Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Pope will die within a year ?

Karlis

Nope. Do you think such a revolution can happen soon?

Seriously, I will say it again. No entity on this planet has the capability of exterminating the biggest religious organization of the world.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bluefinger

• and-then

• ambelamba

• Beckys_Mom

Seriously, I will say it again. No entity on this planet has the capability of exterminating the biggest religious organization of the world.

I meant the city. Do you really think 1 billion people would come to Rome to prevent the Papacy from being taken? They couldn't stop Napolean.

I meant the city. Do you really think 1 billion people would come to Rome to prevent the Papacy from being taken? They couldn't stop Napolean.

Catholics are not as docile as you think. Violent destruction of Vatican will cause a massive unrest around the world, especially predominantly Catholic nations.

My cousin had a dream last year that the pope was murdered. So I really hope it doesnt happen. I will never hear the end of it, lol.

Catholics are not as docile as you think. Violent destruction of Vatican will cause a massive unrest around the world, especially predominantly Catholic nations.

I get that.

they just want to "quicken" the end of the world, remember after this guy theres only One pope left and then the whole thing goes up in smoke.

Just remember that the Malachy "prophecy" wasn't in the Bible. Doesn't mean it might not be accurate but it does make it suspect. If some fringe radical tried to kill a pope to speed up the appearing of Christ he'd be condemned by 99.9% of Christians. There's no scripture telling Christians to do this.

Malachi - prohecy

Last Pope - Peter of Rome

John Paul II ? What if resserected to be part of the trinity ?

The False Prophet. The Beast. The Anti-Christ.

They all will give power to Satan. Who is who?

Another thing.....What is "the big lie" that will decieve everyone?

Will it be .....to recieve the Mark? (inplant) or believe in ET. and or both?

thanks MG

Malachi - prohecy

Last Pope - Peter of Rome

John Paul II ? What if resserected to be part of the trinity ?

The False Prophet. The Beast. The Anti-Christ.

They all will give power to Satan. Who is who?

Another thing.....What is "the big lie" that will decieve everyone?

Will it be .....to recieve the Mark? (inplant) or believe in ET. and or both?

thanks MG

Christians have been pondering that one for a very long time. In such a jaded and non believing world it would have to be quite a whopper! Since science is the new god I think the deception will appeal to mankind's intellectual vanity. Somehow "god" is more acceptable if He is less mysterious and we can attribute His power to technology. IOW we would be much more willing to believe in an alien visitation than a supernatural experience. So if an alien entity with power to "bring down fire from the sky" shows up, the vast majority of people will be sold! If the leaders of the world's religions(including modern "Christianity")accept the lie then they will go a long way to comforting the masses into doing the same.

According to scripture even the "elect" will run the risk of being deceived.

The stage is being set through constant rumor of war, financial instability and oncoming economic collapse to welcome in anyone that has answers and comfort to give the masses.

Christians have been pondering that one for a very long time. In such a jaded and non believing world it would have to be quite a whopper! Since science is the new god I think the deception will appeal to mankind's intellectual vanity. Somehow "god" is more acceptable if He is less mysterious and we can attribute His power to technology. IOW we would be much more willing to believe in an alien visitation than a supernatural experience. So if an alien entity with power to "bring down fire from the sky" shows up, the vast majority of people will be sold! If the leaders of the world's religions(including modern "Christianity")accept the lie then they will go a long way to comforting the masses into doing the same.

According to scripture even the "elect" will run the risk of being deceived.

The stage is being set through constant rumor of war, financial instability and oncoming economic collapse to welcome in anyone that has answers and comfort to give the masses.

I think it was the miracles of St. Dominic and St. Francis of Assisi, primarily Dominic though. At the time that Pope Innocent III secured papal primacy and instituted the Decretals (Canon Law), the Church of Rome was calling for Crusades against the Cathars. St. Dominic had the vision of spreading Catholicism to the ends of the world and thought that it would more possible to come as a poor man rather than boast of reputation.

The calling fire down from heaven in the sight of men, in Revelation 13.13, was taken from the story of Elijah on Mount Carmel. Elijah sought to prove that his God was true by calling fire down from heaven in the sight of men and to prove that the Baal worshipers were false. What Rev. 13.13. is saying is that miracles would be used to assert the worship of the Roman pontiff rather than the worship of Jesus. St. Dominic sought to prove that Catholicism was true and that Catharism was false, and the miracles attributed to St. Dominic are well known among Catholics. Of course, Roman Catholicism has many false doctrines and is a false religion based on the primacy of the Roman bishop that came about as the result of forgeries called the Pseudo-Isidore Decretals. Among them was the Donation of Constantine, which was later proven to be a forgery. However, because the Roman Church backs its claims with traditions dating all the way back to Peter during the reign of Nero, it claims to be Christian. In fact, many Christian teachings and sacraments are included in the Catholic religion. And then there are all those made up laws, stories, traditions, and dogmas. There is a good reason why the Protestants called the pope the antichrist when Wycliffe began challenging the pope's religion and authority.

Interestingly enough, the Dominican Order, named after St. Dominic, was placed in charge of the Office of Inquisition and ensured compliance of the Canon Law upon penalty of imprisonment (and confiscation of person property) and/or death. Thus, any reformers or Protestants that would challenge the authority of the Roman Papacy could be imprisoned or killed as a heretic.

I agree with you though. I believe that the stage is being set, but I think that, whatever Rome attempts, it will result in her own destruction.

I think it was the miracles of St. Dominic and St. Francis of Assisi, primarily Dominic though. At the time that Pope Innocent III secured papal primacy and instituted the Decretals (Canon Law), the Church of Rome was calling for Crusades against the Cathars. St. Dominic had the vision of spreading Catholicism to the ends of the world and thought that it would more possible to come as a poor man rather than boast of reputation.

Actually it was Dominic's mother who had a vision of a dog leaping out of her womb and setting the world on fire, something the guy did, he sent the entire "Languedoc Roussillon" region to hell ending it in the great pyre of Montsegur March 16th 1244.

Hi Blue,

[Of course, Roman Catholicism has many false doctrines and is a false religion based on the primacy of the Roman bishop that came about as the result of forgeries called the Pseudo-Isidore Decretals]

Depends what side of the fence you are on Blue. Here is the truth about the Decretals:

There is no reason to suspect the papacy to be the forgery factory conjured up in the minds of anti-Catholic apologists. If many, including popes, presumed the veracity of the False Decretals for a time, it was because the documents in many respects corresponded to the already long-accepted reality of the primacy and infallibility of the popes. Furthermore, no doctrinal error may be inferred from the fact that False Decretals were quoted by popes, since papal infallibility applies to definitions on faith and morals, not to judgments about the authenticity of documents. The important point is that none of the forgeries served as the basis for a single doctrine regarding the papacy. The doctrines came first, the forgeries long centuries later.

http://www.catholicc...cfm?recnum=1059

Just saying :P

Edited by Star of the Sea

The calling fire down from heaven in the sight of men, in Revelation 13.13, was taken from the story of Elijah on Mount Carmel. Elijah sought to prove that his God was true by calling fire down from heaven in the sight of men and to prove that the Baal worshipers were false. What Rev. 13.13. is saying is that miracles would be used to assert the worship of the Roman pontiff rather than the worship of Jesus. St. Dominic sought to prove that Catholicism was true and that Catharism was false, and the miracles attributed to St. Dominic are well known among Catholics. Of course, Roman Catholicism has many false doctrines and is a false religion based on the primacy of the Roman bishop that came about as the result of forgeries called the Pseudo-Isidore Decretals. Among them was the Donation of Constantine, which was later proven to be a forgery. However, because the Roman Church backs its claims with traditions dating all the way back to Peter during the reign of Nero, it claims to be Christian. In fact, many Christian teachings and sacraments are included in the Catholic religion. And then there are all those made up laws, stories, traditions, and dogmas. There is a good reason why the Protestants called the pope the antichrist when Wycliffe began challenging the pope's religion and authority.

Interestingly enough, the Dominican Order, named after St. Dominic, was placed in charge of the Office of Inquisition and ensured compliance of the Canon Law upon penalty of imprisonment (and confiscation of person property) and/or death. Thus, any reformers or Protestants that would challenge the authority of the Roman Papacy could be imprisoned or killed as a heretic.

I agree with you though. I believe that the stage is being set, but I think that, whatever Rome attempts, it will result in her own destruction.

Bluefinger do you think that ANY of the book of Revelation deals with events yet future? Or do you think it has all come to pass already?

Bluefinger do you think that ANY of the book of Revelation deals with events yet future? Or do you think it has all come to pass already?

Good question. So far, I havent found suitable interpretations for the trumpets, the seventh plague, destruction of babylon, and the death & resurrection of the two witnesses.

Orion, it's bordering on spam. You may reference links in an argument that you yourself have formulated, but please don't just post things like please watch this, you will be amazed.

Kismit !my fellow poster !,if it walks like a duck !,and quack's like a duck !,and swims like a duck !,IT'S A DUCK !, and as for me formulating TRUTH AND FACT'S !,you give me too much credit !,that i dont deserve !,HEY ! if the ship is sinking ! ,would'nt it be safer to use one of the ships life boat ?,rather than the ships anchor to be saved ?,your opinion and belief's and theorie's like's ! and dislike's ! does not change the facts of reality ! and the end results of the facts !, what you put in it !,you will get out of it !,simple .