Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

Paranormalcy

10/1/11

10:16-10:37

Walking flight attendant by glass rectangle windows not on first floor, the carpet is a light multicolored blue. She is wearing her navy blue uniform, with blue top and long knee length skirt. She is in her late 20s’ early 30s, Caucasian, not tan but not pale, she has brown silk uniformed colored eyes, and brown dark hair, up in a ‘pony bun’ combo. She is walking with a navy blue suitcase that is a rolling one, black handles and wheels.

Policy dress code changed, mandated.

I am viewing plane outside; it seems to be a medium sized, delta airline, with the red on the side of the plane.

Numbers I got were 789

Carben-ein-no

I do not know what exactly is going to happen to this plane but it def isn't going to be good. Below i have a picture. PLEASE someone tell me if you know what type of airplane this is so we if possible can give warning. I can't give warning with this description alone. I need to know what type of plane it is, and so far through research I've NOT been able to find it.

I'm exhausted researching, ones like delta, american, western have red..but its not the same. Its a medium plane NOT large..it may be its a local one but I'm not sure so help me out thanks!

Hi Puridalan, It wouldn't be a British Airways plane would it? Their airhostesses have blue uniforms. Here is a photo of the BA planes and the numbers

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bafleet/public/en_gb

Here is the uniforms

http://www.skyport-heathrow.co.uk/assets_c/2010/10/BA%20uniform.html

To Universal No match

To Elaine No Match plane has blue, it has no blue on it

Both of you thanks thou!

Qantas planes ?

Qantas Airline Pics

To Universal No match

To Elaine No Match plane has blue, it has no blue on it

Both of you thanks thou!

YW! :tu:

Libstak

No, it has the red tip but not any of the horizonatal line. I have actually flown Quantas

TO general public, I DO NOT want to take up the thread, that being so if you have a guess of what the plane is or any other concern please inbox me, so it doesn't fill the prediction threads thanks.

One of the past prime minsters Tony Blair is going to suffer from major medical issues in the fall of this year, he will he bospitalized for it, not sure if it will kill him. Also my heart is having major issues and my depression is not mine, this can only mean a major natural disaster event will occur to get such negative sad feelings.

Ok, updating my prediction. I am having heart issues its coming from Tony Blair Prime Minster Former. I know it's not my pain but his I am not sure if he can feel his heart issues or not, I got a more specific time frame of Nov, I would say 15th but I can't be sure on that.

Ok, updating my prediction. I am having heart issues its coming from Tony Blair Prime Minster Former. I know it's not my pain but his I am not sure if he can feel his heart issues or not, I got a more specific time frame of Nov, I would say 15th but I can't be sure on that.

A truly despicable, corrupt and greedy politician...one of many that we have in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

10/22/11 at 11:20ish about Nambia

Namibian government collapses their market deals with GOP republic will fail. New relations are coming in to switch the former republic. Woman in charge with her former husband, husband will be shot (something about resse). I am told there is going to be a big movement in Nambia, a big transitional period. And for this to happen salaries will also change, including what I am being told civil salaries like teachers actually getting paid. For a five year period of time they are going to break off from the rest of the surrounding Africa sector; however, not because they hate them but for some reflection time to move into a higher state

On October 15th with a friend got a few things one including:

Torandoes to hit soon near regions of FL. (at 3 week mark) so last part of first week nov I believe.

Edited by puridalan

• 4 weeks later...

Earlier today on 11/14/2011 10:34 am got words/image:

"An assasination will occur in 18 days. Broad daylight." Way light was showing I say early morning. And if it is in 18 days that makes it occuring on: Dec. 2nd, I also realize if its in a different part of world depending on the time it could make it the 1st or 3rd. Thank you

Edited by puridalan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I predict, in the next 10 or less years a few states of USA will seriously consider autonomy ( of will have autonomy )...In a way I'm sure for this. -without a civil war.

Edited by diablo_04_12

• 2 weeks later...

I predict, in the next 10 or less years a few states of USA will seriously consider autonomy ( of will have autonomy )...In a way I'm sure for this. -without a civil war.

This is what we hope for in Scotland in the next few years....we are a completely different race to the English and since the people of Scotland were conned into this union "In the words of Robert Burns, they (the Scottish MPs) were "bought and sold for English gold" The people of the land were not consulted and now the English government and Labour party are trying to push us into an early referendum knowing that at this early stage there is still not enough Scots confident enough of going it alone and thus it would fail. We were conned by the English and Scots MPs back in 1707 and I am glad Alex Salmond our leader of Scottish parliament is standing firm that the referendum will be around 2014/2015. By then those evil Tories will have destroyed any democracy that the people of England and Wales had and the Scots will stand together to kick lose from the union that is the UK. I say bring it on! I'll get off my soapbox now;)

When I read both diablos and elaines posts I got these words: October 2019 (29 but sounded like 19) the US Corporation will be disbanded

• Like 1

When I read both diablos and elaines posts I got these words: October 2019 (29 but sounded like 19) the US Corporation will be disbanded

I used to be a unionist in the UK yet some gut feeling told me that Scotland would go it alone and I gave into it. 2017 is a date that comes into my head often and its a feeling of acceptance now I feel. It is difficult being part of a country and a feeling of suppression and for many decades a deep loathing of Conservatives who I know will never get more than the one seat in Scotland so why be attached to a country whose political part is one that is so loathed and never voted for. I can imagine that in the US there are parts that also want the freedom to stand alone.

(psychic prediction mixed with awareness)The United States Coporation/government will make bird flue look like it is coming back in order to distract the public from realizing not one but various forms of the flue have been created by man deadlier and more destructive 10 times fold than the bird flue. But this will be done in order to make people get vaccinated to test the new highly toxic strains of flue they plan on unleashing this year and into mid 2013, summer 2013 will peak at an all time high for the man made flue. Over 50,000 alone will die in the summer from it 2013, peaking in july to mid august. I am not getting vaccinated again or ever unless someone forces it upon me..even though this strand is deadly I do not think the vaccine will help...my own opinion, do at your own risk/benefit. Thanks.

A voice/higher self is telling me about a new water tower being constructe, got words like "Cleveland" thinking Ohio, and then being shown a massive burst.

Edited by puridalan
  • Like 1

(psychic prediction mixed with awareness)The United States Coporation/government will make bird flue look like it is coming back in order to distract the public from realizing not one but various forms of the flue have been created by man deadlier and more destructive 10 times fold than the bird flue. But this will be done in order to make people get vaccinated to test the new highly toxic strains of flue they plan on unleashing this year and into mid 2013, summer 2013 will peak at an all time high for the man made flue. Over 50,000 alone will die in the summer from it 2013, peaking in july to mid august. I am not getting vaccinated again or ever unless someone forces it upon me..even though this strand is deadly I do not think the vaccine will help...my own opinion, do at your own risk/benefit. Thanks.

A voice/higher self is telling me about a new water tower being constructe, got words like "Cleveland" thinking Ohio, and then being shown a massive burst.

It doesn't surprise me that governments treat people like guinea pigs, my daughter has a suppressed immune system due the meds for a fairly serious auto immune disease. She is actually healthier than most because we get her blood results every 2 weeks. She is one of those that qualifies for flu vaccines etc and received the combine flu/swine flu vaccine but I'll make sure she doesn't get any other vaccine for the sake of any governmental trial.

As I saw the newstitle Japan moves nuke scrape, I immediately saw location Israel.

At 2:40pm 1/7/12: "Massive bomb will go off in Israel due west south" Then I google mapped trying to put my finger on where I saw it and I don't have an exact location but the radius is near: (most near) HASNA, then ktsi'ot, shivta, al Bagar..over in those vicinities. I asked when it may happen got "Big section 4 weeks" but then said "seven months"..so not sure what that really means.

I predict a many car pile up on a motorway in the UK this weekend with news showing a badly mangled red car. I think 3 or 4 people will die. Hope im wrong.

Prediction at 7am 1/15/2012. Man is going to ‘colonize’ the moon. Military is preparing to start training specific military men and non mil aka civilian beings to build on the moon. The plan is to start digging below ground on the moon, it is easier to colonize underground than above ground as some have said and well look at ants. The plan is to export coal from earth to the moon. The coal then will be held in various parts of the moon. There will be contractors and mechanical engineers and other engineers who will build and work on the moon to do this within the next sixty years. By 2015 I am not sure publically but the training will be launched to start beings on, within 20 years the massive transports will begin.

• Like 1

Prediction at 7am 1/15/2012. Man is going to ‘colonize’ the moon. Military is preparing to start training specific military men and non mil aka civilian beings to build on the moon. The plan is to start digging below ground on the moon, it is easier to colonize underground than above ground as some have said and well look at ants. The plan is to export coal from earth to the moon. The coal then will be held in various parts of the moon. There will be contractors and mechanical engineers and other engineers who will build and work on the moon to do this within the next sixty years. By 2015 I am not sure publically but the training will be launched to start beings on, within 20 years the massive transports will begin.

Interesting in view of the article just posted on U-M today about Russia in discussions with NASA about building a base on the Moon...

THe next prediction is not so much a psychic prediction as putting a few pieces together. But the prediction is: A huge 'natural' disaster will occur in oregon ruining a lot of peoples lives and possibly killing individuals. Time frame: within the next few months.

Also found this interesting: http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/finding-oregon-time-lapse/20r4fx9t?q=time-lapse&rel=msn&from=en-us_msntod&gt1=42008

This was just posted showing or telling about how gorgeous Oregon is, and the production company is called "uncaging the soul"..come on now. Anywho, this 'natural ' disaster will happen, so I advise people stay out of Oregon for a smig.

In today's news -

"COCOA, FL -- Newt Gingrich promised Wednesday on Florida’s space coast to create a moon colony by 2020 if elected president.

"By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon. And it will be American," Gingrich told the crowd of roughly 700, taking them to their feet in applause.

The former House speaker said the current space program in the country is a "tragedy" and believes his "grandiose" ideas can help fix it.

"I am sick of being told we have to be timid and I'm sick of being told we have to be limited to technologies that are 50 years old," he said, noting that by 2020 he wants to be capable to go to Mars."

Source - http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10237875-gingrich-promises-us-moon-colony-by-2020

Note the mention and intention of Mars there too! This news came out 1 hr ago.

Edited by AnVil

Let me take a shot at this.....

* I am seeing massive riots in the US. I am seeing them break out in New York, around the end of May into early June. I see smoke in the streets, I see riot police. I think this has to do with the economy.

* I am seeing a type of computer chip that enables two separate processors (each with multiple separate cores)

* Break-through in limb regeneration

* A new disease (respiratory) wipes out thousands in the East.

* Korea-U.S. tensions increase; possible nuclear threat around August.

* U.S. terrorism alert is in the red zone. Terrorist attacks coordinated in L.A. and New Jersey. (September)

* Economy goes into rapid decline; civil wars imminent

* New revelations regarding the ancient pyramids

* A new threat rises to the world in mid October; he hails from the East. I am sensing "Azar" in the last name....

* Something big happens between the months of October - December 2012... worldwide panic, I hear the scream of millions; they die.

* Solar storms knock out power globally for two months.... millions die (100,000,000) from untreated sickness and disease.........

Hrm. Those was some interesting "visions".

• The topic was unpinned