Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Telekinesis real?

Agnostist

Hello guys iam new i saw two videos in the youtube about telekinesis.I found these puzzling is these real?whats ur opinion.Mostly youtube videos are fake but i can't tell whether this is fake or not.

Old

New

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand............. :innocent: :innocent:

• Like 3

Agreed. All telekinesis so far has been a total fake.

Wouldn't it be nice though if someone could produce a fake without the constant over-use of cheesy, enigmatic hand movements? It all looks like some cheap 50's movie after awhile.

Personally, I belive telekinesis is real, but only a few have discovered it. There have been many imposters of telekinesis, and it is hard to tell if one is real.

It is difficult to believe in video evidence for telekinesis, not because of the common availability of editing technology, but rather because of the methods used by the people being videotaped.

In other words, if we look at a video of a person doing telekinesis, and we can spot a half-dozen errors in methodology alone, it isn't even worth wondering about whether it is fake or not. Regardless of whether the power is real, the person who set up the video simply doesn't have the background to set up a scientifically credible test, and is thus a less than trustworthy source.

Think of it this way: You are a paleontologist, and you have many years in the field along with your academic credentials. Someone walks up with a bunch of pictures claiming to have found dragon fossils. To you, they just look like pictures of rocks, but beyond that, the pictures don't show any of the surrounding terrain, they don't show the overall arrangement of the alleged fossils, and the guy doesn't have any data regarding time or location.

It isn't that you are automatically dismissing the idea of dragons or fossils (you may well not believe it, but that isn't really your primary motivation). It is simply that there are so many things wrong with this presentation that you really have absolutely no reason to believe this guy has any paleontological or scientific experience at all, and is thus extremely likely to be fooled by anyone, including himself.

Personally, I belive telekinesis is real, but only a few have discovered it. There have been many imposters of telekinesis, and it is hard to tell if one is real.

I agree. There are also some who work with energies in ways not involving telekinesis.

• 3 weeks later...

Good topic, for me the Psi-Wheel is the best training tool for tk. Don't believe what u hear from the 'debunking' of the psi-wheel, it is easy to learn and you can make your mind up by trying it and assessing it for yourself for you are the best judge right?

This guy is totally legit, i have chatted to him a fair bit and he's right on the money :)

I'm pretty sure he started with the spinner....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWAwE5y0M-I

Edited by ShamanPunk

I believe in telekinesis, but the guy above appears to be whipping up a moderate breeze!

Wouldn't it be good to see him move the foil toward himself, or up off the table.

Hello guys iam new i saw two videos in the youtube about telekinesis.I found these puzzling is these real?whats ur opinion.Mostly youtube videos are fake but i can't tell whether this is fake or not.

Old

New

Ohhh, this is hard. I am opening the fridge door now--easy--easy. I am now floating a beer toward my chair. There got it. Yes, it works.

• Like 1

Ohhh, this is hard. I am opening the fridge door now--easy--easy. I am now floating a beer toward my chair. There got it. Yes, it works.

Please teach me how to do this!

Does it work with pint cans?

• Like 1

Please teach me how to do this!

Does it work with pint cans?

Oh yes. But be careful with the shots. They tend to spill a little, LOL.

• Like 1

Good topic, for me the Psi-Wheel is the best training tool for tk. Don't believe what u hear from the 'debunking' of the psi-wheel, it is easy to learn and you can make your mind up by trying it and assessing it for yourself for you are the best judge right?

This guy is totally legit, i have chatted to him a fair bit and he's right on the money :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NWAwE5y0M-I

You don't have to 'debunk' the psi-wheel. It's just 2nd grade science. Pretty simple.

As for the video, I'll bet i could make one where I look like just as much as a dou#$ as this guy. Come on, really?

Here's a video of me 'focusing my chi'.

• Like 1

You don't have to 'debunk' the psi-wheel. It's just 2nd grade science. Pretty simple.

As for the video, I'll bet i could make one where I look like just as much as a dou#$ as this guy. Come on, really?

Here's a video of me 'focusing my chi'.

Scientific obvservation and proper discernment for a topic such as this can only really be done by the individual laying claim to knowing the truth of the matter at hand and that can only really be stated as fact if the person has actually tried it for themselves. And in my humble knowingness i am telling you that you would know this in a few hours if you cared to try it out. Anyways, i'm not hating on you but just hoping you will try it as you are curious enough to be on a site like this right? :)

I've been trying many things out over the last few years and it totally helped me to fine tune myself, here is a video of me that you may find hard to explain or even believe. Telekinesis is not my intention in this video, even though there is a psi wheel present(i do have tk vdeos as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRtTvaD6Jw

Best of luck in your quest for your truth :)

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWAwE5y0M-I

I practice telekinesis myself, so I know it is real but I am skeptical of this video and many others. The man doesn't need to make any movements to make the aluminum foil fall over using energy. The small draft that he is creating with his hand movements is enough to make the aluminum fall over. I know that he is standing far away from the foil, but the draft created by his movements is enough to knock the foil over. You don't need to make silly movements for telekinesis to work. You can do it while remaining perfectly still.

There are different ways that you can knock the aluminum foil over using energy. One way is by using a psi ball which is a ball of energy built up in your hands then directed towards the foil. You don't actually need to throw the ball which just creates a puff of air. You can remain perfectly still while directing the ball towards the foil. Another way of doing it is by directing the energy from your hands straight towards the foil, but you need to need your hands perfectly still and far away enough to make sure that it is not just the normal heat generated by your hands that is knocking it over. Another way is doing it with your mind only. Not directing the energy from your hands, only using your mind. It is a different technique using your mind rather than directing your energy into your hands and then outwards but I find it more satisfactory when I practice this way and it works.

Telekinesis is real, but it is important to be skeptical of videos that you see on the internet and when you see an amazing one, try and make sure that there are no other factors that could cause the object to move. I am skeptical of people using psi wheels using the energy from their hands because I know that the heat generated by your hand can move the wheel. I was very disappointed when I found out that it was just the heat from my hands and not the actual energy moving it when I found out. I am not doing this to trick anyone or to show off, only for my own spiritual and physical development so finding that out made me feel sad. I can make the psi wheel move just with my mind, but it only moves around a little and doesn't spin around like when I have my hands near it. Mind you, I can control the direction of it when I use my mind and not when I use the energy from my hands. Control over the direction that it moves is a good indication that it is energy or telekinesis and not any other factors.

It is possible that the man in this video is using telekinesis, but I really believe that his movements are creating a small draft and that is what is knocking the foil over. He probably doesn't realize that though.

I am thankful for the de-bunkers because they have helped me improve my ability.

When I've been angry a few times objects have flown off the shelves at me, and once I was *ahem* climaxing, the radio volume went way up! Like, all the way without me being near it!

Thats all my experiences with anything close to telekinesis. :tu:

• Like 1

When I've been angry a few times objects have flown off the shelves at me, and once I was *ahem* climaxing, the radio volume went way up! Like, all the way without me being near it!

Thats all my experiences with anything close to telekinesis. :tu:

I also sense that these were expressions of your telekinetic energies.

In my view, we all have a lot to learn about a great many things.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I have performed telekinesis myself, and I didn't move at all. It took somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour of focusing, relaxing, and truly believing in what I was trying to do before it happened. After it started it was like I maintained a connection with the object I was trying to move. I had a friend of mine witness what I was doing as well. I made a ceiling fan spin. I was laying on my back, on a bed the whole time while my friend was playing a video game. At first he thought that I had just turned the fan off and let it spin down because it was moving very slowly. I told him to wait, and I made it spin faster.

There is one detail which I think will sound ridiculous to most people. I performed the telekinesis in the afternoon, and later that same evening I was thinking about trying again, but I was more excited and in awe that it actually happened. I was laying down looking up at the same fan, but it was night time, and the lights of the ceiling fan were on. I started to concentrate for a few minutes, and all of a sudden I saw what looked like a huge dragon fly fly up in front of the light, and then down toward me. I thought it was going to hit me, and I sat up and raised an arm to shield myself. I seriously thought it was a bug, but couldn't find any in the house.

Since then I've started to question whether or not I had help from something else in making the fan spin. If I did, how were these things able to read my thoughts. The fan spun in the direction I wanted it to, and it took considerable concentration. Another incident happened that very night, in which the same friend and I were visited by at least a hundred tiny lights, and a child sized black ghost, or shadow person. I'm not sure what the technical definition of a shadow person is. I never really felt like it was a ghost. My impression was that both the lights, and the black entity were more like nature spirits.

I honestly think that what I saw that looked like a dragon fly was a fairy. I know exactly how far off from the topic that sounds, and I'm not trying to do any damage to the subject of psychic abilities at all. It is simply the truth. Maybe my concentrating on my psychic abilities opened me up to other things, I'm really not sure.

if you look up to kgb psychic files its a documentary on youtube about how russia used psychic persons to win in war.

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly ,the experiments done in Russia in the 50s,were quite real.

The subjects also all died young ?

They would experience things like high blood pressure,to the point they would have nose bleeds and strokes.

They didn't live to be very old,if memory serves.

I'd say there's something to it,but it's in some governmental classified papers somewhere.Not on YouTube.

if your right then the people involved were probably boasted with something to make them powerful.

Edited by StoneTz