Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

is it paranormal

elite1974

In 1976 a mexican family of five were living on a farm in the middle of the woods the exact location varies but it is believed to be 20 miles outside of mexico city for some reason he told his familiy when they had moved there 7 years earlier never to go out at night. Espically on the full moon they said he'd warned them about wolves being more active at those times. Although he and his son went out every night for hours at a time saying they had to check on the animals and finish up work. one night the family decided to follow them believing they were involved with the local drug cartel. They followed them into the woods for over a mile where they claim that they witnessed them turn into wolves the only reason the cops even checked it out is that they were covered in blood. The cops went out ino the woods and found the two daughters were ripped apart and their hearts were missing clawed ripped out by two huge k9 like animals said the coronor along with the rib cage being virtually pounded to dust it was a very strange case they never found the killers but there are still deer and other animals along with hikers found with the same m.o. in the remote areas of mexico and neither the fater or son were ever found but they are reportedly sighted all over mexico even today.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elite1974

• Rlyeh

• Sakari

• VvROMULUSvV

In 1976 a mexican family of five were living on a farm in the middle of the woods the exact location varies but it is believed to be 20 miles outside of mexico city for some reason he told his familiy when they had moved there 7 years earlier never to go out at night. Espically on the full moon they said he'd warned them about wolves being more active at those times. Although he and his son went out every night for hours at a time saying they had to check on the animals and finish up work. one night the family decided to follow them believing they were involved with the local drug cartel. They followed them into the woods for over a mile where they claim that they witnessed them turn into wolves the only reason the cops even checked it out is that they were covered in blood. The cops went out ino the woods and found the two daughters were ripped apart and their hearts were missing clawed ripped out by two huge k9 like animals said the coronor along with the rib cage being virtually pounded to dust it was a very strange case they never found the killers but there are still deer and other animals along with hikers found with the same m.o. in the remote areas of mexico and neither the fater or son were ever found but they are reportedly sighted all over mexico even today.

First of all: Walloftextishardtoread

Second: Is any corroboration of this tale (i.e. Newspaper articles, television news reports)? Methinks probably not.

First of all: Walloftextishardtoread

Second: Is any corroboration of this tale (i.e. Newspaper articles, television news reports)? Methinks probably not.

well none of it was really proven or not but i did see the cornors report when i visited the area a few years back i met the cop in a market in mexico city he was talking about it he told me about the story i went down on vacation saw the report and talked to the cops but the wife refused to speak with me can't say i blame her though so to answer your question no i have no proof but the whole point of this is to get the stories out there if you can find or show any evidence one way or the other it would be much apprecieated

well none of it was really proven or not but i did see the cornors report when i visited the area a few years back i met the cop in a market in mexico city he was talking about it he told me about the story i went down on vacation saw the report and talked to the cops but the wife refused to speak with me can't say i blame her though so to answer your question no i have no proof but the whole point of this is to get the stories out there if you can find or show any evidence one way or the other it would be much apprecieated

and how is it hard to read

Were you high on drugs at the time?

Were you high on drugs at the time?

no maybe they were but i saw the report and talked to some of the witnesses why do you assume i was besides id be fired if i did drugs

Here you try it.

A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.[1][2] The start of a paragraph is indicated by beginning on a new line. Sometimes the first line is indented. At various times, the beginning of a paragraph has been indicated by the pilcrow:A written work—be it an essay or a story—is about an idea or concept. An essay explains it; a story narrates it. To help the reader understand and enjoy it, the explanation or narration is broken down into units of text, the paragraph. In an essay, each paragraph explains or demonstrates a key point or thought of the central idea, usually to inform or persuade. In fiction, each paragraph serves to advance the plot, develop a character, describe a scene or narrate an action—all to entertain the reader. All paragraphs support each other, leading the reader from the first idea to the final resolution of the written work.Many students are taught to use a minimum number of sentences in a paragraph such as three or five—although length is not a determinant in defining a paragraph.[edit] Paragraph breaksProfessionally printed material typically does not indent the first paragraph, but indents those that follow. For example, Robert Bringhurst states that we should "Set opening paragraphs flush left."[4] Bringhurst explains as follows."The function of a paragraph is to mark a pause, setting the paragraph apart from what precedes it. If a paragraph is preceded by a title or subhead, the indent is superfluous and can therefore be omitted."Keyboarders normally indent paragraphs three to five word spaces—based on what they were taught in school—while professionally printed material such as books and magazines generally use smaller indents.[citation needed] The Elements of Typographic Style states that "at least one en [space]" should be used to indent paragraphs after the first,[6] noting that that is the "practical minimum".[7] An em space is the most commonly used paragraph indent.[8] Miles Tinker, in his book Legibility of Print, concluded that indenting the first line of paragraphs increases readability by 7%, on the average.Other techniques are possible. Lines can be outdented to signify the start of new paragraphs.[10] Another technique is to insert vertical space between paragraphs. This creates what is sometimes known as "block paragraphs". Some keyboarders use a double carriage return to create this break, whereas typists using word processing applications may use increased leading to create a more pleasing space between paragraphs.Many published books use a device to separate certain paragraphs further when there is a change of scene or time. This extra space, especially when co-occurring at a page or section break, may contain an asterisk, three asterisks, a special stylistic dingbat, or a special symbol known as an asterism.

do you not believe in the paranormal

Mutilated bodies with their hearts torn out is possible, people transforming into wolves isn't.

Given the lack of specific evidence that is normally supplied in "criminal investigations" as well as no coroborating articles to reference I am moving this to the Paranormal section.

Gonna throw my two cents in...

Sometimes true crimes are the backbone to urban legend and ghost lore. You likely have a case of that elite.

I'm willing to believe that a true crime happened in 1976, since you said you saw a coroners report. However, I'm also very willing to bet the werewolf aspect of it isn't quite so true.

It could be the supposed witness saw something so horrible happen, that it got twisted into werewolf behavior. Perhaps dad and bro were involved with a local drug cartel and some serious ugliness happened. Whatever really happened, it sounds like it's been embellished into urban legend status by now.

What I suggest... Since you have a general year date and area. Try looking for records and news reports around there. Missing persons, deaths, that sort of thing. I have no idea what records keeping is like in the area but that's your best bet if you want to try to track down the true crime behind the supernatural legend being told of it.

Don't try digging up the supernatural aspect of it, it will likely only leave you frustrated with dead ends.

I wish you luck with it. I've found it fascinating to match up crimes to local legends, the results can sometimes be really dead on, or really no connection.

Mutilated bodies with their hearts torn out is possible, people transforming into wolves isn't.

anything is possible it is unlikly but possible don't assume just because something isn't known doesn't mean it isn't real but the whole point to this page is that i tell stories of crimes or anything else that sounds like something paranormal most of them i dont know if they're real or not but i've investigated all of them

Lack of punctuation and line breaks between what (should) be paragraphs is difficult for most people to read because the eye and brain need natural stopping points in order to process sentences and information.

When something is written as one giant run on sentence, no punctuation and no line breaks, it is overhwelming to the reader and leads to large amounts of skimming.

This is why advertising uses very succinct paragraphs and breaks it up well, their potential consumers are more likely to read all the way through and understand what they are reading.

(sorry to be OT)

Lack of punctuation and line breaks between what (should) be paragraphs is difficult for most people to read because the eye and brain need natural stopping points in order to process sentences and information.

When something is written as one giant run on sentence, no punctuation and no line breaks, it is overhwelming to the reader and leads to large amounts of skimming.

This is why advertising uses very succinct paragraphs and breaks it up well, their potential consumers are more likely to read all the way through and understand what they are reading.

(sorry to be OT)

Thank you you're the first person to tell me whats wrong i didnt know i can read it just fine

Thank you you're the first person to tell me whats wrong i didnt know i can read it just fine

You're welcome :)

This is easy.....Just give me the name of the Police Department you were dealing with, and I will find out if this is true or not........You went there, you saw the report......Give me the name....City, town....Names involved......Just the Department will be fine.

anything is possible it is unlikly but possible don't assume just because something isn't known doesn't mean it isn't real but the whole point to this page is that i tell stories of crimes or anything else that sounds like something paranormal most of them i dont know if they're real or not but i've investigated all of them

No. Anything is not possible. I am not going to randomly grow wings and be able to fly. I am not going to be bitten by a radioactive spider and get spider powers.

People cannot turn into wolves. Human and wolf biology is clear on this. We have very different bodily systems, not to mention very different bone structure, digestive systems, bacterial content, etc. People cannot transform into another kind of animal. It is wrong to think that they can and may even be borderline delusional.

Maybe in fantasy, but there are quite a few things that are not possible because their attributes forbid it.

Actually - Quantum physics states that given an infinite amount of time anything can happen, it's just that it overwhelmingly probably won't.

I'm calling BS on this one though. Lycanthrophy is less believable than Vamparism (could be a viral infection similar to rabies) or aliens visiting (not existing as that's pretty much a given). Metamorphosis is generally a one way thing for the few creatures that can accomplish it (i.e insects) on this planet.

Actually - Quantum physics states that given an infinite amount of time anything can happen, it's just that it overwhelmingly probably won't.

Quantum physics or one of its interpretations?

I doubt very much it means anything you can think of, more like anything that is feasble. Something with contradictory attributes like a square circle will never happen.

Quantum physics or one of its interpretations?

I doubt very much it means anything you can think of, more like anything that is feasble. Something with contradictory attributes like a square circle will never happen.

Exactly. A little misleading i know but it's important.

Regardless of pedantic interpretations, this guy is full of it. I don't believe anyone that writes like they're a stark raving lunatic (as in the wall of text with no punctuation..).

Peoples. Elite is either a troll or a very deluded person. Whither it's him being the base commander of Eglin AFB, or running into vampire stripper bargirls; not one post has had any ring of truth or grasp of reality for that matter. Behind the wall of horrific text is simply the next illusion of his fevered mind. So let the shunning commence, and we simple let the troll starve... or as Ripley suggests "Nuke it from Orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

Peoples. Elite is either a troll or a very deluded person. Whither it's him being the base commander of Eglin AFB, or running into vampire stripper bargirls; not one post has had any ring of truth or grasp of reality for that matter. Behind the wall of horrific text is simply the next illusion of his fevered mind. So let the shunning commence, and we simple let the troll starve... or as Ripley suggests "Nuke it from Orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

Not sure I ever said it, welcome to UM......I like your style :)

Have seen a few of your replies now and wanted to say that.

Thanks Sakari. Have to say this group is a nice way to spend the day while waiting to get back to work.

This is why I'm Team Edward.

(Not really.)