Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make Of This Footage As You Will

ShamanPunk

This is my truth, do not believe anything you cannot test for yourself ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRtTvaD6Jw

I'm not looking for peoples' confirmation on this, i just want to show you some cool aspects of the awakening process and help give you strength in what you are doing if you are an Energy Worker/ Light Warrior!

Forget the chi-spinner, this vid is all about the orbs orbs orbs :)

Namaste :)

Edited by ShamanPunk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShamanPunk

• Sakari

• aquatus1

• vitruvian12

Ooook...What exactly are you trying to show. That you can wave your arms around and capture dust moving around on your camera? Cause that was all I saw.

Ooook...What exactly are you trying to show. That you can wave your arms around and capture dust moving around on your camera? Cause that was all I saw.

I didnt realise dust could act in such an interactive way, thanx for that buddy. You should really judge the orb-to-waving-arm-ratio in terms of the space of time between the movement of chi and the orb activity - it just doesnt add up to be as random as dust in a room.... but hey thats your call and i respect that. There are some people on here who will definitly understand the intricacies of energy work :)

Based on what i see here you aren't in full control yet... But i do believe you! Seen some crazy energy stuff so far... I rather call it Chi.. :rofl:

Inner energy

Edited by Nuke_em

Based on what i see here you aren't in full control yet... But i do believe you! Seen some crazy energy stuff so far... I rather call it Chi.. :rofl:

Inner energy

Indeed i am always learning and progressing, this takes a lot of dedication and discipline to reach the soaring heights that the human vessle can accomplish(like john chang in that famous vid of his u put up). I too also refer to it as Chi and practise certaib Chi Kung breathing techniques. Good luck in your development :)

The guy on the vid reminds me of my nephew.

Edited by Seeker79

• 2 weeks later...

This is my truth, do not believe anything you cannot test for yourself ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRtTvaD6Jw

I'm not looking for peoples' confirmation on this, i just want to show you some cool aspects of the awakening process and help give you strength in what you are doing if you are an Energy Worker/ Light Warrior!

Forget the chi-spinner, this vid is all about the orbs orbs orbs :)

Namaste :)

Srry no offence but this looks more like a white guy trying to dance like Nativ Indians O.O and I dont really get what you mean with the video his just dancing around and does nothing O.O

Srry no offence but this looks more like a white guy trying to dance like Nativ Indians O.O and I dont really get what you mean with the video his just dancing around and does nothing O.O

Ha ha i take no offense at what u said, maybe u need to look more closely because if thats all u saw then i would advise a trip to the opticians!!!! It is utilising the internal energy called Chi... and shouldnt matter what colour a persons skin is....

This should be more suitable for you to make out:

I don't know anything about this stuff.

Being an outside viewer with no prior knowledge, it looks like dust floating around and someone playing with lights and camera tricks. It sounds ignorant because I am ignorant of this.

i like the music in the op's video. who is it please? i did see the orbs. some looked genuine, while others looked a bit like dust. im interested.

Inner energy

that was amazing

I am sorry, Shaman Punk, but I just could not watch that video without seeing that one scene from Avatar, The Last Airbender, the one where it takes like half a dozen guys to lazily float a rock in the general direction of the bad guys...

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7404/hatersgonnahatesmall.gif

I mean, even if it is something other than dust (which I just can't get myself believe)...then what?

I am sorry, Shaman Punk, but I just could not watch that video without seeing that one scene from Avatar, The Last Airbender, the one where it takes like half a dozen guys to lazily float a rock in the general direction of the bad guys...

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7404/hatersgonnahatesmall.gif

I mean, even if it is something other than dust (which I just can't get myself believe)...then what?

Well this is a section on psychic abilities right? There u go! I'm just putting my thing out there, i have about 5 hours worth of intelligent orb interaction footage and there are some people out there that this will inspire to look deeper into themselves. Everybody can do it but not everybody has the insight or inclination to jump into the game. Maybe its not your role thats why you are a mere observer to these things people can do or maybe you also have some untapped potential? So when you find out that most of these abilities stated on this forum are legit and you realise that you just spent that time comparing the claims to movies you have seen or found ways to try debunk them rather than trying things out for yourself....(in your own words)... "then what?". I can be content with my efforts whereas you will be at the starting line wishing you get yourself into the etheric world sooner..... so make a psi wheel and actually try it!

You'd think a moderator on this forum would actually be some gnarly spiritual dude.... but hey, just another meat suit on autopilot..... 16,000 posts.... damn, if only you put that sort of effort into your own inner development.....

I dont mean to be harsh here but i just dont think your point is very valid and shows no real knowledge of psychic abilities at all. I think you should take some time out from your admin role and dust yourself off to gain an untarnished perspective. I do understand that you must have seen many false claims in your time here but it seems to have made you too closed off to truth. Namaste

Edited by ShamanPunk

I don't know anything about this stuff.

Being an outside viewer with no prior knowledge, it looks like dust floating around and someone playing with lights and camera tricks. It sounds ignorant because I am ignorant of this.

No camera trick, just raw footage with a filter on some shots. At first i didnt know what to make of the orbs and then i looked real close at the almost immediate reaction to my movements, there are some bits on tgat vid that still amaze me even now. :)

i like the music in the op's video. who is it please? i did see the orbs. some looked genuine, while others looked a bit like dust. im interested.

Its called 'riverwide' by Kris Delmhorst. The orbs are 100% legit, they have only stated to appear on my videos since november .... namaste.

Well this is a section on psychic abilities right? There u go! I'm just putting my thing out there,

Which is why I didn't post any arguments regarding whether the video was genuine or not. I simply asked for the significance of something that seems to take a remarkable amount of effort for very little return.

i have about 5 hours worth of intelligent orb interaction footage and there are some people out there that this will inspire to look deeper into themselves. Everybody can do it but not everybody has the insight or inclination to jump into the game.

You...taped five hours of this?

Do you regard the clip you posted to be the best example in your collection?

Maybe its not your role thats why you are a mere observer to these things people can do or maybe you also have some untapped potential? So when you find out that most of these abilities stated on this forum are legit and you realise that you just spent that time comparing the claims to movies you have seen or found ways to try debunk them rather than trying things out for yourself....(in your own words)... "then what?".

In the unlikely event that you do think that might actually be the case, be aware that it is not going to take me five hours to make a movie comparison with footage like what was presented. However, regardless of the legitimacy, and I even went so far as to assume the legitimacy of the footage, I asked the question, "Then what?"...

And your response is, what now? Maybe you can do it, What if these things are real, What if you didn't debunk these things, Why don't you try it yourself, what if it works...then what would you do?

Did you notice that you said a whole bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with my comment and then just repeated my question back at me?

I can be content with my efforts whereas you will be at the starting line wishing you get yourself into the etheric world sooner.....

The thing about that is that, well, I'm not much of a psychic type of person. Even if I had the ability, my interest lies in academics. And, frankly, I don't have to have the ability in order to apply academics to the subject.

so make a psi wheel and actually try it!

You'd think a moderator on this forum would actually be some gnarly spiritual dude.... but hey, just another meat suit on autopilot..... 16,000 posts.... damn, if only you put that sort of effort into your own inner development.....

Here is an interesting thought experiment for you:

Person X has 12 posts. All of these posts have been read by Person Y.

Person Y has 16,000 plus posts. There is a high probability that Person X has read...1 post from Person Y.

Person Y makes a somewhat dismissive comment regarding efficiency, but does allow the assumption of existence for the argument and asks what the next step is.

Person X makes declarative statements regarding Person Y, including unstated intentions, unsupported assumptions, personal assumptions (arguably followed by an ad hom), and a somewhat snide ending remark.

How much validity should we assign to Person X?

I dont mean to be harsh here but i just dont think your point is very valid

You don't believe that your video demonstrates a very inefficient method of energy control?

...and shows no real knowledge of psychic abilities at all.

What knowledge of psychic abilities is supposed to required here? Is there some sort of data that will put this video into context?

I think you should take some time out from your admin role and dust yourself off to gain an untarnished perspective. I do understand that you must have seen many false claims in your time here but it seems to have made you too closed off to truth. Namaste

Thank you for your advice, but I am content with the level of research that I have done, and I am content to let my beliefs be guided both by my life experience combined with rational skepticism and creative sense.

I would, however, like to hear your response to the actual question that I asked: Then what?

What is your next step? What do you intend to do with what you have?

Edited by aquatus1

No camera trick, just raw footage with a filter on some shots. At first i didnt know what to make of the orbs and then i looked real close at the almost immediate reaction to my movements, there are some bits on tgat vid that still amaze me even now. :)

The one at .27 follows you are arm as you do a chi release movement. I'm not one for orbs, but that's quite a coincidence.

I can say that I am a skeptic in all of this, but shaman punk, you are quite a charming guy. I remember last year I showed my kids one of your vids and they jumped up on the bed and started moveing like you. It was quite entertaining. I think you do have real power my friend, I think you are only beginning to discover it.

You evidently don't know what to moderate a forum entails. The main part to moderation is not having intricate knowledge of a subject (though that can be helpful), but to make sure the forum with it's multitudinous topics runs smoothly. Moving topics if they are in the wrong forum, deleting spam, stopping personal attacks, locking topics when appropriate and either banning or recommending banning to admins as appropriate for the powers they have. Unlike you or I or all the other non-staff posters, Mods have to check every active topic of the forum(s) they mod every day to make sure that everything is in order. That aquatus1 has 16,000 posts is due to him being a member here for more than 7 years. Your comment was rude considering you have no knowledge of what type or level of any kind of development aquatus1 has had. The mods and admins on here do a superlative job keeping a board this size running as smoothly as they do and I think they should be applauded for their work here. IMO you should apologize.

I was going to poke fun at you, but I decided not to, as this whole thing makes me sort of sad.

Okie dokie well i've been thinking about the response i sent you this morning all day and kicking myself for being **EDIT** about your initial response to the thread. I guess i just woke up and was like "cant you see whats happening in the vid?" And i also just felt a bit patronised by your "then what" question. I just kinda made some assumptions about you wuthout taking into account all you must do here. So for my childish egoic response i apologise. (Sensible logic was correct that you deserved an apology).

Regarding the videos and 5 hours of footage, this is just a selection of it as it takes forever to trim and upload from my nexus one phone etc but these are some of the moments that stood out to me at the time. There really are some amazing things going on there if you look closely. And yes it is a big amount of effort for the return but once you start to open up your body to the subtle energies then some amazing things can and will happen in your life. I am only human and i let myself get wound up for no reason, i'm still learning, as we all are....

I wish you all the best in the future and hope there are no hard feelings :)

**Family forum, Shaman. ;)**

Edited by aquatus1

The one at .27 follows you are arm as you do a chi release movement. I'm not one for orbs, but that's quite a coincidence.

I can say that I am a skeptic in all of this, but shaman punk, you are quite a charming guy. I remember last year I showed my kids one of your vids and they jumped up on the bed and started moveing like you. It was quite entertaining. I think you do have real power my friend, I think you are only beginning to discover it.

Lol thank you seeker i remember that post!!! I've come a long way since then and am definitly getting really strong, but no stronger than anybody else who has the time and patience! Namaste and say hi to your kids from the punk! x

Do you accept that the close up of your hand shows insects flying in and out of the shot? Or do you believe that these are "orbs" as well?

I'm not one for orbs either and whether chi is really physically manifesting or not shouldn't detract from the point that energy work works on other levels anyway, so liking your energy work there :tu:

So for my childish egoic response i apologise. (Sensible logic was correct that you deserved an apology).

Apology accepted, don't worry about it. I am, however, still interested in what you plan to do next.

As you correctly surmised before, we do see this sort of thing on a regular basis. What we don't see is the next step. We see people promoting their explanations, but we don't see them making an effort to eliminate other possible explanations.