Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dewey Cox Story

KainFall

Ok, so this is weird.. The internet is saying Dewey Cox dosnt exist. Everyone knows that Dewey Cox Is real, Dah fauck Mayne, And yeh They do show a Picture of the real Dewey cox at the end of the movie.. And Johnny cash parody totally isnt going on. Oh and yeh SOMETIMES, Superstition. When you watch the movie, The scene of The real dewey cox with the picture of him dosnt show up. But if you pay attention to the movie and what he says at the end kinda makes the point. And after watching the movie I did some research to see where he was born when he was born and when he died, and all the information was on the internet, and now it isnt.

Personally I know the story myself. But I want to know personal opinion, superstitions, and outlooks towards the situation and matter of his current status of non-existence and old status of existence.

I mean, I know Dewey cox was King of America. Inconspicuously speaking following ""Henry Colemsanson""

Edited by KainFall

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KainFall

• JesseCuster

• Sensible Logic

• DKO

Not to mention the fact that my friends generally know my background and we watched the movie and thoughts are/were jumbling then like a year later I get a telepathic messege informing me of my disfalls and the downfall and discontinuement of the history of dewey cox and next thing I know a couple days later MY friends decide to watch the movie again and I noticed that they didnt show the scene where it shows the picture of the real dewey cox and I mention it an all of a sudden im in a trance and my friends are telling me a bizare story while im watching time be erased. Dah Fauck!

Edited by KainFall

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Because we all know Dewey Cox was a totally real artist, who accidentally cut his brother in half with a machete, performs a song that becomes a hit in 30 minutes, becomes a punk rocker 20+ years before the movement was born, then becomes a 60s protest song writer, visits The Beatles and decides in a drugged out haze to make a rock epic, quits this to host a popular CBS TV show, before returning to the stage much later, after a rapper brings him back into popularity by sampling one of his old songs. Then he dies a few minutes after his great comeback.

Yeah, he totally existed. Just his entire history has been erased from the internet because he is simply too awesome. Or it was a comedic parody.

50/50 chance I guess.

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Because we all know Dewey Cox was a totally real artist, who accidentally cut his brother in half with a machete, performs a song that becomes a hit in 30 minutes, becomes a punk rocker 20+ years before the movement was born, then becomes a 60s protest song writer, visits The Beatles and decides in a drugged out haze to make a rock epic, quits this to host a popular CBS TV show, before returning to the stage much later, after a rapper brings him back into popularity by sampling one of his old songs. Then he dies a few minutes after his great comeback.

Yeah, he totally existed. Just his entire history has been erased from the internet because he is simply too awesome. Or it was a comedic parody.

50/50 chance I guess.

This has to be what happened. I also received a telepathic message from Dewey Cox from beyond the grave. He is that awesome.

• 2 months later...

This has to be one of the craziest posts I've ever read.

Ok, so this is weird.. The internet is saying Dewey Cox dosnt exist. Everyone knows that Dewey Cox Is real, Dah fauck Mayne, And yeh They do show a Picture of the real Dewey cox at the end of the movie.. And Johnny cash parody totally isnt going on. Oh and yeh SOMETIMES, Superstition. When you watch the movie, The scene of The real dewey cox with the picture of him dosnt show up. But if you pay attention to the movie and what he says at the end kinda makes the point. And after watching the movie I did some research to see where he was born when he was born and when he died, and all the information was on the internet, and now it isnt.

Personally I know the story myself. But I want to know personal opinion, superstitions, and outlooks towards the situation and matter of his current status of non-existence and old status of existence.

I mean, I know Dewey cox was King of America. Inconspicuously speaking following ""Henry Colemsanson""

20743199.jpg

Based on the disclaimer in the movie that the characters and events were fictional kind of sums it up.