Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

here's a quick animation for ya sirius... it's nothing too special, so if you don't like it, I'll try to fix it up a bit.

oh, i didn't see your second post, so it doesn't have anything going on on the left, i'll work on that.

DONE!

post-7996-1103738990.gif

Edited by Jesus_Freak

Very awesome Halo! But could I request 1 change? Cold you have the visor lgiht up in blue and then fade back out? And I LVOE how you did the sparkles. And could you please have my name stay on for a few seconds? Sorry to nag, but I really appreciate it. Tahnks a lot man, I owe you one thumbsup.gif

416076[/snapback]

Hey Monsterhunter, couldn't work on your avator for a few days...been busy wacko.gif .

I'll work on your avator maybe another time, but if you want, one of the other animators can work on it instead.

I attached the file, sorry I couldn't finish it sad.gif .

The file contains the frames and your insignia, shrunken. When I have time, I could do this...

tis compressed

right now i'm in a hurry!!!!.....*runs like hell*

New_Compressed__zipped__Folder.zip

what programs are better than that stupid ms gif animator where you can do cool stuff like make things move?

You can make things move with MS Gif animator, look at the gallery and check out UniversalAbsurdity's page, all his animations were done in MS Gif animator. Also in the first post of this thread there are links to some tutorials to help you out.

Other than that I use Ulead which I'm sure someone can send you, I would but I'm off for Christmas, I'll be back 4th January so have a good one everybody, see you in the new year santa.gifthumbsup.gif

If you add me to your msn, i could send it to you. But i personnally think they are both good. MS GIF animator is much easier to use. The only reason i use Unlead, is to tween the frames together.

devilwolf, i use MS Gif animator, and if you go to my art gallery (link in my sig) and click the animations link, you can see some of the stuff I've done. It's mostly claymation, but i have my favorite animations in there. As i said, just copy and paste the pictures into it, since you said it works for you. I find that you lose much less color that way too. It takes a while, but keep practicing with it. Try doing some of the tutorials on the 1st page of this thread for some beginner practice.

I was just thinking....

Could I get my avatar animated? happy.gif

I think it is time for a celebration!!! UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop have reached its 100th page!

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gifwavey.gifwiggle.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

WOO! 100 pages! i tried animating sara's, but i have no more room in my imagecave.com account, so i'll hafta make a new one, since the avatar was 616kb w00t.gif i'll try to make another account now.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

Hey Monster Hunter, got some pretty cool avators for ya thumbup.gif !! Whichever one you like, you can pick up. If there is any problem, post/PM me laugh.gif .

And HAPPY 100 PAGES TO "UA & thebarman's Animated Avator Workshop"!!!!!!!

post-9120-1103911472.gif

post-9120-1103911490.gif

And here are two more cause the top post couldn't hold all 4 grin2.gif .

Notice how 2 avators have backgrounds but 1 has your insignia, the other doesn't.

The other 2 avators have NO backgrounds, but 1 has your insignia, the other doesn't.

Click on the attachment to see it more clearly...cause viewing it through the forum is glitchy...

post-9120-1103911578.gif

post-9120-1103911800.gif

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Can someone animate mine (both, I will post my non-Christmas one ina sec) so it blinks and the nose twitches like rodent's noses do? grin2.gif

Here's my normal one: user posted image

Edited by Rat

Notice how 2 avators have backgrounds but 1 has your insignia, the other doesn't.

The other 2 avators have NO backgrounds, but 1 has your insignia, the other doesn't.

Click on the attachment to see it more clearly...cause viewing it through the forum is glitchy...

421534[/snapback]

Oh Snap! w00t.gif Thanks man! that's awesome! DO you think you could make one where the visor glows blue? original.gif

421534[/snapback]

Oh Snap! w00t.gif Thanks man! that's awesome! DO you think you could make one where the visor glows blue? original.gif

422036[/snapback]

What do you mean by that? I'm kinda confused what your saying wacko.gif .

[edit] I tried something, what I pictured in mind...is it kinda like this?

user posted image

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

he's saying thanks, and then asking if you could make one of the visors glow blue, like he asked when you did his first avatar.

oh... you did... whoops, spoke too soon

Edited by Jesus_Freak

What do you mean by that? I'm kinda confused what your saying wacko.gif .

[edit] I tried something, what I pictured in mind...is it kinda like this?

user posted image

422121[/snapback]

Yeah something EXACTLY like tha

What do you mean by that? I'm kinda confused what your saying wacko.gif

Yeah something EXACTLY like that! but do you think you could use a more of a brighter blue/aqua color? and do you think you could have my name appear in plain black letters in the lower left hand corner? original.gif thanx for anything you can do

Edited by Monster Hunter X