Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abduction? Or amazing dream?

bouncer

Ok I was ten years old. A country boy whose biggest interest was his racer bike. Im 45 now, so yeh thats 35 years ago.

Tv was back in the times when we just had 3 channels and they finished at midnight, not that I was allowed to be up after 8 anyways.

We had no ufo books in the house. No web obviously, and I was simply a fan of comics and the few Dick dastardly/Mutley cartoons on TV and thats about it. Oh - and scooby doo.

UFO's and the like NEVER entered my mind nor were any programs going on about them.

So...one night...I was in the garden. Usually I was scared of the dark so this in itself is very unusual. Country lanes had very few street lights, and there were none in our lane.

I was curiously walking into the centre of our quite large veggy patch-garden. Looking up I could see nothing but blackness, but then I also noticed something was blocking the stars out immediately above, for stars were seen at the periphery.

I didnt feel scared or anything, wasnt really aware of feeling anything.

Then I was aware of a warm burst of air coming from above, all around me...much warmer than the chill around me. I looked up seeing nothing except, a shape of even blacker blackness seeming to open up or expand.

The next thing I knew, it felt like two GIANT hands wrapped around me - sort of under the armpits and round my ribs, holding me very firm but not at all hurting...then I was lifted up ...

All the while I felt no fear, nothing.

Then, I was inside a craft, of some description. It just looked dimly lit with the classic sort of dry-ice smoke on the floor you see in b-movies...

I want aware of the size of this room/craft.

I then noticed just ahead of me, a group of figures, human looking and I was 'compelled' to go closer. What seemed to to be the one in charge, an older looking male, had the ultimate kindly smile you ever saw, but it was a subtle smile, more said with the eyes and aura than with the mouth...and he sort of 'beamed into me' overwhelming feelings of..love...safety...

It was like the bestest kindest most favorite grandaddy kind of feeling, you knew you were loved and were safe...

I was hugely aware of this kind one... and very vague about the others, except a female, who again had the benevolent glow and kindness and love oozing at me... I couldn't describe her as anything other than female...but her features, while very human like, are also very vague

next thing the female says she will show me things and took my hand, and I was led someplace but that bits vague. However it gets clearer as we were sitting down alone, and she was showing me some amazing things and explaining things and it all made sense. I told her I was unhappy at school as some lessons I was bad in and felt like all the other kids thought I was a dummy etc.. math, biology, etc, and she then took my hand and again with that oh so subtle patient smile, began to explain the subjects to me in such a way...SUCH a way..that the pennies of understanding dropped in my brain like a waterfall, I SUDDENLY knew this stuff, she'd made it so simple, better than that, she explained the WHOLE thing so that I felt and knew when i was at school next, Id blow those subjects out the water!

'She' seemed pleased to see my understanding, and advised me to be wise but not be big headed about what I just learned...she also...insisted gently but firmly, I NEVER tell anyone about meeting her,..and what Id learned with her, for if I ever did, Id forget the whole thing and never remember it again. I promised!

Throughout my time with 'her' and the whole time 'aboard', I have no idea how long it lasted at all. I cant describe the interior, no flashing lights or tv panels, just gloomy, warm, misty...softly lit..

Then I was led back to the same spot I was 'lifted' into, a few yards in front of the group...again I remember clearly the male, that subtle smile... exuding love and peace, and calmness

and the 'hands' once again gripped me under the arms, around my ribs, and I lowered down to the garden, when my feet were on the veg patch, the hands disappeared, I felt the warmth above me fade into the chill night air, and I went to my front door, and climbed the stairs quietly, and thats it until the next morning.

My mate knocked for me as usual at 7.45 am, we usually rode to school together, and I was getting the bike out the shed, I just HAD to tell him what happened. So I did, the whole lot, and then when he tried to test my new found math skills...it felt like a shutter was pulled in my mind immediately, and I instantly, did not know what to tell him. But I was acutely aware of just very suddenly forgetting something of great importance.

Throughout the day I felt a bit sad Id let this female down by attempting to tell my friend. And I was so puzzled about the fact I KNEW stuff, for sure...that I just couldn't remember anymore.

That same night after school, and before my bedtime, I went to the veggy patch again and looked up...I could see the stars clearly. The air was evening cool and there was no warmth from above. I knew there was nothing there but tried jumping up and down a fw time,. calling for them to come and lift me again.

Nothing ever happened ever after again!

This has been the MOST vivid memory of my entire life, more than any childhood birthdays or holidays, I remember this.

So, they were not green/grey midgets. I wasn't, as far as I know, examined or probed. Some parts of the memory are hazy, vague, but the bits I remember clearly I have now written!

So thats my story from the way I experienced it. Hell of a dream eh?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• lost_shaman

• Kryso

• Sweetpumper

Top Posters In This Topic

'Bout time!

You sure it wasn't a pot patch-garden? Just kidding.

Did it end there or are there any more experiences?

'Bout time!

You sure it wasn't a pot patch-garden? Just kidding.

Did it end there or are there any more experiences?

ended right there, I thought of it daily for months after..eventually the thrill faded but the memory...lingers

Its only years later that I made the possible ufo/et connection, and since I did, (make the connection) Ive been drawn to anomaly websites such as these...

If it was a dream it was one heck of a vivid one to remember it for so long :)

If it was a dream it was one heck of a vivid one to remember it for so long :)

Precisely and exactly right! Questions anyone?

Precisely and exactly right! Questions anyone?

I have the same type of dreams in a sense, except minus the Aliens. A few times a year I'll have some amazing dream where my mind reaches some deep epiphamy on whatever subject; waking extremely happy to have has such an epiphamy only to find that as soon as I try to remember what it was it is gone. I can't recall it other than parts of it that don't make up any epiphamy without the parts I can't recall.

I have the same type of dreams in a sense, except minus the Aliens. A few times a year I'll have some amazing dream where my mind reaches some deep epiphamy on whatever subject; waking extremely happy to have has such an epiphamy only to find that as soon as I try to remember what it was it is gone. I can't recall it other than parts of it that don't make up any epiphamy without the parts I can't recall.

Well that's a very interesting and thought out reply, lost_shaman, yeh it could work like that, kindly folk teaching me about things I was struggling in.. it could make sense..

But then why the odd details, like warmth from a night sky, being lifted up...being hit with oozing love and compassion..

The only thing I left out was an accurate description, of the male, who was tall, very pale, elderly...white hair...with soft but lazer beam eyes that spoke deep inside you, as I say, I wasn't into ufo stuff nor exposed to info about it, yet years later, it seems, (seems) more like a benevolent contact experience

But then why the odd details, like warmth from a night sky, being lifted up...being hit with oozing love and compassion..

The only thing I left out was an accurate description, of the male, who was tall, very pale, elderly...white hair...with soft but lazer beam eyes that spoke deep inside you, as I say, I wasn't into ufo stuff nor exposed to info about it, yet years later, it seems, (seems) more like a benevolent contact experience

If you are asking me, I'd say because you dreamt it. I sometimes dream I can partially fly (well float might be more accurate). Why is that? Who knows.

Also just because you dreamt something doesn't mean you have been exposed to it. For example I had a close encounter with a UFO in 2002 and have never to my knowledge had a dream about UFOs. On the otherhand, I've never lived through a tornado (except being in a basement at 3 yrs old) and I often have dreams of multiple vortex tornados.

So things I have seen, no dreams. Things I've never seen, (except maybe in movies) I dream about. Why? Again, who knows.