Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The secret caves of Giza

Saru

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spectre1979

• encouraged

• ShadowSot

• glorybebe

Nice to see new discoveries and research pay offs! Too bad they didn't get to do more before it was sealed. I wonder if they want to kick themselves for that.

Edited by encouraged

Nice to see new discoveries and research pay offs! Too bad they didn't get to do more before it was sealed. I wonder if they want to kick themselves for that.

Yeah, I wondered about that, too. Why do they want to stop the public from knowing about this stuff an deny it? All it really makes me wonder is what is really way down there that they don't want us to see?

Yeah, I wondered about that, too. Why do they want to stop the public from knowing about this stuff an deny it? All it really makes me wonder is what is really way down there that they don't want us to see?

I've always wondered about that in regards to Carlsbad caverns. Large cave system, yet they only permit guided tours through parts of it and the rest of the time it's sealed shut.

What are they hiding in those forbidden corridors?

Okay if you are vertically above the pyramids and if you have properly sized the scale of the constellation's star map, the three axes stars and the pyramid peaks coincide. Really neat! Neater, yet is to let the constellation run its course through the sky so that the stars set on top the pyramid peak points as viewed horizontally from the ground.* Now freeze everything right there!

We now have a vertical and a horizontal set of overlays. We also have the ability to measure the Earth-proportional distances between those points. That means we can calculate a distance value that may or may not be important. We will see! Then from all that information we can ask numerous questions, as well as deduce some things.

So, we assign, in any given, arbitrary unit (miles, meters, or whatevers), the star-to-star distance between the two high pyramid peaks. We therefore assign the distance of one "whatever unit" (W). Then, if we measure in feet the peak-to-peak distance, as the crow flies, from the one pyramid to the other. The two lines we have worked on so far are proportional since they line up like they do.

So, if we look in a proportional manner into space at those stars:

• as if they were light holes in a spherical geometric shape above us
  • as if they all were therefore equally distant from us

and construct a line between the two stars that represent the two largest pyramid peaks, in order to construct a perpendicular from that line to the west most bright star of the constellation, then we can say, "The west star of the constellation is 1.25 the distance of the earlier mentioned two stars."

Now we can apply those values to the ever familiar algebraic proportionally ratio stated as a is to b as c is to x. Ex ("x") being the value we seek. This, said in a mathematical manner, uses the notation:

• "as is" is symbolized as ":"
    "as" is symbolized as "::"
    "( )" is just to keep the number and the number's unit of measure together

and looks like this notation: (1 W):(1600 ft.) :: (x W):(2000 ft) = 1/1600 :: x/2000 = 1.25 W

As in:

• _|c__d
    b |
    a |
  • a to b Earth spots are 1600 ft apart
  • c to d Earth points are 2000 ft apart

All of that just to say this...

Now if the constellation, having run its course to allow the stars to perch atop the points of the pyramids, we can ask, "Is there significance:

• to the vertical distance of the other two remaining stars--one in the air, the other in the ground, 2000 ft below that peak
  • to the place(s) (arc on which) one has to stand to accomplish the alignment of the stars on top of the pyramids?

If the distance below ground is some kind of naturally formed geological feature, then perhaps it was the determining factor for the measurements that determined the placement of the pyramids.

* This can only happen either at rise or at fall not both, since the last star is at an offset of the line.

Edited by encouraged

Okay if you are vertically above the pyramids and if you have properly sized the scale of the constellation's star map, the three axes stars and the pyramid peaks coincide. Really neat! Neater, yet is to let the constellation run its course through the sky so that the stars set on top the pyramid peak points as viewed horizontally from the ground.* Now freeze everything right there!

We now have a vertical and a horizontal set of overlays. We also have the ability to measure the Earth-proportional distances between those points. That means we can calculate a distance value that may or may not be important. We will see! Then from all that information we can ask numerous questions, as well as deduce some things.

So, we assign, in any given, arbitrary unit (miles, meters, or whatevers), the star-to-star distance between the two high pyramid peaks. We therefore assign the distance of one "whatever unit" (W). Then, if we measure in feet the peak-to-peak distance, as the crow flies, from the one pyramid to the other. The two lines we have worked on so far are proportional since they line up like they do.

So, if we look in a proportional manner into space at those stars:

• as if they were light holes in a spherical geometric shape above us
  • as if they all were therefore equally distant from us

and construct a line between the two stars that represent the two largest pyramid peaks, in order to construct a perpendicular from that line to the west most bright star of the constellation, then we can say, "The west star of the constellation is 1.25 the distance of the earlier mentioned two stars."

Now we can apply those values to the ever familiar algebraic proportionally ratio stated as a is to b as c is to x. Ex ("x") being the value we seek. This, said in a mathematical manner, uses the notation:

• "as is" is symbolized as ":"
    "as" is symbolized as "::"
    "( )" is just to keep the number and the number's unit of measure together

and looks like this notation: (1 W):(1600 ft.) :: (x W):(2000 ft) = 1/1600 :: x/2000 = 1.25 W

As in:

• _|c__d
    b |
    a |
  • a to b Earth spots are 1600 ft apart
  • c to d Earth points are 2000 ft apart

All of that just to say this...

Now if the constellation, having run its course to allow the stars to perch atop the points of the pyramids, we can ask, "Is there significance:

• to the vertical distance of the other two remaining stars--one in the air, the other in the ground, 2000 ft below that peak
  • to the place(s) (arc on which) one has to stand to accomplish the alignment of the stars on top of the pyramids?

If the distance below ground is some kind of naturally formed geological feature, then perhaps it was the determining factor for the measurements that determined the placement of the pyramids.

* This can only happen either at rise or at fall not both, since the last star is at an offset of the line.

Will have to read this again, when I haven't just woken up!

That Egyptian Antiquities dude is such a control freak.

I don't know it for a fact but I would imagine a person would have to pad his palm, or some organization of his, to gain his approval for a project. Maybe a new government will check into that.

Also, there is the real fear that surreptitious, secret investigations, like were happening would abound from that discovery without the necessity of an inventory to prevent treasure hunters from walking away with stuff.

That Egyptian Antiquities dude is such a control freak.

Also, there is the real fear that surreptitious, secret investigations, like were happening would abound from that discovery without the necessity of an inventory to prevent treasure hunters from walking away with stuff.

Which would be WHY he's a control freak.

Check into his track record for artifact recovery and site security, in comparison to his predecessors.

I've always wondered about that in regards to Carlsbad caverns. Large cave system, yet they only permit guided tours through parts of it and the rest of the time it's sealed shut.

What are they hiding in those forbidden corridors?

ive been there twice. beautiful place.

I haven't been on that continent yet! Probably never will, now.

Yes, perhaps I am being unfair. After all there is so much that could go missing and so much that has. They are capable of retaining their own artifacts. I certainly would exercise caution if it were my nations natural resources.

Which would be WHY he's a control freak.

Check into his track record for artifact recovery and site security, in comparison to his predecessors.

True but he's also an ****!

True but he's also an ****!

So?

Imean, personally it seems to be depending on who works with him. Some report him to be a jerk, others worked with him just fine.

Chasing Mummies... played up his personality for the "reality" part of the show. And it sucked and I wish he hadn't done it.

But, the fact is he was very good at his job, and hopefully his replacement will be at least as effective.

I prefer a jerk who knows what he's doing to a fellow who keeps loosing his pants, personally.