Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

Babe Ruth

How about:

Novelty negro nesseccary for nwo nazis national narcosis.

I believe that you're trying to be funny, but more often than not you come across as ridiculously idiotic and offensive.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• oly

• Babe Ruth

• Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that you're trying to be funny, but more often than not you come across as ridiculously idiotic and offensive.

Is it idiotic & offensive if it's true?

Is it idiotic & offensive if it's true?

Sometimes yes. You have no idea the restraint that is required to not state the blatantly obvious from time to time for that very reason. Like right now for example.

Sometimes yes. You have no idea the restraint that is required to not state the blatantly obvious from time to time for that very reason. Like right now for example.

Your issues aren't my business.

How about:

Novelty negro nesseccary for nwo nazis national narcosis.

-->

post-18342-0-79901900-1329557570_thumb.j

Folks, stop this childish posting or this thread will be closed.

Don't try to prove me wrong.

Karlis -- moderator team member

• 4 weeks later...

obama borth certificate fails all the tests, not optimised, not OCRed, date stamps not legitimate, watch for details

video 3

video 4

conclusion

if it proves something it proves that the birth cetificate has been photoshopped, which means thereis strong evidence it is fake, so you should at this point be skeptical of the entire certificate.

I don't follow the logic that this means obama has a twin, that is a possibilty of course, but not the only one.

You're just too funny.....photoshopped being strong evidence...fake and so on. My BC looks exactly like his, along with everyone else back here in Hawaii. People will continue to look for anything, everything or whatever into trying to unseat this President. Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen.

You're just too funny.....photoshopped being strong evidence...fake and so on. My BC looks exactly like his, along with everyone else back here in Hawaii. People will continue to look for anything, everything or whatever into trying to unseat this President. Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen.

it is a computer generated file, not a paper certificate like yours. it is not proof of legitimacy. it is editable. it cannot be reproduced using any of the excuses put forth. watch the videos above.

how do you explain post #10?

sheriff arpaio - "we believe probable cause exists indicating forgery and fraud may have been committed"

I don't trust that Sheriff as far as I can throw him.... :no:

you don't have to.

do you trust your eyes and your own reasoning?

have you watched the videos in post 209?

Edited by Little Fish

it is a computer generated file, not a paper certificate like yours. it is not proof of legitimacy. it is editable. it cannot be reproduced using any of the excuses put forth. watch the videos above.

[/quote

Our copies are supposed to be printed on paper, how else would one receive it? And yes, these copies are computer generated in order to help serve the masses who request additional copies. It would be a federal crime for one to go into the Dept. of Health to change information to their liking, it just doesn't happen that way.

The problem is people just refuse to believe because it doesn't suit there fancy of whom was voted in as President. He's been sitting in office all this time, and not one has been able to prove otherwise that this man has a false BC. Sorry, but it's real....just as real as mine!

It's a federal crime to execute a person without due process, but the government does that as it pleases. So what exactly is the point? The rule of law is dead in this country.

Fish

Though I do not trust that Sheriff at all, I am sympathetic to the idea that Lord Obama is not exactly who he is represented to be.

But for the sake of discussion let's say he IS NOT who he is represented to be. What is the remedy then? Install John McCain as President?

Though I do not trust that Sheriff at all, I am sympathetic to the idea that Lord Obama is not exactly who he is represented to be.

But for the sake of discussion let's say he IS NOT who he is represented to be. What is the remedy then? Install John McCain as President?

mccain would arguably be as bad as obama. I am not coming to this from the perspective of anti-obama. didn't someone once say the truth will set you free? I guess that means that lies enslave you.

Our copies are supposed to be printed on paper, how else would one receive it? And yes, these copies are computer generated in order to help serve the masses who request additional copies.

do you understand the problems with the computer generated file?
It would be a federal crime for one to go into the Dept. of Health to change information to their liking, it just doesn't happen that way.
so there's no crime in the world because of the laws?
The problem is people just refuse to believe because it doesn't suit there fancy of whom was voted in as President. He's been sitting in office all this time, and not one has been able to prove otherwise that this man has a false BC. Sorry, but it's real....just as real as mine!

so why can't you explain the anomalies outlined in this thread?

did you take time to look at the evidence? what do you think of post#10 in this thread?

mccain would arguably be as bad as obama. I am not coming to this from the perspective of anti-obama. didn't someone once say the truth will set you free? I guess that means that lies enslave you.

I agree completely! :yes:

do you understand the problems with the computer generated file?

so there's no crime in the world because of the laws?

so why can't you explain the anomalies outlined in this thread?

did you take time to look at the evidence? what do you think of post#10 in this thread?

huh.gif

We have CIA, FBI, NSA, etc., etc., etc....now, do you suppose any of these entities have even trying to look into the issue of his so called false BC? Even Trump couldn't prove Obama's BC a fake. Obama's term is almost finished & yet, there are still those holding onto this holy grail BC conspiracy theory. Common sense would have dictated to one after 3 1/2 long years if there was just an iota of truth in this, it would have been solved a very long time ago.

wink2.gif

huh.gif

We have CIA, FBI, NSA, etc., etc., etc....now, do you suppose any of these entities have even trying to look into the issue of his so called false BC? Even Trump couldn't prove Obama's BC a fake. Obama's term is almost finished & yet, there are still those holding onto this holy grail BC conspiracy theory. Common sense would have dictated to one after 3 1/2 long years if there was just an iota of truth in this, it would have been solved a very long time ago.

wink2.gif

I admire your reasoning, but think you're coming to the wrong conclusion.

The proper conclusion is that "nobody can prove it's a fake" because it's fakeness is being protected by the system, not because it's actually genuine, if that's what you're saying?

I admire your reasoning, but think you're coming to the wrong conclusion.

The proper conclusion is that "nobody can prove it's a fake" because it's fakeness is being protected by the system, not because it's actually genuine, if that's what you're saying?

There are people out there who have the financial backing to prove that this BC was a fake. Many have tried and have all failed. Why? Simply because it is legitimate. This has nothing to do with being protected by the system (what system are you referring to by the way?). He produced a short form, after awhile, he produced the long form, and still they were not satisfied. With all those Repubs out there who have tried to discredit this man, not one, as of today can prove that what he has provided is a fake.

Edited by NiteMarcher

If the tests performed on Obama's long form birth certificate in the videos Little Fish posted (page 14 of this thread) are accurate and legit then it would definitely seem to indicate the certificate is a fake.

If the tests performed on Obama's long form birth certificate in the videos Little Fish posted (page 14 of this thread) are accurate and legit then it would definitely seem to indicate the certificate is a fake.

Silvergun, way back here:

ChrLz posts lots of hints..

..I explained *some* of the basics of pdf's, OCR and layers. While I didn't spoonfeed anyone the requisite links, I gave all the key words needed for anyone to do some *proper* research for themselves on the topic so they could understand the repeated characters, the layers, the slightly 'odd' appearance, and so on.

If you are observant, you will note that a certain poster responded to that post with complete dismissal, without actually doing that real research. Now certainly there is absolutely no reason why folks can't believe what they want, and if it serves a deep desire and fantasy that they have uncovered some dark secret, then by all means, they shouldn't bother researching further, lest they might see where they are completely wrong.

But if you DO that research, you might find out why nobody who MATTERS is debating the legitimacy of the certificate.

For the lazy, I'll even repeat the key words here, ready for searching:

Adobe PDF OCR clearscan (and perhaps 'jpeg compression' , if you want to really understand everything..)

Happy Googling.

Silvergun, way back here:

ChrLz posts lots of hints..

..I explained *some* of the basics of pdf's, OCR and layers. While I didn't spoonfeed anyone the requisite links, I gave all the key words needed for anyone to do some *proper* research for themselves on the topic so they could understand the repeated characters, the layers, the slightly 'odd' appearance, and so on.

If you are observant, you will note that a certain poster responded to that post with complete dismissal, without actually doing that real research. Now certainly there is absolutely no reason why folks can't believe what they want, and if it serves a deep desire and fantasy that they have uncovered some dark secret, then by all means, they shouldn't bother researching further, lest they might see where they are completely wrong.

But if you DO that research, you might find out why nobody who MATTERS is debating the legitimacy of the certificate.

For the lazy, I'll even repeat the key words here, ready for searching:

Adobe PDF OCR clearscan (and perhaps 'jpeg compression' , if you want to really understand everything..)

Happy Googling.

yes I dismiss your appeal to the ether, and I dismiss your appeal to your own authority. (again).

the videos on page 14, post 209 respond to the issues of optimization and ocr.

Edited by Little Fish