Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler didn’t kill himself in Berlin

Persia

I know , i'm certainly not claiming that it is FACT that Ole Adolf escaped, just that it is as plausible as any other theory given the lack of evidence.

IMO Hitler making a deal with Eisenhower for hidden technologies and scientists makes the most sense, especially since there are apparently more witnesses who saw him in Argentina than who saw him shoot himself.

Its not like our government was exactly driven by morals back then : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Just a small example

Aha, now I get ya!

But let's not forget all the Elvis sightings! The sightings can't be held up as very convincing either.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corp

• Robbie333

• Spectre1979

• Farmer77

I know , i'm certainly not claiming that it is FACT that Ole Adolf escaped, just that it is as plausible as any other theory given the lack of evidence.

IMO Hitler making a deal with Eisenhower for hidden technologies and scientists makes the most sense, especially since there are apparently more witnesses who saw him in Argentina than who saw him shoot himself.

Its not like our government was exactly driven by morals back then : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Just a small example

How though? The Russians were in complete control of Berlin. I doubt they would have allowed the Americans to walk in and grab Hitler with a bunch of loot.

For those of you who believe that the history you were taught is the truth then skip my comment and continue to be a good sheeple. The truth is that what you are told is no where near the truth about history. Hitler and the Nazis war were financed by the very same bankers as the Allies. We entered that war in the same fashion as we entered all wars, concocted lies and misinformation.

The War Machine is a huge business, and do you think that American corporations wouldn’t support both sides? You would be wrong. IBM got busted supporting the Nazis and even sending American technicians into Concentration Camps to maintain the IBM equipment sold to the Nazis. By the way, when IBM got caught, all the U.S. government did was slap them on the wrist with a small financial penalty. Anyone remember reading about that in history class in school?

Not to mention, Hitler had support of the Pope as well.

Do you think it’s possible that the U.S. Government faked Hitler’s death? Absolutely, it’s still happening today (Bin Laden) who by the way was on the American payroll for years before 9/11 and his family has business connections with the Bush family. The wealthy bankers who control governments (including the U.S.) and finance wars because they makes billions in profit from them are powerful enough to start them.

Could he have survived and gone to Argentina. I don’t know, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Edited by Swadwa

For those of you who believe that the history you were taught is the truth then skip my comment and continue to be a good sheeple. The truth is that what you are told is no where near the truth about history. Hitler and the Nazis war were financed by the very same bankers as the Allies. We entered that war in the same fashion as we entered all wars, concocted lies and misinformation.

The War Machine is a huge business, and do you think that American corporations wouldn’t support both sides? You would be wrong. IBM got busted supporting the Nazis and even sending American technicians into Concentration Camps to maintain the IBM equipment sold to the Nazis. By the way, when IBM got caught, all the U.S. government did was slap them on the wrist with a small financial penalty. Anyone remember reading about that in history class in school?

Not to mention, Hitler had support of the Pope as well.

Do you think it’s possible that the U.S. Government faked Hitler’s death? Absolutely, it’s still happening today (Bin Laden) who by the way was on the American payroll for years before 9/11 and his family has business connections with the Bush family. The wealthy bankers who control governments (including the U.S.) and finance wars because they makes billions in profit from them are powerful enough to start them.

Could he have survived and gone to Argentina. I don’t know, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Wow "Sheeple", the whole none yards, almost, in one post!

Even the redundant and nonsensical usage of that term, "sheeple"!

...the whole none yards, almost, in one post!

Sweet Freudian slip!

Sweet Freudian slip!

Yes, it is the whole nine yards indeed. I have learned that my church, IBM and the US financed the Nazi regime. Who would have known? LOL Gheese Louise, I guess Hitler is living in a mansion in the Hamptons which is financed by the Vatican and IBM. I bet all those rascals ( genocidal maniacs) are living near his neighborhood as well.:whistle:

Yes, it is the whole nine yards indeed. I have learned that my church, IBM and the US financed the Nazi regime. Who would have known? LOL Gheese Louise, I guess Hitler is living in a mansion in the Hamptons which is financed by the Vatican and IBM. I bet all those rascals ( genocidal maniacs) are living near his neighborhood as well.:whistle:

Im not sure what the point of this post is..are you trying to refute the facts or just being a nationalist?

Im not sure what the point of this post is..are you trying to refute the facts or just being a nationalist?

I was being jokingly sarcastic. Don't take it to heart and I would have to see those "facts" written and proven. I have heard many of these " rumours but I never knew they were concrete facts, thats is all I am saying. Conspiracy theories abound in regards to Hitler and his regime. Very few of these statements you made were proven but...I am open.

Nationalist :Nationalism at various times has come to denote different things at different periods; it has been associated with racial superiority as in Germany in Nazi times or it has meant the struggle for independence of African and Asian nations against colonial rule of European nations.

So, I am not a Nationalist but can be when needed.

Edited by Robbie333

I was being jokingly sarcastic. Don't take it to heart and I would have to see those "facts" written and proven. I have heard many of these " rumours but I never knew they were concrete facts, thats is all I am saying. Conspiracy theories abound in regards to Hitler and his regime. Very few of these statements you made were proven but...I am open.

Nationalist :Nationalism at various times has come to denote different things at different periods; it has been associated with racial superiority as in Germany in Nazi times or it has meant the struggle for independence of African and Asian nations against colonial rule of European nations.

So, I am not a Nationalist but can be when needed.

As for the facts, I know the IBM story is true as for the rest i'll be honest I'm at work and don't really feel like googling links LOL.....Oh Ok here's a couple about IBM: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/03/27/print/main504730.shtml http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

Make sure and read the whole CBS article, the last paragraph is very telling.

Anyways, to me in the 21st century a nationalist is anyone who can ignore or deny their nation's atrocities regardless of severity or evidence. After 10 years of war I see alot of that in these forums and in everyday life.

Edited by bigtroutak

As for the facts, I know the IBM story is true as for the rest i'll be honest I'm at work and don't really feel like googling links LOL.....Oh Ok here's a couple about IBM: http://www.cbsnews.c...ain504730.shtml http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

Make sure and read the whole CBS article, the last paragraph is very telling.

Anyways, to me in the 21st century a nationalist is anyone who can ignore or deny their nation's atrocities regardless of severity or evidence. After 10 years of war I see alot of that in these forums and in everyday life.

I have a hard time believing any of the millions of hits on any conpiracy theories on the web. I am speaking of " legitimate" copies of legal paperwork on these alleged deeds. Also, the US has never committed any atrocities since the genocide of the Native Americans.

I have a hard time believing any of the millions of hits on any conpiracy theories on the web. I am speaking of " legitimate" copies of legal paperwork on these alleged deeds. Also, the US has never committed any atrocities since the genocide of the Native Americans.

There is serious need for a sarcasm font

Edited by bigtroutak

There is serious need for a sarcasm font

LOL, rest easy. It is only my opinion and like other things, we all have one, LOL

Anythings possible, it wouldnt have been hard for Hitler to dress in Russian uniform and escape, What do you believe when our History has been manipulated mis-information and propoganda. The Jewish population in Germany was 500,000 and somehow the Jews will have you believe 6000000 were gassed. Take into the account the Typhus Epidemic, Starvation/ Malnutrition and the overworked workers in Labour Camps the Holocaust figures are over exaggerated. How can Hitler be blamed for the Final Solution when all countries closed there borders to Jews, the English closed the gates at Palestine and protected it with Warships, the richer Jews in Germany chose to flee and not help there poorer people. Poland were dumping there Jews at the German border. Hitlers idea was to emigrate the Jews out of Germany and Poland. It wouldn't suprise me if Hitler was delibrately put in this situation so the State of Israel could be created and financed with Germany's compensation for the Holocaust.

Really?! That's all too convenient, eh? <_<

I fail to see how this is "all too convenient." These relatives had nothing to do with the Nazi Party (if i recall, they've been in America since before the war) and have been trying for well over half a century to distance themselves from the horrors of the 3. Reich. Believe it or not, some people have had family experiences that they want to forget. I'm sure some of the posters here have ancestors or some relation to the people that took part in driving Native Americans from their land, perhaps even contributing to the starving deaths of women and children as the natives were "relocated." Every country has its dark history, not everyone took part, or wants to be reminded that a relative did.

Edited by Muenzenhamster

The 1st pic is from a slightly different angle. Look to the top and right of the red square, you can see the white sleeve or whatever it is. The square has been placed around the empty space between the head and the white sleeve.

This widely publicized photo of Hitler's Doppelgänger is just that, Hitler's double. It can be doctored and retouched all that anyone would like. It is still not a picture of Hitler, and proves no conspiracy whatsoever, sorry.

I suppose the napalm bombings of women and children in Vietnam, the summary executions of Waffen SS conscripts in WWII, the Dresden fire bombings of defenseless civilians and refugees in WWII, and the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not atrocious.

I'm sorry, but America has committed its fair share of atrocities. The hippie movement didn't arise out of people happy with the white-washed horrors of American G.I.'s

There's still an American bomb in my mom's & aunt's backyard. Somehow I don't think either of them were much involved in the "war machine" as little girls. Perhaps my grandfather's family farm was the target, you know those pigs and chickens could have easily been used to kill American soldiers...

Edit: it's very easy not to think of whom the bombs are falling on when the bombs aren't falling on you or your family. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard, you contribute great posts to the threads here. This one just pushed a few buttons and I believe that one should always remember the children before going to war. Your avatar depicts a man of a great people, one that has had this land for many millennia. If you come from this heritage, please know that I feel a certain shame living here, even if my family came here long after the events that drove the First People from their lands. I am too poor to go any other place. Still, I believe deep in my heart that what was done to the First People here was unjust, appalling, and just plain wrong. If I could, I'd give back what I have, but I have nothing. I rent from the same "conquerors" that took the land in the first place.

Edited by Muenzenhamster

I suppose the napalm bombings of women and children in Vietnam, the summary executions of Waffen SS conscripts in WWII, the Dresden fire bombings of defenseless civilians and refugees in WWII, and the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not atrocious.

I'm sorry, but America has committed its fair share of atrocities. The hippie movement didn't arise out of people happy with the white-washed horrors of American G.I.'s

There's still an American bomb in my mom's & aunt's backyard. Somehow I don't think either of them were much involved in the "war machine" as little girls. Perhaps my grandfather's family farm was the target, you know those pigs and chickens could have easily been used to kill American soldiers...

Edit: it's very easy not to think of whom the bombs are falling on when the bombs aren't falling on you or your family. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard, you contribute great posts to the threads here. This one just pushed a few buttons and I believe that one should always remember the children before going to war. Your avatar depicts a man of a great people, one that has had this land for many millennia. If you come from this heritage, please know that I feel a certain shame living here, even if my family came here long after the events that drove the First People from their lands. I am too poor to go any other place. Still, I believe deep in my heart that what was done to the First People here was unjust, appalling, and just plain wrong. If I could, I'd give back what I have, but I have nothing. I rent from the same "conquerors" that took the land in the first place.

Fair enough. I value everyones opinion. We cannot all agree on everything but respecting each others opinions is only civil. I respect yours.

This widely publicized photo of Hitler's Doppelgänger is just that, Hitler's double. It can be doctored and retouched all that anyone would like. It is still not a picture of Hitler, and proves no conspiracy whatsoever, sorry.

Agreed.

I was told that during the war german sailors used to come ashore on the South Shore of Nova Scotia and used to go to Halifax for "fun". Also, Hitler was said to have bought property in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia has more than a few German communities. I know of one that is all big mansions along the shoreline. My guess is that Hitler ended up in Nova Scotia, i may be wrong but that is my belief.

So Hilter went through Russian lines, crossed through miles of hostile territory, met up with a sub without anyone noticing, crossed the Atlantic, and decided to live in a country where he was enemy number one for six years? Yeah I don't see that happening. Just because there are German communities in Nova Scotia doesn't mean they would have taken in a genocidal monster.

So Hilter went through Russian lines, crossed through miles of hostile territory, met up with a sub without anyone noticing, crossed the Atlantic, and decided to live in a country where he was enemy number one for six years? Yeah I don't see that happening. Just because there are German communities in Nova Scotia doesn't mean they would have taken in a genocidal monster.

I agree Corp. Also, what German would harbor him? They would just be asking to hang as well.

Thanks for saying what I would have. :yes:

Yeah, I agree. Sounds true as hell. So the Masons fooled the world with a fake suicide cover-up story, after terrorizing the whole world with a ONE MAN BAND, and then decided to end it when their SECOND ORDER AGENDA - of bringing their '99-old-sequence' plan to the masses???? That's some xyolantated crap of history!!! And I know a few facts about the Illuminati's hand in this.After that, the THIRD ORDER AGENDA was virtually accomplished within the next 55 years from 1945 to 2000. The FOURTH ORDER AGENDA officially started on 31 December 1999 with the electing of Putin, only to be followed through by George Bush a few months later, ultimately culminating in 9/11. And so as it is, we are now experiencing the Fourth Order Agenda which will end on January 1st 2012 next year. And, wow, my friends, I don't want to scare you but, the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA which will start on February 16th 2012 with the surprise announcement about Osama Bin Ladin's mistaken killing to fool and confuse the world (which they will accomplish by saying that it was another person they killed that day, and then blaming for another world event which will occur any day within the next few months) will finally bring into play the official commencement of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!! Scary stuff. So the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA will keep us virtually in fear at least for another 50 or so years. No jokes.

You know, the FIRST ORDER AGENDA started on 12th December 1111 A.D with the creation of The Order of the Knights Templar. Please don't declare me a Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist, as what I'm saying is entirely true and is the subject of a new book I'm working on; and it thus ended on 29th October 1929 with the HISTORIC STOCK CRASH (HSC)?!?

According to my in-depth investigating, the major event of the FIFTH ORDER AGENDA will be the planned World Invasion Day (as it shall be known by all history thenceforth, which will occur on the 16th July 2014, and this is how it will happen. On that day, all the T.V. stations, Radio broadcasting, and Internet broadcast shall be simultaneously hijacked by the Secret World Government, announcing a non-existent alien invasion. This, they will do through a powerful Quantum computer (whose invention they will announce in June 2012) that will override all other logic-based computers, even the satellites. After that, a worldwide panic & chaos will set in, and then it will be the official declaration of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT with me, Samuel Shafisuna //Gowaseb, and my twin brother, Eduardo Lopez Pita Gomez, as the rightful rulers of it. Because we were destined to lead this race for the betterment of the entire Galactical Family.

After that, the Guardians of Truth as portrayed in The Urantia Book, shall appoint us as the osnomitical Rulers of the Universe, and we shall indeed lead the way.

And with these simple words, do I hereby declare the ULTIMATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECY. Amen to that!!!

Lol...please don't believe a word I just said, as I'm merely looking for attention, although it SHALL HAPPEN as revealed in the REVELATIONS.

Edited by Samuel Shafisuna Gowaseb