Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Zimbabwe Incident 1994.

zoser

cheers, I still need to keep digging, hopefully there are still some 'gems' of information.

I think its amazing that we see this so differently. I find the similarities in drawings and interviews quite compelling with any disparities easily explained.

So I still think we are at the eye of the beholder stage, and I am confident I am not blinded by any sort of bias here! (just in case you choose to persue that path :)

speak soon buddy! :tu:

Heya Mate

What I am seeing is two craft that are dome shaped, one that is oval shaped, and I could accept the inconstancy there, but then we move to a cylinder, sphere, red thing(?) and a pie plate. I am not even going to take a guess at the pink drawing. The basic shape is very different, and I cannot resolve how a cylinder and a dome can be considered as similar? Even the out of scale people I can understand, even though one shows the being as tall as the craft, and another shows the being as big as the antennae on top of the craft, but this is a completely different geometry, which is the basic shape I would expect to remain the same. Honestly, the new drawings could well be completely different sighting I feel.

If such disparity as basic geometry can be overlooked, surely that renders the drawings as all invalid? With that sort of interpretation required, I feel the top CIA code crackers would not be able to make this one make sense?

Edited by psyche101

:tu:

Much cheaper than Badeskov ;)

Hey Psyche, finally managed to grab five minutes and respond...

:lol: much cheaper I am sure.

She continues, but what made her say a Gardener? There is no way one could associate a small Alien with Rugby ball eyes with a Gardener? Unless it was a version popularized by older or more popular kids?

Yes I too find this very bizarre, especially the order, i.e. not gardener then alien. Quick note though, I am sure that the rugby ball reference is purely for shape description as opposed to size (not that you thought otherwise)

I was not thinking along the lines of Hype so much, as the fat that the fault had begun the day before, prompting crews to investigate, and the being what the Children possibly saw. I am thinking of a man with some type of work elevated platform that the children were unfamiliar with for the landed spacecraft the next day.

Yes, still a ways to go, but my hypothesis is quite new :D And I think I am the first to investigate this avenue so it will be an uphill battle even when it gains legs.

I see. I thought you were thinking the day before some electrical surcharge causes some kind of discharge that is mistaken for a UFO. Then the rumour of this slowly spreads, and then there is a similar event the next day (at the school), whilst people are trying to repair fault. Obviously this I find very weak as an explanation but maybe further information can assist. Personally I dont buy this in any way shape or form, however I cant dismiss it yet.

May I ask why? An intermittent electrical fault can take literally months to track down on a system that large. (Grid)

maybe my above response made my thought process clearer here.

Heya Mate

What I am seeing is two craft that are dome shaped, one that is oval shaped, and I could accept the inconstancy there, but then we move to a cylinder, sphere, red thing(?) and a pie plate. I am not even going to take a guess at the pink drawing. The basic shape is very different, and I cannot resolve how a cylinder and a dome can be considered as similar? Even the out of scale people I can understand, even though one shows the being as tall as the craft, and another shows the being as big as the antennae on top of the craft, but this is a completely different geometry, which is the basic shape I would expect to remain the same. Honestly, the new drawings could well be completely different sighting I feel.

If such disparity as basic geometry can be overlooked, surely that renders the drawings as all invalid? With that sort of interpretation required, I feel the top CIA code crackers would not be able to make this one make sense?

I find the differences ok myself. I still go back and think if I asked my child to draw a dog....this could end up looking like a lion, a cow, a tree or maybe even a house...

I think the best way forward here is too try and link drawings to the interviews themselves...so basically child x drew picture x, form her description on the interview we can see how she may or may not have been accurate in her drawing, this test in itself would probably answer this part of teh debate, do you agree?

Hey Psyche, finally managed to grab five minutes and respond...

:lol: much cheaper I am sure.

Hi Quillius

Bit in the same boat right now as Christmas steams down upon us. Kids break up this week.

Yes I too find this very bizarre, especially the order, i.e. not gardener then alien. Quick note though, I am sure that the rugby ball reference is purely for shape description as opposed to size (not that you thought otherwise)

Actually, no. I took the reference to be larger than normal, not shaped otherwise, mate I owe you a beer, this one eluded me until you put it under my nose. I think this goes a very long way toward helping my hypothesis along.

I see. I thought you were thinking the day before some electrical surcharge causes some kind of discharge that is mistaken for a UFO. Then the rumour of this slowly spreads, and then there is a similar event the next day (at the school), whilst people are trying to repair fault. Obviously this I find very weak as an explanation but maybe further information can assist. Personally I dont buy this in any way shape or form, however I cant dismiss it yet.

Almost what I am thinking. Except I see the rumours as being brought in after the event. I will ry to firm it up over the Christmas break, I am pretty confident this is the right tree to be barking at. I do not see why Aliens would travel along power lines, or how the described craft could be an interstellar vehicle. It sounds too small to me. The descriptions of craft sound like an electrical fault to me.

maybe my above response made my thought process clearer here.

They do, we seem to be on the same page, and you are helping my ideas along. I look forward to more time to develop this properly.

Edited by psyche101

I find the differences ok myself. I still go back and think if I asked my child to draw a dog....this could end up looking like a lion, a cow, a tree or maybe even a house...

I think the best way forward here is too try and link drawings to the interviews themselves...so basically child x drew picture x, form her description on the interview we can see how she may or may not have been accurate in her drawing, this test in itself would probably answer this part of teh debate, do you agree?

Sure, I am willing to look at any aspect anyone can offer, however, I honestly do not think if you asked your kids to draw a dog that it would look like a house, it would at least still have 3 legs like the album by The Cruel Sea. (Top album). Also, I think we need to take into account that up to 62 drawings exist, this is supposedly the cream of the crop. As such, I feel we are being asked to interpret too much to be fair. And I just cannot see a saucer as a cylinder, that is just too much disparity for me, and I think this is describing two different things, I have to settle to disagree on this aspect, because I think that although you have a good point, there is a limit to artistic license.

I think if such disparity can be accepted, then it should also be accepted that the drawings tell us nothing at all. Every person that sees them will see something different. That cannot be helpful in this situation.

Edited by psyche101

Hi Quillius

Bit in the same boat right now as Christmas steams down upon us. Kids break up this week.

Gidday mate, yes its approaching at its usual rate of knots...Wow this week huh, thats a good long break for them, mine dont finish until around the 20th..I wont tell them about Oz otherwise they will want to live over there :) (my brother moved out there around March, he is married to a nice Australian girl)

Actually, no. I took the reference to be larger than normal, not shaped otherwise, mate I owe you a beer, this one eluded me until you put it under my nose. I think this goes a very long way toward helping my hypothesis along.

oh I see. Not sure how I reached that conclusion, it may possibly have been the kids during interviews and the eye shapes they made with their hands to try and explain.

Almost what I am thinking. Except I see the rumours as being brought in after the event. I will ry to firm it up over the Christmas break, I am pretty confident this is the right tree to be barking at. I do not see why Aliens would travel along power lines, or how the described craft could be an interstellar vehicle. It sounds too small to me. The descriptions of craft sound like an electrical fault to me.

Maybe, all I would say if rumours did spread then thjis would help account for the hysteria we were told happened 'kids came running in screaming, scared'..?!? Like I said I dont buy into the electrical fault but if thats the answer then thats the answer...interesting to see where we end up.

They do, we seem to be on the same page, and you are helping my ideas along. I look forward to more time to develop this properly.

hopefully during christmas we may be able to do some more work on this case. :tu:

Sure, I am willing to look at any aspect anyone can offer, however, I honestly do not think if you asked your kids to draw a dog that it would look like a house, it would at least still have 3 legs like the album by The Cruel Sea. (Top album). Also, I think we need to take into account that up to 62 drawings exist, this is supposedly the cream of the crop. As such, I feel we are being asked to interpret too much to be fair. And I just cannot see a saucer as a cylinder, that is just too much disparity for me, and I think this is describing two different things, I have to settle to disagree on this aspect, because I think that although you have a good point, there is a limit to artistic license.

I think if such disparity can be accepted, then it should also be accepted that the drawings tell us nothing at all. Every person that sees them will see something different. That cannot be helpful in this situation.

ok granted the examples given were a little extreme house v dog. However maybe then if we used the same principle but said draw a car. I am sure we would get some that look like buses, tractors and more, especially when going across the age range of 5-12yr olds.

I do think the drawings will tell us something, maybe not what we expect though, however to be able to spot these 'nuggets' we need to reeally see all pictures and also know who drew each one (age for example is vital), in addition it would be good to listen to an interview and description given then see how this matches with the picture from said child.

To me the pictures all look like different craft, not a variation of the same craft.

This is exactly what i thought as well.

But is there a possible explanation for this?

http://lup.lub.lu.se/luur/download?func=downloadFile&recordOId=2124237&fileOId=2152838

Basically from the study we are shown that kids are good at recounting a given event.

They include fewer details than adults, but what they say is more accurate.

Makes you wonder, if.....

you don't believe they have been instructed, which seems to be the most likely possibility for me.

:D

This is exactly what i thought as well.

But is there a possible explanation for this?

http://lup.lub.lu.se/luur/download?func=downloadFile&recordOId=2124237&fileOId=2152838

Basically from the study we are shown that kids are good at recounting a given event.

They include fewer details than adults, but what they say is more accurate.

Makes you wonder, if.....

you don't believe they have been instructed, which seems to be the most likely possibility for me.

hello Scepticus, one quick point for you, if they were instructed you would have thought that the pictures would all match....i.e. they would be told to re-do any that didnt match.

also the interviews do not show any signs of this, although I do believe there was far to much leading going on by John especially.

hello Scepticus, one quick point for you, if they were instructed you would have thought that the pictures would all match....i.e. they would be told to re-do any that didnt match.

also the interviews do not show any signs of this, although I do believe there was far to much leading going on by John especially.

Hello Quillius.

I do not believe they have been instructed in a way so they could produce similair pictures.

I'll explain when i get off work.

Hello Quillius.

I do not believe they have been instructed in a way so they could produce similair pictures.

I'll explain when i get off work.

No worries, I look forward to your theory :)

No worries, I look forward to your theory :)

Hello Quillius

The late reply as promised.

Many people believe this incident is strong evidence of aliens visting Earth. I do not see it that way and i will explain why.

BTW - Its a lie that the kids in this incident couldn't have been influenced by TV or radio.

First off, lets look at the "sighting" It have been said to have happened in the schools area. 62 kids and one women supposably witnessed a UFO and an alien visit. Or did they really see something else or was it just imagination?

It have been said that they saw the alien and the UFO in a area with extremely wild vegetation which the school have tried over and over to clear up. Wouldn't we have seen evidence from wild vegetation that something was really there? Wouldn't we have seen broken branches and stuff like that?

Note the majority of the kids who believed it was an alien and a UFO were white.

The majority of the black kids thought it was a tikoloshe - Dwarf-like creature which likes to play with kids.

The majority didn't believe it was an alien and a UFO - We should also note that none of the kids saw the "UFO" land

So so did they see something unnatural or was it just imagination.

One little girl believe imagination was a possibility. She couldn't see any UFO or alien. She saw something very bright in the bush and something dark. To quote her: "It could have been a branch or something like that"

I saw this as a major red flag but not as major as the ones to come.

Then Cynthia heard about this strange incident and contacted the school. The headmaster told the kids that a UFO investigator was coming to question them about the "sighting" and wanted them to draw what they saw.

Now the kids knew that the "sighting" has intrigued a UFO investigator. This is where i believe the "instructions" started.

Even before Cynthia came to the school, the kids knew that she only wanted to look at the alien aspect of this "sighting"

Then Cynthia came to the school and the kids had there drawings ready. She noted all the drawing with a UFO and an alien, but discarded all the other drawings. We had 62 drawings of the event and only a dozen of the drawings were UFO related. Not even half of the drawings had anything to do with a UFO.

Cynthia and John started the interviewing the kids which drew the UFO drawings. Note how they interviewed the kids.

They interviewed them in such a way, so the kids were answering the way the kids thought Cynthia and John wanted them to.

This is were the major "instructions" started.

Just a quick exsample.

John: Is this an idea that you have had before, that we don't look after the planet properly and the air or did this idea come to you when you had this experience?

Girl: When I had this experience.

John: At what point did you feel that? When you saw the craft or when you got home at night?

Girl: When I got home.

See a pattern?

She is answering what she thinks John wants to hear. This is exactly what i ment earlier in the thread, when stating if you got a camera in a 3rd world country you can get the kids to say anything.

Hello Quillius

The late reply as promised.

Many people believe this incident is strong evidence of aliens visting Earth. I do not see it that way and i will explain why.

BTW - Its a lie that the kids in this incident couldn't have been influenced by TV or radio.

Good Morning Scepticus,

thank you for the response and theory outline.

I will try and address all your points, I will exclude links at times, should you require confirmation on any point I make please feel free to ask and I will provide, being short of time its easier to be reactive as opposed to proactive with links. :tu:

ok, I agree that the children could have been influenced by both TV and radio.

First off, lets look at the "sighting" It have been said to have happened in the schools area. 62 kids and one women supposably witnessed a UFO and an alien visit. Or did they really see something else or was it just imagination?

no a woman did not see either a ufo nor the being. Maybe the lady you are referring to is the mother of one of the children who was minding the tuck shop at the time, as all the teachers were in a staff meeting. This 'mmother' however witnessed nothing first hand. As for the 62 children, I dont think there is any confirmation as to whether they saw a UFO, or UFO+being or just a being....I think it will be a mixed bag of combinations.

It have been said that they saw the alien and the UFO in a area with extremely wild vegetation which the school have tried over and over to clear up. Wouldn't we have seen evidence from wild vegetation that something was really there? Wouldn't we have seen broken branches and stuff like that?

I have not seen referenced to the school having tried over and over to clear up, I believed it to be more of a work in progress, seeing as their was only one gardener at the school. In addition the object would have to have landed there (as opposed to hovered) to cause any such damage. Although I would also add we are talking about possibly two different 'landing' 'hovering' areas. Shown in Map from afrinews 12.

Note the majority of the kids who believed it was an alien and a UFO were white.

The majority of the black kids thought it was a tikoloshe - Dwarf-like creature which likes to play with kids.

This would make sense, however their beliefs are irrelavent to an extent, its more their visual descriptions that count.

The majority didn't believe it was an alien and a UFO - We should also note that none of the kids saw the "UFO" land

how is this? were a majority of the 62 children black? And yes plenty did believe that the UFO landed, one example is a child called Guy G (who was claimed to be the most composed and articulate of the children), also note his parents did not believe him to which he said he would keep it inside then....

So so did they see something unnatural or was it just imagination.

One little girl believe imagination was a possibility. She couldn't see any UFO or alien. She saw something very bright in the bush and something dark. To quote her: "It could have been a branch or something like that"

I saw this as a major red flag but not as major as the ones to come.

The girl you referred to there makes no such comment in regards ot it being imagination?!? She does state as you say it could have been a branch or something, but she is talking about the darkness on the 'UFO' anyhow the main bit here is that this girl is not part of the 62 children, but someone who witnessed something the day before the main sighting!

Then Cynthia heard about this strange incident and contacted the school. The headmaster told the kids that a UFO investigator was coming to question them about the "sighting" and wanted them to draw what they saw.

Now the kids knew that the "sighting" has intrigued a UFO investigator. This is where i believe the "instructions" started.

Even before Cynthia came to the school, the kids knew that she only wanted to look at the alien aspect of this "sighting"

not quite, the teacher asked the children to draw pictures as soon as they returned to class and hearing of their 'story'. Once Cynthia was contacted she was 'pleased' the teacher made the children draw what they saw. In addition I have seen nothing to say that the teacher would have described/introduced cynthia as a 'UFO investigator' let alone them understanding what a UFO investigator is.

Then Cynthia came to the school and the kids had there drawings ready. She noted all the drawing with a UFO and an alien, but discarded all the other drawings. We had 62 drawings of the event and only a dozen of the drawings were UFO related. Not even half of the drawings had anything to do with a UFO.

hmm, I havent found anyhting to show me the remaining pictures and if they did or did not contain UFOs or 'beings'?!??! have you? The bolded above indicates quite strongly that you know this somehow??

Cynthia and John started the interviewing the kids which drew the UFO drawings. Note how they interviewed the kids.

They interviewed them in such a way, so the kids were answering the way the kids thought Cynthia and John wanted them to.

This is were the major "instructions" started.

I thought cynthia and John interviewed at different times...John a couple of months after I believe. Also how do we know the kids interviewed are those with the drawings?

Just a quick exsample.

John: Is this an idea that you have had before, that we don't look after the planet properly and the air or did this idea come to you when you had this experience?

Girl: When I had this experience.

John: At what point did you feel that? When you saw the craft or when you got home at night?

Girl: When I got home.

See a pattern?

She is answering what she thinks John wants to hear. This is exactly what i ment earlier in the thread, when stating if you got a camera in a 3rd world country you can get the kids to say anything.

I agree that the methods used by John are somewhat frustrating due to the suggestive nature. And yes the child always opting for choice two is a possible clue, but this would have to be repeated many times to avoid coincidental choice. i.e. take the two questions above, for the child to opt for choice two in both scenarios is around 25% on a strict probability basis (obviously 50% on a single question)....It may raise a little doubt but confirms nothing.

Edited by quillius

Good Morning Scepticus,

thank you for the response and theory outline.

I will try and address all your points, I will exclude links at times, should you require confirmation on any point I make please feel free to ask and I will provide, being short of time its easier to be reactive as opposed to proactive with links. :tu:

ok, I agree that the children could have been influenced by both TV and radio.

Morning to you as well.

no a woman did not see either a ufo nor the being. Maybe the lady you are referring to is the mother of one of the children who was minding the tuck shop at the time, as all the teachers were in a staff meeting. This 'mmother' however witnessed nothing first hand. As for the 62 children, I dont think there is any confirmation as to whether they saw a UFO, or UFO+being or just a being....I think it will be a mixed bag of combinations.

Yes its quite possible its her i was thinking of. But then another question arises. Where is this shop located? How far is it from the "sighting" area?

I have not seen referenced to the school having tried over and over to clear up, I believed it to be more of a work in progress, seeing as their was only one gardener at the school. In addition the object would have to have landed there (as opposed to hovered) to cause any such damage. Although I would also add we are talking about possibly two different 'landing' 'hovering' areas. Shown in Map from afrinews 12.

?

Two diffrent areas? I dont quite follow.

All the imformation i have read regarding this case, says the "UFO" was supposably stationary, not hovering nor flying around.

This would make sense, however their beliefs are irrelavent to an extent, its more their visual descriptions that count.

Exactly, this is one of my points. The majority of the kids didn't see UFO or an alien. The majority just saw a little black man with long black hair, no "UFO" or alien. When did we start to resemble little black men with long black hair with aliens?

how is this? were a majority of the 62 children black?

Think you are misunderstanding a bit. I said the majority who believes they saw a UFO and an alien were white. This doesn't mean all the white kids saw an UFO. Plenty of white kids in the group of 62, didn't see a UFO and an alien.

And yes plenty did believe that the UFO landed, one example is a child called Guy G (who was claimed to be the most composed and articulate of the children), also note his parents did not believe him to which he said he would keep it inside then....

Try to gather all information about the witnesses and see how many actually said they saw the UFO land.

I wasn't aware of Guy G saying he saw it land, i would like a refrence for this claim.

Of all the information i have read, it says nothing about they seeing the UFO land.

The girl you referred to there makes no such comment in regards ot it being imagination?!? She does state as you say it could have been a branch or something, but she is talking about the darkness on the 'UFO' anyhow the main bit here is that this girl is not part of the 62 children, but someone who witnessed something the day before the main sighting!

She was one of the 62 kids. Also it wasn't the day before, it was at the same time as the supposably "sighting"

The 16th of September

not quite, the teacher asked the children to draw pictures as soon as they returned to class and hearing of their 'story'. Once Cynthia was contacted she was 'pleased' the teacher made the children draw what they saw. In addition I have seen nothing to say that the teacher would have described/introduced cynthia as a 'UFO investigator' let alone them understanding what a UFO investigator is.

Its wasn't the teacher, it was the headmaster.

And no she didn't ask them to draw what they saw just after the incident. She asked them to draw what saw when they knew Cynthia was coming.

Do you really believe the headmaster would have told the kids that Cynthia was coming without telling them who she was and what she does?

Headmaster: Kids, shut up! Cynthia is coming tomorrow behave nicely.

Kids: Who is Cynthia?

Headmaster: A women

Kids: Okaaaaaay, what do she want?

Headmaster: To talk to you.

Kids: About?

Headmaster: About your "sighting"

Kids: Why?

Headmaster: SHUT UP!

Yes, thats a very lickly scenario.

hmm, I havent found anyhting to show me the remaining pictures and if they did or did not contain UFOs or 'beings'?!??! have you? The bolded above indicates quite strongly that you know this somehow??

I use my common sense. I would have taken copies of ALL the pictures if they were UFO related, but for some reason Cynthia didn't do this, why is that?

Wouldn't you believe if all the drawings showed a UFO and an alien they would have been available on the internet?

Wouldn't you think Cynthia would have taken copies all the pictures, if they were all UFO related?

She only took a dozen, why is that? Maybe because the rest of pictures didn't show any UFO or alien.

I thought cynthia and John interviewed at different times...John a couple of months after I believe. Also how do we know the kids interviewed are those with the drawings?

I agree they didn't do it at the same time. It was Cynthia who contacted John.

How do we know if it was the same kids? We don't, but if it wasn't the same kids then there's no story here. The incident would just be BS.

I agree that the methods used by John are somewhat frustrating due to the suggestive nature. And yes the child always opting for choice two is a possible clue, but this would have to be repeated many times to avoid coincidental choice. i.e. take the two questions above, for the child to opt for choice two in both scenarios is around 25% on a strict probability basis (obviously 50% on a single question)....It may raise a little doubt but confirms nothing.

Which wasn't done. You are right, this confirms nothing but it strongly indicates that the kids just wanted to say what John and Cynthia wanted to hear.

Edited by Scepticus

Exactly, this is one of my points. The majority of the kids didn't see UFO or an alien. The majority just saw a little black man with long black hair, no "UFO" or alien. When did we start to resemble little black men with long black hair with aliens?

Despite not having long black hair, is this a video of the cops catching an alien?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e7c_1195183530

Morning to you as well.

Yes its quite possible its her i was thinking of. But then another question arises. Where is this shop located? How far is it from the "sighting" area?

she was the only adult around the other teachers were in a meeting. here is a bit of text from Cynthia:

Their teachers were in a meeting and did not come out. When I queried the headmaster about this he said the children always shouted and yelled during their playtime and no-one thought there was anything unusual going on. The only other adult available at the time was one of the mothers who was running the tuckshop. When the children came to call her, she did not believe them and would not come out: she was not prepared to leave the tuckshop with all the food and money

?

Two diffrent areas? I dont quite follow.

All the imformation i have read regarding this case, says the "UFO" was supposably stationary, not hovering nor flying around.

page 7 for map and possible two locations

With regards to hovering or flying

maybe best to go through these two links to see many of the descriptions, you will see that a majority say hovering or landing, in addition to seeing it come in to land/hover.

version 11

actually I have not heard or read of one account of a little black man, let alone it being a majority. They all describe a little man dressed in black outfit, and again most describe and discuss a UFO. hoepfully the two links above will provide some good info for you.

Try to gather all information about the witnesses and see how many actually said they saw the UFO land.

I wasn't aware of Guy G saying he saw it land, i would like a refrence for this claim.

Of all the information i have read, it says nothing about they seeing the UFO land.

again please use above links for the info.

There are some other good links I have posted previously on thread.

She was one of the 62 kids. Also it wasn't the day before, it was at the same time as the supposably "sighting"

The 16th of September

nope it was a girl called Fiona aged 9, I am sure that is also contained in above links, if not then I will find you the required link.

Its wasn't the teacher, it was the headmaster.

And no she didn't ask them to draw what they saw just after the incident. She asked them to draw what saw when they knew Cynthia was coming.

Do you really believe the headmaster would have told the kids that Cynthia was coming without telling them who she was and what she does?

ok yes I still classed him as a teacher, but yes it was the headmaster. This is actually Cynthia's version that she had suggested it (maybe trying to take too much credit), I have seen something to the contrary as investigated by Tom Leach from the BBC (who was one of the first there) to report on the event. Either way there is no confirmation here of any suggestion of who she was and why she was coming, if pre-warned at all about a visit.

I use my common sense. I would have taken copies of ALL the pictures if they were UFO related, but for some reason Cynthia didn't do this, why is that?

Wouldn't you believe if all the drawings showed a UFO and an alien they would have been available on the internet?

Wouldn't you think Cynthia would have taken copies all the pictures, if they were all UFO related?

She only took a dozen, why is that? Maybe because the rest of pictures didn't show any UFO or alien.

she said she has photocopies of all the drawings that were clear. As you can imagine some of the drawings from 5 year olds wouldnt really tell you much. She took much more than a dozen, I believe around 40.

I agree they didn't do it at the same time. It was Cynthia who contacted John.

How do we know if it was the same kids? We don't, but if it wasn't the same kids then there's no story here. The incident would just be BS.

???we can see most interviews as they have been posted? are you suggesting he may have interviewed children that were not involved at all?

Which wasn't done. You are right, this confirms nothing but it strongly indicates that the kids just wanted to say what John and Cynthia wanted to hear.

I believe this part to be far more complicated than that, but lets say I do agree his method was not correct IMO

actually I have not heard or read of one account of a little black man, let alone it being a majority. They all describe a little man dressed in black outfit, and again most describe and discuss a UFO. hoepfully the two links above will provide some good info for you.

You haven't read the link you provided, have you?

again please use above links for the info.

There are some other good links I have posted previously on thread.

I find it quite curious that Cynthia didn't say this in her first report to MUFON. But maybe she didn't fell it was relavant at this point. However you are right.

nope it was a girl called Fiona aged 9, I am sure that is also contained in above links, if not then I will find you the required link.

YES she was part of the 62 kids. Read your own link.

ok yes I still classed him as a teacher, but yes it was the headmaster. This is actually Cynthia's version that she had suggested it (maybe trying to take too much credit), I have seen something to the contrary as investigated by Tom Leach from the BBC (who was one of the first there) to report on the event. Either way there is no confirmation here of any suggestion of who she was and why she was coming, if pre-warned at all about a visit.

Ofcourse the kids was told who she was and when she was coming. You were never told if someone were going to visit your class and why they were visiting, back in the days? I was.

she said she has photocopies of all the drawings that were clear. As you can imagine some of the drawings from 5 year olds wouldnt really tell you much. She took much more than a dozen, I believe around 40.

Why can't a 5 year old draw a spaceship and an alien? I have seen plenty of exsamples. Nevermind.

If she has around 40 pictures why is it we only see the dozen which indicates UFO? Also that means 22 of the drawings wasn't clear enough? She can imagne UFO landing in a school but cant imagne what the last 22 pictures resembles? Hmmmmm

???we can see most interviews as they have been posted? are you suggesting he may have interviewed children that were not involved at all?

No no I have just realized i misunderstood you previous post regarding this matter.

I believe this part to be far more complicated than that, but lets say I do agree his method was not correct IMO

Glad to see we agree at some point.

All in all i do not see this as a strong case regarding aliens visiting Earth.

Edited by Scepticus

Have any of you actually talked to the teachers and students that actually had the sightings ?

It does seem that more evidence would be needed to even talk about such an event. And also eyewittnesses !

we are all going by hearsay and speculation What if theses kids saw a military exercise or other event that just got blown into a UFO craze event?

Have any of you actually talked to the teachers and students that actually had the sightings ?

It does seem that more evidence would be needed to even talk about such an event. And also eyewittnesses !

we are all going by hearsay and speculation What if theses kids saw a military exercise or other event that just got blown into a UFO craze event?

Exactly. It could have been a military helicopter with black drawfs for all we know.

Edited by BFB

You haven't read the link you provided, have you?

I have actually, a few times. With this in mind, your initial point here is they describe a little black man, I say this is not the case they describe a little man in black outfit. Can you show me just one that describes a little black man?

I find it quite curious that Cynthia didn't say this in her first report to MUFON. But maybe she didn't fell it was relavant at this point. However you are right.

YES she was part of the 62 kids. Read your own link.

ahh so she was :) therefore back to your initial point, where does she say she believes this could be imagination? and secondly what could a very bright strange object in the bush be? without shortening it to something bright! she says 'object' = UFO? :yes:

Ofcourse the kids was told who she was and when she was coming. You were never told if someone were going to visit your class and why they were visiting, back in the days? I was.

maybe again we have nothing to prove this either way do we? Therefore to build a solution based on this premise would be somewhat 'speculative' at best.

Why can't a 5 year old draw a spaceship and an alien? I have seen plenty of exsamples. Nevermind.

If she has around 40 pictures why is it we only see the dozen which indicates UFO? Also that means 22 of the drawings wasn't clear enough? She can imagne UFO landing in a school but cant imagne what the last 22 pictures resembles? Hmmmmm

They can, would they all be clear? i dont think so. as to why not all shown, I dont know the answer to that,

No no I have just realized i misunderstood you previous post regarding this matter.

no worries

Glad to see we agree at some point.

All in all i do not see this as a strong case regarding aliens visiting Earth.

lets just see if we can solve it...whatever the answer my be :)

hey D, no teachers had the sighting it was just the kids.

their evidence (testimonys) can be seen in various bits of footage....

may have been a military exercise....trying to find out :)

I feel that the original "Lost in Space" spaceship conforms the the basic theme.

Jupiter%202%20Lost%20In%20Space.jpg

jupiter2.JPG

600full-lost-in-space-screenshot.jpg

Ruwa.FR10-18.jpg

Ruwa.FR10-15.jpg

ArielSchoolSketches.jpg

I actually had a Jupiter II model I really wish I still had it ! Worth a Saucer load today ! :rolleyes:

I have actually, a few times. With this in mind, your initial point here is they describe a little black man, I say this is not the case they describe a little man in black outfit. Can you show me just one that describes a little black man?

Ahh my mistake, they clearly describe it several times as a black outfir.

ahh so she was :) therefore back to your initial point, where does she say she believes this could be imagination? and secondly what could a very bright strange object in the bush be? without shortening it to something bright! she says 'object' = UFO? :yes:

She didn't say imagination. That was my interpretation of what she said.

So everytime you hear the word object you think straight away of a UFO? Isn't that jumping to a conclusion to fast?

It could really be anything.

maybe again we have nothing to prove this either way do we? Therefore to build a solution based on this premise would be somewhat 'speculative' at best.

Don't you think this hole case is build up around speculations, no solid evidence just eyewitnesses? Remember we only got the information Cynthia and John have optained. Speculate is really the only thing we can do in this case.

I strongly believe the kids knew Cynthia was coming. I can't see why the headmaster would say to the kids they had to draw their "sighting" without letting them know why.

We need to remember it's kids we are talking about.

Also i noticed something i find very strange. Charity S, one of the kids said: "I saw this silver thing and a person in black alongside it. It looked like a saucer." Then she was asked if she had heard of UFOs beofre and she replied no. Why would she say she haven't heard of UFOs before and then say it looked like a saucer? When the drawing doesn't resemble a saucer at all. I have my suspicions that she have heard of the term flying saucer before. Which gives more strength to my conclusion that the kids just said what Cynthia and John wanted to hear.

Ahh my mistake, they clearly describe it several times as a black outfir.

Morning, :yes::tu:

She didn't say imagination. That was my interpretation of what she said.

So everytime you hear the word object you think straight away of a UFO? Isn't that jumping to a conclusion to fast?

It could really be anything.

thats right she never said imagination and therefore it is just your interpretation, which I dont agree with.

As for everytime I hear the word object I jump to UFO :w00t: huh.....

lets see....the girl sees an 'object' (she uses this word), then she is unable to identify it therefore its 'unidentified' and finally its not stationary on the ground, neither is it in water, it is in the sky behind bushes = 'flying' put them all together we get a UFO (please do note that UFO does not equal ET)..

also if it was on the ground and not flying, its still unidentified object, not sure what the problem is here?!?!

Don't you think this hole case is build up around speculations, no solid evidence just eyewitnesses? Remember we only got the information Cynthia and John have optained. Speculate is really the only thing we can do in this case.

no not speculation, just eyewitness accounts, no supporting RADAR or trace evidence as far as I know, but its certainly not built on speculation.

I strongly believe the kids knew Cynthia was coming. I can't see why the headmaster would say to the kids they had to draw their "sighting" without letting them know why.

We need to remember it's kids we are talking about.

ok so maybe we need to go from the start, with your theory of the events and how they rolled out, please do start with the children playing in the playground .....

Also i noticed something i find very strange. Charity S, one of the kids said: "I saw this silver thing and a person in black alongside it. It looked like a saucer." Then she was asked if she had heard of UFOs beofre and she replied no. Why would she say she haven't heard of UFOs before and then say it looked like a saucer? When the drawing doesn't resemble a saucer at all. I have my suspicions that she have heard of the term flying saucer before. Which gives more strength to my conclusion that the kids just said what Cynthia and John wanted to hear.

so asked if she has heard of UFO she says no, if your suspicions are correct and she has heard of flying saucer...why does she have to know about UFO's and make the link? anyhow, this is still an important piint you picked up on...i.e. the picture doesnt resemble the description she gives...this actually supports my thoughts that the kids cant draw exactly what they see. :tu::P