Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trail Camera Pictures

Sakari

if we could only get a bigfoot this clear on a trail cam

squirrel.jpg

• 1 month later...

here is a more recent picture of the buck ive been watching

buck_june.jpg

and here it seems we have a couple of new additions in the herd :)

fawns.jpg

Beautiful shots j b. Thanks for sharing. :tu:

I'm going hiking/camping today and tomorrow maybe I'll get some shots worth posting.

Edited by evancj

Nice ones JB, I take it you are enjoying that camera......The best time I had was using mine to watch 2 generations grow up...

I do not have much of anything recent at all, will try harder.I tried for some extreme close ups to get some " strange " pic's per request, but nothing much came out that way.I did manage to get a coon and fox in the same pic, and a bigfoot picture.

post-92206-0-45241400-1310439833_thumb.j

post-92206-0-78756700-1310439840_thumb.j

Nice ones JB, I take it you are enjoying that camera......The best time I had was using mine to watch 2 generations grow up...

I do not have much of anything recent at all, will try harder.I tried for some extreme close ups to get some " strange " pic's per request, but nothing much came out that way.I did manage to get a coon and fox in the same pic, and a bigfoot picture.

post-92206-0-45241400-1310439833_thumb.j

post-92206-0-78756700-1310439840_thumb.j

Nice!!! I like the shot with the fox waiting for the raccoon to leave. :tu:

I was going to do some high country fishing but my lakes are still frozen and I got caught in some hellacious thunder storms up there, so I ended up going down to a lower elevation. Didn't see anything dramatic, the usual deer a large heard of elk in the distance at dusk.

But here are some photos of a few things I found.

post-41803-0-83510300-1310601934_thumb.j

This turkey vulture followed me on and off all day.

A snake. Not sure what kind, but I see them all the time, they are very fast and come in tan and green varieties. This is the first time one stayed still long enough for me to get a photo.

post-41803-0-13110300-1310602662_thumb.j

The Wasatch mountains looking south. The furthest peak with the snow is near where I was going to go fishing. I'll try again in august.

post-41803-0-35090200-1310603335_thumb.j

The great salt lake at sunset, looking north west. You can also see the wetland that surround the lake, antelope island, and stansbury island.

post-41803-0-74427300-1310603587_thumb.j

The Wasatch mountains looking south. The furthest peak with the snow is near where I was going to go fishing. I'll try again in august.

Evanjc,

I have said this before, I would love to be able to fish there some day.( My wife's family is in Salt Lake )...

You really should sell prints of your work, it is that good.... :yes:

Evanjc,

I have said this before, I would love to be able to fish there some day.( My wife's family is in Salt Lake )...

Let me know when you come to town and I will hook you up. Literally. :w00t: Be prepared for a hell of a hike.

You really should sell prints of your work, it is that good.... :yes:

Thank you for that kind remark...how many can I put you down for? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Went up to the high country yesterday for some fishing. I think the fish in my lakes starved to death due to the extended freeze over up there. I saw dead fish but not one live one.

Here are some photos.

This is the lowest of the Red Pine lakes.

post-41803-0-82231300-1312653696_thumb.j

Here are the upper smaller lakes. They still have ice in them, not many insects around to feed the fish.

post-41803-0-31090600-1312654910_thumb.j

The view from the upper lakes looking down on the lower lake.

post-41803-0-40045000-1312655618_thumb.j

Edited by evancj