Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's this? bizarre dog-pig hybrid creature

Goodnite

Lol! Because the 'nandi bear' has evolved to remain hidden and undetected compared to the easily seen hyenas! People in Africa rely on their knowledge of the local surroundings and animals for their very survival!

From the article:

P.S. Don't you have a job to go to during the day or is it the time difference?

7 20 am just before work here

Is it just me? Everytime I read an article that has absolutely nothing to do with politics, seems to gather a few idiots who try to relate it with politics. Please oh please, save your short sighted comments where they belong

7 20 am just before work here

I've been to B.C incidentally. Nice place. What job do you do, If you don't mind me asking?

I live in SA and see dog headed pigmonsters everyday - we call them "Politicians".

The Blue Light Bullies Brigade (for the benefit of those unfamiliar, they are politicians who drive around in small convoys at high speed with blue lights and sirens, breaking traffic laws with impunity, barging their way through the traffic, sometimes cause accidents but are not held accountable, and often on private business or late for an appointment!)

That gives ugly a new name!

I saw another site that they speculated it was a Honey Badger.

honeybadger1.jpg

Others thought it was probably a feral pig/wild boar cross where the body resembled a pig and the head a wild boar.

Others thought it might be a stock European dog, like a bull terrier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Blue Light Bullies Brigade (for the benefit of those unfamiliar, they are politicians who drive around in small convoys at high speed with blue lights and sirens, breaking traffic laws with impunity, barging their way through the traffic, sometimes cause accidents but are not held accountable, and often on private business or late for an appointment!)

The one's that also shout Kill the Farmer Kill the Boer and actually does it. That should definately be on unexplained mysteries, simply because it will always remain an unexplained mystery at how they are getting away with it and nothing of it get's published, it simply vanishes into thin air, definately a ghostly tale solve.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree. A story is what this is.

A bear. A pale-coated one just like the Syrian brown bear is, which used to live in the Sinai ( a desertic and mountainous region of Egypt). This creature may be a descendant of Agriotherium and perhaps the same as Nandi bear.

It is possible that it is an albino wild boar. The fact is albinos are sensitive to sunlight hence it makes it agressive. As for the dog like head it could be a misconception. However if this thing truly is a dog headed pig it may be in someway related to the chupacabra.