Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New claims of ET contact with Indian Government

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
According to Subhra Jain, a freelance reporter in New Delhi, she bumped into a very senior Indian Military official in a nightclub in New Delhi. While talking what she came to know will make the rest of the world sit up all night.

According to her, Extra Terrestrials have been visiting India and the rest of the world for thousands of years. In recent days most of the super powers have been formally contacted. India is no exception in recent days.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: India Daily

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• thebarman

• Mad Manfred

• Q-La

Maybe I should plan a visit to the Moon myself then maybe the Aliens will come and talk to me alien.gif

So human don't even have a say on the dos and don'ts in the solar system. That's kind of sad, if it's true.

devil.gif Can aliens withstand a nuclear blast and would that violate the universal rules? If we cook their little gray butts they might surrender some of their ugly little gray women to us for those (last chance for love guys) like me. wub.gif

It's just a thought.

^^^^^just the type of thing that will make the aliens either vaporise us or just leave!

• 7 years later...

This could explain (at least some) of the UFO sighting over India lately.