Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

Babe Ruth

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate. Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

Edited by Babe Ruth

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• oly

• Babe Ruth

• Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No conspiracy....

The act of desperate and prejudice minds scrambling for authenticity...The white majority just hates that a black man is soiling the whitehouse....but guess what...soon a woman will have it...or a Hispanic...and maybe an Asian...heck...we might one day see an actual Native American as a president....wouldn't that be a hoot!?

The old boy club is dieing and they hate it...the elitist mindset is not dead....yet...but it has been wounded...we need to kill it soon...

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate. Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

Many threads on this. Obama was born in the US.

I thought the issue is that Obama is a native born citizen, not a natural born citizen. he is "native born" because his father was not a US citizen and he was adopted in indonesia.

the constitution states only a "natural born" can be president, so obama does not have the qualification to be president.

as for the birth certificate, it looks fake to me, maybe a deliberate fake put out there to create a double jeopardy contingency plan, or maybe he just wasn't born in the US.

racist? how could you know without getting into the minds of people you don't know. :rolleyes:

I thought the issue is that Obama is a native born citizen, not a natural born citizen. he is "native born" because his father was not a US citizen and he was adopted in indonesia.

the constitution states only a "natural born" can be president, so obama does not have the qualification to be president.

There is no such distinction in the U.S. Constitution between a natural born and "native" born person. From Wiki, for instance:

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.[1]

I hope you see the difference. Secondly, he was not adopted in Indonesia, he spent time there.

as for the birth certificate, it looks fake to me, maybe a deliberate fake put out there to create a double jeopardy contingency plan, or maybe he just wasn't born in the US.

Really? It looks fake? Everything just has to be a conspiracy, eh?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for fat fingers and too small keys

Edited by badeskov

Wow. you could not be more wrong. Most people laugh at birthers ignorance.

Since Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a natural born citizen. Regardless of who his parents are.

And no, the BC on line is not a fake.

he was not adopted in Indonesia, he spent time there.
he went to school in indonesia, and in order to go to school in indonesia you need indonesian citizenship, indonesian citizenship does not allow dual nationals, so he had indonesian citzenship and no other citizenship as a child, that should disqualify him.
Really? It looks fake?
if you download the birth certificate from the whitehouse wesbite and blow up one of the blank boxes you'll see it matches exactly the blank twins box, antialiasing on digital scans (grey pixel smudging around black lines) is completely random, it is impossible for 2 boxes to appear digitiallly identical, yet they are, meaning someone cut and pasted a blank box from the scan and pasted it over the twins box implying the certificate the scan came from had a tick in the twins box, so yes it looks like its been photoshopped, there are other issues with it as well.
Everything just has to be a conspiracy, eh?
only if its true.

I am stunned that people intelligent enough to use the internet are still posting things like this.

I am stunned that people intelligent enough to use the internet are still posting things like this.

don't worry, everything is fine. msnbc and cnn will comfort you every evening in your living room.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

check out boxes 1 and 2 in the picture below from the whitehouse website.

post-91192-0-96617200-1327797395_thumb.j

you'll have to verify it yourself, since the upload program on here creates a jpg and does its own smudging, but you can see it is digitally identical if you do it yourself.

Edited by Little Fish

My question is, if there were a Manchurian candidate why on Earth would they choose someone with questionable birth records? Even remotely questionable? Seems like plain stupidity to me that with all the people born in the US with rock solid eligibility to be a candidate for president that they'd pick someone they'd have to do a coverup for.

Unless of course they wanted us to keep busy arguing over it, being all distracted and whatnot.

... The white majority just hates ...

I believe such generalities based on race is called ... (drum roll please) ... racism.

My question is, if there were a Manchurian candidate why on Earth would they choose someone with questionable birth records? Even remotely questionable? Seems like plain stupidity to me that with all the people born in the US with rock solid eligibility to be a candidate for president that they'd pick someone they'd have to do a coverup for.

Unless of course they wanted us to keep busy arguing over it, being all distracted and whatnot.

just some speculation, but if you want to install someone in a position of power and control them, that is, make sure they don't do anything to threaten your own position/misdeeds, you'd be able to use the information you have to make sure they didn't do anything you didn't like, I'm sure you've seen the godfather films and what the mafia did to a senator, or to be less word winded about it, blackmail.

or maybe the intention is to set precedents to overturn the constituion, almost every other aspect of the constitution seems to be have overturned. it won't be long before the constituion will be completely voided, and then the fun really starts, you want a better future vote ron paul.

is it just a coincidence that when jerome corsi's book was published and the issue was gaining traction in the public mindset, within days bin laden was allegedly killed the traction eased off, and the media and public had something else to talk about.

http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327837474&sr=8-1-spell

so looks to me like intent to bury the story, not intent to keep people arguing about it.

Interesting psychological phenomenon this apparent need to "debunk" in a conspiracy forum, like there are no conspiracies. Are they really academic/scientific types? Is this indoctrination to the state/establishment some way the cause of this need to refute every "abhorrent slander" of our dear leaders?

racist? how could you know without getting into the minds of people you don't know. :rolleyes:

That "natural born" is the heart of the matter, apparently. And apparently there is case law from the early days of the republic dealing with that very issue, and tending to work against Obama's position.

The Georgia court could not hear Obama's position on the record, for his attorney did not show.

The court did hear from more than 1 expert regarding the proffered birth certificate, and they are all in agreement that the document has all the telltale signs of being counterfeit.

The Manchurian Candidate/conspiracy angle comes from the fact that Obama's mother spent a large part of her life working for two entities--East West Center and Asia Foundation--that were under the direct supervision of the CIA. That is all in the record, and covered by the recent book "A Singular Woman".

Is it possible that the young Obama was groomed and manicured by the Agency? :ph34r:

He certainly supports the Wall Street gang, which is fairly populated by CIA types.

The Manchurian Candidate/conspiracy angle comes from the fact that Obama's mother spent a large part of her life working for two entities--East West Center and Asia Foundation--that were under the direct supervision of the CIA. That is all in the record, and covered by the recent book "A Singular Woman".

Is it possible that the young Obama was groomed and manicured by the Agency? :ph34r:

He certainly supports the Wall Street gang, which is fairly populated by CIA types.

there's a really good book on this issue if anyone wants more information, it was researched and published prior to obama even being elected and has passed the test of time.

http://www.amazon.com/Obama-Postmodern-Making-Manchurian-Candidate/dp/0930852885/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1327850223&sr=8-4

Interesting psychological phenomenon this apparent need to "debunk" in a conspiracy forum, like there are no conspiracies. Are they really academic/scientific types? Is this indoctrination to the state/establishment some way the cause of this need to refute every "abhorrent slander" of our dear leaders?

This "conspiracy" is just about as comical and ridiculous as the rainbow sprinkler conspiracy.

I'm shocked that anyone at all takes it seriously.

I believe such generalities based on race is called ... (drum roll please) ... racism.

It's not racism...it's an observation. I'm scott-irish so I'm as pale as you can get...but in reference to my remarks...I am very much entitled to comment on something I am observing....and I am observing a thinly veiled example of racism at the highest levels of our government. If you do not think guys like Cantor, Boehner, McCain don't cringe at the idea that a man of color is in the whitehouse...you are foolish and naive. They know what they are doing and if you have ever lived in the deep south, you can spot it. I'm not going to rant and rage, I'm just calling a duck a duck...you know...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a duck...and the whole birther thing and the absolute lack of respect is...well...racism.

Watch the republican debates...they are so disrespectful...they don't refer to the POTUS as "President Obama"...they say Barack Obama or just Obama...and that is disrespectful...period...regardless of your political sides. I don't like a lot...or most...of what has and has not been accomplished by this President...but disrespect is uncalled for and those participating in it should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Damrod

appears where? can you link this?

again, can you link this?

Conspiracy, or not?

uh...no. what is it with people?? he is a man that was voted in as president of the united states of america.

george bush jr never got this much negative attention and my gawd he was a total puppet.

JGirl... Just as an FYI:

Don't expect rational or logical discussion / explanations from Babe Ruth. He's shown time and again that he doesn't believe in posting any kind of evidence to support his opinions and beliefs and hand-waves away any evidence that contradicts and (in almost all cases) disproves his observations.

Cz

JGirl... Just as an FYI:

Don't expect rational or logical discussion / explanations from Babe Ruth. He's shown time and again that he doesn't believe in posting any kind of evidence to support his opinions and beliefs and hand-waves away any evidence that contradicts and (in almost all cases) disproves his observations.

Cz

thanks for the heads up czero

Just for the record folks, though I introduced the subject, I have been and still mostly am, NEUTRAL on the "birther issue".

I've had my questions, reading different stories. Saw Orly

Taitz once on TV somewhere. Once the certificate was offered, I just assumed what I was supposed to, that Obama was legit.

My point all along has been, "so what if he is illegitimate, what is your proposal to rectify the situation? Install McCain & Palin?"

But now that it has made it into a Georgia court changes the game.

In the end a very corrupt judiciary will render the case null & void for some "national security" reason.

JGirl

My apologies on not providing a link. As Boo suggests, I live in the Digital Dark Ages. :unsure2: Which is to say that my computer skills are certainly lacking.

I read the story about the court proceeding written by a fellow who had attended as a journalist. Very good and detailed report as to what evidence was presented by the plaintiffs.