Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emergency BroadCast Tomorrow USA

puridalan

It's the government using FEMA as an excuse to transmit their secrect coded tone to wake up their strategically placed sleeper cells in the USA to do Obama's bidding. I, of course, made that up and believe FEMA wants to make sure they are prepared just in case something were to happen on a national scale be it nuclear attack, Yellowstone erupts, Harold Camping makes another prediction, etc.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Michelle

• Little Fish

• puridalan

will it take over the internet as well as tv and radio?

will FEMA be spamming everyone's email?

america, land of the free, home of the brave.

I understand this is the conspiracy section, but your empty conjecture is hard to not interpret as baseless paranoia.

since I was asking questions and questions cannot be conjecture since conjecture is a speculative assertion, all of which makes you a bit of an idiot.

I think everyone is overreacting. The obvious truth is that it wasn't until 2011 that the Obama, the modern Prometheus, gave us this ability to make a TV broadcast. I just hope mankind will use this technology responsibility. What will happen? Will it light the atmosphere on fire? Is it really for emergencies, for just for Obama to make mindless tweets in the middle of the night, simulcast to all computers, television, radio?

Edited by Halloween78

As for Obama getting "his face" on tv. L-O-****ing-L.

Talk about delusional. Obama is not going to be on your tv/radio. His voice won't be heard, they won't be subliminally broadcasting "VOTE FOR OBAMA" into your ears.

I doubt anybody seriously believes that. He is though, either directly or indirectly, getting credit for it even though it is just a test and has happened before.

This IS a conspiracy forum though and Obama doing this to get credit for it is rather tame compared to most of the other stuff on here so you might want to lighten up just a bit.

Edited by frenat

Whew, I'm glad that's over! :unsure2:

:P

I don't watch TV any more but I remember the annoying tests of the emergency broadcasting system.

nice to read that some people do not watch tv anymore. I fall asleep after 20 minutes of watching, in such a daze it should be easy to influence someones thinking like hypnosis. TV is a form of mind control, people connect to it as if TVland is reality. I noticed a change in my perception after throwing away my tv 10 years ago.

I think the TV and certain newspapers are very entertaining when you know their game. It’s interesting to note the propaganda and influencing as it’s broadcast - it’s rife in the news, entertainment, movies, everywhere. It is just as interesting to note the issues that do not so often make it onto the screen. To me, such media is useful in the way of ‘know your enemy’.

It was an over zealous tabloid article I read six years ago on Iran that actually helped bring the whole game to my attention.

Awww, ya'll got it wrong with Obama and the government running the EAS.. Don't you know they are running the cell towers and RFID chips? The EAS is the conditioning system the aliens are using to prepare us :alien:

since I was asking questions and questions cannot be conjecture since conjecture is a speculative assertion, all of which makes you a bit of an idiot.

They were rhetorical questions based off conjecture, ended with "america, land of the free, home of the brave". Paint it any way you prefer, but I saw what you did there.

I just want to thank everyone for posting on this thread with your own insights/opinions ect. First off for those wondering the comet passed last night so it was already gone before they broadcasted. Secondly, interesting thing on Obama though can't really be validated ha-ha. It is apparently just a test, but what it is testing fully is never really stated. Except that it's a test out to us for disasters. I did like the comment about someone else saying the gov't doesn't know when a disaster is coming, that can be very true as well..as no one person or group knows everything. Everyone good points. And someone mentioned amber alerts/tornado warnings those are specific warnings obviously to help you ie from a torando or to save a child in most cases in immediate danger. Not saying all broadcasting is evil/good merely a tool, and how that tool is used varies.

But now you're a brainwashed government slave, powerless as they steal your pie.

If you want pie I will gladly make one for you, but nobody...I repeat, nobody steals my pie. :gun:

If you want pie I will gladly make one for you, but nobody...I repeat, nobody steals my pie. :gun:

It's common knowledge in certain circles that the right to bear arms was in direct response to the little known amendment stressing the God given right to keep pie. Sadly, this amendment was scrapped in the cake vs. pie debate of 1789. They decided to keep the 2nd amendment and rationalize it, because, hey, what could it hurt?

It's common knowledge in certain circles that the right to bear arms was in direct response to the little known amendment stressing the God given right to keep pie. Sadly, this amendment was scrapped in the cake vs. pie debate of 1789. They decided to keep the 2nd amendment and rationalize it, because, hey, what could it hurt?

:lol: You say that with such credibility.

They were rhetorical questions based off conjecture, ended with "america, land of the free, home of the brave". Paint it any way you prefer, but I saw what you did there.

you really need to learn yourself some. a rhetorical question is a question whose answer is implied within the question. nowhere was there an implied answer, so stop being an ass. the context was that not everyone watches TV, so what use is an emergency warning system that only warns people who live in TV land? (that was a rhetorical question). perhaps the point of only broadcasting this using maninstream media is that brainwashed people who live in TVland feel they need government to protect them, whilst those that don't live in TVland have enough instinct and gumption to look after themselves, therefore a msm-only emergency broadcast hits its target audience (this is conjecture).

I think the TV and certain newspapers are very entertaining when you know their game. It's interesting to note the propaganda and influencing as it's broadcast - it's rife in the news, entertainment, movies, everywhere. It is just as interesting to note the issues that do not so often make it onto the screen. To me, such media is useful in the way of 'know your enemy'.

It was an over zealous tabloid article I read six years ago on Iran that actually helped bring the whole game to my attention.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching shows and movies. I even sometimes wish I could flick on the news just to see what they are talking about. I just don't "watch TV". I don't have service and I don't really miss it. The only time I really ever see broadcast TV is at the local pub on a rare night out (and its always a dozen flat-screens with sports on... which I'm not really into). I'm all for media, I just don't care to pay for the privilege of 100 channels of crap with nearly a third of the air-time dedicated to advertising.

I think TV becomes a routine for allot of people, it becomes the center of their living area. As a child my mother remembers sitting around the radio, actually watching the radio, when their programs came on (before TV). Who knows, maybe the behavior is some kind of primal throw-back to when our ancestors gathered around a fire at night and shared stories? If that is the case, its been perverted and lost.

That article from 2009. Kind of dragging their feet.

Test didn't go so well for the feds:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/federal-crackdown-assured-as-eas-alert-fails-to-go-nationwide.html

Guess the bottom line in this whole thread is do you trust the government? If you do then what they're doing is simply attempting to protect its citizens in case of an emergency. If you don't then what they're doing is trying to control the free flow of information for (intentionally or not) potentially nefarious reasons.

Test didn't go so well for the feds:

http://www.prisonpla...nationwide.html

Haven't really followed this, but that is why testing is done. To weed out problems and optimize the system for the purpose it should serve. When I was a kid in Denmark they used to test air raid sirens every Wednesday. just to make sure that everything worked as it should. Now they test them once a year (First Wednesday in May), but they still do the test.

Guess the bottom line in this whole thread is do you trust the government?

In fact, I do. I might not agree with them, but I trust them. Not because I think that the Government always will us good, but because the Government is comprised of countless individuals each with their own agendas, ambitions and open mouths. If something nefarious was going on, we'd know.

If you do then what they're doing is simply attempting to protect its citizens in case of an emergency.

That would be my take.

If you don't then what they're doing is trying to control the free flow of information for (intentionally or not) potentially nefarious reasons.

And how on Earth would they do that with this kind of system? I seriously have a hard time imagining how that would be done. And why disguise it as an emergency system when they probably have the technological means to do something like that covertly?

Why is this a subject of discussion at all? That is the bigger mystery, in my honest opinion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Where I live it went down like this: Sirens sounded, dogs howled, done in about 3 minutes. Not really a big deal. I guess they just want to be sure everyone can hear the sirens, just in case.

Where I live it went down like this: Sirens sounded, dogs howled, done in about 3 minutes. Not really a big deal. I guess they just want to be sure everyone can hear the sirens, just in case.

I didn't hear anything, but I was also buried in my lab I shall readily admit :blush:

Cheers,

Badeskov

I don't think the gov't had any nefarious purpose behind the test. If they did, they would have run the test at 9pm during prime time, when there is a large viewing audience. At 1 pm on a weekday, how many people are really watching their tvs?

Living in NYC, I thought it would be a bigger deal, but I forgot all about the test and didn't even notice it. There was no interruption of our Internet service nor our video conference equipment (we were right in the middle of a videoconference at 1pm).

I think it was just what was stated - a test of the equipment. Anyone watching tv since the 60s has certainly seen these tests from time to time on broadcast tv. Now that the majority of people watch cable, maybe the system had to be updated/upgraded and therefore, tested.

The truth is, if something is going to happen - we will all have to deal with it when it happens. There is no sense in worrying about what might or might not occur.

The system does need updating. Quite a few years ago I was watching a cable TV channel late one night and there was no kind of warning that a tornado was about to come directly over our house. We weren't hit, but it scared the devil out of me. They should be able to put warnings on any available network in your viewing area instead of just the local stations. When tornadoes are rare, in any particular area, sirens aren't always top priority.

Edited by Michelle