Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Ghost Adventures Real of Fake?

stevemagegod

Awesome work around! Nice to see people think outside the box!

___EDIT___

it does not work....

I think I saw what he is referring to.It has to do with the Goldfield Hotel Episode.The article just states that Scifake has a credible witness who they can't name,that knows the Ghost adventures team did not jump from the balcony of the Hotel like they claimed.Supposedly it is 18 feet to the ground,and Zak and the others said they jumped that high to get away from the ghosts. THe witness who can't be named says he/she saw them exit the back door and not jump from the balcony. Half of that article at Scifake is also bashing some other paranormal skeptic .I wouldn't take Scifake too seriously,they use as much drama and hype over their debunks as much as Ghost Adventures does on their "proofs" of ghosts.I tried to like that site,but it got to be as laughable as the ghost shows.They like the Ghost shows also get revenue from ads.Max banner ads I believe is their sponsor.

As I recall there was an episode that dealt with the Villisca Axe murders that looked like a pretty good debunk.I believe it was somewhere on Youtube.It had to do Aaron and a birdcage falling off the shelf next to him.The debunk was showing Aaron's hand movements and what appeared to be string attached to his hand and the birdcage.

I know a few PI's that have investigated with them and prior to their investigation. Its all real, and I really love Zak but the three of them are taking huge risks with their lives by provoking, there is no need of that. Its already affected Aaron's marriage, Zak's home and Nick's as well. They have some pretty good evidence that we can see as it plays out, and I like that. They are pretty popular and have never been caught faking anything like TAPS..JMO

Don't tell me you are one of Zak's fangirls? The only people watching that stupid show are lonely women and 12 year old boys. Zak isn't even hot. Unless you like total tools. Move on to Criss Angel or something. He is only slightly less of a tool.

Just a quick google search and you can find tons of stuff about GA and their fakery. They have been caught plenty of times faking. Read what some of the people forced to work on this show had to say about these jerks. Zak was a film school graduate and found a niche with this fake ghost garbage. Each episode really looks like a bad student film project complete with their horrible overacting. It's just bad drama.

Like all ghost shows you simply have to view it as entertainment and it fails even at that. No one likes spending the evening watching three idiots prance around in the dark chasing and taunting shadows.

Don't worry. They are not in danger. No ghosts or demons are effecting their personal lives. Only their douchiness.

• Like 2

Don't tell me you are one of Zak's fangirls? The only people watching that stupid show are lonely women and 12 year old boys. Zak isn't even hot. Unless you like total tools. Move on to Criss Angel or something. He is only slightly less of a tool.

Just a quick google search and you can find tons of stuff about GA and their fakery. They have been caught plenty of times faking. Read what some of the people forced to work on this show had to say about these jerks. Zak was a film school graduate and found a niche with this fake ghost garbage. Each episode really looks like a bad student film project complete with their horrible overacting. It's just bad drama.

Like all ghost shows you simply have to view it as entertainment and it fails even at that. No one likes spending the evening watching three idiots prance around in the dark chasing and taunting shadows.

Don't worry. They are not in danger. No ghosts or demons are effecting their personal lives. Only their douchiness.

Kristy I am not a 19 year old groupie so keep the insults to a minimum. Anyone who summons or conjures up demons is vulerable for something to attach to them, or follow them home, thats a given. I dont care about dramatics, or the crew. What they are doing is dangerous whether its embellished or not..If you dont like to watch those "idiots" thats why we have remote controls..

Kristy I am not a 19 year old groupie so keep the insults to a minimum. Anyone who summons or conjures up demons is vulerable for something to attach to them, or follow them home, thats a given. I dont care about dramatics, or the crew. What they are doing is dangerous whether its embellished or not..If you dont like to watch those "idiots" thats why we have remote controls..

Its far from a "given" that demons and ghostd even exist, so the possiblity of being endangered by them is even less so. Claiming those things as an axiom is a unsupported place to start from. Proove they even exist to begin with then your take on their behaviors and dangers can be talked about with some credibility

How exactly are the risking their lives?

Zack is exposing himself to aspestos time and again. He also refused to seek treatment for a nail scratch once. He could have got tetnus from it.

Zack is exposing himself to aspestos time and again. He also refused to seek treatment for a nail scratch once. He could have got tetnus from it.

Haha that made me laugh.That reminds me of the scratches on his back after the Bobby Mack episode,which was by far the most entertaining episode they did.After I watched that episode I remember typing in Google "Zak demonic scratches on back" only to find that a debunker had a link to Zak's tweeting on his Twitter page about how great backscratchers are for relieving stress.He showed a picture of one with three prongs for scratching the back.Truly and unbelievably foolish.I don't know if Zak was joking or what,but either way it wasn't the brightest thing to do-lol

He is a reckless daredevil. I dont know how he has survived this long

Kristy I am not a 19 year old groupie so keep the insults to a minimum. Anyone who summons or conjures up demons is vulerable for something to attach to them, or follow them home, thats a given. I dont care about dramatics, or the crew. What they are doing is dangerous whether its embellished or not..If you dont like to watch those "idiots" thats why we have remote controls.

Ha. The only thing demonic on that show is Zak's hair gel.

We do not have even the slightest scientific proof that demons and bogeymen exist. Please tell me what proof you have they do exist. And even if they did, surely something so powerful as demonic entities would have something better to do than harass three idiots from a bad reality television show.

• Like 1

Ha. The only thing demonic on that show is Zak's hair gel.

We do not have even the slightest scientific proof that demons and bogeymen exist. Please tell me what proof you have they do exist. And even if they did, surely something so powerful as demonic entities would have something better to do than harass three idiots from a bad reality television show.

I wouldnt use the word "WE" because I have had a demonic haunting, so I know all too well what they are capable of. It wouldnt matter if someone reads my book, or I made a movie, and had footage, would it? Most skeptics would not believe the book, and would say the movie was fiction and the footage was faked. Its not my lot in life to prove anything to anyone, but just to help those who might need it. I will ask you however something basic and think about it, then answer. You are asleep in your bed, home alone, and at 3:00 in the morning you are awoken by a loud explosion that shakes your house. You jump out of bed shaking, looking around at the roof, look out windows and there was nothing there, so you cant explain it, but shrug it off to sleep paralysis. The next night, you wake up with the sound of footsteps in your bedroom, you sit up turn on the light, and again nothing is there. Again you chalk it up to SP..Next night you wake up in a fright because you are getting a very strong odor of smoke, and that leads you to believe the house is on fire..You call 911, the firefighters come out but there is no fire. You have the check the walls to make sure there is no fire in there, they find nothing and by the time they got there the odor dissipated. Next night its snowing, a very quiet peaceful snow, no wind just big flakes that are so pretty to look at. You find it hard to go to sleep due to all the stuff you cannot explain so you are reading a good book. All the sudden you hear three loud distinctive knocks on your back door which you rarely use. You get up wondering who would be out at that hour (2:30AM)..So you tip toe to the door and no one there. You are by now getting annoyed blaming kids or animals, there are no trees near the house so it had to be something else. You get into bed kind of weirded out and again 3 very loud distinct knocks on your door. Now you are p***ed, so jump out of bed and dash to the door only to notice there was no one there, and no footsteps in the snow. So, no wind, no trees. These are just a few things, but what would YOU THINK was going on? You come on here, and they tell you that you are overtired, its all in your mind when you know darn well what you heard!!!

• Like 1

Those are poor reasons for believing. One, there are many believers who have become skeptics, by your reasoning this should be used as proof against ghosts. Two, have you ever heard of acting? Or as is usual in these shows, over acting.

Then how do you explain the hair standing on end ? People cant just do that whenever they want ..

Then how do you explain the hair standing on end ? People cant just do that whenever they want ..

sadly im not sure if youre serious or not.

I don't watch this show. I'm more of a TAPS/DT kind of girl. These guys sound like they're not serious about ghost hunting like the others are. At least Jason and Grant are actually willing to debunk things.

I don't watch this show. I'm more of a TAPS/DT kind of girl. These guys sound like they're not serious about ghost hunting like the others are. At least Jason and Grant are actually willing to debunk things.

They debunk some obvious things to draw attention away from the things they fake.

They debunk some obvious things to draw attention away from the things they fake.

That's what I was thinknig but couldn't put it into words.

<.<

the idea of conjuring a ghost or demon is silly. its just people.

theyve done studies and even "mediums" cannot use a ouija boards without being able to see the letters- pretty conclusive proof that they are influencing the result. These shows are all fake. its entertainment, not reality.

Ghost Adventures

You be the judge, I am certain all of these shows have faked evidence, it is TV of course, and ratings get $$$$$.

• Like 2

I like ghost adventures I really don't care if anyone else does It is much better that any other ghost show I have seen and as long as they contine to film it I will continue to watch it. I think they find some very intreging evidence that brings it's own questions. If you want to mock me for this then fine but it's your own time your wasting.

However I do believe that Zack is an idiot for some of the thinks he exposes himself too. aspsedos causes lung cancer and they don't die in a very nice way

some things we see with our eyes. others we see with our heart.

science can't explain everything

some things we see with our eyes. others we see with our heart.

science can't explain everything

It certainly cant explain how you can see with your heart

Personally i think they are real. But i want your opinions if they are or not. The reason why i think they are real is 2 things. One Zak Bagans even claims he was a skeptic but he had a experience in his old apartments which caused him to start investigating to see if there is Ghosts out there. Two their Reactions to seeing stuff. I personally think this is the biggest one. You can tell that they are really spooked/startled on what they have seen/felt. They seem to capture better evidence than TAPS on Ghost Hunters and unlike TAPS the Ghost Adventures Crew hasnt hoaxed any evidence yet.

That show is about as fake as can be.

It certainly cant explain how you can see with your heart

well in your case you need to have a heart in the first place and to know what a metaphor is. Your comment has made me chuckle all day. I had no idea people could be so dense

well in your case you need to have a heart in the first place and to know what a metaphor is. Your comment has made me chuckle all day. I had no idea people could be so dense

I know exactly what a metaphor is. I also know some people like the benifits of science untill it gives an answer that doesnt sit well with their beliefs, then that topic magically becomes something science cant know.