Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother sees face of an angel in scan

Still Waters

When Dee Lazarou went into labour early at home, she knew the risks of having a home delivery.

There was no midwife present as baby Leo made his way into the world as she gave birth on their bathroom floor, helped only by her family.

But she knew that no harm could come to him - as they had already been given a sign that he was being looked over in the womb.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Junior Chubb

• xScorpinix

• wolfknight

I have an old scan pic of Becky during I think it was 2nd trimester... I saw another baby face only it was a bit clearer than that pic... you could make out the eyes and face more... It scared me...and at the same time made me wonder.. what IF it's something more pleasent? Ohh who knows... I did see the face.. and part body.. above Becky when she was in the womb

If I can find it, I will re-scan it and post it up... you can see the shape of the figure head and shoulders..it was weird...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

That has to be the *ugliest* angel I've ever seen! It doesn't even look like a real face - more like its from a cartoon.

Seriously, how stupid can people get?

That has to be the *ugliest* angel I've ever seen! It doesn't even look like a real face - more like its from a cartoon.

After reading this post.. I cannot honestly tell you...

!st of all you cannot call something that is hard to make out and grainy - Ugly.. To say it is ugly is over the top.. We call things ugly when we can tell what they are and make them out... Even though calling anyone or anything ugly is childish IMO... Blasting a mother for thinking she has an angel on her scan pic is childish... I could clearly make out another figure from that pic.. Anyone with decent eye sight can

Further more.. you cannot make out faces from any ultra sound pic enough to call what it is... You are not meant to make them out.. they are made up from sound waves...and digitized into picture representation ...Hardly can make it out and call it ugly rolleyes.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

God was really scraping the bottom of the barrel when he made that angel!!

Ok, I guess if we are to accept that the image above the babies head is a face of an angel, Then I think its only fair to ask then why does the baby also have an aliens head for a right foot?

Cough. I think people see things and not understanding what the are looking at. That is 1 ugly looking angel.

since when do angels have afros? i can clearly see what appears to be an afro surrounding the so called :Angel Face:

I think maybe there would be an angel in a womb why not. I tell you what, I have 4 kids and all of them were very extremely complicated and near death to me. It was like my body wasn't meant to have babies but god wanted me to anyways. So the idea is not farfetched to me.

I think maybe there would be an angel in a womb why not. I tell you what, I have 4 kids and all of them were very extremely complicated and near death to me. It was like my body wasn't meant to have babies but god wanted me to anyways. So the idea is not farfetched to me.

I feel your pain, I too have had trouble with pregnancies ...lost a couple too...

I don't know if it is an angel... But way I see it is.. If the mother wishes to think it is, who is anyone to yap and whine about it? It is not as if she is harming anyone...I say so what if she thinks it's an angel.. I couldn't care less what she pegs it as... It is still an image o what looks like another baby shape head...

I laugh at the claims that say - It's ugly.!!.. How is it meant to look? Like a Kodak pic? ... I think not many understand the images produced by Ultra sound waves...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Looks like the Ghostface from Scream to me. That guy gets around!!

@GlenndL Since when did angels not have afros?

Edited by Junior Chubb

How Christians think:

*Sees wisp in ultrasound*

ANGEL

How Christians think:

ANGEL

I am far from being a Christian and I feel angels could well exist...... If she pegs it an angel so what? It's her scan pic...I can clearly see an image besides her child.. But I cannot peg it an angel.. It is a face of some sort...I saw a face in my own ultrasound years ago and I pegged it the ghost of my last child... We can call it what strikes us most.. Who is anyone to judge?

How Christians think:

ANGEL

Hmmmmm, one person of one religion thinks one thing....

Hey all people of that religion think that thing!!!

I only skim read the article as I do not believe the face is an angel, but I don't remember reading the word 'christian' in the article.

Junior Chubb; it was a small joke, and an assumption that she is Christian.

Very Stupid.

OK now, let me tell you something...every human being from birth (probably from womb, according to this story)to death have devil companion who guides him to choose wrong choices in life.

Devils, jinns according to Islam can move trough human body just as blood move and this is probably not an angel in womb.

*Notice the similar sound between jinni and english's "genie". TV and other media have twisted the concept of jinn; however, it is interesting to note its origin is from Islam. "I Dream of Jeannie" is a TV show based around a Genie (jinni, plural of jinn). In this show, Jeannie, the genie, frequently was given a request and the requestor never quite got what was requested as she was always creating unintentional mischief. However we understand that the shaitan among the jinn antagonize humans, not that they are kind beings who accidentally mess up on occasion. Those who seek aid (such as asking for favors or making request) from the jinni will find deception and a twisted type of aid that doesn't really meet the requestor's original request, but that satisfies the shaytaanic jinn's desire for evil."

Here is an islamic article about them and please first explore this subjecte and then criticise me.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/

Edited by buco

Junior Chubb; it was a small joke, and an assumption that she is Christian.

Sorry mate

Had my 'Forum Police' hat on, looks like I read to much into it.