Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Caught: Staged CNN Syria Interviews Faked

bouncer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• Mr.United_Nations

• Sakari

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, so the whole thing was staged by America and Assad is a CIA stooge, i suppose, same as usual.

Oh right, so the whole thing was staged by America and Assad is a CIA stooge, i suppose, same as usual.

Didnt you watch the vid?

"Cue gunfire when we go live"

How can anyone know that just because we see a reporter in a sandy place behind a rubble strewn building, that he is where he really says he is?

Didnt you watch the vid?

"Cue gunfire when we go live"

How can anyone know that just because we see a reporter in a sandy place behind a rubble strewn building, that he is where he really says he is?

That was like a EVP, it had to be subtitled.....And still, I did not hear it.

Anyway, so?

Are you saying the things in Syria being reported are not happening?

Or that a news station faked a location of a reporter, reporting a story, on what is really happening?

Again, so what?

That was like a EVP, it had to be subtitled.....And still, I did not hear it.

Anyway, so?

Or that a news station faked a location of a reporter, reporting a story, on what is really happening?

Again, so what?

So what - what exactly?

Been on the caffeine too much? You certainly come bulldozing into this thread with very little thought

Find where I said that and id kiss your butt

Again, find where I said that. I merely raised the question about some of the reporters

Isn't it WEIRD how people like you read into things ....but read things that arent even there? hence the caffeine question.

The guys a faker. Whether CNN knew is for anyone to work out

and doubtless hes not the first

or do YOU 'rely on and believe in' the regular tv news? ie: whats said is whats happening?

hhmmm guess you must do...

Edited by bouncer

Good grief if one person says it, it must be true.. and bouncer you do realise people from Syria do come onto this board, whether pro or anti, both say people are being killed by pro or anti Assad.

So Bouncer where is your proof and not someone else's opinion?.

Good grief if one person says it, it must be true.. and bouncer you do realise people from Syria do come onto this board, whether pro or anti, both say people are being killed by pro or anti Assad.

So Bouncer where is your proof and not someone else's opinion?.

Oh dear heres another one

Ive no doubt Syria has folk dying daily, who could?

thats NOT what this post is about at all...sigh :no:

tell you what.. to make it easier for you and less painful for me, just google the damned OP and learn something ..or not

dont just split hairs, there is always a bigger picture,

Edited by bouncer

Again, so what?

Free and honest media is the cornerstone of democracy. The media faking ANYTHING should be a huge problem, even if the basic facts around the story are valid.

Free and honest media is the cornerstone of democracy. The media faking ANYTHING should be a huge problem, even if the basic facts around the story are valid.

:tu:

First off I know there are people with knowledge of speaking and reading arabic on this site, can we have some of them actually weigh in if what the dude is saying is what is being translated? Second, as for the lack of gunfire, there is a lot of noise in the background that sounds pretty chaotic so who know what is really going on; whither or not there is fighting or not. Third the dude does look kinda nervous through the whole thing, and joking while in mortal danger tends to be the "approved macho response", so kinda what i would expect from some mid age dude in a warzone. It could be all fabricated either way, we just need more info before joining the torch and pitchfork crowd.

And last but not least, Chill out Bouncer. I don;t see anyone trying to bulldoze the thread, just that we want a clearer picture before assuming anything. There is a lot of footage coming from that area showing some really disturbing conditions, and I doubt it is all faked.

So what - what exactly?

Been on the caffeine too much? You certainly come bulldozing into this thread with very little thought

Find where I said that and id kiss your butt

Again, find where I said that. I merely raised the question about some of the reporters

Isn't it WEIRD how people like you read into things ....but read things that arent even there? hence the caffeine question.

The guys a faker. Whether CNN knew is for anyone to work out

and doubtless hes not the first

or do YOU 'rely on and believe in' the regular tv news? ie: whats said is whats happening?

hhmmm guess you must do...

I do not do caffeine, I am Mormon....

I was just asking a few questions.I think you read into it wrong, not me.

With text, it is easy to read in sarcasm, or anger.I had neither, just asked a few questions.I will not ask you any questions anymore.I thought this was posted in a forum to " discuss " the topic.

My bad on assuming that.

"Why should the US, UK, EU, or the West’s stable of Arab proxy-regimes be allowed to arm Syrian rebels admittedly carrying out their own horrific atrocities?" Isn't that what Iran is exactly doing?

I do not do caffeine, I am Mormon....

I was just asking a few questions.I think you read into it wrong, not me.

With text, it is easy to read in sarcasm, or anger.I had neither, just asked a few questions.I will not ask you any questions anymore.I thought this was posted in a forum to " discuss " the topic.

My bad on assuming that.

No worries Sakari, its just that I post a vid, for discussion, and the first 2-3 responses I get seemed like I was trying to say stuff isnt going down in Syria

which I hadnt said nor implied, I just posted a topic FOR discussion, and then 2 or 3 posts assuming I was unaware of the real deal.

Im an avid follwer of wars and politics behind them, and I will use many sources to get a real feel for the deal. I dont have much faith in our own BBC, or British BS corporation as we tenderly refer to them, and always wary of news stories.

Apologies if we set off on the wrong foot. Id had a beer or 2 anyway so wasnt my usual thougtful self. I felt attacked is all. As you righly said, text can be taken in a variety of ways...

Now, to get this in perspective.

Danny is in Syria, from his point of view to film and show the world whats really happening in syria. hats off to the man as we cant even get our journalists in, so any news is better than none.

he also wants to be in the Free Syria army, and again, thats another reason he's there.

But I just posted a vid that implies hes being dishonest. And the accusations come from...the Syrian govt!

So to be fair to Danny then, lets hear HIS take on the accusations:

http://mar15.info/2012/03/video-syrian-activist-danny-abdul-dayem-responds-to-accusations/

Edited by bouncer

"Why should the US, UK, EU, or the West’s stable of Arab proxy-regimes be allowed to arm Syrian rebels admittedly carrying out their own horrific atrocities?" Isn't that what Iran is exactly doing?

It's a valid point you make. But I think it makes a difference that any arming of the "rebels" would be, ostensibly, to stop the slaughter of unarmed people. Assad is using artillery and aircraft to destroy whole neighborhoods. I saw a UN observer group in Homs on 8 March and there were NO people there...none.

Having said that, I am not in favor of the US becoming involved militarily in this fight. The Syrians hate us and would kill us as soon as they were in a position to do so. The Arabs are showing the truth about their culture in this bloodbath and it's a very ugly truth.

It's a valid point you make. But I think it makes a difference that any arming of the "rebels" would be, ostensibly, to stop the slaughter of unarmed people. Assad is using artillery and aircraft to destroy whole neighborhoods. I saw a UN observer group in Homs on 8 March and there were NO people there...none.

Having said that, I am not in favor of the US becoming involved militarily in this fight. The Syrians hate us and would kill us as soon as they were in a position to do so. The Arabs are showing the truth about their culture in this bloodbath and it's a very ugly truth.

While I agree that the US shouldn't become involved miltarily, I disagree with your assessment of Arab culture. It implys or assumes that all arabs are inherently violent and/or reveal in it. There isn't one arab culture, there hundreds of distinct cultures scattered thoughout the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe. If you want a counter-example to what you are implying look at Tunisia, Eygpt, or Yemen. The leaders in each of those countries have either left or been disposed, with rather minor violence from the culture. If you were to say the ugly truth about the dictators in each of these countries was coming to light then, yes I would agree.

Think of it this way: if I were to run with the logic of your assement, I could make the same claim that the American and British culture up to and during the American Revolution was as, if not more, ugly and violent.

While I agree that the US shouldn't become involved miltarily, I disagree with your assessment of Arab culture. It implys or assumes that all arabs are inherently violent and/or reveal in it. There isn't one arab culture, there hundreds of distinct cultures scattered thoughout the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe. If you want a counter-example to what you are implying look at Tunisia, Eygpt, or Yemen. The leaders in each of those countries have either left or been disposed, with rather minor violence from the culture. If you were to say the ugly truth about the dictators in each of these countries was coming to light then, yes I would agree.

Think of it this way: if I were to run with the logic of your assement, I could make the same claim that the American and British culture up to and during the American Revolution was as, if not more, ugly and violent.

I concede your point. I form my opinions about Arab culture based not on their rich diversity but rather on their choice of conformity regarding Islam. While far from all Arabs are militant Islamists, almost none stand up openly against it's oppression and evil. In this..they are nearly a monolithic group and it's bad news for the West and for their own cultures.