Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Adam and Eve

UM-Bot

Larry Gerndt: The story of Adam and Eve, and what happened in the garden of Eden, has some bizarre aspects to it which seem to have been completely overlooked by the mainstream. Virtually everyone to whom I've spoken regarding this story seems to agree on at least one point: it seems like it was a set-up. Could it be that God secretly wanted them to choose to eat from this tree? He plants this special tree in the middle of the garden—on display, as it were—and says to Adam and Eve, do not eat from this tree...this one right here. At this point I like to imagine that God turns to us, the audience, and winks, as if to acknowledge that we all know it will be only a matter of time before their curiosity gets the better of them, and they will succumb, though apparently it became necessary to coax them into it. No problem: exit God stage left, enter the 'serpent', stage right.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciss

• sonofman

• Cryptozological Mascot

• Xanthurion2

Death didn't mean immediate physical death.

Some argue that it was an immediate spiritual death. From that moment Adam disobeyed God there was a spiritual distance between man and God.

But I think the main idea is that in Eden there was no death [at least human] until the fall. Death is unnatural and age began to move toward decay from that moment.

There are 2 quotes to support this:

- In Romans 5: 12 Paul writes "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned". Paul here shows that Adam's actions reached beyond himself and Eve; his sin caused death for all men.

-In Romans 8, Paul explains "the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body" (Rom. 8:21-23).

God isn't lying and the serpent isn't shown to lie out-rightly, he played word games, I think. Tempted- bewitched rather than deceived.

I think that this passage is written as such to show the reader that the fall was the failure of a test rather than God being outwitted. The fact that a tree was delegated forbidden and set aside from other trees shows this. There was nothing bad about the tree, simply the act- the tree is a regular tree. I think the article has a point when they say God intended this, or at least expected it.

Eve didn't sin- her sin wasn't the fall. The key point is Eve was deceived but Adam intentionally disobeyed- and didn't repent- causing the fall. If Adam had said no the fall would not have taken place- Eve was part of the test perhaps. Both humans blamed someone else- Adam blamed Eve and God, Eve blamed the snake. Maybe that was a secondary test. The snake I am unsure about.

I think all the punishments could be said to have lifted by today: With pain meds, women's lib, machinery- the human burden has been lifted, I think. Perhaps that is significant.

Larry Gerndt: The story of Adam and Eve, and what happened in the garden of Eden, has some bizarre aspects to it which seem to have been completely overlooked by the mainstream. Virtually everyone to whom I've spoken regarding this story seems to agree on at least one point: it seems like it was a set-up. Could it be that God secretly wanted them to choose to eat from this tree? He plants this special tree in the middle of the garden—on display, as it were—and says to Adam and Eve, do not eat from this tree...this one right here. At this point I like to imagine that God turns to us, the audience, and winks, as if to acknowledge that we all know it will be only a matter of time before their curiosity gets the better of them, and they will succumb, though apparently it became necessary to coax them into it. No problem: exit God stage left, enter the 'serpent', stage right.

In will roll the atheist and Christian bashers. I have decided not to get involved in these posts anymore. It seems if you are a believer, such as I am, that you will certainly get beat up in here so...I wish some of these topics could be dicussed in a civil and live and let live manner. I feel most could learn from some of these discussions. I remember in philosophy class in college, the heated arguments that would arise and my professor used the "problem" as a teaching tool. The biggest question he posed to us is, why do we become so defensive and angry concerning this topic? I thought it was a wonderful tool for his class to help understand the human mind.

Hi Larry!

I enjoyed your article! It is written in the bible...

Pro 25:2 [it is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

Some people will say that "God doesn't lie!"....well they're right, it's not a lie if he says "I'm going to conceal, cover up and hide something from you!" just given you an HONEST, TRUTHFUL heads up...I'm about to tell a lie, see if you can find the lie... :blink:

Hi Larry!

I enjoyed your article! It is written in the bible...

Pro 25:2 [it is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

Some people will say that "God doesn't lie!"....well they're right, it's not a lie if he says "I'm going to conceal, cover up and hide something from you!" just given you an HONEST, TRUTHFUL heads up...I'm about to tell a lie, see if you can find the lie... :blink:

What a delightful quote, thank you so much for that gem. I think it does speak to the riddle. I really cringe when people accuse me of accusing God to be a liar, I'm only analyzing the story, and it wasn't necessarily a lie He told.

In interesting take on the alien-hybrid theory... unfortunately, there is much supposition in this article about the nature of God. I personally am not an authorative figure on His nature, but I'm sure that some theologists would have a lot of fun with this. The inherant problem is the human tendancy to be predispositioned to this subject before ever reading the entire article. Some of us are sure that there is a spiritual creator, while others of us are certain that we're a science experiment... Out of everything that I read here though, I must whole heartedly agree with littleriot when she said "Eve didn't sin- her sin wasn't the fall. The key point is Eve was deceived but Adam intentionally disobeyed- and didn't repent- causing the fall. If Adam had said no the fall would not have taken place- Eve was part of the test perhaps. Both humans blamed someone else- Adam blamed Eve and God."

Loll i love how people are arguing about a fabricated story. This version of Adam and eve never occured. Lol Adam = Human and Eve(name was never mentioned) was spoken about as the respected companion of man. Satan was their desires... and the tree was them branching of into sects, factions, etc ,etc. the male of female citizens of the earliest civilizations lived in harmony until their desires started taking over(satan) and this led to further human errors, ignorance, pride, greed ,etc ,etc. We make selfish ,etc. This version of Adam and Eve is merely a distortion of the reality.

Death didn't mean immediate physical death.

Some argue that it was an immediate spiritual death. From that moment Adam disobeyed God there was a spiritual distance between man and God.

But I think the main idea is that in Eden there was no death [at least human] until the fall. Death is unnatural and age began to move toward decay from that moment.

There are 2 quotes to support this:

- In Romans 5: 12 Paul writes "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned". Paul here shows that Adam's actions reached beyond himself and Eve; his sin caused death for all men.

-In Romans 8, Paul explains "the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body" (Rom. 8:21-23).

God isn't lying and the serpent isn't shown to lie out-rightly, he played word games, I think. Tempted- bewitched rather than deceived.

I think that this passage is written as such to show the reader that the fall was the failure of a test rather than God being outwitted. The fact that a tree was delegated forbidden and set aside from other trees shows this. There was nothing bad about the tree, simply the act- the tree is a regular tree. I think the article has a point when they say God intended this, or at least expected it.

Eve didn't sin- her sin wasn't the fall. The key point is Eve was deceived but Adam intentionally disobeyed- and didn't repent- causing the fall. If Adam had said no the fall would not have taken place- Eve was part of the test perhaps. Both humans blamed someone else- Adam blamed Eve and God, Eve blamed the snake. Maybe that was a secondary test. The snake I am unsure about.

I think all the punishments could be said to have lifted by today: With pain meds, women's lib, machinery- the human burden has been lifted, I think. Perhaps that is significant.

r

I disagree with the distance between god and Eve&Adam following the consumption of an forbidden fruit. I personally think that the snake, as Sophia, giving the fruit to Eve was the redemption, The Salvation, from the eternal oppression of a cruel and egotistical, and not at all omniscient, minor god.

And Paul, whew, don't get me started. The man is a murderer, while your are quoting him as a valid spiritual leader, which he was not! He just had good PR in that day and age. And I will tell you. The Nicean Council was one of the worst events in human history. Wars, murder, genocides, slavery and other horrible things followed the rise of Christianity.

To be completely honest, I hate the three Woman-hating religions that arose in history at nearly the same time. Some rising a bit earlier than the others. But still woman-hating, all of them.

The real Fall happened when Sophia tried to create something without the plemorial backing. That was when the Pearl, that inner glow of godhood that we all possess, was lost in the baser elements of creation. Adam and Eve, their eating of the apple, shows that they can personally redeem themselves, by their own actions, as their own personal saviors, with the goal of reaching what was lost in Sophia's regretable faulty creation, redeeeming the lost experience of reaching the everlasting thing that simply cannot be named, cannot be described, but can only be experienced.

Sophia Fell. Sophia found the lost tool to redemption. She gave it to Adam and Eve, because their ghastly god didn't have it and was jealous of it. Adam and Eve were their own Saviors. As we can be today.

Jesus never said he was the savior. He taught we each had the capacity to have direct access to the plemora ourselves without mediators, and ministers and manipulative men and mechanisms of false faiths.

I am not even sure there was ever a concept of needing to be "saved" in the teachings of Jesus. Can someone find a source outside the perverted Christian bible that might indicated that he did?

As all things are, the reality is on the inside of each of us. The myth is a teaching tool. Sophia is the that first emanation of ... the .... yet to be understood completely. Maybe Sophia is the energy behind the expansion of The Big Bang. Maybe Sophia is the poorly understood energy that is 95% of this Universe. Maybe. But I will GNOW in some manner at some point in the vast continuum of yet unknown physics.

Edited by regeneratia

An interesting ideology. I think when a story gets told over the years things get added/subtracted to the original one. Example: When one hears gossip about someone and as the gossip gets passed on to person to person, the story get more extreme. Judaism, Christianity and Islam, though simular in beliefs...but yet different.

What a delightful quote, thank you so much for that gem. I think it does speak to the riddle. I really cringe when people accuse me of accusing God to be a liar, I'm only analyzing the story, and it wasn't necessarily a lie He told.

Hi!

I beg the differ, it was to a lie! :yes: Don't even try to candy coat it! :lol:

2 Th. 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: <plainly says lie... :P

And what would be the riddle? that the whole book is a "straw dog"...no riddle there, great delusion YES, but no riddle...

Dangerous straw dog too! Look at how many are out killing in the name of that idea... :blink: It's a literary form of the concept of creating maddness and polluted idea before the actual BETTER idea, but what makes it dangerous is most will insist on the polluted idea/understanding and want to keep it...no riddle, just delusional maddness. It is meant to exercise your senses in the sense of offending you, if you find yourself trying to make yourself comply with what it teaches, then there is a problem and you have fallen into a trap...untrap yourself, flip and reverse your understanding..example:

When you first start to learn about god and the bible...you are taught to fear god <the perceived greater than self and world and so forth..

So first step into knowledge,

Pro. 1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

This first step is enough to offend and scare most away, but sad they run with the fear left hiding in them..thus,

Pro. 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Now, if you stayed with it past that point, you should be believing some really crazy shizz out of fear :yes:

and your fear will be making you compliance to accept and tolerate all the crazy ideas, thus building more crazy beliefs.. :yes:

But...it is hoped that at some point you will break under making yourself comply and live by that craziness and that the design of the book will kick in and have you slowly but surely overcoming your fear of the greater, breaking you to the point that you confront the greater/GOD

Psa. 111:10

The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

The first step into wisdom...is it that you should fear the greater?...or is it that you should recognize that you do fear the greater? CLUE: is to recognize that you have a fear of the greater, next step...overcome it! or just stay with the polluted idea... :devil:

Hi!

I beg the differ, it was to a lie! :yes: Don't even try to candy coat it! :lol:

2 Th. 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: <plainly says lie... :P

And what would be the riddle? that the whole book is a "straw dog"...no riddle there, great delusion YES, but no riddle...

Dangerous straw dog too! Look at how many are out killing in the name of that idea... :blink: It's a literary form of the concept of creating maddness and polluted idea before the actual BETTER idea, but what makes it dangerous is most will insist on the polluted idea/understanding and want to keep it...no riddle, just delusional maddness. It is meant to exercise your senses in the sense of offending you, if you find yourself trying to make yourself comply with what it teaches, then there is a problem and you have fallen into a trap...untrap yourself, flip and reverse your understanding..example:

When you first start to learn about god and the bible...you are taught to fear god <the perceived greater than self and world and so forth..

So first step into knowledge,

Pro. 1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

This first step is enough to offend and scare most away, but sad they run with the fear left hiding in them..thus,

Pro. 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Now, if you stayed with it past that point, you should be believing some really crazy shizz out of fear :yes:

and your fear will be making you compliance to accept and tolerate all the crazy ideas, thus building more crazy beliefs.. :yes:

But...it is hoped that at some point you will break under making yourself comply and live by that craziness and that the design of the book will kick in and have you slowly but surely overcoming your fear of the greater, breaking you to the point that you confront the greater/GOD

Psa. 111:10

The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

The first step into wisdom...is it that you should fear the greater?...or is it that you should recognize that you do fear the greater? CLUE: is to recognize that you have a fear of the greater, next step...overcome it! or just stay with the polluted idea... :devil:

Hi Ciss, you need to look up the 'archaic' definition of "fear" because the archaic definition is the only definition that the translators of the King James bible knew. And that definition for "fear" is: regard (God) with reverence and awe.

Another great example I have discovered of how the archaic definition of a word is quite different than the modern definition is for the word "meek", as in "the meek shall inherit the earth". The archaic definition of meek is: "enduring injury with patience, and without resentment". Surprise. I might add that for me, this implies that we're not promised an easy time of it here, for the sake of our education, but we are asked to endure. A better world awaits us all.

But still you make a good point because you're not the only one who has misinterpreted that phrase "fear the Lord", so many people do think we're supposed to fear Him. Personally, I think the intended message is more like this: if a young child has a good father that loves him, the child will naturally revere the father simply because he knows that his father knows a LOT more about the world, can do a LOT more things in it than he can, and the child accepts his child status. And what model does the New Testament give us for understanding our relationship with God? Clearly the model of parent/child. He's the parent, we're the children.

The only trouble is, God is such a recluse. We know next to nothing about Him. But Jesus reflected His spirit, so that's what we have. It's still not much if you ask me, because it's hard to feel the love of someone who's not there. But as we grow older, many of us begin to feel his presence, we question, and he seems to be there, though always not as much as a real human Father. But Jesus did promise this:

Rev: 3-20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
This kind of promise becomes important to those who suffer a lot in this world, which is most of us, and especially as we grow older.

Hi Ciss, you need to look up the 'archaic' definition of "fear" because the archaic definition is the only definition that the translators of the King James bible knew. And that definition for "fear" is: regard (God) with reverence and awe.

Fear...yir'ah

fear, terror, fearing, awesome or terrifying thing (object causing fear), fear (of God), respect, reverence, piety

Which father are you speaking about? there are two mentioned...

sonofman,

You have to show someone how it is that they can overcome their terror of a God that is built and believed to be a father that doesn't have to follow his own moral codes and standards (laws)...

Why would anyone revere a father that does not practise what he preaches? When Moses lead all those people out into the desert and had them agree to that moral code of shall not murder, steal, envy, and so forth...why did God have them break everyone of those laws? They were lead by envy of a promise that the land over there is flowing with milk and honey...all you have to do is go kill and run those people out, steal their homes take their land over, you can even rape their wives and make slaves of them if you want too...well in the story..they wanted to! Cause it says they did it! Now either there is something wrong with god in this teaching or there is something wrong with the characters of the people in this story...which is it?

sonofman,

You have to show someone how it is that they can overcome their terror of a God that is built and believed to be a father that doesn't have to follow his own moral codes and standards (laws)...

Why would anyone revere a father that does not practise what he preaches? When Moses lead all those people out into the desert and had them agree to that moral code of shall not murder, steal, envy, and so forth...why did God have them break everyone of those laws? They were lead by envy of a promise that the land over there is flowing with milk and honey...all you have to do is go kill and run those people out, steal their homes take their land over, you can even rape their wives and make slaves of them if you want too...well in the story..they wanted to! Cause it says they did it! Now either there is something wrong with god in this teaching or there is something wrong with the characters of the people in this story...which is it?

Cis, I'm well aware that the "God" of the Old Testament did all these things you mention and more. And I'm not at all convinced he was God the Creator. The details in Exodus make it very clear that technology was being used, just as the increasingly popular "Ancient Aliens" theory states. And I'm not at all convinced that the Father of Jesus was this being. Whoever he was, though, he might have had what he considered to be good reason to do all that "cleaning house" if you will, given the history of this planet. I'm referring to the absolute mess that was created by the "sons of God" who came down here before the flood and, through genetic engineering, created every mix of human and animal imaginable, and giants also, to the point where the flood became necessary to reset and start over. But we're also told that even after the flood, more meddling was going on: as I'm sure you know, there were many other very real "gods", not wooden idols as most preachers would have you believe, but real, advanced beings with great power. This may have been a rather desperate move by the "Most High", i.e. the most powerful, Jehova, to try to fix the world. A little known fact is that his plan was to use Abraham to father a special breed of people who were supposed to become a "nation of priests" that would draw all mankind to God. Having placed them in Egypt to multiply, once they were large in number, he led them into the promised land, and destroyed cities that, perhaps, were just to corrupt to allow to go on. And as barbaric as this may seem to us, his intentions were at least good. I'll leave it at that, each man should judge for himself.

Cis, I'm well aware that the "God" of the Old Testament did all these things you mention and more. And I'm not at all convinced he was God the Creator. The details in Exodus make it very clear that technology was being used, just as the increasingly popular "Ancient Aliens" theory states. And I'm not at all convinced that the Father of Jesus was this being. Whoever he was, though, he might have had what he considered to be good reason to do all that "cleaning house" if you will, given the history of this planet. I'm referring to the absolute mess that was created by the "sons of God" who came down here before the flood and, through genetic engineering, created every mix of human and animal imaginable, and giants also, to the point where the flood became necessary to reset and start over. But we're also told that even after the flood, more meddling was going on: as I'm sure you know, there were many other very real "gods", not wooden idols as most preachers would have you believe, but real, advanced beings with great power. This may have been a rather desperate move by the "Most High", i.e. the most powerful, Jehova, to try to fix the world. A little known fact is that his plan was to use Abraham to father a special breed of people who were supposed to become a "nation of priests" that would draw all mankind to God. Having placed them in Egypt to multiply, once they were large in number, he led them into the promised land, and destroyed cities that, perhaps, were just to corrupt to allow to go on. And as barbaric as this may seem to us, his intentions were at least good. I'll leave it at that, each man should judge for himself.

Thank you for taking the time to share with me, sonofman

If we say God is a father and compare him to that, then I suppose that every father waits for the day that their child will turn around with full confidence and say "dad, I believe some of the stuff you taught me was full shizz, but yet I do cherish what wasn't full of it..." :)

Thank you for taking the time to share with me, sonofman

If we say God is a father and compare him to that, then I suppose that every father waits for the day that their child will turn around with full confidence and say "dad, I believe some of the stuff you taught me was full shizz, but yet I do cherish what wasn't full of it..." :)

Ciss, and what I like about you very much is your honesty. I believe the correct way to approach the study of the bible is by using your own common sense and asking questions. God seems to like people who seek the truth about Him, and you have done your homework: you've read the material and got disgusted. That's an honest reaction. May you continue to bring your honesty to everything you look at, so that you can ask the right questions and pursue the truth in an honest way, instead of accepting things that don't make sense. Speaking of cherish, I cherish your last response :)

Ciss, and what I like about you very much is your honesty. I believe the correct way to approach the study of the bible is by using your own common sense and asking questions. God seems to like people who seek the truth about Him, and you have done your homework: you've read the material and got disgusted. That's an honest reaction. May you continue to bring your honesty to everything you look at, so that you can ask the right questions and pursue the truth in an honest way, instead of accepting things that don't make sense. Speaking of cherish, I cherish your last response :)

:) I just wanted to smile back at you sonofman, your last post came in a perfect moment, much needed, Thank you!

Seems clear to me, God was created from and through the intrinsic essence of man, and Genesis was the beginning to (under the guise of a loving parent), giving rise to justify these rules of misery –

“This will hurt me more than it will you” ‘(gee thanks for that)

“You have to be cruel to be kind’. (and I feel so much better, now that I know why you are causing me pain)

• 1 month later...

As a lover of anything that digs deeper into a mystery or challenges conventional dogma, I do not embrace any one theory exclusively. Altogether, everyone who has commented has brought something to the table. Here's my two cents.

As early primates began to stand upright, be it because of natural evolution or genetic manipulation, the cerebral cortex grew. Naturally the size of the cranium would need to grow. The burden of walking upright also requires a significant structural adaptation to the pelvis in order to support the weight. These two facts combined have made childbirth all the more painful as the hips separate to accommodate the birth of the child... a problem quadrupeds don't seem to have.

Using the wide variety of canine breeds across the world as an example, it seems that the ones tampered with by man are usually the ones that develop problems such as hip dysplasia and a host of other maladies. While I wouldn't bet my life on this observation, it does suggest to me that some sort of genetic tampering probably occurred.

The increase in brain size leads to cognitive development, self-awareness and the ability to recognize cause and effect and therefore, ethics or knowledge of good and evil.

In any case, I don't think this story, or most stories found in the Holy Books of the time should be taken literally.

Dweller,

Very interesting observations. I wanted to respond to your last sentence:

In any case, I don't think this story, or most stories found in the Holy Books of the time should be taken literally.

Personally, before I read the entire bible in earnest, I had always suspected that maybe the story of Adam and Eve is the one story in the bible that we should read as metaphor, but the interesting thing is that the story doesn't end with the expulsion from the garden. These two new humans have children and their children have children, and the genealogy of the Hebrews is traced all the way back to these two, in detail. That, combined with the richness of detail in this story, as well as in the rest of the bible, leaves no doubt that at least in their minds, the authors were telling a true story, not a metaphor. So, if it reads as a true story, and is meant to be one, then I think it's a bit rash to presume it's fiction out of hat.

It's interesting to me that the author of this story never explains from where they got this information, so I am presuming it was told to them by someone who knew the truth, someone who was perhaps witness to these events. And that could only have been the gods (the Elohim). And If indeed this story came from them, then I would wager to say that this story is meant to portray real events, and is meant to give us humans something to think about. Coming at it with this in mind, I studied the story to see what I could make of it and was immediately struck by the strangeness of some of the details. Pain in childbirth as a punishment? Very odd indeed. This leads me to think we should try to solve the riddle instead of dismissing it.

Mainstream Christians take a rather simplistic view of the story, seeing it as proof that man is sinful from birth as evidenced by their disobedience. They say that sin entered the world right then, and man "died a spiritual death" there, and became separated from God. But that flies in the face of what is written, namely that God continued to hang around, talking to Cain, for example, after he murdered Abel. So if we go strictly by the text: the serpent wasn't Satan, they didn't die, and they didn't become separated from God. What did happen is they lost access to the tree of Life and were pushed out of the womb of Eden. And as I theorized in the article, this may actually have been God's plan all along. And while I use the term God, I'm not at all convinced that this God was the Creator, but rather someone who was not human, someone very advanced, and in charge of overseeing the progress of the new Humans.

Edited by sonofman

• 1 year later...

While studying creation and seeing two different orders in Gen 1 and Gen 2 I was led to say these are two different creations. The order is different, the function was different, and the location was different. I study from the Mechanical Translation of Genesis, which has both Hebrew text and literal translation in English. It is not fluid like the King James, but it's astounding what you can see in it. Human on day 6 was allowed to eat of all the trees. This is just one difference. The human was created last from all the beasts, grass, trees, and all. That’s different than Gen 2. It was also stated that Elohim created this human, Elohim being the right arm of YHWY. On the contrary you see YHWY and Elohim creating Adam together. You see in Gen 1:2 and Gen 1:3 the proclaiming of light. Not the creation of light, but the proclaiming that light exists. Where did this proclaiming take place? In the summit or in the realm of time, you see a separation of light and darkness. You see the word called out Day for light. You see the 'DAY' set apart from the beginning. You will also see the 'expansion' is they sky which hold the entire universe, sun, stars, and all. What is located outside this expansion is the 'DAY'. This was not the day of the sun as the sun was not created yet. THIS WAS THE EVERLASTING DAY!!!! OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSE. If you draw out creation you will see the DAY in Gen 1:2 is located outside the Universe. When Elohim finishes HIS 'occupation' (as stated in mechanical) you see he returns to the 'DAY' to create with the God Head, YHWY (TO EXIST). Note God's title means 'to exist'. What was proclaimed in the summit from the very beginning? THE DAY!!!! It is pivotal to understand that ADAM was made in the everlasting day. This is why the beasts number is 666!!!! He is human 6, which will make a grand appearance 3 times!!!!! Every parable, every Bible story, every understanding of the future is all in creation! If you can only understand that there WERE two different creations. OUTLINE creation 1, and then OUTLINE creation 2. It is completely different. It served two purposes. Adam was to guard the Garden of Eden. Why? From what? From the summit! You see Adam make a statement that for the woman he would leave his FATHER AND MOTHER (YHWY is feminine and Elohim is masculine). Adam knew the purpose of EVE when she was given. Eve was deceived having not being directly commanded not to eat, but Adam being directly commanded to eat made a choice for a purpose. Whether he remembered that after his eyes were opened or not, this was THE IMAGE IN HEAVEN THAT SOLOMON TALKS OF. When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, it was for the ORIGINAL sin!!!!!!! What did he say on the cross? FORGIVE THEM FATHER THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO! It was the reflection of what EVE was to take on. This is the travail of the woman! I pray someone out there emails me and can see this. He spoke to me like the wind when I asked, 'Why did Noah's name mean REST, YHWY?' He answered me like the wind, and he said, 'DAY'. The next time I read creation I understood. His DAY is the day of healing. The garden was to correct the fall of the angels. The purpose of this world is to correct the heavens in a physical realm. This is why Jesus said, why have you forsaken me? Because, YHWY having seen the redeeming nature of the original sin came to inherit a new kingdom (parables!). He built his temple in three days. That is Jesus’s new body!!!! Read Hebrews chapter 1. It pleads for you to understand. It will not be revealed until the right time. The disciples were to prepare the field for future kingdom message. Just as the land was prepared for Adam by human 6 on the 6th day. That human was to subdue the Earth for the fall in the garden. You see the garden turn over on itself. I believe that you could see the Garden in the Heavens from Earth until the day of sin. I am still working on that, but I do know that on the Sabbath Jesus healed!!! He did not REST!!! He healed. He said that he is the master of the Sabbath! In Noah's day, HE HEALED the Earth. What happened in Noah's day was a reflection of the summit, covered in water. What was before time? Read Isaiah 45. Look at how he talked about what he 'made' and what he 'created'. It was an image in Heaven! The seed of Jacob existed before time!!! 'IN A WASTE I DID NOT CREATE YOU'. If you have ears to hear, the new understanding is alive and it will be heard. It's HIS will!!! In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD!!! What is the word? It’s the word he brought me when I asked, Why was NOAH’s name meaning REST??? He answered me in ONE WORD! With that word he proclaimed light in the summit, again. Please, see. This is the mystery of Adam and Eve! We are the bride of Christ! We left with the purpose of Eve so HE could come to inherit a kingdom. He came to redeem us, to claim us, to show that sin served its purpose. We will not be ashamed! We were with him before the summit. We were with HIM in DAY OF YHWY! You will recognize them by their fruits!! It’s the spirit blown into the man of human on DAY 7. PRAISE HIM AND HIS PERFECT PLAN!!! The fig tree is blooming.

While studying creation and seeing two different orders in Gen 1 and Gen 2 I was led to say these are two different creations. The order is different, the function was different, and the location was different. I study from the Mechanical Translation of Genesis, which has both Hebrew text and literal translation in English. It is not fluid like the King James, but it's astounding what you can see in it. Human on day 6 was allowed to eat of all the trees. This is just one difference. The human was created last from all the beasts, grass, trees, and all. That’s different than Gen 2. It was also stated that Elohim created this human, Elohim being the right arm of YHWY. On the contrary you see YHWY and Elohim creating Adam together. You see in Gen 1:2 and Gen 1:3 the proclaiming of light. Not the creation of light, but the proclaiming that light exists. Where did this proclaiming take place? In the summit or in the realm of time, you see a separation of light and darkness. You see the word called out Day for light. You see the 'DAY' set apart from the beginning. You will also see the 'expansion' is they sky which hold the entire universe, sun, stars, and all. What is located outside this expansion is the 'DAY'. This was not the day of the sun as the sun was not created yet. THIS WAS THE EVERLASTING DAY!!!! OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSE. If you draw out creation you will see the DAY in Gen 1:2 is located outside the Universe. When Elohim finishes HIS 'occupation' (as stated in mechanical) you see he returns to the 'DAY' to create with the God Head, YHWY (TO EXIST). Note God's title means 'to exist'. What was proclaimed in the summit from the very beginning? THE DAY!!!! It is pivotal to understand that ADAM was made in the everlasting day. This is why the beasts number is 666!!!! He is human 6, which will make a grand appearance 3 times!!!!! Every parable, every Bible story, every understanding of the future is all in creation! If you can only understand that there WERE two different creations. OUTLINE creation 1, and then OUTLINE creation 2. It is completely different. It served two purposes. Adam was to guard the Garden of Eden. Why? From what? From the summit! You see Adam make a statement that for the woman he would leave his FATHER AND MOTHER (YHWY is feminine and Elohim is masculine). Adam knew the purpose of EVE when she was given. Eve was deceived having not being directly commanded not to eat, but Adam being directly commanded to eat made a choice for a purpose. Whether he remembered that after his eyes were opened or not, this was THE IMAGE IN HEAVEN THAT SOLOMON TALKS OF. When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, it was for the ORIGINAL sin!!!!!!! What did he say on the cross? FORGIVE THEM FATHER THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO! It was the reflection of what EVE was to take on. This is the travail of the woman! I pray someone out there emails me and can see this. He spoke to me like the wind when I asked, 'Why did Noah's name mean REST, YHWY?' He answered me like the wind, and he said, 'DAY'. The next time I read creation I understood. His DAY is the day of healing. The garden was to correct the fall of the angels. The purpose of this world is to correct the heavens in a physical realm. This is why Jesus said, why have you forsaken me? Because, YHWY having seen the redeeming nature of the original sin came to inherit a new kingdom (parables!). He built his temple in three days. That is Jesus’s new body!!!! Read Hebrews chapter 1. It pleads for you to understand. It will not be revealed until the right time. The disciples were to prepare the field for future kingdom message. Just as the land was prepared for Adam by human 6 on the 6th day. That human was to subdue the Earth for the fall in the garden. You see the garden turn over on itself. I believe that you could see the Garden in the Heavens from Earth until the day of sin. I am still working on that, but I do know that on the Sabbath Jesus healed!!! He did not REST!!! He healed. He said that he is the master of the Sabbath! In Noah's day, HE HEALED the Earth. What happened in Noah's day was a reflection of the summit, covered in water. What was before time? Read Isaiah 45. Look at how he talked about what he 'made' and what he 'created'. It was an image in Heaven! The seed of Jacob existed before time!!! 'IN A WASTE I DID NOT CREATE YOU'. If you have ears to hear, the new understanding is alive and it will be heard. It's HIS will!!! In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD!!! What is the word? It’s the word he brought me when I asked, Why was NOAH’s name meaning REST??? He answered me in ONE WORD! With that word he proclaimed light in the summit, again. Please, see. This is the mystery of Adam and Eve! We are the bride of Christ! We left with the purpose of Eve so HE could come to inherit a kingdom. He came to redeem us, to claim us, to show that sin served its purpose. We will not be ashamed! We were with him before the summit. We were with HIM in DAY OF YHWY! You will recognize them by their fruits!! It’s the spirit blown into the man of human on DAY 7. PRAISE HIM AND HIS PERFECT PLAN!!! The fig tree is blooming.