Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dramatisation of 1961 alien abduction

Persia

Thanks. He is. He told me some of his experiences but I'm sure not a lot. Some of the tests they conducted with parachuting equipment out of the plane such as tanks. They tried to figure out how they could drop the equipment out with the crew inside, high extraction and low. They couldn't.

Those experiments were carried out at Wright Field. They were not that classified, if I remember* correctly at least one tank landed on someones house.

* I mean I've read that, I'm much too young to have even been there.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• psyche101

• Hawken

• booNyzarC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot help but think of the A Team movie where they come down in a tank!

Rhythm_0110.jpg

No disrespect intended, it just happened to be the very first thing that popped into my head. I know this is not possible, but little in that movie is I think. Awesome to watch though.

I agree that there are many things we do not know, but I think for national security it needs to be this way. It sounds like your father got to see some things the average person did not. An accomplishment in it's own right. But as his own words seem to indicate from the brief snippets that you have shared, his, and the militaries real concern is other men. War is what we fear I feel, and that alone makes the global/alien situation rather questionable. The US has many enemies that simply would not put up with Interstellar traffic on the sly.

That is what I am attempting to explore. Many UFO sightings may and are of terrestrial in origin. Take the SR-71...in the early 70's my father was taking some pictures on the base of the of the hangers and such to show off the the in-laws in England. He wasn't near the classified section of the base. But he was suddenly surrounded by about ten security airmen and an officer grabbed his camera and took the film and told him to move on. He had to think "what was that what did I capture on film?" He after some thought remembered he had caught a portion of a tail of a passing by aircraft. It was the SR-71 being moved into hanger.

Perhaps we have come a long way ourselves, alone. But I don't think so.

Those experiments were carried out at Wright Field. They were not that classified, if I remember* correctly at least one tank landed on someones house.

* I mean I've read that, I'm much too young to have even been there.

Probably why he talked about it. He said they used dummies set up with sensors to see if a human could withstand the g forces. He said if anyone did survive they wouldn't be able to operate the tank. They would be to broken up.

That is what I am attempting to explore. Many UFO sightings may and are of terrestrial in origin. Take the SR-71...in the early 70's my father was taking some pictures on the base of the of the hangers and such to show off the the in-laws in England. He wasn't near the classified section of the base. But he was suddenly surrounded by about ten security airmen and an officer grabbed his camera and took the film and told him to move on. He had to think "what was that what did I capture on film?" He after some thought remembered he had caught a portion of a tail of a passing by aircraft. It was the SR-71 being moved into hanger.

Well that is nothing short of awesome, I am hoping you have some inside knowledge that might lead to some forgotten project. I shall keep an eye out to see if you do find anything along these lines, sounds interesting. The SR-71 will always be a favorite of mine. It was groundbreaking.

Perhaps we have come a long way ourselves, alone. But I don't think so.

I feel there is a long history associated with our Industrial Revolution, I am pretty confident that whatever we fly, we came up with. Who knows, your Father might have been a secret integral part of this modern world we enjoy!

Link - Industrial Revolution.

Edited by psyche101

Well that is nothing short of awesome, I am hoping you have some inside knowledge that might lead to some forgotten project. I shall keep an eye out to see if you do find anything along these lines, sounds interesting. The SR-71 will always be a favorite of mine. It was groundbreaking.

I feel there is a long history associated with our Industrial Revolution, I am pretty confident that whatever we fly, we came up with. Who knows, your Father might have been a secret integral part of this modern world we enjoy!

Link - Industrial Revolution.

My father also said he flew only one time into Area 51. He was carrying cargo that he did not load, it was already done. This was highly unusual. When they landed and got to the end of the runway they were met by security airman in jeeps pointing their M-16s at the plane and they surrounded the craft. They were told not to move and drop the rear hatch. Security entered the plane cargo hold and held my father at gun point while others extracted the cargo from the plane. Once completed they told the aircrew to turn about and STOL out of there immediately.

He had a classified load but did not know what it was nor for that matter he didn't want to know. Airforce holding Airforce at gun point, what was that cargo?

Edited by DENNISSTARR