Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thunderbird photo

Murder 101

tW548.jpg

That looks close.. But, not the one I remembered that I'm sure people are looking for on here. Hmm.

The other day I was at a used bookstore, and I found the book everyone talks about that it should be in, and it wasn't in it. :ph34r:

Looks like a giant Vulture. If I remember correctly in this thread someone mentioned a vulture with a wingspan the size of the road, but a great new picture to come out. A source would be great also.

Closely examining that photo, I am led to believe that it's a photoshop.

The lighting is all wrong for the guy in the middle of the picture, look at his feet. There's no shadow in front of him, which is weird because the barn door is open behind him with light filtering in from outside.

Edited by DeltaEcho

Closely examining that photo, I am led to believe that it's a photoshop.

The lighting is all wrong for the guy in the middle of the picture, look at his feet. There's no shadow in front of him, which is weird because the barn door is open behind him with light filtering in from outside.

Besides the fact that it looks as if the photo was developed on the side of a brown paper bag. Plus, why are the troops carrying drums instead of rifles? Are we to assume that they crescendo'd the bird to death?

Edited by Mike G
  • Like 1

Nice find but that's not the one I recall.

It's almost exactly the same, but the one I recall is on the side of a barn outside. That is inside.

Dissapointingly It's looking more and more like this may just be an abnormally sized vulture...

Besides the fact that it looks as if the photo was developed on the side of a brown paper bag. Plus, why are the troops carrying drums instead of rifles? Are we to assume that they crescendo'd the bird to death?

That made my day :D

Jeeze this still going on.....I remember the photo well, even posted it here once.....a while ago...its probably still on a HD of an old laptop somewhere.....

ps. that one with the condor/vulture above is poor.

the original wasnt deleted from history, it was just crap. :rolleyes:

Jeeze this still going on.....I remember the photo well, even posted it here once.....a while ago...its probably still on a HD of an old laptop somewhere.....

ps. that one with the condor/vulture above is poor.

the original wasnt deleted from history, it was just crap. :rolleyes:

If you posted that photo on these forums it would be on here but can't find it

Edited by Orcseeker

If you posted that photo on these forums it would be on here but can't find it

That's because they erased it from history, remember?

Of course you don't, because they don't want you to. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

I remember the photo when i was younger,but haven't seen it since....

Edited by shaddow134

post-115383-0-44742600-1328927626_thumb.

I know its not the original but is this an example of the photo in question

I created this thread years ago while sitting in my High School's media center slacking off. Its crazy that its still going. So many photos to come through here but somehow my avatar is still the closest thing.

d0678a2dd295.jpg

Just to spice this up with a "new" picture (I don't think I've seen it in this thread):

2961968590e45f78.jpg

source

Looks fake to me (probably in the same line as the u.s. civil war ones), but it might be the picture some of you are thinking about,

but not the lost picture, judging from the discription/scetch.

You know, that thing ate a caveman in 1975 :]

• 3 weeks later...

post-126708-0-27428900-1330743661_thumb.May be this is the one your looking for?

Scroll about halfway up this page, there is a massive sketch of what people recall it to be.

That being said, unfortunately no. That isn't the picture though. People have searched through every query on google and heaps of images sites, to no avail. Basically it's come down to only existing in hard copy (In old old old newspapers, old crypto books, etc.), or else it would have most likely been found by now.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken

If it does exist it most certainly does not exist on the Internet unless it's hiding in some online database somewhere.

Dose any one have a book or something that has the original, if so just scan it in to the computer. I'm interested in seeing it.