Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hiker swears she's caught Bigfoot on video

Still Waters

Fake and what the heck is up with the camera?

people always do the hunched back but always forget that most primates dont walk with straight legs they walk with a lower centre of gravity lol

It's fake on so many levels, one y was she video taping people walking, and that thing had really short arms aren't Bigfoot like gorillas sort off?

for an animal captured so many times on video, we should surely have some physical evidence.

I can't stand the "did you see that" parts of these videos. It loses pretty much all it's respect the second that goes on screen.

for an animal captured so many times on video, we should surely have some physical evidence.

Not only that, but there are alot more hunters in the woods with guns than there are people with cameras. If there was something out there, someone would have shot one by now.

Its human

Not only that, but there are alot more hunters in the woods with guns than there are people with cameras. If there was something out there, someone would have shot one by now.

There's probably a bigger chance of getting him on camera than having a hunter shoot him.

I doubt there's any (sane) hunter that would shoot at a thing like Bigfoot. I mean, they probably don't want to risk shooting at what could be a kid in a costume playing a prank on some hunters (stupid kids).

That looks 100% fake to me, I mean why would bigfoot be out so near a bunch of noising people hiking in the woods? :sleepy:

Looks like bigfoot shrunk.

Or he was on a diet,maybe hes sick.LOL What a fake sighting,It so bad it's laughable.

There's probably a bigger chance of getting him on camera than having a hunter shoot him.

I doubt there's any (sane) hunter that would shoot at a thing like Bigfoot. I mean, they probably don't want to risk shooting at what could be a kid in a costume playing a prank on some hunters (stupid kids).

Yep ,I would have thought the same thing,I mean I would at least look at it through my rifle scope ,I don't think they make a round big enough to drop it anyway,If I had seen it was a kid in a costume and if it was I would chase him through the woods like I was really going to shoot it and I bet the kid would run for his life thinking to him self 'WHY DID I DO THIS'.

If it turned out it was real I think I would take a head shot then run like a mad man when it dose not fall.Oh ,I'm not all that sane anyway.LOL

Yep ,I would have thought the same thing,I mean I would at least look at it through my rifle scope ,I don't think they make a round big enough to drop it anyway,If I had seen it was a kid in a costume and if it was I would chase him through the woods like I was really going to shoot it and I bet the kid would run for his life thinking to him self 'WHY DID I DO THIS'.

If it turned out it was real I think I would take a head shot then run like a mad man when it dose not fall.Oh ,I'm not all that sane anyway.LOL

A hunter that spends alot of time in the woods and around animals is not going to mistake someone in a costume for being a real animal. Trust me there are plenty of hunting rounds that will drop an animal as big as bigfoot supposedly is. Don't forget that rifles have been in America ever since the pilgrims have been started settling here. Thats ALOT of years before people had cameras and halloween costumes, yet no one has ever killed one.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion the way this creature/human appears resembles too much of a normal person. I think that it should be investigated because you never know but this video doesn't make me believe anymore then I did before.

Doesn't even seem to ''walk'' on the ground?

i think its just a really poor hoax made by someone who clearly doesnt know what he/she was doingg :P

uhhh dude, how do you think poachers take down elephants, rhino's and silverbacks? there are about 3 dozen different kinds of rounds that would easily take it down. hell, a well placed .22 round can take down a grizzly if you up it in the right spot. unless you believe "bigfoot" is made out of kevlar :rofl:

too far away to make a claim like that!, it could very well be Bigfoot but it is not definitive enough, and I am pretty sure that would have cought her eye, and if it were me, I would start running after it for a better shot!

my conclusion is a guy in a suit! :angry:

Edited by kitco

uhhh dude, how do you think poachers take down elephants, rhino's and silverbacks? there are about 3 dozen different kinds of rounds that would easily take it down. hell, a well placed .22 round can take down a grizzly if you up it in the right spot. unless you believe "bigfoot" is made out of kevlar :rofl:

.700 Nitro Express is A Elephant gun! I use a .45-70 Gov. Which is just under a 50 cal, with 70 grains of powder, but I can make hot loads with 80 grain's, 1 shot with my .45-70 would kill anything in the North American Wild, and I mean ANYTHING!

Unfortunatly my only experience with bigfoot was like looking for a shadow, he was there but I couldnt find him, like he was a ghost! I heard him whistle like a bird, and I whistled back and I heard a grunt like it was suprised, so me and my gun went running toward the sound but the forest was so dence you couldnt see 10 feet infront of you, I ended up looking for a good 10 minutes then gave up, it is weird tho because it is almost imposible not to make noise with all the underbrush, but I didnt hear a thing except the whistle and grunt? PS: I was hunting bear when that happened, and I was on Vancouver Island about mid Island up near MT.Washington up in the mountain's, there is a long history of Bigfoot sighting's on Vancouver Island and I am happy to have a Experience like that.

Edited by kitco

.700 Nitro Express is A Elephant gun! I use a .45-70 Gov. Which is just under a 50 cal, with 70 grains of powder, but I can make hot loads with 80 grain's, 1 shot with my .45-70 would kill anything in the North American Wild, and I mean ANYTHING!

Unfortunatly my only experience with bigfoot was like looking for a shadow, he was there but I couldnt find him, like he was a ghost! I heard him whistle like a bird, and I whistled back and I heard a grunt like it was suprised, so me and my gun went running toward the sound but the forest was so dence you couldnt see 10 feet infront of you, I ended up looking for a good 10 minutes then gave up, it is weird tho because it is almost imposible not to make noise with all the underbrush, but I didnt hear a thing except the whistle and grunt? PS: I was hunting bear when that happened, and I was on Vancouver Island about mid Island up near MT.Washington up in the mountain's, there is a long history of Bigfoot sighting's on Vancouver Island and I am happy to have a Experience like that.

If you heard a whistle like a bird wouldnt it be more reasonable to assume that it was in fact a bird?

• 4 weeks later...

Can you provide links to these videos and their analysis? As far as Jane goodall goes being an expert on a species of primate doesn't necessarily give you an special knowledge on an unknown species and whether it exists or not. Experts make wrong predictions all the time. Cann you also provide the source of that quote?

The one with the running Bigfoot was, I believe, a Monster Quest episode. Those are hard to locate online, but you can try. There are some up on YouTube. I don't remember who did the other one, though it's HIGHLY likely that was Monster Quest as well. Will try and locate them - reminder post would be good! Very interesting videos, both. Still hunting for them online. Best bet for now, check for what you can locate on the History channel site, or YouTube. 45 minute episodes. Will ask a family member later on if he knows which ones these were.

Even " Fact or Faked " debunked this one.....If they debunk something, it is pretty bad in my opinion.Whoever the experts you claim are, they are far from experts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZCYjXW8OaQ

Doesn't show what methods they used to be sure they were int he right location. Pretty shoddy attempt, IMO. Compared to the one I saw, for certain. That man was NOT in a costume, and he could not make the run at anything like the same speed. Professional athlete, too. Still hunting for the video links for that and the other. Will post when I locate. "Fact or Faked" debunks everything, though, so I don't really trust their impartiality.

Doesn't show what methods they used to be sure they were int he right location. Pretty shoddy attempt, IMO. Compared to the one I saw, for certain. That man was NOT in a costume, and he could not make the run at anything like the same speed. Professional athlete, too. Still hunting for the video links for that and the other. Will post when I locate. "Fact or Faked" debunks everything, though, so I don't really trust their impartiality.

Didnt the people who filmed it show them exactly where they were? I think the show is usually pretty weak but in that episode I think they showed pretty clearly it was well within a normal persons ability to run that distance in the same time.

Edited by vitruvian12

As for the original video, that 'bigfoot' was clear enough that they would have seen it, at least the cameraman and they would have been freaked.