Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection Advice needed

Ajay R

Hey guys...

I`m new to the phenomenon of Astral Projection... Came across it around 2-3 months back... After reading up about it I started to Practice in the hope of having a succesful OBE.... So far i only have been able to reach a state of complete relaxation and (maybe) get in touch with the Astral Body... or energy body.... The energy body is more or less in Sync with the physical body in my case... Very few times have i been able to just move the energy body but never completely separate even parts of it from the physical body....

I have probably some blocks regarding Astral Projectin which is why I may not be getting results....

Just want to clear some things in my mind and i need your help...

How many of you have actually Validated the phenomenon for yourselves?? Is it real??? I guess this is the biggest block for me although i try to convince myself that it is in fact real...

Please advise on where i probably am going wrong and any tips that might help....

Thanks... :-)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ajay R

• White Crane Feather

• StarMystic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, let's talk about the things you are doing right! Continued practice and asking for direction are the two best approaches to learning how to project astrally.

To answer your more direct question, yes I have experienced astral travel, but validation is not something that someone else can do for you. If your mind has doubts, they will hinder your success. I also had many doubts at first, but my biggest aid in circumventing them was to understand that there is no pressure to succeed. Don't try to have a OBE ... instead, just relax. If you can feel yourself moving toward an OBE, that's great! If not, just relax and try again another time.

As you can see from my post count of 1, I am new to this website as well, though I have considered myself a seeker of the mysteries of the universe throughout my entire life. If I have not aided you in any way, I am sure more members will be along to share more advice with you. If there is anything I have learned, though, it is not to undertake astral travel lightly or for mere amusement.

Hey guys...

I`m new to the phenomenon of Astral Projection... Came across it around 2-3 months back... After reading up about it I started to Practice in the hope of having a succesful OBE.... So far i only have been able to reach a state of complete relaxation and (maybe) get in touch with the Astral Body... or energy body.... The energy body is more or less in Sync with the physical body in my case... Very few times have i been able to just move the energy body but never completely separate even parts of it from the physical body....

I have probably some blocks regarding Astral Projectin which is why I may not be getting results....

Just want to clear some things in my mind and i need your help...

How many of you have actually Validated the phenomenon for yourselves?? Is it real??? I guess this is the biggest block for me although i try to convince myself that it is in fact real...

Please advise on where i probably am going wrong and any tips that might help....

Thanks... :-)

Hi,

Yes, I have validated for myself. The existence of the experiences cannot be in doubt at least by those familiar with the subject. As to the exact nature of it... Well the debate can go for ever.

Honest faith allows for the exploration of doubt and welcomes it.

Validation is a personal gift.

Some are going to disagree with me, but doubt is a virtue. But instead of festering in doubt use it as a motive for exploration. When you take this attitude you are destined for wonderful discoveries.

Please go to the pinned thread and give us a detailed overview of what you are doing and your methods, and I will help you trouble shoot.

Edited by Seeker79

First off, let's talk about the things you are doing right! Continued practice and asking for direction are the two best approaches to learning how to project astrally.

To answer your more direct question, yes I have experienced astral travel, but validation is not something that someone else can do for you. If your mind has doubts, they will hinder your success. I also had many doubts at first, but my biggest aid in circumventing them was to understand that there is no pressure to succeed. Don't try to have a OBE ... instead, just relax. If you can feel yourself moving toward an OBE, that's great! If not, just relax and try again another time.

As you can see from my post count of 1, I am new to this website as well, though I have considered myself a seeker of the mysteries of the universe throughout my entire life. If I have not aided you in any way, I am sure more members will be along to share more advice with you. If there is anything I have learned, though, it is not to undertake astral travel lightly or for mere amusement.

Thanks for taking the time to reply... I really appreciate it... Will keep what you`ve said in mind... Thanks :-)

Hi,

Yes, I have validated for myself. The existence of the experiences cannot be in doubt at least by those familiar with the subject. As to the exact nature of it... Well the debate can go for ever.

Honest faith allows for the exploration of doubt and welcomes it.

Validation is a personal gift.

Some are going to disagree with me, but doubt is a virtue. But instead of festering in doubt use it as a motive for exploration. When you take this attitude you are destined for wonderful discoveries.

Please go to the pinned thread and give us a detailed overview of what you are doing and your methods, and I will help you trouble shoot.

Thanks for your time... I will go through the entire pinned post .... But as of now in sequence what i do is- Breathing work with a sequential relaxing of the muscles of the body from toes to head.... followed by a a few minutes of visualising a ball of light ( protective techniques)... concentrating on the 7 energy centres in an attempt to raise Kundalini followed by a deepening of relaxation by self hypnosis.... During the process I do feel astral parts moving but never separating from the body... This is about how far i have reached.... Maybe i dont press on for too long because I eventually drift off to sleep with a feeling of having given up....

I have had about 2 episodes of lucid dreaming though... about few weeks back...

Thanks again...

Thanks for your time... I will go through the entire pinned post .... But as of now in sequence what i do is- Breathing work with a sequential relaxing of the muscles of the body from toes to head.... followed by a a few minutes of visualising a ball of light ( protective techniques)... concentrating on the 7 energy centres in an attempt to raise Kundalini followed by a deepening of relaxation by self hypnosis.... During the process I do feel astral parts moving but never separating from the body... This is about how far i have reached.... Maybe i dont press on for too long because I eventually drift off to sleep with a feeling of having given up....

I have had about 2 episodes of lucid dreaming though... about few weeks back...

Thanks again...

That's alot.

Protection? Creating something to protect you is a fear based meditation. That most likely is going to be trouble. I would drop anything that has a sponsoring emotion of fear. You should not bring anything fear based with you. Instead make it a calming confident energy. That will protect you more than anything else, but you can't think of it as protection. More like pumping yourself up for a run.

Edited by Seeker79

That's alot.

Protection? Creating something to protect you is a fear based meditation. That most likely is going to be trouble. I would drop anything that has a sponsoring emotion of fear. You should not bring anything fear based with you. Instead make it a calming confident energy. That will protect you more than anything else, but you can't think of it as protection. More like pumping yourself up for a run.

Right... Ok.. Any other suggestions which you might have??

I went through the pinned post... With regard to projection signs-- the only thing i`ve felt is the vibrations... these die down after about 10 secs or so... The pinned post suggests a "roll out" technique or to just get up... Will give that a shot today... But could you also suggest how i might find a technique that suits me best?

Thanks

That's alot.

Right... Ok.. Any other suggestions which you might have??

I went through the pinned post... With regard to projection signs-- the only thing i`ve felt is the vibrations... these die down after about 10 secs or so... The pinned post suggests a "roll out" technique or to just get up... Will give that a shot today... But could you also suggest how i might find a technique that suits me best? An exit technique...

Another doubt that i had... When you astral project?? Are the perceptions similar to a dream like state?? Or similar to what we percieve in the physical world?? I know these are probably covered in the FAQ`s.. But it does make a difference when you interact with someone with the experience... Sorry for all the bother...

Thanks

Edited by Ajay R

My response is here. We are trying to keep these discussions there. :)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0&gopid=4156592entry4156592

Edited by Seeker79