Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler didn’t kill himself in Berlin

Persia

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an ôoverwhelming amount of evidenceö to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Hitler-didn-t-kill-himself-in-Berlin-claims-book/Article1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050137/Did-Hitler-Eva-Braun-flee-Berlin-die-old-age-Argentina.html

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corp

• Robbie333

• Spectre1979

• Farmer77

The guys who discovered this wouldn't make a bunch of crap up just to sell a book would they? :blink::rolleyes:

Edited by Biff Wellington

hitpress1.jpg

:unsure2:

Random Source

edit: Don't know what the red box is supposed to be pointing to, but this is a photo of Hitler's dead corpse. The site I got the photograph from claims it was a set-up Doppleganger of Hitler. I hadn't heard of a photo of his body being known; but found this.

edit of an edit - Nevermind, turns out it was a double for Hitler, Gustav Weler. Don't I feel silly for not knowing my history.

Edited by Jerry Only

edit: Don't know what the red box is supposed to be pointing to, but this is a photo of Hitler's dead corpse. The site I got the photograph from claims it was a set-up Doppleganger of Hitler.

The red box is showing that there's a white square object(?) in the second picture, but absent in the first. Though I am unsure what that's meant to imply.

EDIT:

edit of an edit - Nevermind, turns out it was a double for Hitler, Gustav Weler. Don't I feel silly for not knowing my history.

I thought that's who that picture was of, but I wasn't sure.

Edited by DeltaEcho

Well, golly - there is a movie of the book coming out in the next month or so. How about that?

The little corporal topped himself when the going got tough. People should just deal with it.

I think that is shocking though that they would hide it from the world, if that was actually the case. I wonder if his daughters know who he really was. I think it shocking that they would hide this from the world, but at the end of the day that is how they control the population. All round sad situation.

It's not the first time theories surface with the same premise, but who will ever know. The Rudolph Hess case is still considered a national security in UK so why not a hitler case.

http://www.rense.com/general54/1960.htm

http://www.rense.com/general47/refuge.htm

There are more but who cares now anyway. He's really dead now

I last heard that hitlers skull was still in moskva...why not do DNA test if this is true?

I last heard that hitlers skull was still in moskva...why not do DNA test if this is true?

and compare to what???? :P

Just the idea if him living out his life makes my skin crawl. That Pig needed to die in a bad way. He wouldn't take his own life. He was a coward. You can't kill the devil. Only kill his shell. He'll resurface again. Only this time we need to stop it from destroying anything or anyone. Notradomas says it all. Sorry, don't know the correct spelling of his name. You get the idea.

Edited by star energy

Just the idea if him living out his life makes my skin crawl. That Pig needed to die in a bad way. He wouldn't take his own life. He was a coward.

I don't know about that. His doctor was feeding him powerful amphetamines mixed with all kinds of weird drugs that would make anyone unstable mentally, and prone to acts of temporary insanity/bravery. Sometimes I wonder how much of Hitler's campaign tactics and aggression was caused by this drug cocktail he was fed multiple times daily, by a quack doctor.

I do not believe this. Why? 2 reasons.

1. It says that he fleed to Argentina via Spain How did he get to Spain? Via a place in Denmark called Tønder. Trust me, no Dane could have kept that a secrect. Some Dane would have come out and tried to make some money of it.

2. Hitler loved his empire too much, i dont believe he could have lived with the shame of failure. Remember when he found out that he would loose, he tried to destroy hole of Germany. He sent out orders to burn everything down and wanted very very young and old people out to the front line so they all could get killed.

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an ôoverwhelming amount of evidenceö to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustan...le1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail...-Argentina.html

I always thought that after he offed himself that he was thrown in a shallow grave, doused with gas and burned then the Russians found the grave. Hmmmm. I just don't think that this animal made it to Argentina with some of the other animals that did make it, like Mendela. He would have almost certainly been found out. Good riddins to the b******. or....does he live on?. http://www.nsm88.org/

Edited by Robbie333

I wouldn't think the Russians would have let someone has high profile as Hitler just walk out of Berlin. Also doubt the other Germans would have kept quiet either since turning him over might have meant better treatment.

If he made it to Argentina, it wouldn't surprise me. We scooped up some of the nazi's top scientists, it isn't much of a stretch to think that Hitler ended up there.

He wouldn't take his own life. He was a coward.

Eh, what? Your conclusion makes no sense.

Also, this is not news. I have seen plenty of documentaries about Hitler's life in Argentina. Some idiot researched this idea further or just stuck together all the information to get some money from it. If anything, I think UM is just publicizing someone's book, especially when the idea is already out on the internet for a long time.

That man, even though his actions are ridiculous, morally wrong, and completely insane, was a genius. As a tyrant and as a man who could manipulate the minds of millions, there is no one greater than him. Like someone said, it could be the drugs but I doubt that would answer all of it. This guy was brilliant and sought out every way of gaining power that he possibly could even through supernatural items or annexations. He studied his own actions in front of the mirror and only used motions that portrayed him as a strong and convincing leader. If anything he is a like a serial killer, i.e. brilliant but completely wrong about his ideas.

He might have been insane but as some people say, the bad people always think they are doing the right thing. Again, don't mistake this as me actually thinking what he did was right or thinking that he was a great leader. I definitely think he was cruel and did deserve to die, but all I am saying is that he was great at being cunning. To think that he killed himself, or that he would do anything like that, is completely not understanding his life and how clever he was as a dictator. Yes, any other man would kill himself but someone who has manipulated people's minds to a great extent, has no need to do that. It would be unlike him to kill himself.

Also, I agree with you in saying that he is like the devil. The devil might be wrong but is very convincing and a master of manipulation and deceiving.

Nevertheless, stop publicizing this guy's book as he is just trying to make money out of this.

Edited by Blue Lizard

The Russians cannot be trusted to tell the truth about any story, especially those concerning Hitler. The History Channel has covered the story. For the twenty years after the War the Russians claimed he escaped to the West. ILn 1965 they reversed themselves and said he died in the bunker. Then they said they burned his bones in 1970 and then recently they showed part of skull whith a bullet hole. They claimed it was his, buts when examined it turned out to be female.

Here is an interesting story. I had a friend of mine who worked as a custom inspector at JFK airport in NYC who worked at night. Around 1995 he was getting bored with his job because very few flights came in at night. So he decided to make an experiment. He typed Hitler's name into the passport control computer which was linked to the FBI computer. To his shock the following notice came up: Wanted for genocide and murder. Detain at airport and notify FBI if he attempts to enter the country. So my friend put the names of a few more high ranking Nazis who disappeared at the end of the war. Again, then same notice came up.

My friend thought it was interestng and just forgot about his experiment. Af few hours later all hell broke out at the airport. Two FBI agents came to the airport and were very angry. They lines up all the airport personnel and demanded to know WHO LET HITLER AND HIS FRIENDS INTO THE COUNTRY LAST NIGHT?

My friend was about to break out in laughter, but kept a straight face. Later his supervior told them not to play around with the comuputers.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old. If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

The Russians cannot be trusted to tell the truth about any story, especially those concerning Hitler. The History Channel has covered the story. For the twenty years after the War the Russians claimed he escaped to the West. ILn 1965 they reversed themselves and said he died in the bunker. Then they said they burned his bones in 1970 and then recently they showed part of skull whith a bullet hole. They claimed it was his, buts when examined it turned out to be female.

Here is an interesting story. I had a friend of mine who worked as a custom inspector at JFK airport in NYC who worked at night. Around 1995 he was getting bored with his job because very few flights came in at night. So he decided to make an experiment. He typed Hitler's name into the passport control computer which was linked to the FBI computer. To his shock the following notice came up: Wanted for genocide and murder. Detain at airport and notify FBI if he attempts to enter the country. So my friend put the names of a few more high ranking Nazis who disappeared at the end of the war. Again, then same notice came up.

My friend thought it was interestng and just forgot about his experiment. Af few hours later all hell broke out at the airport. Two FBI agents came to the airport and were very angry. They lines up all the airport personnel and demanded to know WHO LET HITLER AND HIS FRIENDS INTO THE COUNTRY LAST NIGHT?

My friend was about to break out in laughter, but kept a straight face. Later his supervior told them not to play around with the comuputers.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old. If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old.

I think your math might be off a tad there...unless Hitler was also a vampire (ie, able to live for centuries).

I think your math might be off a tad there...unless Hitler was also a vampire (ie, able to live for centuries).

Hitler died three times, once in Berlin in 1945, once in 1960 in whatever Argentina and then in 1962 according to the last book, so maybe he an Immortal.... where is my darn sword... geez what did I do with it :P

...where is my darn sword... geez what did I do with it :P

I don't think a sword will do the trick...I think you have to "stake" them through the heart (a la Buffy style). :yes:

I don't think a sword will do the trick...I think you have to "stake" them through the heart (a la Buffy style). :yes:

Awesome for quoting buffy there.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old.

Adolf%20Hitler%20and%20Benito%20Mussolini.jpg

"Hey, Adolph, you hear thisa guy, he's talking about 1995! That's 50 years from now, and he says we'd be 1900 years old then? He musta be a dumma kraut lika you!"

"He..he..heee Benito! You crack me up. He's gotta be a dumma wopa lika you!"

If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

Are you CRAYZEE!!!!!?????

You think law enforcement doesn't know all about this, and you think the Feds haven't alread....(gurgling sound in tghe background as I writhe around on the floor...) :ph34r:

Attention Mike 215, this is the Men in Black. You are on the Internet speaking to highly classified national secrets. We know where you are, of course, and your family, and your little dog Toto as well. Be prepared to be assimilated. Resistance is futile.