Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergiest activity video

Saru

Hmm he has to show more for me to believe it. BTW with the clock you should have been looking at the temperature. it was going down at a quick rate.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Axlaiden

• VietRulerZ

• Mbyte

• Gwynbleidd

So, I've been watching all this guy's videos he has posted and I came across this one. I have no clue when it comes to camera or video tricks. Will one of you brainy photo experts explain and/or debunk this one? This is not a challenge because I believe it's legit. I am simply curious as to how this guy did this. Thanks!

Hmm he has to show more for me to believe it. BTW with the clock you should have been looking at the temperature. it was going down at a quick rate.

This is not impossible to fake, take the clock out of a very warm environment and put it in an air conditioned room and you will see this happen...

Im not going to say its fake, but it's definitely not proof.

So, I've been watching all this guy's videos he has posted and I came across this one. I have no clue when it comes to camera or video tricks. Will one of you brainy photo experts explain and/or debunk this one? This is not a challenge because I believe it's legit. I am simply curious as to how this guy did this. Thanks!

Hi Pan, when watching the tv bounce, there are a number of ways this can be achieved, all of which the person with the camera tried to disprove. Just like in the movies, when a director attempts a similar effect, this can be achieved in a few different ways, but all ways achieve the same end result...a believable perception that what is happening is true. One way is with "takes"...attempt the shot from multiple angles. For each angle, have a way of hiding the ability to move the object. When editing the video, choose points in the video where the viewer will not notice splice points, for instance in this video, the screen goes black for only short periods of time... but that is all that is needed to put two different shots together. A good editing software likely won't even need transition points, but is suggested for realism. The key to the illusion is not so much in taking the video as it is in the editing. Fishing line on the tv, or wooden dowels under the tv pushing up from the basement are the most likely ways of achieving this...or a combination of both when the videographer is trying to show the audience that this video isn't fake. Hope this helps a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

this bloke is a proven faker... plus there is waaaayyy too much activity that seems to follow him everywhere. home,work,the shed,garage,office,car,even where he keeps his rubbish bins. dont be fooled, this guy is a fraud!