to fly.

Then it was like we were having a race along a dock and I was running and he was riding and when he stopped I knew he had to go so I thanked him for his help and said it was good to see you again.

Then I was in a very crowded outside place in China I think because everyone was asian and it was like a riot was happening and people were spilling out from a building on the dock. I saw that there was no way to get through them so I flew up and over them all and over the building.

I had a dream last night that I found the names that were in it kinda interesting.

I dreamt I was on a small bus with some old friends I used to know. It was one of those white mini vans and it was Andres who was an old friend of mine who died apparently after being hit by a bus while he was in London. Anyway he was there and some others but I forget who and a girl called Belinda was there. He asked me to drive the bus for some reason, I think while he spoke with Belinda. I said ok and tried to drive it but it was very tricky and it didnt have power steering and I couldnt control it very well. A few times I almost hit people on the road which was worrying me.

Then we reached a place where we could of taken the high road or the lower road and no one knew which one to take and they said to just pick one. So I picked the high road and drove up this road that was not too far from where I used to live(the road isnt there in real life).

The road was only short and then we got out and walked through a big white door, some of the others(some girls) walked through first as if its ok and I followed. Then we were in a place which had about four seperate spas which were next to each other ruffly making a square. No-one else was there and it was a really nice setup. There was wood decking and spas over looking a nice veiw of the bushland and we were up on the hill. So we went into the water and for some reason I was wearing red board shorts but I took them off and was just in dark red underwear. I think because others did the same and so it was just what we did.

Then I was just saying hello to some old friends I havent seen for many many years and they were saying how it was good I had chosen the high road and found this place. Then others started to arrive and it was filling up with people I knew from high school. But because I was sitting in my underwear, which was oldest pair I've got, I felt slightly embarrassed. So I went back and looked for my red board shorts but they were floating in the water and were blue. So I put them on and then almost got into a fight with one person who said something to me about my body and then blew smoke into my face.

I went up to him and asked if he wanted to fight but he was afraid and then after that I was just being watched by quiet a few of the people in the spas because they were not as built for fighting. The three out of the four spas had almost completely filled up with people so you couldnt really move and I didnt like that, so I went into the last spa which only had a few people in it. So I didnt want to be around that many others and a girl followed me and was swimming playfully after me while doing a claw symbol at me as if she was a shark or something and was hunting me. She was very pretty,(I think with dyed red streaks through blond hair but I'm not sure)and I was nervous because she was and I am not. I think she also had red/orangish eye makup. Then I noticed I was wearing white gloves and I was wondering why.

Anyway then I was just watching her swimming towards me and some music started to play which was some song I havent thought about for aaages. It was a song that goes.. "What if God was one of us, just a stranger on a bus".

And then I woke up.

But what I found interesting was the name Belinda apparently means 'Beautiful serpent' , which I never knew before.

And the name Andre apparenly means 'Man Warrior', which I never knew either.

And the only other friend I remember talking to was Michael.

I had a really long lucid flying dream last night. I actually flew so high and fast that I flew off the page.

I dreamt I was in a weird place that was like something out of a fantasy book. Someone had released a thing which made things go black as if taken over by it. Hard to word but I was lucid and I was flying over the ocean and the blackness was slowly tainting everything it touched so that the ocean was going to be all blackened. It was a weapon that spread and nothing could stop it. So if the water touched anything that thing would get blackened too and whatever that touched would as well etc etc and because everything was connected it was just a matter of time before the whole dream environment would be blackened.

So I flew over the ocean and away from it and it was following me and I was flying very very well. I forget most of the details because it was very long but the whole time I was just flying the best I think I have ever flown. I remember after flying over the ocean I reached a place that was like a fairy place with strange floating lights and weird trees and I was flying around them and landing ontop of the trees briefly before flying again. The blackness was spreading so had to keep moving.

I then thought that I could hide inside something to escape it so I found a large gold pyramid which didnt have any doors and was solid. It was in a city so I flew through the wall and went into the center of it and waited to see what would happen. The blackness came and it turned into a weird creature with hands like a wrecking ball and it started to bash against the pyramid. So I thought I would just keep moving and so I flew through the wall and straight up into the sky, high up amongst a large city. I found a woman I knew who was inside a glass phone box looking thing so I had sex with her quickly lol. I didnt want to.. finish though because I knew it would probably wake me up so after she had, I flew on.

Then I was flying through more walls but because sometimes I was finding it hard to pass through the walls(sometimes took me a few goes), I found if there was even a tiny crack in the wall I would just squeeze through that pretty easy. Then a really weird thing happened, I flew up so high and fast that I came off the page. It was very weird, I could see an old man with curly white hair and a big white beard(like a God like character/Moses from that old movie)and he was sitting down at a table in an art studio looking place but there was a t-square there so it was more like a tech drawing place. He was writing a book and it was like my dream that he was writing but because I flew up so high so fast, I came off the page that he was writing. All I could see was a word written in the middle of the page in black which I'm pretty sure said "Flying".

I watched only for a few moments from insde the room and then I was back into the dream near the ocean in a boat with other people. It was a boat that was watching all the fish and the fish were large and vicious and were fighting over food. They had big teeth and were quite scary and a kid about 10yrs old was there and I was telling him how I can fly really good now. He said then fly over the fish as a challenge and I looked at them and thought ok now worries but I didnt jump straight in using my body because I knew I would sink first and have to try fly from out of the water, so I made myself hover above the boat by using my mind and then I flew out over the ocean and back into the city.

Then I found a kid about the same age who I think was released from a hospital and I was flying next to him while he was walking but I dont remember much of that part. I was mainly telling him how I had flown off the page so I wouldnt forget that part when I woke up. And I had thought that if I keep moving the blackness wouldnt take over because I would always be making a new dream environment.

i had a dream the other night. somehow, i had pushed "the button" and launched all the worlds nuclear arsenal. the bombs hit and life was devastated. i never saw any of the destruction, seeing as how i was in an underground bunker. the rest of the survivors were there as well, which included some friends and family, but not many people at all. all survivors were led into this camp by aliens. but the aliens were Koreans. they had a light grey tone to thier skin. i never heard them speak, but i know they sounded like Roger from American Dad. the camp itself looked very much like an old school lunchroom, complete with fold up tables and plastic stools. i wanted to go outside to possibly atone for this destruction, but i didnt know how. anyway, no one was allowed outside. the "rogers" didnt want any of us near the exits. had a suspicion they were lying to us all. then my friend called my cellphone and i woke up. just a lil freaked and uneasy about launching the bombs......

I bought some stuff at the Grocery shop, like fudges, vegetables, or idk... then arrived in my 5th grade high school classroom, with my .. college teacher sitting in front, so I arrived, dropped all my bags on someone "aaaahhh what are you doing?!", she moves away, put the bags on the teacher's office, idk why the hell... but people started helping me... putting the food in... the FRIDGE? in the classroom!? Then a little later, I walk with some police, that I am... supposed to know, never seen his face in real life but it appeared like I knew him in the dream... we start talking about the death of someone I don't even know, then I ask him so how did he die? He starts imitating his death, it was really scary to watch. It was both day and night at the same time, arrived home... woke up.

I think that dream looked like 12 hours of dreaming or something, there is MUCH more, but I think I dreamed the E-N-T-I-R-E night... I still can't even put up the chronological order.

I was wondering around this massive construction sight in a storm. I was not happy with how the land was being treated. There was this bridge being built across a wash out. I hapened upon some sow thistle and dandelions odd to see life in thus destroyed earts. I gathered the down into a cottony tinder ball. I thought I might start a fire. I snapped the tinder with my fingers and it caught fire. I was thinking I'd have to remember that trick. For some reason I threw the tinder. It ended up rolling on the ground into the construction sight. It made a very round about curve to hit this beryl with something explosive in it. There was a scream.....................,

The next thing I know I'm on trial. The scream came from sone sort of alien like construction worker and it's trying to convict me in a court with thousands of people watching.

Ok ready........ Here is the the deal... I fell asleep on the couch. My kids had come down and turned on the television.

I had turned into ni hao Kilan. The alian like contruction worker was actually a monster from a nightmare I had in fifth grade. Me as ni hao was just trying to get the creature to say "ni hao". I knew if it would just say this it's attitue would change and it would drop the charges. I worked on it for a few minutes ( I'm still ni hao Kilan) . Finally it relented and it was happy and reached down and kissed me on the cheek.

Funny..... The last time I saw that thing it had skewered me In my side. It was very painful.

I wonder if some sort of reconciliation is happening.

I dreamt a long lucid dream last night. I was somewhere outside and I was supposed to be putting petrol into my car but for some reason I took a bike there. After I went to fill it up I knew I was dreaming so I flew over the people and the trees and I was saying hello to them all as I flew over them. Then I saw a news helicopter fly past which had a lead hanging from it, which had a scuba diver hanging from the very end of it. I grabbed the lead for fun and was being flown through the air for alittle but then the helicopter flew quite low and the scuba diver and myself went into the river. I didnt want that to happen because I find it tricky to fly out of water so I swam to the edge.

Then I was watching a group of mexican indians which were on an almost beaver made looking dam/bridge and they were sitting in the center of the wood structure playing music. I knew they were mexican indian(Aztec I guess)because they wore aztec patterned ponchos and didnt look mexican. Anyway they were playing music and the tourist and people were watching from the shore. It was almost like an outside market tourist area and heaps of people were around. Then I decided to try to walk on the water and cross the river for fun and so I tried but the first time I just splashed into the water. Then I tried again and walked over the water but not as cleanly as I wouldve liked. I sunk down about to my ankle height and crossed over.

Then I saw a lady who stood out and she was older and wasnt very tall and she had greyish hair which was put into a bun hairstyle. She wore an electric blue floral top and grey pants and she stood out from the the crowd. She also had very crystal blue eyes and I went up to her and asked her if she was a watcher. She made out as if she didnt know what I meant and I said to her that I can tell and I know you are. I meant a watcher as if she was an angel watching the dreaming and she wasnt like a normal dream character. Anotherwords this lady was a seperate mind. Then after I said that I know she is, a small blue bird landed on her hair(on the bun)and just perched there.

Then the next thing I remember I was floating down the river in an old canoe with a few other people in it. I was telling them about this lady and one of them was an mexican indian boy about 10yrs old. He was telling me that they(meaning their people)throw the wellington boots into the river so they collect here. He pointed out a very large pile of boots about three stories high. I didnt understand why he would do this and thought it was the opposite of what you would want to do, meaning not throw litter into the river. Then I knew I was dreaming again and it was like I had lost my lucidity after talking to the lady with the blue bird. I saw that we were heading for a huge waterfall and were about to go over it.

I said to everyone on the canoe(about three others)that now we fly and as we went over the waterfall I looked up and flew pretty far and went through these old wooden buildings, the others followed me and when we landed I said to them how it looks like we went through an old 1970's movie or something. The colours were faded and just reminded me of going through a faded movie. Then I was looking for things to do so I thought I would teach them how to go through a wall. I jumped through a wall and asked them to follow me and them I jumped back so I was with them again. I told them that to pass through the wall you must leap fast and not give your mind the time to feel the hardness of the wall. I pushed against the wall of a caravan and it made the caravan move(rock)and I said this is why you dont go slowly, it gives the mind time to create this. So move quickly and you will go straight through it.

Then I jumped through again and a girl about 20yrs old followed me through. It was her first time and she was very pleased. Then the guy who was with me(the same people from in the canoe)tried but he squished himself up against the wall and I could see him because it was like clear at that moment. It looked funny but I told him to try again and he did but only got his face properly through. I laughed and said that happens sometimes and said to just push through it which he did. Then the guy started to p*** on the ground and I told him thats not wise unless you have lots of control, otherwise you might wet the bed. He said he didnt care but I told him it will wake you up.

Then I was thinking of other things to try and I thought about making myself shrink(I thought this because I suggested that my son try this in a dream when he went to bed earlier). So I yelled out "Shrink!!" and curled myself up into a ball and squatted down. I looked around and I hadnt shrunk at all and so I yelled out "Shrink!" again really loud while still being in this ball position squatting on the ground. I looked up again and people in the crowd were looking at me as if I was crazy. lol. So I stood up and said that one didnt work. lol. So I tried to grow, I yelled out "grow!" really loud and thrust my hands into the sky and tried to grow but had no luck either. So I tried again and this time the white table that was infront of me grew alittle bigger which almost made it seem like I had shrunk. Then I gave up on that because I noticed a domestic fight happening between a lady and her husband.

The man was holding a double barrel shotgun and was pointing it at the lady so I walked over and snatched it off him. His wife was outside of the caravan and he was getting out of it when I snatched it from him because he was threatening to shoot her. When I grabbed the gun a grandmar with grey hair and glasses attacked me from inside the caravan and so I shot her in the eye by relex. The shot though only broke the left side of her glasses and I said to her that she is lucky that I didnt want to kill her or she would be dead. I meant it as if I had wanted her to die the gunshot wouldve been much stronger. Then I shot the man in the chest and then in the balls at point blank range. The shots left blood splatter on his clothes and then I walked away.

I took the gun over to the others who I was teaching and said to them how you cannot die in dreams(meaning me and them)and to demonstrate I pointed the double barrel at the guy who I was teachings head. I pulled the trigger and the gun went "click" and didnt kill him. I told them that it was because I didnt want them to die so the gun is useless. Then I placed the gun up to my head and pulled the trigger and it went "click". After this we walked down some stairs and I was telling them that sometimes you can die in dreams and I was telling them about an experience I had where I had my head caved in by a shovel. I said I felt my head get crushed and died but that I look at that dream as a past life experiece. It was weird because in the dream when I was telling them I could remember the experience but when I woke up and even now I cannot remember the shovel dream.

Then after that I flew some more but I dont remember much after that.