Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smiles of the Dangerous Children

Still Waters

I think it might be a story which gains momentum as it is passed on from one person to another.

Kinda like the chinese whisper where each person adds a little to make it more interesting.

Still creepy though ;)

I'm saying it is easy to do, or the first thing that comes to mind in a situation like that, but being calm and open-minded definitely pays off.

I want to hear a story from someone of what happened when they accepted that something unexplained was happening but did not meet the situation with fear or anger.

I don't think this story is real, at all. It is too poorly written to have been an author's creation, and too well written (let alone the fact that it even is written) to have been an original story by the lady in the story that experienced the situation. It's more like an old campfire story retold in writing.

I don't think this story is real, at all. It is too poorly written to have been an author's creation, and too well written (let alone the fact that it even is written) to have been an original story by the lady in the story that experienced the situation. It's more like an old campfire story retold in writing.

That is something which must always be taken into account when reading posts of this type :yes: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

The question is what are they? I wish someone was brave enough to let them in the house and talk to them and see what is going on, or at least talk to them and ask them their names and where they are from.

I read an encounter on another paranormal website, in which an old man let them into his house because they wanted to use his phone. I can't remember if he didn't notice the eyes til after he'd invited them in, or if he felt overwhelmingly compelled to let them in, but he said after they came in they walked around the house looking at everything, then they both looked at him and he felt an intense wave of fear so he locked himself in a room for hours and waited until he was sure they had left. He doesn't know what they did or how long they stayed, but he said his house was left untouched.

I have to wonder why these people never notice until later the kids eyes are solid black. That would be the first thing I noticed.

In a lot of the encounters I've read about there are at least two kids, and the 'stronger' of the two seems to be able to disguise their eyes for a short length of time, presumably long enough to gain entry or at least gain control over the persons thoughts, while the other is looking down. So I think a lot of people don't notice the eyes until later because the eyes have been disguised or the kid is looking down.

Anyway, the entering the house situation seems to raise the question of why they're doing what they're doing. Imo I think these things are either opening up some sort of otherworldly gateway, marking the house for later use, or they're just demonic forces playing games with humans by trying gain permission to enter something they're not meant to enter. It seems like they enjoy toying with people, which makes the whole thing creepy because you never know how far they'll go to gain entry.

Creepy and odd. It occurs to me that the people who accepted the help may not be in a state to tell the tale - just saying.:unsure2:

But if something happened to them, that would be in the news.

Edited by Please-Forgive-Me

One of the creepiest tales I've read in a long time, linked it to a few people! I wonder what they would have done if they'd have allowed them to help?

That is why I say, someone should have let them in, I mean, they are only kids, what could happen?

Interesting and it begs to be debunked. Certain hallucinogenic drugs, such as LSD and mescaline, and even antidepressants are known to cause extreme pupil dilation and behavioral changes in the individuals using them. And, there is certainly a long history of cults using drugs to achieve spiritual revelation. Other extreme cults promote pain and domination over others in order to gain a sense of power and entitlement. So, having an interaction with these individuals would certainly be at the least very uncomfortable for a "normal" person, particularly so because much of our communication is nonverbal. Subsequently feeling ill after these interactions and having on-going nightmares is a classic stress reaction which does indeed typically wan after several months.

I think someone should have helped them then!

I think someone should have helped them then!

I gotta say, this is pretty creepy stuff :blush:

If i saw something like these kids, id be in the house making sure all doors n windows were locked

I generally don't get creeped out by this kind of stuff but I definetly shouldn't have read that before I went to bed last night :lol:

But if something happened to them, that would be in the news.

Yes, well people go missing from their homes all the time *cue the twilight zone music*.:unsure2:

Oh wow, i love the twilight zone :yes: :yes:

Yeah me too - pity they can't see this story, I think it would translate well as a tv episode plot - just need some fleshing out.:w00t:

Edited by libstaK

• 2 weeks later...

A good read :) I have yet to see/here of them in New Zealand - they only seem to be in America!

• 3 weeks later...

This totally creeped me out,and now I feel drained.I feel like I've experienced this ,but I cannot remember,like a dream.

When she describes suddenly having no energy,its as if I had a deja vu.

I think this has happened to me in a dream.More than once,and Im pretty sure it was psychic vampirism.

No,these kids weren't there,but it was 3 people,and it made me feel that way.

Its happened to me about 3 times,and its unnerving.

I fought them off,which surprised them.

I had to snicker at this bit from the story - “Are you all Mormons? If so, I already have a stack of pamphlets in my recycle bin. No use for any more.” Why do the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses always get singled out as candidates when someone "weird" shows up at your door?

Sounds like some sort of Creepypasta. If that happened to me, I'd have whipped out the phone and called the cops with the kids right in front of me.

• 1 month later...

oh christ .. i already don't like kids ... just what i needed to prove to all people am rightly justifed in this

plus they smelly and eecky and follow you around and mess up with your things and know no limits

and now they're demons :D

i think i got enough evidence for my future wife

• Like 1

But the people did speak to them, asking their names was a question.

I dont think i would want to be anywhere near them.

Let alone ask them into the house!!

Oh no man that's like a horror movie scene where everyone shakes their heads over how dumb you are! ;)

oh christ .. i already don't like kids ... just what i needed to prove to all people am rightly justifed in this

plus they smelly and eecky and follow you around and mess up with your things and know no limits

and now they're demons :D

i think i got enough evidence for my future wife

Judging by your comment I don't think you'll even have to worry about any "future wife." :D

Judging by your comment I don't think you'll even have to worry about any "future wife." :D

what ? i'd like to have peaceful life in the future .. have a wife .. two or 3 .. with no kids .. no crying in middle of night .. no extra expenses

no annoying quesitons .. no worries .. no black eyes and no worries that i might wake up and find the smashed my head with sledge hammer kids are dangerous ! :D

and most importantly they won't knock on people's door to let them in so they can kill them or something :D

you know about kids who kill article ? that's interesting thing

i like kids .. when they're not mine .. for breif moment of time like two seconds or 3 ... and mostly importantly i like them when they're so so far away from me :D

• Like 2

Brilliant story creepy but made for a good read specially before i go to sleep lol

what ? i'd like to have peaceful life in the future .. have a wife .. two or 3 .. with no kids .. no crying in middle of night .. no extra expenses

no annoying quesitons .. no worries .. no black eyes and no worries that i might wake up and find the smashed my head with sledge hammer kids are dangerous ! :D

and most importantly they won't knock on people's door to let them in so they can kill them or something :D

you know about kids who kill article ? that's interesting thing

i like kids .. when they're not mine .. for breif moment of time like two seconds or 3 ... and mostly importantly i like them when they're so so far away from me :D

There's only one thing about kids that's a negative - they turn into adults. ;)