Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USA mass murders?!

dekker87

expandmymind - altho wrong - is capable of intelligent (ish) debate...he's simply mistaken in a lot of his beliefs...but i'll rectify that for him

you sir are neither capable of intelligent debate nor innocently mistaken...you hate america and the west on some sort of reactionary infantile level and as such i'll ignore your contributions to this thread.

:tu:

oh and btw - 'acid'head!?!?!

:lol:

i bet you're a white guy with dreads who speaks in a faux-jamaican accent eh.

it's your ball

Well going by that then just about every country in the world has committed mass murder.

Though I guess it could be argued that most of the cases were more manslaughter than murder. Really need to work out a firm definition otherwise you'll have people just running around in circles.

EMM's definition basically amounts to anyone who has ever died whose death can be linked back to the USA in some way, shape or form.

it's your ball

yeah man!!!

irie!!!

:lol:

ok Dekker... Your OP was this:

"after several 'learned' posters have referred to american atrocities today yet appear unable to actually back them up with any hard facts i'm opening it up to everyone.....

can anyone post anything that gives weight to expandmymind and solarplexus's accusations / statements that the USA has committed mass murder in the last 60 years!? "

For folks that haven't read the threads... What does that mean? Personally, I don't even know what threads your talking about. You started a thread for folks to prove other members comments in other threads right without providing any of the threads.

What is it that expandmymind and solarplexus are saying that you had to start a thread about?

EMM's definition basically amounts to anyone who has ever died whose death can be linked back to the USA in some way, shape or form.

Actually, I personally equate it to a number like 20, 50, or 100. That's what I think when I hear the term "mass murder".

I was under the impression that if you sold someone weapons,and that person then killed/or tortured someone with those weapons you was partly responsible for there actions?

or maybe i'm juiced up on goofballs

http://drugaddict.livejournal.com/3494291.html

Edited by ali smack

I was under the impression that if you sold someone weapons,and that person then killed/or tortured someone with those weapons you was partly responsible for there actions?

indeed but partly responsible is not the same as having committed the act itself...which is what was stated.

indeed but partly responsible is not the same as having committed the act itself...which is what was stated.

Just curious...

If I gave my neighbor a gun and cash and he killed his neighbor am I guilty of any crime?

Actually, I personally equate it to a number like 20, 50, or 100. That's what I think when I hear the term "mass murder".

Yeah same here. You hear mass murder and you get the picture of bodies everywhere.

Mass murder? Meh.

Brown, red or yellow people don't count.

• Like 1

Yeah same here. You hear mass murder and you get the picture of bodies everywhere.

Isn't that a 'massacre'?

after several 'learned' posters have referred to american atrocities today yet appear unable to actually back them up with any hard facts i'm opening it up to everyone.....

can anyone post anything that gives weight to expandmymind and solarplexus's accusations / statements that the USA has committed mass murder in the last 60 years!?

Bombing and free fire zones in Vietnam; supporting regimes like Somoza in Nicaragua, the Shah of Iran, the generals in El Salvador, etc, etc.

This is especially true when the US actually installed those regimes in the first place, the Somoza, the Shah of Iran, Pinochet in Chile, etc, etc, then trained their military and secret police forces, provided them with weapons, and so on. Then we are directly implicated in their crimes.

Probably the worst mass murderer we ever put into power and supported for decades was Suharto in Indonesia, although Mobutu in Zaire was just about as bad.

hard to do anything anymore with the popo everywhere up in everyones business :w00t: . And also with DNA evidence and soforth now being used by the police many are stopped before they get their kill counts too high.

Well, we seem to have a lot of drones that kill many innocent people in Afghanistan. Then our government just says, "opps, sorry."

An officer I know has said that our government believes that killing many innocents to get one target is acceptable (in the manner of hundreds of people).

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Just curious...

If I gave my neighbor a gun and cash and he killed his neighbor am I guilty of any crime?

no.

why would you be?

This is especially true when the US actually installed those regimes in the first place, the Somoza, the Shah of Iran, Pinochet in Chile, etc, etc, then trained their military and secret police forces, provided them with weapons, and so on. Then we are directly implicated in their crimes.

Probably the worst mass murderer we ever put into power and supported for decades was Suharto in Indonesia, although Mobutu in Zaire was just about as bad.

'US actually installed those regimes in the first place' is not true.

you / they may have supported these dictators but they didnt 'install' them and to say so is as erroneous as to say that 'the us committed mass murder'..

both fallacies that my leftist colleagues love to bleat on about but both of which are in reality untrue.

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

'last 60 years' disqualifies the atmoic bombs dropped on nagasaki and hiroshima....tho those would technically qualify otherwise.

Why last 60 years?I'm curious?

why would anything beforehand not count?

Does that mean Germany has not been guilty of mass murder on jews? :huh: