Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trail Camera Pictures

Sakari

That last one would make an awesome wallpaper, evanj.

Thanks quasar_kid, If you like it I will send you a full sized copy.

Lots of beautiful scenery pics you have there, evan. When I was a kid (about age 14?), I owned a little Fuji camera to took hundreds of pictures of desert landscape and the sky when the sun rises/sets left some colorful pastel hues made by the clouds and manmade haze added to the natural splendor. Sometimes the mountains itself made a great backdrop to my masterpiece. I would make a great photo artist, wish to get right back to artistic photography.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to say......................

post-92206-0-79871300-1313455701_thumb.j

Hmmmmm.......post-92206-0-14292300-1313455755_thumb.j

• Like 1

:w00t::blink:

thats awesome... did you notice any tracks it may have left behind?

did you have the camera baited? if so, what did you use?

im assuming the date is wrong... and should read 2011... right?

Edited by j b

:w00t::blink:

thats awesome... did you notice any tracks it may have left behind?

did you have the camera baited? if so, what did you use?

im assuming the date is wrong... and should read 2011... right?

Yes, new batteries and to lazy to change the date......Camera may be malfunctioning also.It would take a burst of 3 pics when turned on, than it would not take anymore.I would have to turn it off and back on.Almost like the " delay " time between pictures is malfunctioning.

Hopefully I will get some better pics of that guy....

As for bait, none, just have 4 new fawns running around, maybe he is after them.

Yes, new batteries and to lazy to change the date......Camera may be malfunctioning also.It would take a burst of 3 pics when turned on, than it would not take anymore.I would have to turn it off and back on.Almost like the " delay " time between pictures is malfunctioning.

Hopefully I will get some better pics of that guy....

As for bait, none, just have 4 new fawns running around, maybe he is after them.

Its a suit. :angry:

I expected more from you Sakari. :(

Was it you on my property?....How do you know it is a suit?

I expected more from you

Damn, you sound like my wife :)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

How do you know it is a suit?

I recognize tell-tale marks of graining on the skin on the mask. I have a friend that works at the horrordome and they say its one of the biggest problems that they run into when they make their masks.

I recognize tell-tale marks of graining on the skin on the mask. I have a friend that works at the horrordome and they say its one of the biggest problems that they run into when they make their masks.

Maybe Bigfoot is wearing the suit just to throw us off... :rofl:

However I don't agree with you. Its unmistakable that Sakari has captured the real deal with his Trail camera. Let's just hope we get some more pictures before this mysterious beast migrates to another area.

Edited by j b

ha-ha, I was going to say the same without the angry smilies lol.

It would have looked more effective if you just had a touch of fur sticking out from behind something. :yes:

Could be a bigfoot wearing a bear hide? I've heard that happens a lot in the colder months.

My back yard abutts a small river. It is not flowing now because of the drought, but in my section there is still a bit of standing water. Now what is odd is that during the time that the river is running the fishermen keep a pretty well worn path in place along the bank. But there have been no fisherman for about three years now and the path that was there previously is now gone. But last week I went down back to do some fence repair and I noticed a HUGE area of depressed grass and weeds directly behing my fence. It is even larger than the original path; some 3 to 4 feet wide and at least 20 feet long before it heads off into an area of trees that over-grow the path.

It looks almost like a place where deer have been yarding up but all of us in the area have dogs. Some of the neighbors allow theirs to roam free so I can't imagine deer bedding in such close proximity. In my experience game trails are not usually so wide. I thought about wild pigs, but there is no pig smell and there is no rutting of the ground. In the past, illegals have used the river as a haven on their way north, but that has not been the case so much for the past decade or so.

I have a trail cam that I used at my bosses ranch until he passed away and I am certainly going to mount it out back to see who or what has been running behind my house. One thing that I did learn from using it at the ranch is that deer, racoons and turkeys are pretty oblivious to the thing, but many of the wild pigs could obviously detect its functioning as all of the "ghostly" pig pics that we got proved so well.

But personally I think the only way we will ever find real evidence of things like BF is if people go alone into the wild and camp rough for weeks or months at a time. Just running off into the woods with half a dozen people and a few cameras for a day or two is just not the way to do this type of thing. Oh, and why can't those people ever shut up for Christ's sake? They could not even conclude a sucessful deer hunt the way they carry on.

Sakari....

Having a bit of fun?

Don't you know that you need to set the resolution down and put something like a grease smear on the lens?

A good blobsquatch is hard to get right. :tu:

The second one is priceless.

"Official cryptid business, turn off that camera!" :lol:

• Like 1

Fake or not it still looks pretty damn cool. If sakari faked this, he did his homework. Heavy neaderthal-like brow ridge (check), conical shaped head (check), buckskin colored skin (check), long arms (check), covered in reddish brown hair (check). If you really want to nail it, not much hair on the chest area and bodybuilder physique.

Is it faked? Hard to say as I'm not clairvoyant. Considering the source it wouldn't surprise me either way.

WOW!!!

Amazing shots Sakari!!!

It's kind of ironic. It seems you have managed to turn the believers into skeptics :lol:

Has Matt Moneytaker from finding bigfoot seen these? I imagine he will show up any day now with his crew of "squatch" experts and start his impartial analysis of your photos, and then proceed to beat on your trees with a baseball bat while yipping and howling. Of course the local coyote population will get all stirred up and join in, and Moneytaker and his minions will declare your photos proof.

Good job :tu:

Just between you and me, did you checkout the community bigfoot suit? You know? The one they use to attract tourists and nut jobs with? Don't worry I wont tell ;)

I don't believe these photos were faked by the camera owner, and they looked like something that would make me turn and run like buggery, day or night.

It's kind of ironic. It seems you have managed to turn the believers into skeptics :lol:

Considering the source :lol: leaves a 99.9% chance it's staged and he's just having fun conducting a gullability test.

Edited by Stardrive

I don't believe these photos were faked by the camera owner, and they looked like something that would make me turn and run like buggery, day or night.

I will be resetting my camera soon, and may put on onto avi. ( video capture )

As all ways, please post trail cam pics, or any other pics you go out and take.....This thread is great, don't lose focus on what it is for everyone !