Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Haunting Reincarnation Theory

stevemagegod

I have recently thought of a new theory(This is my own personal Theory with No Scientific evidence what so ever to support it). Okay so my Theory is If a Young couple move into a House which later turns out to be haunted and they are experiencing Paranormal Activity etc... After a couple of months living in the house the Woman gets Pregnant and have a baby. Now the Activity that the family was experiencing just completely stops. And they Never experience it again. Would it be possible for the Spirit that haunts the house to in habit/reincarnate into the unborn child since the child's spirit isn't fully devolved yet if it was a intelligent haunting?

• Like 1

interesting theory, I've kinda thought about that too. I think it might be, but that events turn out more like this:

The being inhibits the developing fetus, but because of the space and conditions, loses all memory and most of himself, so only a portion of him is reborn, and since the fetus is still growing, he still develops his own spirit with only a portion of the previous entity fused with his own spirit. When the child is born, it is a completely a new spirit with no relation to the previous one anymore. Thus, a psychic or medium is born, and this is how they get their powers.

I have recently thought of a new theory(This is my own personal Theory with No Scientific evidence what so ever to support it). Okay so my Theory is If a Young couple move into a House which later turns out to be haunted and they are experiencing Paranormal Activity etc... After a couple of months living in the house the Woman gets Pregnant and have a baby. Now the Activity that the family was experiencing just completely stops. And they Never experience it again. Would it be possible for the Spirit that haunts the house to in habit/reincarnate into the unborn child since the child's spirit isn't fully devolved yet if it was a intelligent haunting?

Difficult to say, since according to another theory, before reincarnation, one must move on to the ther side first. Although, these two don't necessarily nullify each other...

I personally think that people can choose whether or not to go on to the other other side since Energy can not be created Nor Destroyed. Since we are made of Energy what happens then?

I personally think that people can choose whether or not to go on to the other other side since Energy can not be created Nor Destroyed. Since we are made of Energy what happens then?

That also brings me to my theory of why there is a soul. Since atoms contain energy, I believe that the body of that soul is built from that energy being in a specific shape for somany years, yet moving through space and dark matter/dark energy at the same time. Or something like that.

That also brings me to my theory of why there is a soul. Since atoms contain energy, I believe that the body of that soul is built from that energy being in a specific shape for somany years, yet moving through space and dark matter/dark energy at the same time. Or something like that.

reincarnation doesnt work that at least from tibetan buuddhism you have 52 days and then reincarnate you can however incarnate as a ghost. karma and the fact that you seek rebirth could happen but its a long explanation why this doesnt happen

• 5 months later...

bump

The commonly held belief about reincarnation ,within various spiritual beliefs,is we pick our parents.

We pick the life lessons for the upcoming life as well.We have died,and gone to the place where we regroup with other souls,and see karmically ,where we are in our endeavor to become enlightened.

Some might call this "heaven".

That is debatable.

So,a ghost being in the house,is a displaced soul in limbo,not one in a position to reincarnate.

It could inhabit the baby,but there would be the designated soul with it ,making it possession ,not reincarnation.

It's entirely possible,that this is a cause of spilt personality .

Who knows.

The Chinese movie The Eye ,is about this.The Eye 2,even more so.

• Like 2

Maybe that is why some people are born with split personalities.

The commonly held belief about reincarnation ,within various spiritual beliefs,is we pick our parents.

We pick the life lessons for the upcoming life as well.We have died,and gone to the place where we regroup with other souls,and see karmically ,where we are in our endeavor to become enlightened.

Some might call this "heaven".

That is debatable.

Ah i have heard of that before were we regroup and choice who is going to be our parents. I have also heard that sometimes are children can be are parent while we become the children

Interesting Thread. It is difficult to say but I also think that, he develops his own spirit with only a portion of the previous entity combined.

I guess that may be possible for a ghost to take over a fetus. I always thought you had to go through the light then be reincarnated.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, stevemage did. That crafty OP.

• Like 1

Lol, stevemage did. That crafty OP.

Normally necroposters must die, but ppl seem to enjoy this one so I shall not kill.

But I will let him know what can happen:

sleepclowns.jpg

indigo children

• 11 months later...

reincarnation doesnt work that at least from tibetan buuddhism you have 52 days

Source?