Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bathroom Ghost (Video)

Paul Rubino

Ok, when the flashes and the focus started going I was pretty excited. Confused when it started tinkling, but then, I started laughing the minute the ghost started grunting one out! LOL thanks that was funny!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Rubino

• Englishgent

• The Unseen

• Timothy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my bathroom is haunted! Any advice?

lol. Has anyone actually believed this??

Also can you post your ghost photos for us to see?

Nice sound effects, that's a pretty solid dump!

lol. Has anyone actually believed this??

Also can you post your ghost photos for us to see?

Nice sound effects, that's a pretty solid dump!

From what i know, most people react like thewild did ... they start out thinking it could be real, then they hear the ghost using the bathroom and realize i'm pulling their leg.

I'd have to dig out those photos. I had posted them about 5 years ago. They're on backup discs some where, i'll see if i can find them. I do have faked UFO pictures i can show you. That's something else i do ... fake UFO photos because people don't scrutinize UFO evidence.

Ok, when the flashes and the focus started going I was pretty excited. Confused when it started tinkling, but then, I started laughing the minute the ghost started grunting one out! LOL thanks that was funny!!!!

Glad you liked it. Some people get p***ed (no pun intended) at me for faking a ghost video. I thought it was hysterical.

From what i know, most people react like thewild did ... they start out thinking it could be real, then they hear the ghost using the bathroom and realize i'm pulling their leg.

I'd have to dig out those photos. I had posted them about 5 years ago. They're on backup discs some where, i'll see if i can find them. I do have faked UFO pictures i can show you. That's something else i do ... fake UFO photos because people don't scrutinize UFO evidence.

I have found that this forum has quite a solid base of people who will thoroughly scrutinize anything that is even slightly out of the ordinary - myself included.

The reaction you got from your OP is pretty much the standard here -A few people keen to jump on board hastily while the rest stand back to observe.

If you do dig up those photos it would be good though, I wouldnt be surprised if any had made the rounds through here! How were they received in other forums?

If you do dig up those photos it would be good though, I wouldnt be surprised if any had made the rounds through here! How were they received in other forums?

For the most part they were hailed as awesome proof. I finally exposed my hoax and they threw we off the forum. :devil:

I'll see if i can find them.

This a fake,

1. You can easily tell this video is edited and there are fan in use.

2. Why would a ghost just mess things around in a bath room?

3. The cat nose sounded fake.

4. This person has made it to "Pretty" with the boarder and that to be real as most people with real videos won't worry about editing.

For the most part they were hailed as awesome proof. I finally exposed my hoax and they threw we off the forum. :devil:

I'll see if i can find them.

Please do, I would like to see them.

The video was funny lol

Please do, I would like to see them.

The video was funny lol

Okay, i found a few. Keep in mind, i had these buried in a stack of photos from an alleged "ghost hunt". I must've posted 100 total photos with these included. I let the people on the forum "discover" them. I acted as surprised as them. It was a great hoax.

post-108919-0-25918700-1325560666_thumb.

post-108919-0-02958500-1325560688_thumb.

:rofl: That video is so funny.

Great pix to Paul. I would love to be able to edit things like you.

I'd keep the "ghost" around. At least he puts the toilet seat down :D

I was going to say that you have a very unhygienic ghost:

• Didn't use toilet paper
  • Didn't wash ghostly hands

:rofl:

Do you need any more proof that this is a genuine male entity?

:tu:

Edited by acute alan

If you put this video thru video editing software that can detect if it was edited the lines/graphs would say that it is genuine fake. I don't believe any video I see unless I throw it thru video editing to tweak the color, brightness, etc. Just my two cents workth. Only after that or I can tell if its real by how the video goes. Also if you notice there is no actual time/date stamp on it like real cameras record.

• 1 month later...

Too bad he flushed.... Could have had a "ghoul sample"....

Too bad he flushed.... Could have had a "ghoul sample"....

Ectoplasm!

• 5 years later...