Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Separated from my husband, reading please?

Tia

Hi Guys,

I know we have some talented people on here. I separated from my husband today and was just wondering if someone could give me a good insight into which way I need to turn in order to get our (my children and myself) lives back on track with the least possibly pain to anyone.

Tisha 3rd May 1969.

Thank you.

Edited by Tia

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• Neognosis

• Leah G.

• White Crane Feather

Hi Guys,

I know we have some talented people on here. I separated from my husband today and was just wondering if someone could give me a good insight into which way I need to turn in order to get our (my children and myself) lives back on track with the least possibly pain to anyone.

Tisha 3rd May 1969.

Thank you.

Hi Tia,

I'm so sorry to hear this... I know it wasn't an easy decision for you and I can see you used logic to make it. I'm seeing you both in cloaks so that tells me that you are both holding back your feelings to ease the transition or it's really not over and you both just need some space right now. Either way, this decision was made and mutually agreed upon.

What does Micky D's have to do with anything? I'm seeing the golden arches for some reason.... Hope that's not date night....

I'm seeing a scorpion over your husband. It represents a painful or hurtful situation. It's also indicative of destructive feelings, or stinging remarks or bitter words expressed by you or aimed at you. You need to get rid of the old and make room for the new. Your husband wouldn't be a Scorpio, would he??

I'm seeing lots of new growth and a watering can!! You were so ready for this. Water is always new and refreshing. Your attitude seems light and positive, that's the best thing you can do for you children, is keep your spirits up!! They are like little sponges and soak up your feelings. Looks like you are doing everything right for them and for you. Hubby is still around but he's off to the side like he's just watching. You also have an angel watching over you and sending refreshing energy to you in the way of water. For some reason the water is the key here, it holds something for you, spend some time in it, especially when you're feeling down and there will be those times but I suspect they will be of short duration.

Oh, it looks like you're moving too. Wow, there is an awful lot going on here, I'm seeing some dancing going on here too!! Everything looks happy.

I'm seeing "JJ" here, does that mean anything to you? It could be "JS" too. It could be initials for someone that you will meet after a while too.

It really looks like you're doing everything right for your children and for you and even your husband so stop worrying so much and just enjoy your life!!!

Thanks,

Gracie.

Hi Gracie,

Once again you hit on so much. I didn't want to ask you for a reading as I thought you weren't doing them on here anymore.

I'll pm you about what you said as you can image some is very personal but you really have the gift. :yes:

Thanks

Hi Gracie,

Once again you hit on so much. I didn't want to ask you for a reading as I thought you weren't doing them on here anymore.

I'll pm you about what you said as you can image some is very personal but you really have the gift. :yes:

Thanks

You're welcome. I do still do readings here just not as often as I used to and I don't have a dedicated thread anymore. When I see a need, I pop in and give a reading or two.

I suggest you see a therapist and an attorney.

Good lord man an attorney!!!!! I'm not even going to start into how destructive that it is at this stage.

Hi Guys,

Tisha 3rd May 1969.

Thank you.

I'm sorry the hear this Tia. I have been with the same woman foe 15 years. It has not always been easy. If you would like my Insight I'd be happy to share it.

A therapist can make a world of difference. Don't be to proud to try one.

Hi Tia! Sorry to hear this. <<hugs>> I've been in the same situation last year and one thing I can say is, don't do anything at this point. Don't get a lawyer involved yet.You need at least few days to process the whole thing and when we are in a situation like that, sometimes we can't think straight. You might say or do things that you don't really mean. And therapist can be a good idea. I went to one for a while and it made me see myself (and my life) in a whole new light. Hope it all works out for you and your kids, Tia. X

Thanks everyone, we have seen therapists and nothing changes. Don't worry a lawyer isn't involved yet, I've just been putting paperwork in to get benefits as I can't work in the job I'm in with my daughter especially and I'll think she'll need longer then a normal child to adjust with her problems. I'm hoping to eventually (well asap except no money yet as living in the same house as someone you've separated from is awful) to find our own place.

After supporting people who didn't want to work since we were both 15 I don't feel guilty living off government money for up to 2years while my daughter and I both adjust and I study around her school times so I can get a well paid 9 to 5 job in the field I always wanted.

I'm just taking it one day at a time, I can't do much more I guess but when the house sells I will need legal advice then.

The function of a therapist is not to change anything for you, but to help you set up a support system for yourself and to deal with your emotions. Therapists deal in a very gray and pseudo-scientific area, but they are trained to a degree and work in the real world. I would suggest finding one to discuss your feelings and emotional state with.

Again, I also suggest acquiring a lawyer to protect any assets which you might have, unless you trust and have a good relationship with your husband.

Edited by Neognosis

I set up an appointment with legal aide today for 2 weeks time and I already have a therapist but I won't be able to afford her for weekly visits, but here in Australia we can get up to 5 to 10 visits very cheap through medicare and your GP.

I also should find out from a womens centre as I think they work on charging you a small fee based on your income. Actually was looking at one today when I had to go out in the car with my son.

Thanks for the advice, my ex went and saw his parents today who have a lot of money and I thought they may have hired him a solicitor but they're jetting off o/s for 5weeks tomorrow so nothing gets in the way of their happiness. I asked my ex if maybe he could go live in their house for that time to give us a break from each other but he seems reluctant as he's still wanting to be together and I will give him this he does want to see his kids even if he isn't the best father he does try most of the time.

I also have the family therapists coming tomorrow who are to work with my 2 youngests health and in regards to that behaviour and my daughters emotional growth. I've waited 4 months on the waiting list so I guess this is the perfect time really to have their help and guidance.

Edited by Tia

we have seen therapists and nothing changes.

"this too shall pass"

repeat over and over when ever possiable, as things usually do they pass, it just speeds up the process.

good luck

love